Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“Well, alright,” Zoya laughed as she closed the door.

It was late afternoon, and she’d just returned to the hotel room to find Emma and the boys lounging on the bed in their underwear. Liam looked a bit sheepish, as if he’d been caught doing something naughty. Nolan met her gaze confidently. Emma put down her phone and stretched, her apparent confidence in her toplessness only slightly betrayed by the flush blooming on her cheeks.

“I hope,” Zoya grinned, “you three haven’t been watching cat videos this whole time?”

“Not the whole time,” Emma winked.

“So what have you been up to?”

“Nothing you wouldn’t do,” Nolan chuckled.

“Fantastic! Tell me everything!” She dropped her purse, kicked off her shoes and started undressing.

The boys looked to Emma.

“Well,” she began, a bit hesitantly, “after you left, we started kissing.”

“Good place to start,” Zoya agreed.

“Then, we were all touching each other. Over our clothes, at first, but, um, it got more intense.”

“I like the sound of that.”

“Liam pulled down my cami to suck on my nipples.” Emma’s cheeks were bright red. “And I had my hand down Nolan’s shorts.”

“Very nice.” Zoya bit her lip as she unhooked her bra. “Liam, will you show me?”

Liam hesitated for a moment, but Emma nodded, and he lowered his head to wrap his lips around her nipple. She sighed, running her fingers through his hair.

“Then—ahh—Liam lay on the bed. He’d been, um, touching himself, so he was hard, and I bent over to go down on him.”

“What was Nolan doing?”

“He lifted my—ah—skirt from behind.” Emma squeezed her legs together as Liam’s head moved against her chest. “He was touching me…”

“Were you wet?”

“Yesss…”

“Nolan, why don’t you take off her panties,” Zoya suggested as she stepped out of hers, “and show me how you touched her?”

He eagerly complied, and Emma lifted her hips to help. As he dropped her underwear on the floor, she spread her legs. Nolan slowly ran his hand up the inside of her thigh. Zoya climbed onto the foot of the bed to watch as he began gently caressing her lips.

“What next?” Zoya asked, excitedly squeezing her breasts.

“He started to—ah!—fuck me…” Nolan had slipped a finger inside, and Emma was clearly finding it difficult to concentrate. “He fucked me from behind while—oh!—I sucked Liam’s cock.”

“That’s so hot,” Zoya purred, moving up to take Nolan’s place as he scooted down to the foot of the bed. “Did you love having your mouth full while getting fucked?”

“Yeah,” Emma panted. “I wanted—ooh—both of them at the same time…”

Zoya leaned up against Emma and kissed her deeply. The redhead squirmed and moaned as everyone touched her. Zoya broke the kiss and looked down at Nolan.

“Why don’t you see what she tastes like?”

“Oh fuck!” Emma cried out as Nolan buried his face between her thighs.

“What happened then?” Zoya breathed into Emma’s ear.

“I climbed on—ah!—top of Liam. Oh, shit, he—uh!—felt so good inside me… Then Nolan came around—oh!—and let me suck his cock!”

“You’re so fucking sexy, Em,” she whispered. “This is turning me on so much. Keep talking. Tell me more.”

“Oh! Oh, I—uh!—I knew they were about to… Oh! I climbed off, and—ahh—they stood over me…”

“Did you beg them to cum?”

“Yes! Oh fuck, I said—ah—cum on my tits—oh!—cum on my face!”

“How did it feel?”

“Hot! So hot—oooh—on my skin—uh—my lips—mmm—my mouth…”

Zoya fell into another kiss with Emma, pushing her tongue into her mouth. Liam switched to her other breast, making Emma squeal, until Zoya pulled him up to kiss him, too. Nolan did something that made Emma groan and roll her hips, as Liam and Zoya passionately kissed over her.

Zoya wasn’t surprised when she felt Nolan’s hand moving up her thigh. She pulled away from Liam’s hungry kiss and shifted her leg to give Nolan better access. Biting her lip, she encouraged Liam to kiss Emma, who was still panting with desire. Nolan’s wet fingers parted her lips and easily slipped inside, making her gasp.

“Oh shit, Zoya,” Nolan mumbled from between Emma’s thighs, “You’re so wet already!”

“I’ve been thinking about this all day,” she replied, eyes fixed on Liam and Emma’s increasingly urgent kiss. Emma was making sexy little sounds and sucking on Liam’s tongue. He was gripping her tit and grinding his pelvis against her leg.

Zoya shivered and rolled her hips. Nolan’s long fingers seemed to reach impossibly deep inside. She looked down to find him staring up at her while he licked Emma’s clit. Meeting her eyes, he curled his fingers, tapping against her sensitive spot.

“Oh fuck,” she growled. “Get up here, I want to taste Emma’s pussy on your lips…”

They both got to their knees and met in a sloppy kiss. He kept rubbing his hand between her legs as she licked his lips. His chin, cheeks, and even nose were covered in Emma’s creamy juices, and Zoya savored the taste of her friend’s desire.

Liam, seemingly overcome with need, kicked off his boxers and rolled onto his back, pulling Emma on top of him. Nolan responded by pushing Zoya down on her back and diving between her legs. A moment later, she found out why Emma had been squirming so much. His talented tongue and fingers quickly had her clit thrumming.

“That’s right, lick my pussy like that,” she purred, wrapping her hands around the back of his head and pulling him tighter.

Zoya watched eagerly as Emma moved down to kneel between Liam’s legs, taking his cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head, trying to swallow as much of his thick shaft as she could. When Zoya let out a groan at the sight, Liam met her eyes.

He reached out for her, brushing his fingers over her lips. She gasped, and he slipped his thumb inside, over her tongue. She closed her lips and sucked hard, absurdly turned on by his presumption, however accurate, that she needed something in her mouth.

They writhed together until Nolan wrapped his lips around her clit, and she cried out. Her insides clenched, eager for more than just his fingers. Liam groaned and lifted his pelvis to push deeper into Emma’s mouth, until she choked and sat up gasping.

Nolan had to jump back, releasing Zoya’s clit with a wet protest as she rolled away, practically throwing herself toward Liam’s momentarily unattended cock. Emma gasped as Zoya wrapped her lips around Liam’s head and sucked him into her mouth.

“Oh fuck, that’s hot, Zee,” she murmured, licking and kissing along the base of his shaft. “Yeah, suck his cock with me…”

Zoya met her eyes as Emma encouraged her to take him deeper. When it was too much, she backed off, and Emma followed her up until they met around his tip. Liam moaned and a squirt of precum glazed their lips.

Emma made a surprised sound, and Zoya noticed Nolan standing behind her. He reached down to position himself, then grabbed her hips and pushed forward. Emma gasped, the motion pushing her head forward, lips sliding along the length of Liam’s shaft. She tried to keep kissing and licking, but was quickly distracted as Nolan started fucking her.

Excited, Zoya swallowed Liam until he bumped against the back of her mouth. He cried out and put a hand on her head, begging her to go further. Motivated, she tried to relax her throat, even as her jaw strained to accommodate his girth.

April_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
April_Stone

Emma suddenly cried out and dug her fingernails into Liam’s thigh, making him grunt and thrust upward, pushing suddenly into Zoya’s throat. She choked and backed off, coughing and drooling. Emma’s red hair had fallen over her eyes, and she rested her head against Liam’s hip as Nolan thrust into her.

Watching this, Zoya had a moment of inspiration. She wanted to feel Liam’s thick cock inside her, and she wanted to watch Emma lick her pussy while getting fucked.

Giving Liam a quick kiss, she turned away from him and straddled his hips. Emma backed up a little and watched as Zoya lowered herself onto Liam’s cock. Carefully, she adjusted herself until she was leaning backward, bracing herself on Liam’s shoulders, legs spread wide, feet planted on either side of Emma’s arms.

“Em,” she breathed, voice full of lust, “lick my clit?”

“Oh fuck yes,” Emma moaned.

“Oh fucking hell,” Nolan grunted.

“Oh fuck!” Liam groaned as Emma licked up his shaft to Zoya’s clit.

“Oh fuuuck!” Zoya cried out as Emma’s lips found her bud.

Liam started urgently thrusting into Zoya. Emma did her best to keep licking, although Nolan’s increasingly forceful fucking made it difficult. Zoya found the position a bit awkward, but the sight of Emma’s face between her legs made her pussy clench so hard that Liam popped out, practically slapping Emma on the face.

Emma squealed and laughed, but swallowed Liam’s cock without hesitation. Her eyes were closed, seemingly overwhelmed with lust as every thrust from Nolan pushed Liam’s cock deeper.

Zoya couldn’t stop, her climax was fast approaching. She reached down to rub tight circles around her clit as she watched her friend suck a cock between her legs. It was so fucking hot, she thought she might cum right on Emma’s face.

“Please,” she gasped, “I’m so close!”

Emma immediately slipped Liam’s cock back inside, rubbing and licking all over both of them. Liam grunted as he felt Zoya’s pussy squeezing around him. With Emma’s tongue on her clit and Liam buried deep inside, Zoya cried out as the pressure rose to a crescendo.

“Oh fuck!” Zoya screamed. “Em! I’m cumming! Liam! Shit!”

Emma squealed happily as Zoya’s climax gushed over her chin and Liam’s shaft. Nolan grunted in awe, then staggered backward, squeezing his cock and trying not to cum. Emma moaned in a mix of loss and desire, still licking and kissing. Liam’s fingers dug into Zoya’s hips, holding her tightly against him as the aftershocks rippled around him.

When Liam popped out of her again, she climbed off with wobbly legs. As she lay on her back, holding her breasts and catching her breath, Liam got to his knees. His cock, throbbing and glistening with Zoya’s cum, jutted toward Emma, who eagerly turned around and bent over for him.

“Fuck me, Liam,” she begged.

He was already lining up behind her, and before she finished saying his name, he’d buried himself inside. They moaned together, then Liam started frantically fucking her, grunting as Emma met his every thrust.

Zoya looked at Nolan. He was still standing near the foot of the bed, eyes locked on Emma’s face, flush with ecstasy. His cock twitched in his fist, the head swollen and purple. She considered suggesting he step up and let Emma swallow him, but decided she wanted to feel him inside her instead.

“Nolan,” she murmured. He looked over, blinking, to find her beckoning him. Grinning, he stepped closer as she scooted her ass to the edge of the bed and wrapped her legs around him. He rubbed his cock along her dripping entrance until she hooked her ankles behind his butt to pull him closer.

Finally, he slipped inside. It was different from Liam, but equally delicious. Her lips were plump and swollen from her climax, and every movement sent a wave of stimulation flooding through her system.

He leaned over her, taking her breasts in his hands as he started screwing her slowly and methodically. She arched her back and held on to his arms, hoping he wouldn’t cum too quickly.

Emma was panting with every thrust. Her eyes were open, but unseeing, all her attention focused on the way Liam filled her, and her rapidly approaching orgasm. Liam’s eyes were screwed shut, and he was gripping her hips so tightly his knuckles were white.

“Emma, you’re so sexy,” Zoya purred.

“Fuck!” Emma squealed. “Zee, I… Oh! I… I need…”

“Let me help,” Zoya urged. “Come here.” She scooted sideways, Nolan following her lead, until she was lying beneath Emma.

Fuck, this was hot. She was looking directly up at Liam’s swollen cock plowing into Emma’s pussy. Her friend’s clit was swollen and erect, jutting from her hood as if begging for attention. Nolan, clearly aroused by the position, started fucking Zoya harder. Little mini-orgasms radiated from her core, until her vision seemed to be hazed with pink.

She reached up, grazing her fingers against Emma’s clit. The redhead stiffened, and cried out. Liam grunted at the sensation, and continued fucking as Zoya expertly pushed Emma to the edge.

“Ah! Oh! Ah! Fuck!” Emma collapsed on top of Zoya, voice muffled with her face pressed into Zoya’s hip. “Yes, Zee, please! Fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck, Liam! You’re gonna make me cum!”

“Yeah,” Zoya breathed. “Cum for me, Em!”

“Ah! Ah! Ahhh!” Emma’s legs tightened around Zoya’s head, her entire body going rigid.

“Fuck, I’m cumming too,” Liam grunted. He slammed forward one last time, burying himself in Emma’s spasming pussy. Zoya watched, fascinated, as his balls tightened and his cock throbbed, pumping his cum deep inside. Emma moaned at the sensation, long and low.

When Liam backed away, Zoya squealed as his thick cum gushed out of Emma, splashing on her face. Without thinking about it, she raised her head and opened her lips to catch the rest of it. The mixed flavors of Emma and Liam’s cum filled her mouth. She moaned happily, swallowing and working her tongue between Emma’s lips to find more.

“Oh my god, Zee!” Emma gasped and squirmed as Zoya licked and kissed and sucked.

Nolan moaned, and she felt him grab her thighs. He was close. She squeezed, encouraging him. Emma sensed it coming and raised herself to watch. Zoya imagined the view of Nolan’s pale white cock thrusting between her dark lips, and Emma salivating at the sight.

“Ah, fuck, I’m gonna…” Nolan grunted, and then slammed deep inside. She felt his cock twitch, and a sudden warmth inside, then he withdrew. Emma made a startled sound, and Zoya laughed giddily as she realized he’d pulled out to push his cock into her mouth.

“Emma, fuck!” Nolan gasped. Emma moaned with pleasure, and Zoya heard her gulping and swallowing as Nolan flooded her mouth with his cum.

Overwhelmed by the thought, Zoya reached down to rub her clit. A moment later, Nolan staggered back, and Zoya gasped as hot cum fell from Emma’s mouth onto her fingers and lips.

“Fuck, that was so much cum,” Emma gulped. Zoya moaned as she felt Emma licking her fingers. She pulled her hand away, and Emma enthusiastically licked Nolan’s cum from her lips.

Zoya returned the favor, licking and sucking Emma’s clit. Soon they were both moaning and gasping, pushing fingers inside, and swirling tongues. Emma stiffened and squeezed her thighs around Zoya’s head, and Zoya rolled her hips. They both surfed the plateau of arousal, squirming and writhing together.

In the end, Emma rolled away, gasping for breath and shivering with overstimulation.

Nolan was leaning against the bathroom doorframe with a crooked smile.

Liam was sprawled against the headboard, looking pleased and sleepy.

Laughing giddily, Zoya sat up and raised her arms triumphantly.

“Best! Vacation! Ever!”

Published 
Written by pinkysurprise
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments