Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wet N Wild

"Pool party with some friends"

39
6 Comments 6
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"One of those days where you get what you wish for and more. Story took place about 20 yrs ago but I remain friends with one of them to this day. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Names have been changed but the story is very real."

I did not want to be late for the pool party, so I leaned on the gas pedal a little harder than normal. My coworker invited me, and I had plans on getting my hands all over her body and needed to beat any other single men to the punch. Thankfully, I arrived only five minutes late, and there were only two other cars in the driveway.

"Must be a small get-together," I mumbled to myself as I got out of the car and walked to the door.

I could hear music blaring on the other side of the door as I rang the doorbell several times, but no one came to the door. I checked the door handle, and it was unlocked, so I let myself in. I had no idea where I was going and did not see anyone inside, so I figured I should find a bathroom to make sure I looked good in my swim trunks and T-shirt. I finally spot what looks like a restroom on the other side of the house and head in that direction.

There was a room on the left just before the bathroom, and the door was slightly open. I took a peek in and found a short, pale-skinned woman with a nice ass trying to squeeze into her light green one-piece bathing suit. She was not the woman I was interested in, but I couldn't complain about the view. This party is getting off to a good start, I thought.

After putting my bug eyes back in their sockets, I pulled myself into the restroom for a status check. Everything looked to be in order except for the hard work I was sporting. It is probably not a good idea to introduce yourself to a new crowd with a hard-on. I did the prudent thing and pulled my boner up so the head was trapped against my body by the waistband of my swim trunks. Now, with that out of the way, I am ready to make my entrance.

After finding the sliding glass door to the pool, I stepped out and immediately made eye contact with the first girl I saw in the pool. It was the same woman I saw trying to get into that green bathing suit. Of course, she was standing next to my coworker Sherrie, giving her a nudge and whispering in Sherrie's ear as I made my way to the end of the pool. I really wanted to know what was being said about me, but I would have to find out later once the drinks were flowing and the secrets were being revealed.

I really hoped to catch Sherrie out of the pool so I could get a good look at her tits and ass, but I guess that would have to wait. After exchanging pleasantries with Sherrie and being introduced to Andrea, the mystery woman in the green suit, I was given the task of providing us all with shots. Considering it was just the three of us, that would not be too hard. I quickly found the kitchen and located the tequila. Tequila is far from my first choice of alcohol, but with wet women waiting on me to deliver, I was not going to spend any more time searching for more alcohol. I wanted liquor in their system and in mine as fast as possible since I hoped things would escalate into some x-rated fun.

I managed to get the six shots in both hands and headed back out to the pool. I strategically set the shots down behind the girls and just out of their reach. It forced both of the ladies to propel themselves out of the water and over the pool ledge to get to the shots. I finally got to lay eyes on Sherrie's body, and I was not disappointed. Sherrie had on a modest two-piece orange bikini that showed plenty of cleavage and hugged her ass just right. The view alone was worth the drive, but I definitely had more than just views on my mind.

I made a show of taking off my shirt, downing both shots and then jumping into the pool and making sure the girls got every bit of the splash!

“You’re an asshole,” both women shouted at me as I came up for air. I laughed pretty hard as I realized I had drenched the ladies since their hair was dripping wet.

"My bad, I did not expect to get that much air; it must be the alcohol. Let me make it up to you, Sherrie. Tell you what? I will be your personal lifeguard and escort you around the pool while you float on your back. It's the least I could do."

Thinking this could be funny, Sherrie agreed and stated that this was only the beginning of making up for the splash. I said that was fine and gave Andrea a wink as she looked on with disappointment now that she was all alone.

I scooped Sherrie up and had her floating on her back with my arms under her legs and back for support.

"You look great in your bikini. Who knew you were hiding such a great body under all your work clothes?” I said.

Sherrie laughed and splashed me with water, which started some innocent playfighting. I returned the favor and also splashed Andrea as well.

I decided to take things a bit further, scooped up Sherrie, and dunked her in the pool. I promptly located Andrea and made a B-line for her. She quickly deciphered what I was up to and began swimming away from me, but I was too fast and caught up to her from behind, and down she went too. Both women were a little disheveled but definitely had no intentions of letting me get the best of them. Andrea and Sherrie looked at each other, and without any words spoken, they headed towards me with a look of determination on their faces.

Oh sh*t, I thought to myself as I started swimming for my life. I was able to evade them for a minute, but soon they had me cornered. I tried to swim underwater between Sherrie's legs, but she was too smart for that and clamped her legs together before I could get by. Both women then grabbed me by my trunks to get me out of the water and proceeded to lift me up and dunk me. This gave us all a good laugh.

Now that there was a lull in the activity, I realized that my buzz was wearing off and offered to get us more shots. As I got out of the water, I noticed both women staring at me oddly, and then both started laughing at each other. I continued to the kitchen in my pursuit of tequila and passed by a mirror while doing so. It turns out I was pitching a tent in my pants, which made sense as to why the ladies were laughing at me. I felt a little embarrassed at this point, but what could I do?

With a bottle in hand, I slid the glass door open and stepped onto the pool deck when the girls yelled, "Stop."

I froze in place as Sherrie said, "You are still on my naughty list, and to get off of it, you have to take your shorts off before getting back in the pool."  

I should have known this was coming, but I am not one to back down from a challenge. I told her I would do it, but only if they would match me shot for shot. With no glasses in hand, I told them to open up, and I would pour for three seconds. We did four rounds of this and felt good and buzzed by the time we finished. I went to the opposite end of the pool and turned my back as I removed my shorts. I quickly turned, ran towards the pool, and jumped in. I know the ladies got a quick view of my junk, but I wanted them to work a little harder for a better view and see how far I could push the situation.

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

As I came up for air, the ladies began teasing, and I gave it right back, stating I was the only one brave enough to be in there with no clothes on. They glanced at each other, and Sherrie took the initiative to remove her bikini top. She revealed a nice set of tits with dark nipples.

"I would love to get my mouth on those,” I remarked, and again I was met with a splash and a retort, "I bet you would,” from Sherrie.

Not to be left out, Andrea began removing the top half of her suit and showed us her small but perky tits. Her problem, though, was that she had one piece on and wasn't comfortable moving around with it half on. Picking up on her hesitancy, Sherrie and I encouraged her to remove the suit altogether since we were all friends now. Andrea agreed, but only if Sherrie would remove her bikini bottoms too. I quickly spoke up for Sherrie and said she would be glad to do it, and I volunteered to help her out of her bottoms.

Before Sherrie had a chance to argue, I turned to face her, placed my hands on each side of her hips, ran my fingers under the bikini strings, and slid her bottoms down. I even went down into the water so I could get them all the way down and off her ankles. I was very careful to make sure my face made contact with Sherrie's thigh on my way back up. I could tell that move triggered something in her because her facial expression went from timid to mischievous.

Now that everyone was naked, I told the ladies that they were blinding me with their headlights because their nipples were hard. I got a good laugh from that, but I did not anticipate the next move.

Andrea and Sherrie snuck up behind me, roughly grabbed me by the balls, and paraded me around the pool while talking sh*t about me still being in the doghouse. Damn! I apologized profusely and offered to do anything they wanted if they would just let go of my nuts.

They both laughed, and Sherrie was the first one to speak up and say, “I know just the right thing." She winked at Andrea and told her she should go inside and call her boyfriend, which she did. Sherrie then told me to close my eyes and follow her instructions. Sherrie then started rubbing her hands over my chest and then down to my dickey and started stroking it. I told her that felt good, and no sooner than the words were out of my mouth, she kissed me. I mean a full-on tongue-swapping deep-dive kiss. It kind of took my breath away. She broke the kiss and reminded me that my eyes should stay closed.

Sherrie swam to the wall, got out of the water, and positioned herself on the pool ledge so that her pussycat was exposed. She commanded me to follow her voice, and I complied. Once I reached the wall, she guided me up on the ledge so my arms were supporting me and my body was half out of the water. Sherrie then told me to lean my head forward and stick out my tongue. As I did this, I quickly realized I was coming into contact with her pussycat.

I desperately wanted to look at the cunt in front of me but decided against it since I had gotten this far. Sherrie then told me to start moving my tongue from left to right and then up and down. I happily did so, making sure to put extra pressure on her clitoral area with each pass of my tongue. Sherrie moaned loudly and grabbed my head, which was all the encouragement I needed to open my eyes and gawk at the glistening pussycat in front of me.

Sensing she was on the verge of an orgasm, I began lightly sucking in her clitoral area. This sent Sherrie over the edge as she yelled out, "I'm going to cum!" She started sucking even harder as her orgasm took hold of her. Sweet juices started running out of her cunt as her pussycat pulsed. I gave her a minute to come down from her high and then proceeded to slide my tongue in her cunt and lap up her girl cum, which tasted sweet. This was the best pussycat I have tasted, by far.

After a few more licks, I replaced my tongue with a finger, which elicited another moan of approval. Needing no encouragement, I then inserted a second digit and started rolling them both around, ensuring I hit her g-spot repeatedly. I kept it up for several more minutes, which brought on another orgasm. I went back for seconds and greedily licked up the second helping of cumin, which tasted even better than the first one.

Once I finished, I got out of the pool, led Sherrie over to the lounge chair and told her to lie down on her back. I climbed on top of her and gave her a kiss, which she willingly accepted. I broke the kiss and started working my tongue down to her tits. I gave both a gentle squeeze and then licked one nipple and then the other. She could not sit still, which gave me the cue that it was time for the moment of truth.

I grabbed my throbbing dick, lined it up at her entrance, and shoved it all the way in, which made Sherrie gasp. I slowly began stroking in and out, and eventually, I started fucking her at a fast pace. Sherrie began yelling in ecstasy and asked me to fuck her harder. I looked her in the eyes as I started slamming my dick in her pussy as I bottomed out. This sent Sherrie over the edge as her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she began squirting with every stroke.

With all of the squishy noise, the sweet smell of her pussy, and the tight clinching going on around my dick, it was too much for me to handle as I started coming deep into her pussy. It felt like I would never stop coming, but eventually, my orgasm subsided and my softening dick slid out with all of our juices following.

I told Sherrie I had been looking forward to fucking her for months now and let her know she would have a hard time keeping me out of her pussycat. Sherrie said she wanted to fuck me for a while too but held back because of work. She also said that she expects me to be in her pussycat every day from now on. That was music to my ears.

Published 
Written by Morr2320
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments