Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Threesome with John

"A story I wrote for my wife about a threesome with our friend that made her masturbate on her drive home from work."

39
3 Comments 3
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

As I was working and thinking about who might be interested, I remembered John. He's seen a video of you giving me head before, and through a series of jokes about it, it ended with me saying I'd let you give him head.

I pictured us sitting around the fire while you were inside. I brought up the video and asked if he wanted to see more. He was keen. The plan was to get him in the mood before suggesting you could give him head if he was up for it.

He asked, "Do you know if she would be okay with it?"

"Why don't you go sit on the couch inside, and I'll go find out. Feel free to get it out and get yourself ready. If she's not keen, I'll come out first to let you know to put it away. Only condition is that I get to watch!"

He went inside and sat on the couch, getting ready. I found you in the back half of the house and asked if you'd be willing to give John head while I watched. You took off your jumper and headed straight to the couch, where you knelt in front of him and started taking him into your mouth.

I instantly got hard watching you go down on John's hard cock so enthusiastically, so I started to play with myself through my jeans.

"Are you just going to stand there and watch?" John asked.

I got down behind you, slid my hand under your top, and realized you had no bra on. I started to pinch, twist, and pull your nipples, which got instantly stiff. Hearing you moan from my touch while you sucked his dick was so hot that I couldn't stop there. My right hand kept pinching and twisting your nipples while my left hand reached down and around, into your soaking wet panties, and started to play with your clit. Your moans grew louder as you started to take off your pants and panties to give me more access.

Your moans grew louder as I played with your clit, feeling your body react to my touch. You were so wet, and it made me even harder. I could tell John was enjoying it just as much, watching you pleasure him while you were being pleasured yourself.

As you took off your pants and panties, I took the opportunity to position myself behind you. I spread your legs slightly to get a better angle and slid two fingers inside you, feeling how tight and wet you were. You gasped and moaned around John's cock, your hips moving to meet my fingers.

"You like that, don't you?" I whispered in your ear, my breath hot against your skin. You nodded, your mouth too full to speak. John groaned, clearly turned on by the sight and feel of your mouth on him.

I couldn't resist any longer. I undid my jeans and freed my hard cock, stroking it as I watched you. The sight of you, bent over, taking John into your mouth while I fingered you, was too much to handle.

I slid my cock along your warm, wet pussy before slowly pushing inside. You moaned deeply, the vibration traveling through John's cock, making him groan with pleasure.

I started to thrust into you, setting a steady rhythm that matched the movements of your mouth on John. With each thrust, I could feel you pushing into me. Your moans grew louder, and I could tell you were enjoying this.

A wet pop sound was made as you popped John's dick out of your mouth to ask me if we could swap.

"Good timing, I'm nearly gonna cum," I exclaimed, my voice thick with arousal. "Keep going, I'll be back," I said as I got up to fetch some condoms.

"Ready to fuck me?" you asked John, your voice dripping with seduction.

He responded with an excited, "Yes."

Upon my return, I sat next to John on the couch and handed him a condom. You took John's cock out of your mouth, stood up, and removed your top, revealing your perfect breasts and firm nipples. You immediately straddled me, pressing your soft breasts against my chest as you kissed me deeply, our tongues entwined in passion.

John opened the condom and rolled it onto his eager cock. He stood up, grabbing you firmly by the hips and lifting you off me. The anticipation was electric as he positioned himself behind you. His cock slid up and down your slick folds, teasing you. Your eyes were filled with a desperate hunger, craving his cock. Knowing he was the biggest you’ve had in over five years, I grabbed you by the throat and forced you to look at me.

"Are you ready?" I asked, my voice a low growl. You could only nod, your breath hitching as he began to push himself into you. I pulled you in closer with my left hand still wrapped around your throat and kissed you, our lips meeting in a feverish embrace.

John started to thrust, his rhythm growing steadier and deeper. Your breasts bounced with each movement, brushing against the head of my cock. I reached my right hand under you, finding your hardened nipples, and began to pinch and twist them, eliciting gasps and moans from you.

Your body moved with the rhythm of John's thrusts, your pleasure evident in every sound you made. You leaned back, your lips parting as you tried to take my cock into your mouth.

"No," I said firmly, pulling you back by your throat. I wanted you to stay right there, lost in the pleasure. Our eyes locked, and I could see the wild arousal in yours as John's speed and force increased, driving you closer to the edge.

Your moans grew louder, more urgent, as he pounded into you relentlessly. I could feel the intensity of your pleasure through the tension in your body, as your grip on my knees tightened. It was a beautiful sight, seeing you caught in the throes of such raw desire.

I kept my grip on your throat, my other hand continuing to tease your nipples. The sight of you being so thoroughly pleasured, the sounds of your moans and John's grunts, was almost too much to bear. I knew you were close, and the anticipation of your climax drove me wild with need.

Lauraagredo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lauraagredo

As John increased his pace, his hips slamming into you with a force that sent shockwaves of pleasure through your body, I whispered in your ear, "You look so beautiful like this, being fucked so hard." You moaned louder in response, your body trembling with the intensity of the moment.

Feeling your climax approaching, I let go of your throat and grabbed your waist, pushing you back harder onto John's cock. The room was filled with the sounds of our collective pleasure, and the sight of you in such ecstasy made me harder than ever.

"Cum for us, baby," I urged, my voice a desperate whisper. "Let go and cum for us."

With a final, shuddering thrust, you cried out, your body convulsing as your orgasm washed over you. John groaned, thrusting deep into you as he came, his movements slowing as he rode out his own climax.

You collapsed against me, your breathing heavy and ragged, a satisfied smile on your lips.

"You still haven't cum yet," you said to me as John went to take off his condom and clean himself off.

"And I know you've still got more in you," I replied, a mischievous grin spreading across my face. I rolled you over, positioning you with your legs spread wide on the couch. I knelt between your thighs, my hands gently parting your swollen lips. Slowly, teasingly, I traced my tongue along your folds, savoring the taste of your arousal.

The sight of you, glistening and ready for more, was intoxicating. Your clit, already swollen with excitement, begged for attention. I took my time, circling it with my tongue, feeling you tremble beneath my touch. You let out a low, throaty moan, your hands finding their way into my hair, pulling me closer.

"I need more," you whispered, your voice laced with desperation.

I obliged, diving deeper, lapping up your juices earnestly. The taste of your cum told me just how hard you had climaxed with John. As I devoured you, your hips bucked, and your grip on my hair tightened. You began to chant, "I'm gonna cum. Yes, yes, yes. Fuck, yes, I'm gonna cum." Your legs clamped around my head as you rode the waves of your orgasm, and I eagerly lapped up every drop of your release, my tongue flicking relentlessly at your clit.

Breathless, you pushed me away and pulled me back onto the couch. My cock, harder than ever, throbbed with need as you got on your knees and took me into your mouth. The warmth and wetness of your tongue enveloped me, and I groaned in pleasure.

"I'm all cleaned up, guess it's my turn to watch," we heard as John re-entered the room, his eyes dark with desire.

The sound of your sloppy blowjob filled the room, each wet, sucking noise driving me closer to the edge. "I want to fuck you," I managed to say between gasps.

"Sounds good to me," you replied, standing up and turning around to sit on my cock, facing away from me.

"Well, are you just going to stand there and watch?" I asked John with a smirk, as we all giggled.

You began to ride me, your hips moving with a tantalizing rhythm. I watched in awe as you beckoned John over, taking his cock into your hand. He grew even harder as he watched you ride me, his eyes fixed on the sight of your perfect ass bouncing up and down.

"I think I'm gonna cum, yeah, I'm gonna cum," I said, feeling the tension build. You quickly lifted yourself off me, and I released a thick stream of cum onto the floor. You didn't waste a moment, moving my cum-covered cock out of the way and sitting back on my lap, leaning forward to take John's cock into your mouth once more.

"No, I want your pussy again, but I want to look at you while I fuck you this time," John declared, his voice rough with need. He pushed you back against me before he entered you quickly, forcefully.

As he pounded into you, your back pressed against my chest, I pulled your head back and kissed your neck. My free hand reached down to play with your clit, rubbing it in circles that matched John's thrusts. Your butt cheeks, slick with my cum, pressed directly in line with my shaft, creating a perfect friction with each of John's powerful thrusts. The combined sensations heightened our pleasure, intensifying the experience for everyone involved.

I grabbed your neck, lightly choking you, intensifying your pleasure. Your body was a symphony of sensations, each touch, each movement pushing you closer to the brink.

The sounds of your wet, sloppy pussy filled the room, mingling with your moans and John's grunts. "You look so beautiful like this, being fucked so hard," I whispered in your ear, feeling your body shudder in response.

"You like that, don't you?" I continued, my voice filled with raw desire. You could only moan in response, your hips meeting John's thrusts with intense eagerness.

John groaned, his pace quickening as he neared his own climax. I tightened my grip on your throat just enough to heighten your pleasure without causing pain. Your body responded, your hips bucking wildly as you rode out the waves of ecstasy.

"Cum for us again, baby," I urged, my voice a desperate whisper. "Let go and cum for us."

With a final, shuddering thrust, John groaned loudly as he pulled out and came all over you. Your body convulsed in response, your clit still being toyed with, a powerful orgasm ripping through you. The sight and sounds of your pleasure pushed me to the brink, and I felt my own desire building once more.

We collapsed together, a tangled, sweaty mess of limbs and satisfied smiles. The room was filled with the heavy scent of sex and the echoes of our shared passion.

Published 
Written by MiloNemesis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments