Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wet N Wild - Part Two

"More poolside fun with friends."

10
3 Comments 3
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words

As Sherrie and I began to come down from our lustful high, we realized we were a complete mess. We both had wet and dry coughs all over our bodies. I suggested getting back in the pool as a quick way to wash off. Sherrie agreed and eased her way back into the pool, which was a little cooler now. Within twenty seconds of being in the cool water, her nipples started to swell. I could swear her tits got bigger in the moment too, but that is probably just my horny imagination. 

I decided against easing into the pool and jumped in again, making a huge splash and lots of noise. Andrea must have figured Sherrie and I were up to no good and used my splash as her cue that it was safe to come back outside to the pool. 

Andrea came out with a towel wrapped around her body but had a look of frustration on her face. Actually, it looked like she had been crying, which means the conversation with her boyfriend must have gone away. Sherrie asked what's wrong, and Andrea confirmed that she had an argument with her boyfriend and had just broken up. 

Sherrie said, "Good, he was a jerk anyway, and I never did like him."

Sherrie then offered Andrea the use of her dildos in case she needed to work off any anger she had. Andrea declined, but Sherrie reminded her that it has been weeks since she got laid, and that is never a good thing. 

Andrea turned bright red with embarrassment, as she was not used to her sexual life being discussed so openly. I quickly chimed in and let Andrea know that she is a great-looking woman and finding a replacement would not be a problem. "You have a pretty face, perky tits, and a tight butt; many would be glad to have you, and if they saw what I saw, they would be willing to do anything to put a smile on her face.”

I also reminded her that life is short and she should look forward to enjoying the rest of the evening with us, as there is plenty of time to cry later. Sherrie agreed and said emphatically that Andrea was going to stay the night so she would not be alone. With that said, I mandated we all take shots to lighten the mood. 

I asked Andrea to grab the bottle and pour us some shots. Sherrie objected and said that since I was still in the doghouse and had more making up to do, I should be waiting on them hand and foot. Sherrie commanded me to get out of the pool even though I was still naked, pour the shots for the ladies, and hand deliver them. I gave a look of confusion and had some hesitation, but Sherrie was adamant that I do as she said and do it now. 

Realizing I did not have much choice, I swam to the wall furthest from the girls and got out of the pool with them only having a view of my ass. That really did me no good since the bottle was in between us. I was feeling a bit embarrassed since the water temperature was cooler, which caused my nuts and dickey to shrink a bit. Nonetheless, I manned up and made the walk over to the bottle, which forced me to then face Sherrie and Andrea.

The girls immediately began harassing me by making cat calls and whistling. I took a shot right out of the bottle and then walked over to Sherrie and poured her a shot, which she drank immediately, followed by two more. When she was done, I rinsed the glass in the pool, made my way over to Andrea, and repeated the same routine. As Andrea finished her third shot, I announced that we had officially killed that bottle of liquor and needed more. 

Andrea was seated on a deck chair and still in her towel this entire time. I asked her to grab another bottle from the kitchen since she was the only one dry. She agreed and got up to head inside, but before she could get there, I ran over to her and pulled her towel off. Her first instinct was to try and cover herself, but I quickly gave her a hard slap on the ass, which forced her to bring her hands down and gave me a good look at her neatly trimmed bush. I gave her a big smile as she started yelling at me, which only emboldened me. I quickly grabbed her up in my arms and headed for the pool. 

Andrea did her best to get out of my grasp, but I wasn't having it and calmly dumped her naked ass in the pool. I stood there triumphantly as Andrea came back to the surface. Sherrie frowned and said that was funny but not very nice, and I would have to pay for that. Andrea agreed with a shake of her head. Sherrie said that since I find it so amusing to slap people's asses, it was now my turn to receive some slaps. I did not like the sound of that ass. The looks on the girls faces turned very serious. 

Sherrie told me I had to lay down on the inner ledge of the pool to receive my punishment. Both ladies quickly approached, and Sherrie stated that Andrea should go first and reminded her that she probably has a mark and bruise on her ass from my slap.

"Thanks a lot, Sherrie," I said to myself as Andrea raised her hand for the first slap. 

She brought her hand down and slapped my ass, which barely made a noise and caused me no pain. Sherrie laughed and said, "You gotta do better than that. That was practically a tickle." Now, with a look of determination, Andrea raised her hand again, except this time she extended her arm as high as it could reach and then brought it down with as much force as she could muster. Smack. The sound of her slap echoed across the pool and caused me to reach for my own ass with both hands to protect myself. 

Sherrie then moved my hands and told Andrea I needed two more slaps. Andrea obliged and gave me two more vicious slaps, with the last one causing me too much pain. Both girls laughed, and I asked if she was now done and could be out of the doghouse. Sherrie said not quite yet; there were several more things that needed to be done. She told me to get on all fours and prepare for three more slaps from her.

I did as I was told and got into position. The thing I did not realize was that my cock was starting to swell. Sherrie then gave me two hard slaps, one on the left cheek and the other on my right. She laughed and then stated, "I think he likes it because his dick is getting hard." Sherrie gave me the final slap, which was more than enough to make my body jerk and dick to full mast. 

Taking note of the transformation of my cock, Andrea and Sherrie huddled and came up with a plan for what was to come next. The girls broke their huddle, and Sherrie told me that if I wanted to get more pussycats tonight, I had better finish paying my debts. I shook my head in approval since I had nowhere else to be and definitely wanted more of Sherrie's tight pussycat. "Great, now get off the wall and go lay down on your back in the lounger, completely flat. I followed her instructions and patiently waited for what was next.

VahineSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VahineSexy

The ladies got out of the pool and warned me that I might feel a little pain for the next punishment. Andrea sat down by my legs and instructed me to bend my knees so that my feet were on the chair. This gave her complete access to my dick and balls. Andrea began rubbing her hands up my legs and then started running my cock. She grabbed it and gave it a few light strokes. I thought to myself, I can do this type of punishment all night long, as I smiled to myself.

Andrea must have read my mind and face as she scooted closer and brought her face closer to my crotch. I was thinking she was getting ready to put my dick in her mouth, but she had other plans. Andrea stuck her tongue out and ran it over the head of my dick, then down the shaft and landed on my balls. She began to lick my balls and asked me how I liked them. "That feels great,"  I said.

Andrea quickly reminded me that I was still being punished, sunk her teeth into my balls, and slapped my dickens. The pain left me in shock, and as I went to move my hands, I realized that I could not since Sherrie had them restrained. I looked at her, and she smiled as she gave me a wet kiss and rammed her tongue in my mouth. This definitely took my mind off of the pain my crotch was experiencing and allowed me to focus on relaxing.

Allowing me to relax was the last thing on the agenda. Sherrie had more pain in store for my punishment. She moved her mouth to my nipple and began lightly sucking on it, which felt great for a moment until she clamped down on my nipple with both teeth and continued biting both my left and right nipples. I was in agony, yet I kept raging hard on throughout the ordeal, which told me more about myself than I was prepared to learn.

Sensing I was nearing my breaking point when Sherrie told Andrea to join her at the other end, where my head was. I was grateful for the relief. Sherrie then told Andrea it's time she got some relief and ordered her to sit on my face. I was told to give her clitoral area a grade A licking.

Andrea lowered herself down and sat on my face with her clitoral area exposed to my mouth. I could smell her musky scent, as she must have gotten worked up while playing with my cock and balls. I stuck my tongue out and gave Andrea the same treatment that Sherrie had received earlier. Round and round, my tongue went as it flicked against her swollen clitoral area. I knew she was close to coming, so I picked up the pace and positioned her clitoral area between my teeth and tongue so I could apply more pressure. 

That was all it took for Andrea, as her legs locked my head in place and she came all over my face. Her cum had a tangy taste to it that I had not experienced before, but I greedily lapped up as much as I could. I preferred the taste of Sherrie's nectar, but I was not picky since I enjoy eating pussycat and sampling girl cum. 

Right now, I needed Andrea to unclench her thighs and give me a chance to breathe. She finally did, and I gulped for air. Sherrie let go of my arms and said I did a good job but was only half done. Sherrie then told Andrea to move further up, as I now needed to lick her ass. Before I could get a chance to protest, Andrea scooted up and put her ass squarely in my mouth. 

Taking the subtle hint, I started moving my tongue around her rosebud, giving her a rim job. This was a first for me, so I wasn't sure if she liked it, but it did not take long for a moan to escape her mouth, which told me all I needed to know. After a few more teasing strokes, I placed my tongue right in the middle of her rosebud and shoved my tongue in her ass. She was not expecting that, and she gave a low growl of approval. Not one to miss out on the fun, Sherrie repositioned herself down by my crotch. She straddled the seat and then lowered herself down to my cock, where her dripping pussycat hovered. 

Sherrie grabbed my dick, lined it up with her snatch, and lowered herself on my dick, taking all of it with ease in her well-lubricated pussycat. Since she had already cumulated earlier, her pussy was still sensitive, which meant she would not take long to cumulate. As much as she would have liked to ride up and down on my cock, she wanted desperately to cum again and quickly. Sherrie knew exactly what to do and started thrusting her hips forward and back. 

She moved slowly at first to find the right positioning and then began to work faster and faster, causing the chair to squeak. Meanwhile, I was tonguing Andrea's ass for all I was worth. At this point, Andrea had come out of her shell and encouraged me to keep it up. "Keep that tongue in my ass; I am going to cum again," she yelled. I raised my hands to find her tits and started picking her nipples.

Sherrie could tell Andrea was close, and Sherrie knew she was close too. Sherrie leaned forward and reached in front of her, placing her hands around Andrea's waist. She let her right slide further down until it landed on Andrea's clitoral area. Sherrie used two fingers to rub Andrea's clitoral area as she rode my face. The extra stimulation to Andrea's nipple and clitoral area sent her over the edge as her ass cheeks clinched and a vicious orgasm ripped through her body. Andrea's clitter and ass were pulsating as her snatch leaked more cum onto my face. 

Sherrie felt the orgasm and started bucking as fast as she could, which led to her announcing she was going to cum. With all of the different scents in my nose and tastes on my tongue, combined with Sherrie's slick pussy grinding my dick, I felt my balls tighten and prepared for the impending orgasm. "Oh fuck!"  I yelled as I shot a huge load up Sherrie's pussycat. This triggered Sherrie, and her cunt began to spasm, holding my dickey in a vice grip. She lost all control as she started squirting and got all of us wet. 

After gathering our composure, Andrea stood up, gave me a wet kiss, and was sure to get all the juices off of my face. Andrea removed her face from mine and announced that she was hungry. We all agreed and figured we better do something for food because it was going to be a crazy night! 

 

Published 
Written by Morr2320
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments