Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you like the story please press like. Comments are always welcome and encouraging. I put a few pictures on my profile, to help you picture the story."

Joan was home alone drinking her coffee, the morning sun streaming through the window, warming her body. It had been over a week since the neighbor's housewarming party, and the erotic memory of that night was still vivid in Joan's mind. The more she thought about that wonderful night, which turned into a full-blown orgy, the more her mind and body filled with erotic lust that was begging to be satisfied.

Joan had been subconsciously rubbing her pussy as she sat staring out the window. She was breathing hard just thinking about the neighbors and their party. She had seen the neighbors, Doug and Kay, were home, as their car was in the driveway. Joan knew right then, that she needed to visit the new neighbors today, as she stood up from the table. Without even thinking, she had drawn her hand that had just been messaging her cunt to her face, inhaling the smell and tasting the juices leaking from her horny cunt.

Joan headed to the shower, caressing her body with the slippery soap, as she watched her warm pee flow from her excited cunt, splattering against the shower wall and back onto her body. She almost reached an orgasm as the piss flowed onto her lust-filled body.

She dried her body with a soft towel, her mind running wild with naughty thoughts. Joan entered her closet and decided on the short white dress, with the plunging neckline and back. She said to herself, this dress will do just fine; I don't need a bra, as the dress has full support, and I won't wear panties, so I won't have panty lines. This dress and white nylons will be all I need to let the neighbors, Doug and Kay, know they are looking at lust-filled women.

Joan slid on the dress and nylons with heels. She worked on her hair and makeup, wanting to look sexy and hot but not cheap and desperate. She looked at herself in the full-length mirror in the bedroom; yes, she was ready to visit the neighbors. She liked what she saw and knew they would be moved by her appearing at their door, dressed to seduce.

Joan grabbed the measuring cup as she went out the door and walked confidently across the street to Doug and Kay's front door. She smoothed her dress down, before ringing the doorbell, confident that she was making the right choice to satisfy her lust-filled needs.

Doug answered the door with a surprised look, followed by a big grin, across his face. "Come on in, what can we do for you? Kay! Joan is here, come on down, she needs some help I can tell." Joan could hear Kay, almost running, coming down the stairs. Both Doug and Kay gave Joan a big hug and kiss. Doug's hands strayed down Joan's back with his long passionate hug and kiss.

When the passionate greetings finished, Joan's dress was in disarray, pulled up almost to her bare pussy; Joan said, without adjusting her dress, "I need some sugar; I thought you might have some for me to use." Doug and Kay were ecstatic as they ushered Joan into the family room.

Kay responded, "Whatever you need, we will be more than glad to help in any way we can. I love your dress; it accents your curves perfectly. Come sit down with Doug and me, as she padded a place on the couch next to her." Doug sat down on the other side of Joan, the three now intimately sitting close to each other, their bodies touching.

Kay said as she looked at the measuring cup Joan was holding, "What are you cooking? We think you want some special sugar, and we are more than willing to fulfill your most intimate desires. You came to us for some sugar and we will gladly accommodate you while satisfying the lust you have created in us."

Doug reached over and pulled Joan to him. His lips met hers as his powerful arms held her against his body, lifting her sexy ass right off the couch. Joan's arms encircled Doug's neck, allowing her body to fully embrace his, as her dress rode up and she straddled his lap, which held his now swollen cock.

While Doug and Joan continued their passionate kissing, and caressing, Kay knelt on the floor at her husband's feet. She stared with desire at Joan's exposed ass, directly in front of her face. Kay's hands lifted Joan's dress even higher, exposing Joan's full ass and cunt to her exploring hands. Kay's lust-filled mind told her she wanted to smell and taste Joan's most intimate parts.

Joan lifted her body, giving Kay's hands and lips full access to her cunt and ass. Joan moaned out, "Oh, that feels so fucking good; lick my cunt and ass with your tongue, make this horny bitch cum."

Doug had pushed Joan's dress off her shoulders, fully exposing her heaving breasts and excited nipples, for him to suckle, bite, and caress. Joan's breasts were engulfing Doug's face, his unshaven face ravishing her breasts as he suckled her erect nipples.

Kay became frustrated, at the limited access she had to Joan's most private areas. She wanted much more. She spoke, "Doug, let's take this horny woman to the bedroom so we can give her the attention she so wantedly desires. I need her face and tongue on my horny cunt, while she fucks my face. Joan's cunt and ass taste so fucking good,"

Kay pulled Joan off of Doug and led her to the master bedroom, with Doug close behind.

The sexual tension in the bedroom had reached a fevered pitch as Doug and Kay ripped the white dress from Joan's body. Doug and Kay stripped off their clothes in heated sexual excitement, telling Joan how they were going to fuck this wanton woman in extreme descriptive detail.

Gaga
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gaga

Joan stood naked, her body raging in lust-filled passion, saying, "I came to you two knowing you would take my extreme sexual tension and use it to satisfy all our most lust-filled needs. Take me, use me. I am yours completely, and I am begging you to satisfy our most lust-filled desires."

Kay squealed out, "This fucking bitch wants an intense fucking, and we are going to give it to her; she will be our slutty fuck bitch for the afternoon, satisfying all our needs and hers. This wanton slut is going to eat my horny cunt and fuck my face, while she gets her ass and cunt fucked by my husband. She is a cock sucking cunt, and wants to be drenched in our warm juices. Game on bitch."

Kay lay naked on the bed, legs spread, her hands pushing her cunt lips wide open, her cunt now fully exposed as she looked over at Joan standing naked, rubbing her pussy, next to the bed. "Listen bitch, I want you on top of me now, fucking my face, while eating out my horny cunt. You asked for some sugar, and you will get what you came for and much more. We will fuck you in every way possible. I want to feel your lips on my cunt now."

Kay watched Joan's naked body as she crawled, breasts swinging in the air, over Kay lying on the bed. She could not wait for Joan's dripping cunt to make contact with her face and lips. She reached up and pulled Joan's ass and cunt down onto her face. Kay felt Joan's lips and tongue slide along her wide-open cunt, licking and sucking her sweet nectar from her body. Kay's face was buried in Joan's cunt as she moaned out in extreme pleasure, as Joan fucked her face hard while going down on her horny cunt.

Joan came up for air for just a second, her face covered in Kay's juices, "Doug, fuck my dirty ass with your horny cock, bury your cock balls deep in my ass; I will suck your ass fucking cock clean after you fill me with your seed, I love sucking dirty cocks. Fuck me hard, make me cum all over your wife's face; I want to drown her face with my juices and piss as I fuck her face. I am one horny bitch, treat me like you own me, I am yours."

Doug climbed up on the bed, in front of Joan's head, buried in his wife's cunt. He grabbed Joan's hair, pulling her face and lips up to his oozing swollen cock. "Suck it bitch; you are going to suck my cock, soaking it with your juices, before I fuck that dirty ass of yours. You are our neighborhood slut to use as we please, and to be royally fucked by my wife and me until we satisfy our most heated naughty desires."

Doug released Joan's head, pushing her face deep into his wife's juicy cunt. He moved behind Joan's ass, first sliding his cock between his wife's fucked face and Joan's cunt, then guiding his hard cock toward Joan's waiting ass. Slowly Joan's ass opened, allowing his cock to slide deep inside her dirty hole. As his balls touched her ass, his hand slapped both cheeks hard, causing Joan to jump and squeal as he fucked her ass hard and deep.

Joan exploded in heated passion, squirting all over Kay's face, her cum, and then her piss. Kay was in heaven, as she drank Joan's juices while being face fucked and her cunt eaten by this horny bitch, with a cock deep in her ass. Kay screamed out in the heat of the moment, watching her husband's cock slide in and out of Joan's ass sent her into an extreme orgasm.

Doug was fucking and slapping Joan's ass with a vengeance, right above his wife's fucked face. Joan was moaning in ecstatic pleasure from the ass fucking Doug was giving her, so deep and hard. Doug growled like a bear as he filled Joan's ass with his seed. Joan went into orgasmic convulsions as Doug buried his cock deep in her dirty seamen filled ass.

Doug pulled his dripping cock from Joan's ass, knowing she wanted to suck his ass fucking cock. He laid down on the bed beside Joan, his ass fucking cock, still firm, next to her face. Joan rolled off of Kay, and between Doug's legs, her eyes glued to his ass fucking cock. She first ran her hand up and down his cum covered cock; Joan thought, God, his cock feels so fucking good; I want the smell and taste of his ass fucking cock in my mouth so bad; I am such a bad girl.

Joan moved forward, taking his cock into her lips and mouth, as she moaned with delight. His cock tasted so fucking good. Joan could not get enough of his dirty cock as she sucked like a true cock sucker, taking it down her throat, balls deep. Doug held her head tight to his groin, making her gag and cough. Joan felt Kay licking her fucked cum filled ass. it felt so naughty and good.

Joan did not want this fuck session to end; she felt so good. She loved being taken and used for other people's pleasure while satisfying her extreme sexual desires.

As they lay on the bed, with Joan sandwiched in the middle, her hand resting on Doug's jewels, with Kay's arm wrapped around breasts, the smell of sex was so strong and inviting, Joan wondered what Doug and Kay were planning for their next chapter with their horny seductive neighbor.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments