Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

As the sun kissed the horizon, Emma pretended to shiver and scooted closer to Liam. He raised an eyebrow, but allowed her to pull his arm over her shoulders. The thinly scattered clouds glowed brilliant shades of pink and orange as they caught the sun’s last rays. They were sitting on a blanket spread out on the sand in the same spot where the girls did their sunbathing. She barely saw anyone there during the day, so she hoped for the same privacy at night.

Emma wasn’t entirely sure how, but Zoya had convinced her to clear out of the hotel room for this stage of her grand plan. Something about the romance of sunsets. She laughed, remembering how Zoya had almost made it sound like she was doing her a favor by seducing Nolan in the boring old bed, while she and Liam got to explore “a new intimacy under the stars.”

“What are you chuckling about?” Liam asked.

“Something Zee said earlier about sunsets being romantic.”

He nodded, but she noticed his arm stiffen awkwardly around her. Zoya was right, Emma would have to make the first move.

When the last sliver of the sun finally disappeared, they lay down to gaze upwards.

“It gets dark so quickly here,” he remarked.

“That’s nice, though,” she said, laying her head on his shoulder. “We won’t have to wait long to see stars.”

Despite that, the stars emerged slowly. Their conversation continued in fits and starts. She was nervous, trying to find a way to steer the evening out of platonic territory. He seemed uncomfortable, no doubt conflicted by her proximity after fantasizing about her just that morning.

She imagined Zoya sitting next to them, rolling her eyes and gesturing for Emma to go for it. Feeling a surge of confidence, she rolled onto her side, facing him, and put her hand on his chest. He glanced in her direction, then back to the sky.

“Liam,” she whispered. “I know you’ve been thinking about me.” She felt his heart beat faster. “It’s okay. I’ve been thinking about you, too.”

“What do you mean?”

“You know, like, sexually.”

“What? I…”

“Shhh.” She put a finger to his lips, then started idly tracing her hand up and down his front. “I told you, it’s okay. I have been, too.”

“You have?”

“Yeah.” She leaned closer, pressing up against his side. “Last night, when I was lying on the bed and Zoya was, um… Well, I saw the way you looked at me. I could tell you wanted to touch me.”

Liam’s heart was pounding. He licked his lips, unsure how to respond.

“I wanted you to touch me,” she continued, with a bit more confidence. “I imagined you standing up, and rubbing yourself for me. I could tell it turned you on to watch her go down on me.”

“Yeah,” he agreed, breathlessly.

“I wanted you to come closer and stroke it over my face. I would have opened my lips…” She moved her hand lower. “I wanted to taste you.”

He inhaled sharply as she brushed against his growing erection.

“You were looking at me, I was looking at you, and Zoya was sucking on my clit.”

“You told me,” he whispered. “That was hot.”

“It would have been hotter with your cock in my mouth.”

With that, she pressed more firmly, feeling the outline of his shaft through his shorts. She leaned in to kiss him, but he squawked in alarm. She let go of his cock, but stayed pressed up against him.

“Ah! I’m sorry! I’m sorry,” he gulped. “It’s just, um… What about Zoya?”

“I think she’ll be okay with it,” Emma grinned. “This was her idea.”

“What do you mean?”

“She told me how turned on you got in the movie theater when she was telling you about me and Nolan.”

“Oh?”

“I told her that I thought about you last night.”

“Okay.”

“And… I told her that I saw you masturbating in the shower this morning.”

“You did?”

“Yeah, sorry.” She bit her lip. “I forgot my phone, and when I came back, the bathroom door was cracked open.”

“Oh god,” he groaned. “What did you hear?”

“I heard that you wanted me to suck your cock last night, which turned me on since I’d been thinking the same thing.”

“It turned you on?”

“It did. So much that I started touching myself, too.”

“That’s, um… That’s really hot.”

“I was rubbing my clit when you started talking about cumming on my face.” She reached down to massage his erection again, and this time he didn’t stop her. “When you said you were going to cum inside me, I came all over my fingers. I barely had enough time to run out the door before you turned off the shower.”

tattoogirlxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tattoogirlxo

“Wow,” he moaned as she pressed more firmly against him.

“Yeah,” she purred. “That’s what Zoya said when I told her. I was worried she’d be upset, but she was excited.”

“Really?” His eyes had a growing hunger in them.

“Yeah. She said she thought it was going to be harder to get us comfortable with her plan.”

“P-Plan?” He groaned as she reached inside his shorts to massage him directly.

“It’s her birthday tomorrow. She said we should switch guys for the night. She wants us to hook up.”

He gasped, and she felt a squirt of precum against her fingers.

“Liam,” she purred, brushing her lips against his ear. “Tell me again. Tell me what you want me to do.”

“Please,” he panted, swelling in her grip. “Use your mouth…”

“No,” she breathed, squeezing tighter. “Say it like you did in the shower.”

“Fuck! I, uh, I want… I want you to wrap your lips around me. I want you to suck my cock!”

Eagerly, she tugged the front of his shorts down and did as he asked.

“Oh shit, that feels good. Your mouth is so hot!”

His cock was thicker than Nolan’s, and it filled her mouth. She bobbed her head, working him deeper, wanting more, as he continued to talk.

“I wanted to see you—ah!—swallow my cock while Zoya licked your clit.”

She moaned as he throbbed against her tongue, and squeezed her legs together. Her lips felt swollen and slick, already excited by the thought of him inside her.

“I wanted to push—ugh!—deep into your mouth while you came. I wanted to feel you moaning—aaah!—with my cock in your throat.”

It was too much. She needed him. Quickly, she pushed his shorts down around his knees, lifted her skirt, and swung her leg over to straddle him. He gasped when he felt her wet lips against his shaft, and realized she wasn’t wearing any underwear.

“Emma!” He could only groan her name as she impaled herself on him. She had to brace her hands on his shoulders as she adjusted to his girth.

Slowly, she started rocking in place, savoring the way he filled her. He excitedly pulled up the bottom of her tank top, reaching under to squeeze her breasts, and trapping her stiff nipples between his fingers. The sensation, which seemed to travel down her spine, made her gasp.

She dropped to kiss him, moaning as he slipped his tongue between her lips. His cocked throbbed and her insides fluttered. Her fingers tangled in his hair as he thrust upward, pushing deeper and making her see stars.

She rocked back onto her knees, hands on his chest, taking control. He gazed up at her with lust in his eyes as she fell into a rhythm, rocking forward and back, grinding her clit against his pelvis. Already, she felt the pressure building. All the awkward tension between them had melted away, replaced with urgent need.

“You feel so fucking good,” he panted. “I’m getting close…”

“Ask me again,” she urged him. “Like in the shower. Ask me where to cum…”

“Oh fuck! I—ah!—Should I cum on your face?”

She gasped, imagining him standing over her, stroking his cock until hot cum fell onto her lips and cheeks, dripping onto her chest.

“Or should I—oh!—cum down your throat? Let you—ah!—make you swallow my spunk.”

She groaned, and her pussy tightened around him at the thought. She would roll onto her back, and let him kneel, pushing his cock into her mouth and deeper, until she felt him twitching, and could barely swallow it all.

“Or, should I roll you over and shove—uh!—shove my cock deep into your dripping snatch! Fuck! You just got so tight! That’s what you want, isn’t it?”

She nodded frantically.

“Look how much it turns you on! Oh fuck, Emma. Tell me. Tell me how badly you want it. Ah! How bad you want me to fill you up. Tell me—ah!—to cum in your tight fucking cunt!”

“Oh fuck,” she squealed. “I want it! Cum in me! Cum in my tight… fucking… cunt!” Her pussy clenched around his cock with each word.

Frantically, they rolled over, as he thrust urgently between her spread thighs. She felt his cock twitching and throbbing as a new heat filled her. He cried out and fell forward, face buried in her neck, grunting with each pulse. She held him tightly, savoring his weight on top of her.

After a long time, and with some reluctance, he rolled off her.

“Oh!” he gasped in surprise. “Look at the stars!”

Published 
Written by pinkysurprise
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments