Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Everyone but Nolan had been a bit slow to wake up that morning. The blonde surfer had emerged from the bathroom rubbing his hair dry, announced that the surf was up, and they should all get out of bed. When no one moved, he’d laughed, called them all “bludgers” and thrown open the curtains to let the sunlight in.

Liam groaned from the floor at the sudden light. Zoya, who was sleeping cuddled up against Emma, grumbled and buried her face in Emma’s shoulder.

“Coffee,” Emma slurred. “Bring us coffee, if you’re so awake.” Nolan laughed again and walked out the door.

An hour later, coffees in hand, she and Zoya were changed into their bikinis and standing by the door with their beach bags. Liam was still sitting in bed, nursing his coffee.

“You guys go ahead,” he waved. “I’m gonna take a shower. I’ll catch up.”

----

“Shit, where’s my phone?” Emma muttered, rummaging through her bag.

“Want me to try calling it?” Zoya suggested, already laid out on her towel in the sun.

“No, I always have it on silent.” She sighed and dumped the contents of the bag out on her towel and started sorting. There was a tube of sunblock, a water bottle, her wallet, a magazine from the airport, and assorted snacks, but no phone. “Ugh, I must have left it back in the room.”

“How do you forget your mobile?” Zoya laughed. “That’s like forgetting your arm.”

“My bag got knocked over while we were all getting ready. My phone must have fallen out. I bet it slid under the bed.”

“Are you going back for it?”

“Yeah.” Emma hesitated. “I don’t suppose you want to come with me?”

“Sorry, girl, I just got settled. Have a nice walk. Give Liam a pinch if he’s still in bed.”

Emma looked hopefully down the beach for Nolan, but he was already paddling out into the waves. With a shrug, she pulled on her cover-up and started back.

She was being silly. There was no reason she should feel awkward about being alone with Liam. Besides, she probably wouldn’t even see him. He said he was going to take a shower. It would be fine. There’s no way he knew she’d been fantasizing about him last night.

She blushed as she remembered the hunger in his eyes as he watched Zoya lick Nolan’s cum from her chest. Little did he know that if he had stood up at that moment, she would have swallowed him in a heartbeat. The thought of cumming with Zoya’s lips wrapped around her clit and Liam’s cock throbbing in her mouth made her shiver.

It was strange to think of her childhood friend Liam in a sexual light. Not like Nolan. She had no history with him, and he was tall, charming, and friendly. From the moment she’d laid eyes on him, she’d wanted to climb him like a tree. When she went after Nolan, and Zoya went after Liam, it all felt natural.

And yet, once the idea of Liam got into her head, it was difficult to shake. She found herself thinking about what it would be like to be with him. Even while finally having sex with Nolan, she hadn’t been able to stop imagining Liam’s reaction if he saw her on her hands and knees. She’d imagined him kneeling in front of her, stroking his cock. Fantasized about taking him in her mouth while Nolan fucked her.

So, the idea that she might walk in to find Liam still in bed had her feeling a bit confused. What if she walked in, and saw his sheet tented over an erection? How would he react to her sudden appearance? Would he know, just from the look in her eyes, that she’d been thinking about him?

Did she want him to know?

She shook her head as she approached the door to their hotel room, trying to think of something casual to say while she looked for her phone. She pulled her cover-up tighter, trying to hide the way her nipples excitedly poked through the thin fabric of her bikini top. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door.

To her great relief, she could hear the shower running. The bathroom door was open a crack, and steam rolled through the gap. If she found her phone quickly, he’d never know she was here, or wonder why she looked so flushed.

She dropped to her hands and knees and peeked under the bed. Sure enough, there it was, over by Nolan’s side. She crawled around, reached under, and retrieved it. Triumphantly, she got back to her feet and was about to leave when she heard something.

A moan from the bathroom.

Oh, shit. He was masturbating! She immediately felt foolish for imagining that he’d be waiting around to notice the confused lust in her eyes. He’d waited for them all to leave so he could get some alone time in the shower. He was probably thinking about Zoya, the beautiful girl who’d ridden him to climax last night, not his awkward redheaded friend.

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1

Another moan, this one almost sounding pained. Emma hesitated. Maybe he wasn’t jerking off. What if he’d slipped and hurt himself? If she left, and it turned out he was in pain, she’d feel terrible.

She should probably check.

Just a quick peek, no harm in that. Just to make sure he wasn’t hurt. If he was okay, then she would just slip out, and he’d never have to know.

Peeking through the bathroom door, she could see him through the translucent shower curtain. He had his back to the door, and one hand braced on the wall. His legs were spread, and his other arm was moving—Okay! Emma backed away, blushing furiously. He wasn’t hurt, and she needed to leave now.

“Emma,” he groaned.

Oh! She froze in place. A complex whirlwind of emotions threatened to overwhelm her. Guilt for intruding on something private. Pride that he was thinking about her and not Zoya. Shame that she was pleased about that. But mostly lust. Hearing him say her name while he rubbed his cock immediately flooded her with desire. She went back to the door, and quietly pushed it open a bit wider.

“Open your mouth,” he urged, and she did, from thrilled surprise.

He must be thinking about last night too! Imagining her lying on her back, gazing up at him, while Zoya wrapped her lips around her clit. She pressed her hand between her thighs and strained to listen.

“I want to feel your lips wrapped around my cock,” he said to his imaginary version of her. “Feel my thick prick in your—ahh—in your throat.”

She imagined how it would feel, his shaft filling her mouth, pushing deeper and deeper. She squeezed her breast with one hand, tweaking her nipple.

“Fuck, yes, Emma, suck my cock,” he grunted, stroking faster. “That’s so hot seeing you—oh—swallow my cock while Zoya licks your clit. Ah! Does it turn you on?”

She nodded and slipped one finger under her bikini bottoms, teasing it between her lips to find her wetness.

“The way you looked—uh—looked at me while Zoya licked all the cum off your tits… Oh fuck, Emma. You’re so fucking hot. Your little nipples are so hard—ah—and your mouth is so hot!”

She bit her lip and pushed her finger deeper, coating it in her juices, starting to fuck herself. Her head was swimming with lust.

“Zoya couldn’t control herself when she saw you, she jumped up with my—oh!—my cum dripping from her pussy. You wanted more, didn’t you? When she pushed her tongue inside you, you wanted my cock, I could tell—ah!—You want my cock!”

Emma added a second finger in her pussy, clinging to the doorframe. She was so juicy now, if the shower hadn’t been on, Liam would be able to hear how wet she was.

“Oh fuck, Emma, I’m gonna fuck your hot mouth—ah!—fuck your tight throat—oh!—while Zoya sucks on your clit—ah!—and makes you cum!”

Nearly overwhelmed, she dropped to her knees and shoved her other hand down the front of her bikini, frantically rubbing her clit while she fucked herself. Her mouth hung open as she imagined swallowing Liam’s cock.

“Do you want me to cum?” His voice was getting more urgent. “Should I cum on your face?”

She gasped, thinking of his hot cum on her skin.

“Or should I—uh!—cum down your throat? Will you swallow my spunk?”

She nodded, licking her lips and gasping for air, desperately imagining his cum flooding her mouth.

“Or should I—ah!—spin you around and shove—uh!—shove my cock into your dripping snatch? Fuck! Emma! That’s what you want, isn’t it? Look how excited you are—ah!—for me to fuck you. Oh! Shit! Fucking tell me, tell me how bad you want it. Ah! Ah! Tell me to cum in your tight fucking cunt!”

“Yes, cum,” she whispered. “Cum in my… tight… fucking… cunt!” Her pussy clenched with each word, and her juices flowed freely, dripping onto the carpet.

“Emma!” Liam grunted, arching his back and thrusting repeatedly as he fucked his fantasy of her. “Fuck! I’m cumming!”

“Cumming,” she breathed in agreement, rocking in place. “I’m cumming too!”

Liam groaned over and over. Emma tried not to moan, watching his body strain. If he turned around right now, he’d be able to see her, kneeling on the floor, climaxing along with him. The thought caused a series of aftershocks to radiate out from her core.

When he finally relaxed, dropping his head and leaning into the spray, she shakily got to her feet. Looking around for something to clean up with, all she could find was one of Nolan’s t-shirts. She stepped away from the door and wiped her dripping cum from her thighs and fingers. Quickly tucking it back into his dirty laundry bag, she grabbed her phone and ran for the door, hearing the shower turn off just as she closed it behind her.

Published 
Written by pinkysurprise
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments