Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Asking For A Friend

"Moira adores Gordon's big cock, and so does her lovelorn friend."

103
21 Comments 21
1.6k Views 1.6k
3.8k words 3.8k words

While Moira and Riley lounged on the couch, I sat in a nearby chair, trying to feign interest in their conversation. Moira had invited Riley over this evening to comfort her, since she'd just broken up with her longtime boyfriend. I felt bad for Riley, but I figured it was best to keep quiet as she described the countless ways her ex had done her wrong. By this point, I'd listened to all the gory details, and I now resisted the urge to glance at my phone.

Moira, my girlfriend of a year, was her usual sweet and attentive self. Patting Riley's knee, she said, "Maybe you two will work things out."

"I'm not taking that dickwad back!" Riley sputtered. Fresh tears spilled down her cheeks, and she hurried to wipe them away. "You know all the shit I put up with from him, Moira. He's not caring and considerate like Gordon." She flashed a sweet smile while praising me, and I couldn't help but smile widely in return. Then, her face darkened again. "I mean, he even forgot my birthday last month! And he also..."

I tuned Riley out, focusing instead on Moira. Though we'd been together for a good while, I never got tired of admiring her beauty. Like me, she was twenty-five, but unlike me, she had a vitality that drew people to her. I was quieter and far less outgoing. I was also the first to admit that Moira was way out of my league. She had the most gorgeous smile, and her large, dark eyes could stop me in my tracks. Her hair, also dark, almost reached her waist. I loved watching her take it down in the evenings so that it fell in waves over her shoulders.

Riley was twenty-two, and Moira's complete opposite. To be honest, I was a little surprised when they'd become such good friends after meeting through work. Riley was sweet but on the shy side. With blonde hair and blue eyes, she lacked all of Moira's voluptuous curves. Her breasts were small enough to let her get away with not wearing a bra. (That was according to Moira. I'd sneaked a few glances at her tits in the past but could never tell if she was wearing one or not.) She reminded me of a fragile doll.

The resemblance was especially strong tonight, while she wept over the guy she now referred to only as Dickwad. They'd dated for two years, and Riley revealed that he was the only guy she'd ever slept with. She thought they were going to get married. But then he told her he no longer wanted to be in a serious relationship. Instead, he felt they should see other people.

"And you know what else?" Riley now said. She took a huge gulp from the glass of wine Moira had poured for her. "He never once gave me an orgasm in all the time we were together!"

Moira's eyes widened. "Are you serious? Not once in two years?"

Riley shook her head emphatically. "He never spent much time going down on me. Not nearly long enough to make me come. And I never had one while we were fucking, either."

Moira glanced at me, but I only shrugged and tried to make sure my expression was adequately sympathetic. My girlfriend tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, and as she sat up a little straighter, I let my stare settle on her breasts. She wore an old T-shirt of mine, and I could make out her dark nipples through the threadbare fabric. Once she got home from work, she liked getting comfortable, and that meant taking off her bra almost immediately. She'd also changed into a pair of black leggings, which hugged her ample curves.

Riley was still in office attire, wearing a nice blouse and slacks. After Dickwad had broken her heart earlier this evening, she rushed out of their apartment and called Moira, who told her she was welcome at our place. I figured Riley might be staying with us for a few days while she and Dickwad worked out different living arrangements.

Riley gestured toward me as she asked Moira, "Gordon makes sure you have an orgasm every time, right?"

Again, Moira met my stare. I could tell she was trying to hide a smile. "Well, yeah. He's amazing in bed."

I paid full attention to their conversation now; it was doing wonders for my ego!

"And Gordon is... um..." Moira seemed to be carefully choosing her next words. As for me, I was hanging on every single one of them. "He's really well-endowed." Both Riley and I gaped at my girlfriend. "I mean," she hurried on, "some women can't come from vaginal intercourse, which is totally okay, but I've never had that problem with Gordon because he has a huge dick."

Riley's gasp was audible. I could feel my face reddening a little, both from mild embarrassment and from something like pride.

"How huge?" Riley asked.

Moira leaned closer to her, as though they were sharing a secret. "Over nine inches," she said in a low voice.

"Holy shit!" Riley cupped her hands over her mouth to stifle a giggle. "And it all fits inside you?"

"Every inch," Moira replied. Now, she was the one looking rather proud of herself. "A few of his past girlfriends said he was too big for them, but not me. His cock fills my pussy in a way no other man's has!"

I couldn't suppress my own shocked laughter. "I'm sitting right here, you two! Way to make a guy feel like a piece of meat."

Riley regarded me with a newfound appreciation. "I've never seen a dick that large outside of porn."

"Wanna see a photo of it?" Moira offered. Turning to me, she asked, "You're okay with me showing Riley a dick pic of yours, aren't you, babe?"

"Uh, sure?" I squirmed in the chair, wondering why the thought of them studying a photo of my cock was turning me on.

Moira grabbed her phone, and after a few moments, she held it up for Riley to see. Riley let out a squeal, her eyes getting so big that they seemed to take up half her face. "He's got a monster dick! And look how veiny it is! I love that."

My girlfriend readily nodded in agreement. "Gordon's so big and thick, he's, like, right up against my G-spot every time we fuck. He makes me come over and over."

I shifted position, hoping they wouldn't notice me getting hard beneath my jeans. Riley's fair skin had grown flushed, but I didn't know if it was from astonishment or arousal.

"So, if I'm ever lucky enough to fuck a guy with a nine-inch cock, you think he'll be able to make me come?" she asked Moira. "I mean, I know I can have orgasms; I've given myself plenty from rubbing my clit..."

I had to swallow back a moan. Didn't either of them have any idea how horny this was making me?

By the wicked grin on Moira's lips, I thought she had a pretty good idea. She looked from me to Riley, then said, "Maybe it's your lucky night, and you can find out."

Now, I did moan, for I knew exactly what Moira was up to. Riley, however, remained clueless. "What are you talking about?"

"Well..." Moira placed her hand on Riley's knee again. "There's a big cock right here in this apartment, and I bet it's already plenty hard."

Riley's cheeks flushed an even deeper red. From where I sat, I could see her chest rising and falling as her breathing quickened. Our eyes locked for several moments before she dropped her gaze to my crotch. My dick pulsed, and it was all I could do not to stroke it.

Moira gave me an entreating smile. "Gordon, would you be willing to try to make a wet, needy pussy come with that big cock of yours? Asking for a friend." Turning back to Riley, she said, "You are wet, aren't you?"

Riley let out a whimper as she nodded. Pressing a hand to my forehead, I tried to think rationally. Was this a horrible idea? Would it hurt my relationship with Moira? I knew she was far from the jealous type, but I never guessed she would invite me to fuck her friend.

Despite my fears about the possible repercussions, I said in a raspy voice, "I'm willing."

Moira clapped her hands, practically bouncing with excitement. "Come sit on the couch," she told me. "Oh, wait. Get undressed first. Give Riley a chance to see just how hot you are."

As I stood, I couldn't meet Riley's eyes. Instead, I focused on taking off my shirt and then my jeans and underwear. My dick was fully hard and ready to be put to good use. I heard Riley shriek before she erupted into nervous giggles.

"I'm not sure I can take one that large! I mean, Dickwad's is maybe five inches? And it's not thick like Gordon's, either."

"Having second thoughts?" Moira asked. "You can always change your mind."

Please don't change your mind, I silently prayed.

"I at least want to try," Riley said.

After that, things moved fast. Moira beckoned me to the couch. When I sat between her and Riley, she gave me a deep kiss with lots of tongue. All the while, she stroked my rock-hard cock. Riley hurried to undress, and a glance in her direction let me know she was, in fact, wearing no bra beneath her blouse. She had small, pale pink nipples.

To my surprise, Moira stripped naked as well. I took over stroking my cock while watching her. Though Riley was now nude beside me, I didn't dare acknowledge her without Moira's permission.

"You're so beautiful, Moira!" Riley breathed. "I'd give anything for your tits."

"Don't be silly! Yours are gorgeous," Moira told her friend. "Aren't they, Gordon?"

Slowly, I turned my head to look at Riley. I could tell she was as nervous and excited as I was, but she didn't hesitate to thrust out her breasts. "They are gorgeous," I murmured. "Really, uh, firm. And suckable."

"No touching them," Moira said. I snapped my head around to focus on her again. Though my girlfriend flashed an easy smile, I knew she'd be calling the shots this evening. And I was glad to have her take charge.

Again, she joined us on the couch. I watched as she told Riley to kneel at my side. Then Moira knelt behind her. With both of them facing me, I took the opportunity to study Riley's slender body. Her hips were narrow, her stomach flat. Like Moira, her pussy was shaved smooth. Her outer lips were small, like the rest of her. Again, I was struck by the difference between her and Moira. My girlfriend's outer labia were plump, yet they were barely able to conceal her fleshy inner folds.

My eyes widened at the sight of Moira cupping Riley's tits. Riley leaned back against Moira, releasing eager moans. I jerked a little faster, my stare riveted to these two beautiful women.

As Moira kissed Riley's neck, they both moved their hips in a slow, sensual rhythm. I was hot, almost panting with need. This felt like a fucking dream! My own moans mingled with Riley's when Moira slid her hand between Riley's thighs.

"Mmm, you are soaking wet!" Moira said. "So ready to fuck Gordon, aren't you?"

GarnetSugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GarnetSugar

"Yes!" Riley mewled.

I could hear just how wet Riley was as Moira rubbed her clit. It took every ounce of willpower not to bring my face closer to her pussy.

"You're on the pill, right?" Moira asked.

Riley didn't seem surprised by the question. Her eyes had closed, and with her head tilted back, she looked overwhelmed by lust. "Yeah, but I always insisted on condoms, too."

"Do you want Gordon to wear a condom?" Moira suckled at Riley's neck.

"No," Riley whispered.

I groaned, unable to contain my arousal. Moira looked down at me and winked. In that moment, I trusted her completely. She knew what she was doing, I told myself.

"Ready to take his cock?" she asked Riley.

Opening her eyes, Riley looked at me as well. "I want to feel him deep inside my pussy." Her voice was so husky that she sounded like a stranger.

Slipping from Moira's embrace, she climbed off the couch and then stood before me. Instead of appearing nervous, she now seemed confident. Yet I gazed up at her and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

When she straddled my lap, placing a knee on either side of me, I grasped her hips. Moira moved closer to us and took hold of my chin. "You can keep your hands on her hips, but don't touch her anywhere else," she said quietly. "Leave that to me."

I hurriedly nodded, still in awe of this change in my girlfriend. She'd never acted dominant before, and I found I loved it. Her hands roamed all over Riley's body, seeking out every erogenous zone. Those erotic touches clearly had the desired effect on Riley, for she positioned herself right above my cock. I couldn't suppress a moan when she took hold of my dick and slid the tip along the length of her pussy. My precum mixed with her natural lubrication, but I worried it might not be enough.

Once she had me at her opening, I drew in a sharp breath. "Easy," I told her. "Take it slow."

She smiled and nodded. Moira was eagerly watching the scene unfold, her fingers teasing Riley's nipples. My own stare was fixed on Riley's pussy. She inched downward, and I heard her gasp when my cockhead began entering her.

"Slowly," I breathed. My God, she was tight! As wet as she was, I thought we'd have an easier time of this, but her flesh was reluctant to yield to my dick.

Riley whimpered, taking her bottom lip between her teeth. I saw her wince as she moved lower. When my tip disappeared inside her pussy, she actually cried out.

"Maybe we should stop," I said. "I don't want to hurt you."

Riley shook her head. "It's okay; I want to keep going."

Moira lowered her mouth to Riley's breast. Seeing my girlfriend sucking another woman's tit got me so fucking excited that it was hard to keep still. Somehow, I managed, but Riley's own lust encouraged her to take more of my cock.

With gentle fingers, Moira massaged Riley's clit. I was actually a little jealous that Moira was able to touch her in such an intimate way, while I was forbidden from doing so. But then I told myself to stop being an idiot. It was only because of Moira that I had several inches of my dick inside Riley's pussy.

"A little farther," Moira coaxed Riley. "I know you can take more than that."

Riley proved she could. My stare moved from her face to her pussy, and then back to her face again. She had the strangest expression, one of pleasure mixed with pain. I knew she loved Moira stimulating her clit, but I also realized she wasn't yet enjoying the feel of me inside her.

Finally, she reached her limit. I was up against her cervix, unable to penetrate any deeper. Moira leaned forward to see our progress. "Wow, Riley, you took all but an inch of Gordon's big dick!"

By this point, I'd begun sweating. I was desperate to fuck, and if I couldn't thrust, then I wanted Riley to ride me. Moira's fingers had worked magic in making her friend even wetter, so I now felt enveloped by hot, slick flesh. It was exquisitely tight all around my cock.

Riley let out a peal of relieved laughter. "I can't believe I have so much of you inside my pussy!"

I didn't want to rush her, but I was in a state of agony. "You think you're ready to start riding my dick?"

"Wait," Moira told us both. She wove her fingers through Riley's hair, then gave her a sensual kiss. My cock twitched fiercely, and Riley clearly felt it, for she moaned into Moira's mouth. She began moving her hips even as their kiss went on.

"Ah, fuck!" I couldn't tear my gaze away from Riley's pussy sliding along my length. She had a fantastic rhythm, taking me at just the right pace. Any faster, and I would have gotten too close too soon.

Riley leaned forward a little, placing her hands on my shoulders. "Ooh, I love how you're stretching me!"

Moira brought her fingers to my lips, giving me a taste of Riley's juices. As I sucked them clean, I groaned with my own pleasure.

"His dick is starting to feel so good, isn't it?" Moira asked Riley with a knowing grin.

"Yes! Oh fuck, I know what you mean about him filling your entire pussy!" Riley dared to move faster. A couple of times, she took me too deep, yelping when I tapped her cervix. But she quickly learned to focus on riding the upper part of my dick. My tip was getting plenty of stimulation from her tight cunt, and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer.

Sensing my growing need to climax, Moira whispered in my ear, "Don't come inside her, Gordon."

I let out a growl of frustration. Riley seemed oblivious to my desperate state, for she was now bouncing on my cock like she couldn't get enough.

"I'm getting close!" she wailed.

I could have wept with relief at those words. While Riley fucked me at an even more fervent pace, Moira nestled against my side, watching the show with a delighted smile. "This has me so turned on," she purred. "I can't wait till it's my turn to fuck you, Gordon."

Riley grew louder, squealing with each bounce. Like me, she was coated in sweat, and when I felt her trembling beneath my palms, I knew she was right on edge.

"Come for me, Riley!" I begged.

She stared down at me, her delicate features almost recognizable while twisted with lust. I was certain I'd fucked her raw by this point, but she didn't once slow. Her first orgasmic spasm caught us both off guard, drawing a cry from her lips and a groan from mine. Again and again, her muscles contracted around me, as if determined to bring about my climax.

"Ooh, God!" Her voice shook from the force of her shuddering. She allowed herself to sink down on my dick as far as she could. I would have given anything to come inside her then, but I knew better than to disobey Moira.

When Riley's orgasm finally subsided, she slumped against me, her breath hot on my face. "That was amazing, Gordon!"

"Thanks for letting me help you out," I managed to reply. Now that she'd grown still, I could control myself a little better.

Riley sat up, wearing a lazy smile. Though she was careful easing off my cock, I noticed her flinch when I slipped free of her pussy. It was as if she didn't trust her body to hold her upright, for she collapsed onto the couch beside me, keeping her legs spread in a lewd display.

However, I didn't have time to admire the view, as Moira hurried to take Riley's place.

"I'm not going to last, baby," I told her, my words full of apology.

She stroked my cheek while giving me a tender smile. "That's okay. I'm so worked up; I know it won't take me long to come."

My cock, still covered with Riley's juices, slid into Moira effortlessly. I squeezed my girlfriend's tits, grateful to touch her. I could feel Riley's stare on us as Moira settled all the way down upon me.

Rolling her hips with a seductive grace, Moira released a moan. The air was heavy with the smell of sex. When I glanced at Riley, I saw her rapt expression as she watched me and Moira fuck.

And Moira put on a hell of a show, tossing her long hair over her shoulders while she rode me with an instinctive rhythm. Again, I grew dangerously close. In desperation, I furiously rubbed her clit, which caused her to scream from low in her throat.

A few moments of that relentless stimulation made her come hard around my cock. I practically roared, surrendering to my own orgasm. A fierce tremor traveled through my body, and I grunted while emptying my balls deep inside Moira's pussy. Riley moaned, as if vicariously experiencing my girlfriend's bliss.

Moira was still shaking when I wrapped my arms around her. We kissed; our mouths hungry for each other. The moment she slid off my lap, Riley sat up. I watched, wide-eyed, as she leaned forward and licked my cock clean. It was like she couldn't help herself.

Moira stroked her friend's hair. "How do we taste?" she murmured.

"So, fucking good!" Riley dared to wrap her lips around my cockhead, which was now almost unbearably sensitive.

Moira fell back against the couch, resting her head on its arm. Then she opened her legs wide. "There's more for you right here," she told Riley.

Riley didn't hesitate to lie down on her stomach, stretching out across my lap. I couldn't resist staring at her ass, but I didn't dare touch it. When she settled between Moira's thighs and began eagerly lapping up the cum seeping out of her pussy, I let out a loud groan. I knew I'd be jerking off to this memory for the rest of my days.

Moira writhed with pleasure, her hand gentle on Riley's head. "That's it! Get me nice and clean."

Riley was more than happy to do so. Her hips rocked against me, revealing her arousal at performing this act. I still couldn't fully believe I was witness to a woman eating out my girlfriend and swallowing my semen in the process.

Riley soon made Moira come yet again. Afterward, they shared a kiss, their tongues meeting between their lips. Then they both leaned to kiss me. As I wrapped my arms around them, I couldn't help but wonder if this was how a throuple began.

Moira went a long way toward answering that question when she invited Riley to spend the night in our bed. Riley beamed at us, her heartbreak all but forgotten. "I'd love to!" she said.

Moira turned her attention to me then, her expression deceptively innocent. "You think you might want to fill another pussy with your cum tonight, Gordon?" The sly smile reappeared on her lips as she added, "Asking for a friend."

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments