Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"It's been a while since we've looked in on Gary and Amina. Here's a salacious tale about teaching Miss Johnson's niece the importance of honesty."

Gary’s phone rang, waking him up earlier than planned. He answered it, surprised to hear Serena’s voice.

“Darling, you simply must help me! I really feel that my niece, Anamaria, needs a good, solid paddling, but she’s walking around here, stomping her feet like an insolent teenager, saying she’s done nothing wrong,” Serena bellowed dramatically.

Gary laughed inwardly at the vision of Anamaria’s temper tantrum and rolled his eyes. “What do you expect me to do, Serena?”

“Well, it’s obvious, isn’t it? She embarrassed me last night by lying to all of us about why she wanted you to deflower her, and she needs to be spanked soundly. But she’s pouting because she wants you to be the one to turn her ass bright red.”

“Me? Why me?”

“Turns out the little harlot enjoyed you taking her virginity and wants you to be the first to spank her. Then she’d like to offer her ass for you to fuck. I told her she might have to eat your wife’s pussy too, which she agreed to do.”

“I still don’t understand why it needs to be me spanking her,” Gary said, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

“As a man, you will have a heavier hand than I. After all, this is supposed to be a punishment; it would be better coming from you. Especially since this will be her first spanking.”

Gary paused momentarily. “Sure,” he said eventually. “Bring her by tonight, and I will make her ass so sore, she’ll think twice about lying again. But Serena. She has to ask for it, okay? I won’t touch her if it’s not consensual.”

“Oh, she’ll ask for it and likely beg for it. I’ll bring her by at 8:00 p.m.”

“Are you planning to watch or participate?” Gary asked.

“Neither. Although I’m not her aunt by blood relation, I know it bothers you that she’s my niece, so I will drop her off and come by to pick her up when you’ve finished teaching her a lesson.”

“That’s not necessary, Serena. You can stay.”

“I would, darling, but I’ve got an erotic massage scheduled that I don’t intend to miss. You won’t need more than a couple of hours with Anamaria, will you?”

“No, that should be more than plenty of time to spank her, fuck her ass, and watch her dine on Amina’s sweet pussy.”

“Fabulous! I’ll see you later.”

Amina walked into the bedroom with a cup of coffee for her husband. “Who was on the phone, babe?”

“Serena. She’s dropping off Anamaria tonight, so I can spank her and then fuck her ass. She’ll apparently eat your pussy too.”

Amina stared at Gary as if he’d grown horns. “Seriously? She’s going to drop her off? Doesn’t this all seem a little odd to you?”

“Before crossing paths with Miss Johnson, I mean Serena, again, this all would have seemed very peculiar. But since that night, our sex lives have been tossed into a whole new realm,” Gary replied, shrugging.

Amina laughed. “You’re not wrong. It’s like an X-rated Twilight Zone.”

“You’re okay with this, though, right?”

“Gary, we both know the thought of you fucking a twenty-year-old ass while she licks my cunt sounds like a wet dream come true. Yes, I’m totally fine with this,” Amina reassured him.

“My cock is so hard at the thought of spanking that creamy bottom till it’s bright red. I feel like a pervert.”

“Well, then, we are both perverts because that thought is making my pussy drip.”

“At least we are on the same page. Still, I can’t help but wonder if we’ve opened Pandora’s Box.”

“How about you stop worrying and open my box with that big cock? That way, you’ll have more staying power later when you push that thick prick into her tight little asshole.”

“Oh, fuck, Amina! Get on the bed now and spread those legs for me.”

Amina grinned wickedly and opened her legs, revealing a glistening pussy that ached to be used. Gary held her legs up in the air and slipped inside his wife’s willing cunt. He felt a momentary pang of guilt for offering nothing in the way of foreplay. But it was Amina’s idea, so he stopped worrying and plunged in and out of her juicy box.

“Oh, fuck that feels good, Gary! Fuck me harder!”

“Take my cock, you slutty whore. Feel me banging against your cervix, fucking you like the dirty little slut you are!”

“Oh, God, yes! Faster, harder, deeper!”

Gary jackhammered into her pussy, pounding it like it was the last time he’d ever had pussy.

“Fuck your slutty whore! Fuck my cunt! God, yes! I’m cumming! Oh, fuckkk!”

Amina’s back arched, and her body convulsed as her orgasm ripped through her body. Gary’s balls tightened to the point of pain, then released rapidly as he shot his load deep into her wanton cunt.

“Holy fuck! Oh, my God! You’re so fucking amazing, Mina!”

Panting like animals, they collapsed on the bed. It was several minutes before either one of them could speak.

“I guess the idea of using that slut made us a little hot, huh?” Gary admitted sheepishly.

“That’s an understatement.”

“Need more?” Gary asked. “That was a little quick for both of us.”

“Nope. Let’s save the rest for our guest,” Amina said.

“Deal.”

Later that evening, Gary and Amina prepared for Anamaria’s arrival. They moved the coffee table away from the couch so that Gary could have plenty of room to put Anamaria over his knee for her spanking.

When the doorbell rang, Amina opened the door to find the young woman dressed in a white blouse, a short black skirt, and three-inch black heels. A pouty look adorned her face, and a hand rested impatiently on her hip.

“Are you gonna let me in or what?” she asked petulantly.

“Where’s your Aunt Serena?”

“She said she needed to get to the massage therapist and didn’t have time to dilly-dally. Which, if you ask me, is a stupid phrase,” Anamaria answered. “She said she'd pick me up in two hours, max.”

“Well, come in; we’d better get started.”

Anamaria looked Gary up and down like she’d like to eat him in big, greedy bites. “My aunt said I disrespected and embarrassed her. It was her idea to have you spank me, but it was my idea to eat your wife’s pussy and let you fuck my ass. You’re pretty hot for an old guy.”

“Old guy?” Gary asked. “Insulting me isn’t the way to make me go easy on you.”

“Who says I want you to go easy on me?” she said, blowing and snapping a bubble with her chewing gum.

“Listen, you little slut, you need to show some respect.”

“Whatever. Can I have my spanking so we can get to the good parts?”

“Take off your heels so you don’t damage our leather couch. Then lift your skirt for me and get your snotty ass over my knee.”

“Yes, Sir,” she said, still chomping her gum.

“Amina, would you please give this sassy little bitch a tissue to spit out her gum?” Gary asked, sitting down on the couch.

Anamaria rolled her eyes, took the tissue, and deposited the gum in it. “Happy now?”

“Shoes, slut!”

Anamaria slipped off the heels, lifted her skirt, and approached Gary.

“What do you want, Anamaria?” he asked, giving her direct eye contact.

“I want you to spank me as punishment for lying about the reason I wanted you to take my virginity and for embarrassing Daddy’s sister-in-law, Aunt Serena,” she answered bluntly, staring back into his eyes.

“Alright, then. Lie across my lap and keep that skirt lifted. Since you have no panties on, this will sting more than it needs to. But since you came dressed like a slut, that’s on you.”

Amina felt her pussy tingle. Gary was turning her on with his forcefulness. She almost didn’t want Anamaria to stay and play after the spanking. But she knew that she’d enjoy that delicate female tongue licking her puffy labia and clit. At least, she hoped so!

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

“I expect you to count each swat, Anamaria. Do you understand?”

“Yeah.”

Gary’s voice was stern. “I see that you need to be taught some manners. We will add a few extra spankings to see if we can help you understand how to answer properly. Now, do you truly wish for me to spank you and teach you a lesson?”

Amina raised an eyebrow at Anamaria as if to say, “You’d better answer correctly this time.”

“Yes, Sir. I want you to spank me hard and leave my butt rosy red.”

“Do you think this is a game, slut?”

“No, Sir.”

“Good. Now, let’s begin.”

Gary’s hand made contact with her left butt cheek.

Spank!

“One,” Anamaria said in a quiet voice.

“Louder, slut!” Gary bellowed as his hand came down again on the right cheek this time.

Spank!

“Two!” she shouted, making Amina grin. The little tart was a quick study.

Spank!

“Three! Ow!”

Gary raised an eyebrow. “Ow? I’ve barely even started. Are you sure this is what you want?”

“Yes, Sir,” Anamaria answered meekly.

Spank!

“Four!”

Spank!

“Five! Ow! Oh! More, please, Sir.”

Gary continued to spank Anamaria’s bottom while she wriggled and yowled. When each tender buttock had received fifty blows, he stopped and rubbed his hand gently over the stinging flesh. He felt a little guilty when he heard the hitch in her teary voice as she thanked him. But his raging hard-on wanted to fuck the tight asshole he’d been promised.

“Do you understand why honesty’s important, Anamaria?”

She nodded and sniffled.

“Good girl. Now, did you need a few moments before I take that hot little ass and plunge my thick cock into it?”

“No, Sir, I’m good.”

She rubbed her bottom and asked, “Do you want me to eat your pussy while he fucks my ass, Amina?”

“You’re damn straight, I do! Let’s go to the bedroom for that; we will be more comfortable there.”

As the three of them entered the bedroom, Gary went to the nightstand drawer, grabbed the bottle of lube, and instructed both women to get naked. He watched as his gorgeous wife spread her legs wide open for the bratty slut whose ass he was about to plunder. Amina’s beautiful pussy was glistening with the nectar of her arousal. He hoped Anamaria had decent oral skills. If not, he’d make sure his sweet wife’s needs were met later.

Gary stripped off his shirt but decided to leave his jeans on. Unzipping his fly, he let his rigid shaft out and smacked it against Anamaria’s rosy butt cheeks. He applied copious amounts of lube on her puckered star and worked the cool gel into her asshole to make sure it was nice and wet for his entrance.

“What are you waiting for, slut? Your face should already be buried in my wife’s cunt,” Gary chided her.

“Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir.”

Amina grinned as Gary winked at her, catching his drift. “That’s right, you little redheaded harlot, get that tongue busy!”

Anamaria dove right in. But her inexperience proved to be a bit frustrating to Amina.

“Watch the teeth! Slow down a little. More to the right.”

He had hoped to let Amina have an orgasm before he plowed into Anamaria’s ass. But, at this point, it seemed better to push his cock into her and hope that Amina would derive some pleasure from the fact that they were dominating this girl together.

Anamaria yelped as the head of Gary’s cock entered her. “Your cock is huge. Bigger than my..."

“Nope, stop talking. Your mouth needs to make my wife cum. I’m gonna fuck your ass until I hear my wife scream. Only after she climaxes will I allow you to take my load. So, unless you want your ass to ache for days, I’d suggest you do whatever it takes to make Amina happy.”

Anamaria yelped some more as Gary thrust balls deep inside her tight backdoor. Determined to get it right, she guided Amina’s hands to her head and said, “Show me.”

Gary’s balls ached at the sight of Amina moving Anamaria’s head around, so the stimulation was just right. He pumped slowly in and out as he watched his wife’s face for signs of pleasure.

Seeing mostly frustration, Gary decided to add a little direction. “Stick two fingers in my wife’s cunt and massage her G-spot while you lick and suck on her clit.”

The girl obeyed, wincing at Gary’s size as she did. But, at last, Amina began to moan.

“Oh, God, yes! Mmm-hmm, just like that! Don’t stop!”

Content with the notion that Amina was on her way to a satisfying release, he began to hammer his cock into Anamaria’s ass. “God, your ass is so fuckin’ tight! Take my cock, whore!”

Amina’s hips rocked rhythmically, and soon she was writhing on the bed. Gary took it as his sign to start racing to the finish line.

“That’s it, slut! Eat that pussy while I tear your ass open with my big, thick cock!”

Hearing Gary talk so dirty was enough to push Amina over the edge. She cried out loudly, “Oh! Fuck, yes! Fuckkk!”

Hearing his wife climax was all he needed to make his balls tighten. “Milk my cock with your ass, you little tease!”

Pounding into her, he let loose and filled her ass with his hot cum. He pulled his dick out quickly to watch it ooze from her gaping hole. What a fuckin’ turn-on! He moved her aside and took her place between Amina’s legs. She deserved more than a novice cunt-licker. He wanted to make her squirt for him.

 

Anamaria felt used and discarded. Strangely enough, it was kind of a turn-on. She watched as Gary’s expert tongue worked Amina into a frenzy and had her cumming in waves in no time. The pièce de résistance was witnessing Amina’s cunt squirting and spraying Gary’s mouth and face. Anamaria had never seen such a sight before. It was erotic as fuck!

 

When Amina could take no more, Gary kissed his wife, sharing her delicious honey. He cuddled her into his arms tenderly. The sex with Anamaria had been exciting, but he was ready for her to go. Realizing it would be another half hour before Serena would be there to pick up her niece, Gary decided to draw a bath for Amina to relax in while he took Anamaria back into the living room. Tucking his dick back in his pants and zipping up, he handed her clothes to her and said, “Get dressed; I’m done with you.”

Anamaria stomped her foot defiantly and asked, “Why don’t I get to have a bubble bath?”

Gary raised an eyebrow and said, “Because you’re just a slut we enjoyed using tonight; Amina is my wife and the love of my life.”

Anamaria put on her clothes and folded her arms crossly. She realized that she’d learned more than not to lie; she discovered that she wanted more out of life than being just a slut to use. She wanted a man of her own who would spank her, make her squirt, and lavish her with bubble baths.

She surely had no interest in the convent, which had been her convenient lie to get Gary to take her virginity the night before, but she suddenly had a mad desire to go to college.

When Serena arrived, she thanked Gary for helping teach Anamaria a lesson. “What did you learn, Anamaria?”

“I want to go to college,” Anamaria blurted out. “I want to find a man who will fuck me blind and treat me like a queen.”

Serena laughed. “Oh, sweetie, that’s so cute. But you should know that Auntie already signed you up at the convent.”

“What? Why? You can’t do that! Please, Aunt Serena. I’ll be good!”

“Of course you will, dear. You won’t have a choice with Mother Superior watching your every move.”

Serena ushered her crying niece to the door, thanking Gary again for his assistance.

His phone buzzed before he reached the bathroom to tell Amina about Serena’s diabolical plan.

Thanks again, my sweet boy! I doubt my niece will make it more than a week before she’s begging me to rescue her from the nunnery. Maybe I’ll pay for her to go to college after all. At least she’ll learn to do more than spread her legs. Although I did my fair share of leg spreading in my college days! I’ll be in touch. Kisses!

Gary laughed. Miss Johnson hadn’t changed a bit. She was still an oversexed, crafty redhead. And thank God for that!

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments