Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed the story please like, and if you have a comment please share. Do you want this series at the club to continue?"

When I arrived home on Friday, Joan was sipping wine at the kitchen table and dressed in a very sexy outfit. "What's up, babe? I thought we were done going to Club Euphoria, You told me you had experienced and shown the best of yourself at this club and its members. What changed?"

Joan gave me one of her naughty sexy smiles, "I called to cancel my membership at the club today because I felt I had reached total exposure at Club Euphoria, and I was looking for something new and exciting. The manager called me back and told me he did not want me to leave. He described how I had brought new life to the club. I let him know I appreciated all the club had done to accommodate my sexual desires, but I did not want to be overexposed and wanted to leave the club with the other members wanting more of me. The manager mentioned he had been talking to some of the members, and they wanted to give me a going away party to celebrate all I had brought to the club. I could not pass up their invitation, so I told the manager we would come to the party, The manager assured me that I would enjoy myself. You know I get turned on when people are watching and wanting me, thinking the naughty things they would like to do to my horny sexy body. I think we will enjoy ourselves tonight."

I went to my wife and gave her a passionate hug and kiss. I could feel the sexual energy surging through her body as I held my wife firmly. Joan looked great, with her golden hair flowing over her shoulders and down her back. Her body felt alive as my hands caressed and soothed her sexy dress, which highlighted her sexy backside along with her beautiful figure and breasts. All were on full display. Every inch of Joan's body was alluring and seductive. I knew that everyone who gazed at my beautiful wife tonight would want to touch and capture the sexual excitement running through her body.

We arrived at the club, and the doorman helped Joan from the limo, with his eyes staring at my wife's alluring body in her sexy outfit as she exited the car. He escorted Joan into the cub, straight to the manager, who greeted her with a long passionate hug and kiss. Joan's short dress pulled up on the backside, exposing her white thighs, as he held her close to his body. The sexual energy flowing between the manager and my wife was readily apparent. Joan's leg lifted as the passionate kiss with the tongue continued. The manager caressed my wife's body as they kissed. All the club members in view were getting a show of my wife's heated passion.

The manager took Joan by the hand and led her into his private office, locking the door behind them. He pushed Joan onto his desk, sliding her dress up to her waist as he laid her down. Joan's cunt and ass were completely exposed as he pushed her legs apart. My wife's cunt was dripping her horny juices as he went down on her while licking her body from clit to her tight ass. Joan moaned out loudly in heated lust as he buried his face in her horny-soaked cunt. The manager's suckling of her swollen clit, put my wife over the edge into orgasmic ecstasy. Joan locked the manager's head between her thighs as she was in the throws of orgasmic bliss while screaming out in lust-filled passion. Joan did not care who heard her animalistic cries of pure lust.

When Joan regained her composure, the manager told my wife this was just the beginning of the evening. He had wanted to make love to her since the day he had met her, and watching her make love on the big screen had been pure torture for him. Joan smiled and pulled his cunt-licking lips to hers.

My wife and the manager left his office together, and everyone who saw them knew she had just been fucked. Joan had adjusted her hair and dress. Romantic music was playing in the background, and the members, both men and women, surrounded Joan. They all wanted to hug, kiss, and talk with my wife running their hands through her hair and over her body. My wife was drinking her favorite beverage as she moved around the club. All the club members appeared to know my wife intimately from previous visits, and yet they still wanted to become closer to my wife in mind and body.

There was a party going on, and my wife was the main attraction. Joan loved the attention she was drawing; this made her body tingle all over. All the members were flirting with my wife, so she was the center of attraction. The men all wanted to be close to Joan, caressing and touching her body while dancing and holding my hot sexy wife close. Telling Joan how they wish their wife was more like her, open and willing to give herself completely to her lover, with no reservations.

The women wanted to know everything about Joan's mind and body. How it felt to be sexually taken in public, and how she fed her sexual appetite, keeping it so alive and lust-filled. They wanted to know all her thoughts and secrets. Joan shared some of her innermost sexual thoughts, with the women hanging on every word. They shared their extreme sexual fantasy and desires with my wife. It was plain to see that these women wanted to be like Joan.

Joan felt so wanted and desired by both the men and the women in the club. It was such a good feeling. Joan thought that maybe at times, she had pushed the sexual envelope too far at the club, especially with the women. Now she saw that her sexual lust and desires were what these women and men wanted in their lives. They did not want Joan and her cuckold husband to leave the club. Instead, they wanted more of Joan's naughty mind and her slutty sexual desires and sexual needs.

All this time, Joan thought she was satisfying her own sexual needs, but now she realized she was not the only person who was benefiting from her extreme sexual desire and lust she so craved and received. All the members wanted to be part of her lust-filled world. The members made it clear that they did not want Joan to leave the club. If Joan was a book, she had many more chapters to share.

Joan had thought that maybe she had embarrassed herself in front of the other club members, but now she realized she had just opened the door to a new and exciting world for herself and the other members. Joan loved being lusted after, knowing that the people watching were putting themselves in her mind and body.

AiraFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AiraFoster

Many of the women were sharing with Joan, in vivid detail, what they saw and felt as they had watched my wife getting fucked in every position imaginable. Joan was getting sexually excited as the women described what they had seen; the cocks sliding in and out of every one of her fuck holes and watching her body react to every fucking. They loved watching my wife orgasm with her body twisting and screaming out in lust-filled ecstasy. Several women said they had experienced an intense orgasm watching Joan give herself completely as she was royally fucked at the club. They so wanted to be used, taken, and fucked like my wife but were afraid to share these naughty fantasies and sexual desires with their husbands.

Some women had fantasized at home, thinking about the fucking my wife got at the club, but none had dared to let themselves be taken, not even in the privacy of their home. Their mind was so locked onto the visual picture of my wife getting fucked at the club they could not even enjoy a good fucking from their horny husbands. The women described in vivid detail how they would bring themselves to an intense orgasm, rubbing their cunt, while picturing Joan getting royally fucked at the club. They all shared their thoughts and stories and what they did to help satisfy the lust Joan's intense lovemaking had created inside their mind and body.

Joan was extremely horny now, sharing her thoughts and feelings with these women, My wife described in every detail how it felt having those cocks fucking her whole body, her ass, cunt, and mouth. Joan told them how the cocks felt penetrating her tight ass, "It was tight and a little painful at first, but as my dirty hole loosened up, it felt like I was getting fucked by a huge cock. So sensitive and sexually exciting, I wanted more and more, deep into my horny ass. God! It felt so good. It's like the first time I was ever fucked. I wanted their cum deep in my dirty ass. I turned into a horny bitch as they all fucked me harder and harder. I had no control over my emotions or my body functions. I did not want the fucking of my ass to stop. One cock after another fucked the hell out of me, filling me full of their cum, as my cunt squirted and pissed out uncontrollably."

Joan continued, "I needed to taste these ass fucking cocks deep in my mouth, covered in cum from my dirty ass. I loved sucking those cocks. The fact that they came from my dirty ass just turned me on even more. I could not get enough, I was a bitch in heat, and none of what you saw was exaggerated. I had no control, I needed to be taken and used as the ass fuckers desired. Even the warm piss pouring on my body made me feel so fucking good. They could have fucked me all night, it was like being on a cloud nine. My mind just begging for more."

Joan continued her vivid description as both the men and women pressed closer, "What was even better than the ass fucking, was getting fucked in all my holes at once. The pleasure was so immense. My mind left my body as they took full advantage of this horny slutty broad. I saw through watery eyes as everyone was completely engrossed by the scene in front of them. My mind was absorbed in the sexual pleasure my body was receiving, I could not get enough fucking, as my mind and body went into an extremely uncontrolled orgasm. Such an extremely lust-filled experience, a feeling I never wanted to end. I have learned so much about enjoying sexual lust since I let myself be completely taken. I think about all that I have done and how it all felt, which turns me on wanting even more. I need that sexual release often. The more extreme the experience, the more satisfying for my mind and body."

I could tell my wife was enjoying the evening, talking and sharing with the other guests. A lot of the couples were leaving as their sexual desires were at their peak. There had been a lot of fondling going on among the guests during the conversations with my wife. My wife commented to me, "It seemed like a wall has come down between the couples and the other members tonight. I think they are willing to let themselves be taken so they can enjoy the orgasmic extremes I described and achieved here at the club. I think a lot of the women were virgins when it came to being fully taken sexually. Releasing control of their minds and bodies to be sexually pleasured in any way they desired. Letting themselves be taken completely... I am excited at the thought of seeing these women reach total uninhibited orgasmic ecstasy here at the club."

"I also believe I have created some true cuckolds among the men in the club. They were afraid to let their partners have total sexual freedom, fucked at will, right there in front of them and the other club members. Watching their partners enjoy full sexual pleasure in ways they have not even experienced will bring a new beginning to their relationships."

"Take me home and fuck the hell out of me, I am so fucking horny and ready and wanting to be taken by my cuckold and others down this darkest road of lust-filled sexual desire. I am not ready to stop going to this club."

We rode home in the limo, Joan down on the floor, like a true cock sucker, licking and sucking my hard cock like a bitch in heat with the interior lights on. Her dress was pulled down with her breasts fully exposed as we rode through the city streets. I was going to claim my slutty wife completely when we arrive home. All the conversation had turned Joan into a wild nymphomaniac. My wife wanted to be used and abused. Her mind was running hard from the conversations at the club. Joan has opened a new door to even greater sexual freedom at the club and in her own life.

We still belong to Club Euphoria. Joan has brought new life to the club and its members, so the doors are wide open.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments