Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you like the story and want more please press like. I am always glad to read your comments and share them with my wife Joan."

Joan was lying on the bed, her legs spread, her hands caressing her pussy with her eyes closed, her lust-filled body and mind wreathing on the bed as she fucked her cunt; she was totally in another world of extreme sexual pleasure.

Her cuckold husband, Warren, could see that he had to find a way to satisfy his wife's lust-filled desires. She was in desperate need of sexual satisfaction.

Joan described her needs to him, " I want to expose, my lust-filled body and mind in public completely. I don't know how I can accomplish my need to satisfy this extreme desire. I am so fucking horny. Do you have any ideas?"

Warren responded, "I will come up with a plan to satisfy my lust-filled wife, the woman I love and promised the day we married, to make her happy in every way, including her extreme sexual desires. When you are done being used and abused and completely satisfied, I will lick you clean while making love to you. I will hold and cuddle you until you are completely at rest in my arms."

Joan leapt from the bed, naked, into his arms. Her husband felt her heart racing in anticipation of him finding a way to satisfy her lust-filled needs. She pulled her hot body from his and disappeared into the bathroom to shower.

Warren got on the phone, searching for the right venue to accomplish their goals. He found the perfect club and talked to the manager about his specific requirements, and the club agreed. Everything was ready for his wife at the club. He knew the club would fully satisfy her extreme lust-filled needs.

Joan went shopping after her shower, I had told her to buy a sexy outfit that would make any man drool and want to fuck her, but she just smiled as she went out the door. I reminded her that we would be leaving our house at eight. She told me not to worry; she would be home on time and ready to experience all I had planned for her.

Warren heard his wife's car in the driveway. He was a little surprised when she came through the door. Joan was dressed very sexily, with red fishnet stockings, a short silky skirt with a long slit up the side, and red thong underwear, with a transparent blouse and no bra. Her hair was done very sexily, along with her makeup. I had to admit she looked pretty hot compared to the women I married. This was going to be an eventful night.

Joan gave her husband a big hug and passionate kiss, before heading to the bathroom to pee and check her sexy body in the mirror before we left. As she slid into the front seat of the car, her skirt rode up, exposing her red thong-covered pussy. Just looking at his hot slutty wife and knowing what he had planned to satisfy her lust-filled needs, gave her husband a wicked hard-on,

We arrived at the club with a brightly lit sign on the front, making it clear what type of business we were at. It was a popular strip club, full of horny excited men. Joan looked at her husband, with a big smile on her face as she exited the car. As we walked in the entrance doors we heard loud cheering by at least one hundred horny men, who were heavily drinking and strongly encouraging the exotic dancers performing on the stage to do and show even more of their unique talents.

Joan and her husband were led to a reserved table next to the stage. Joan was super excited as we sat down and ordered drinks. Warren could see the excitement on his wife's face; he knew he had picked the right venue to satisfy his wife's lusty desires.

Joan put a ten-dollar bill on the edge of the stage, where the dancers could see her aggressive tip. One hot-looking stripper came over to Joan. All she wore was a G-string as she sat with her legs open, facing Joan. The woman laid back on her legs, her hands rubbing her naked breasts and covered pussy. As we watched she slid her G-string panty down her legs, exposing her cunt for all to see. Her horny cunt was less than two feet from Joan's face, as the woman spread her pussy lips while rubbing her cunt and clit.

The stripper sat up, now completely naked except for her fuck me heels. She reached out and took Joan's hand, first bringing it to her lips as she leaned forward, and then sliding Joan's hand over her breasts and down to her wet cunt. Joan was intently watching her guided hand glide over the stripper's body. (Joan so wanted to smell and taste the cunt her hands were caressing.)

The stripper rolled over onto her hands and knees, her legs and ass in the air, near the edge of the stage. She slid her hands over her thighs and onto her ass. She spread her legs and ass cheeks, her breasts hanging down, leaving her body fully exposed, including the star opening in her sexy ass.

Joan could not hold back any longer as she stood up, next to the stage, and lowered her lips kissing the stripper's exposed ass opening and raised cunt. No one stopped my wife as her tongue licked the stripper's ass and cunt. Joan was getting the smell and taste she so desired, right in front of this huge rough crowd of horny men, all cheering her on.

Joan was leaning over the edge of the stage, her ass exposed to the crowd as well. Joan decided she needed to show more of herself as she was licking the stripper. She reached back and pushed her thong panties to the floor, exposing her cunt and ass to the horny cheering men.

One of the bouncers from the club came over to our table, Warren knew this could mean trouble. Instead, the burly man took hold of my wife's waist and lifted her onto the stage. The stripper rose from the floor, taking Joan's hand and leading her to center stage. Joan was super excited as she embraced the naked stripper in front of the excited crowd.

The music and the entire atmosphere affected Joan as she stripped her clothes off while she danced, right there on the stage in front of all the customers, with cheers and howls coming from the audience, as first her skirt and then her blouse fell to the floor. My wife was naked except for her spike heels and fishnet stockings.

The other strippers made room for Joan, almost like they were promoting her as she teased the crowd with her seductive dancing. Joan grabbed a pole, rubbing her cunt on the pole as she wiggled her ass teasingly towards the cheering men. She climbed the pole, wrapping her legs around the golden pole, leaning back, her breasts firm and ass exposed as she swung around the pole. Her eyes made contact with the excited customers, before sliding to the floor with the pole between her legs, her soaked cunt and breasts hugging the pole.

TiffanyJacome
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyJacome

Money was lying all over the stage as Joan lay on the floor right below the spotlight shining down from the ceiling, her legs spread as her hands caressed her body, still teasing this wild crowd of horny men. Joan rolled onto her stomach, legs still parted, as she raised and lowered her ass like she was riding a cock. The crowd went wild as my wife continued to seduce them. The customers were pushing and shoving, trying to get closer to this horny bitch.

Warren did not know how much more he could take before he blew his load in his pants as he watched his wife turn the horny crowd into a sexual frenzy. They all seemed to want to fuck her right there on the stage, but this was not allowed at the club.

Joan rose from the floor and made her way around the stage, giving everyone a close-up view of her horny body. Men reached out to touch my naked wife; they wanted to do a lot more with my hot horny wife. Joan was in a full erotic state as each stranger caressed her cunt and pinched her nipples as they smelled and felt her juices and sucked their fingers clean; they called out to her, asking for a private dance.

The music stopped as the announcer talked to the crowd. "Men, this lust-filled woman has a burning desire inside her she needs taking care of. If you think you can handle this sexy bitch, she will be in room four; I am sure she will be able to satisfy all your wanton desires. She told me that nothing was too extreme for her to handle and that no condoms would be allowed. She wants to feel your hard cock and be used and abused; she is all yours."

Joan pranced around the stage provocatively, picking up her clothes and money, making eye contact with the customers with her big, naughty smile. She was led into a room with a large red couch with aggressive sexy music playing. Joan noticed the camera and lights focused on the couch; the whole club was going to watch her get royally fucked. She did not have long to wait before there was a knock on the door.

She did not even have time to answer when two men walked in. They looked like they had just left a construction site, wearing dirty tee shirts with worn jeans and work boots. Joan started to stand up when they grabbed her and laid her naked body over the end of the couch with her ass in the air. In seconds she felt a large smack on her hot ass. They laughed as she squirmed and squealed with each hit.

Joan heard the men's jeans hit the floor. Joan managed to get out a couple of words, "Fuck me, you horny bastards, fuck me deep and hard. You have never fucked a bitch as horny as me." Joan felt and smelled a hard cock slapping her face, with the words, suck it bitch following right behind. She reached up and pulled the swollen cock to her face. His cock smelled like he had fucked a cunt before he came to the club.

She slid the smooth skin back on his cock, exposing the purple head of his member, with cum oozing out. She was just about to lick this horny cock, when her head was pulled down, forcing his cock deep into her mouth. She gagged and coughed as he started fucking her face hard and deep. The taste of his dirty cock turned her into a cock hungry bitch.

No sooner had she adjusted to the cock fucking her face than she received another hard slap on her ass, she jerked in surprise just as the man's cock entered her wanting ass. Joan screamed out in gut throttling passion as she felt the stranger's cock force open her dirty hole wider and wider as his cock went balls deep in her ass.

Joan was overcome by heated passion; she wanted to be taken hard like the bitch she was. nothing else would satisfy her extremely lust-filled body. The man fucking her face gave out a big growl as he pushed her face balls deep on his cock, exploding his load of cum deep down her throat. She sucked and swallowed every drop of cum she could find as he withdrew his dripping cock from her mouth and hand.

The man fucking and slapping her ass was running wild, air expelling from her ass as he fucked her deep in her bowels with every stroke. He grabbed her golden hair, pulling her head back as his other hand surrounded her throat. She was gasping for air, but she did not care as his ass fucking caused her to explode in an extreme orgasm, squirting piss and cum all over the couch.

Joan's reaction triggered the stranger fucking her ass brutally. A loud groan filled the room as his hand tightened on her throat; he was filling her dirty ass with his load of cum. Joan felt lightheaded as the pounding in her ass stopped. His hands released her throat and hair. His sweat dripped on her naked body.

Joan slumped over the arm of the couch, knowing she had just got the fuck of her life. But that was not the end as man after man came into the room and had his way with her. Every hole got fucked and filled with their cum, over and over; she was dripping with cum and piss flowing from her body when they finished.

She had no idea how long she had been used like a fucking whore by all these customers' cocks, each one smelling and tasting different. Her ass cheeks were welted, her neck red, cum leaking out from every office on her body, and piss dripping from her whole body. Joan must have orgasmed a dozen times, she lost count, and she knows she sucked every pissy cock in the club, even the managers.

Her husband entered the room, with the smell of the fucking and what his wife looked like almost overpowering him. He lifted his wife from the couch, dripping with cum and piss, and slid a coat over her fucked body. Joan pulled his lips to her fucked lips and kissed her husband passionately, a big smile crossing her face as they left the room. A loud cheer rang out as they walked through the club to the exit. The manager handed Warren a wad of money as we left the club, saying, "She earned this and more. Bring your lust-filled wife to our club any time."

Joan slid into the car, laying her head on her husband's lap, her naked body curled up on the seat as we drove home. I saw her hand travel down between her slippery thighs; she was rubbing that cum soaked fucked cunt as she fell asleep in my lap.

I could not wait to get my fucked wife home and do my job as a cuckold husband, licking and fucking my cum filled wife. She ended the night tucked into my body and arms, resting peacefully, and smelling like a satisfied fucked wife.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments