Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarabi's Exploration - Chapter 3: Pleasure

"Sarabi experiences more erotic pleasure than she has ever known."

14
4 Comments 4
943 Views 943
3.2k words 3.2k words

We had been drinking and talking for the last half hour. I don’t know if it was Amy’s hand on my thigh, or Tyler’s prolonged stare in a bit of extended silence, but I knew we had hit the fork in the road.

No longer could we pretend that we were three friends who hadn’t seen each other in a while just catching up on this and that. The true purpose of our matching those months ago, and that first evening out, and tonight, suddenly demanded our collective attention.

The light had waned outside, but the mood in the living room only intensified. The mild tingling of the prosecco kicked in, and I felt overcome with lust and longing for the two incredibly sexy individuals I shared the room with.

I was at a crux in my life. This was where two roads diverged.

One path took me towards the comfort and safety of everything I had ever known. It meant a life tamed and metered. This path led me towards my deeply religious, evangelical upbringing that I did not always agree with, but was firmly lodged in the recesses of my core. This path told me that everything I wanted in this moment was wrong. Pre-martial sex was wrong. Group sex was wrong. Group sex with married individuals was wrong. Sex with a woman was wrong.

The other path careened me down a road bursting with liberation and pleasure. This road made no judgments. In fact, it whispered to me that I was no less a “good” human being or Christian for exploring my sexuality and indulging in the delights of sex. How could that which gives me pleasure be wrong?

This road told me that I was exactly where I needed to be.

I decided I would listen to the latter. I wanted to enjoy my life. I wanted to look back with minimal regrets. I didn’t want to spend my older years, when I no longer inhabited the body that I did, on what I should have done when I had the vitality. I simply wanted to do it. And now was the time.

“We’ve never done this before,” Amy said, suddenly nervously. She had come to the same conclusion as I, it was now or never.

“I haven’t the slightest idea what to do,” her eyes flickered over the table to Tyler, searching for an answer. Characteristically stoic, Tyler didn’t say a word or make a move. Though I had only known the pair a short while, I could sense the intentionality behind his actions. This was him allowing Amy and I to take the lead.  I figured he wanted us to be comfortable, and it only made me appreciate him more.

Through the buzz of the prosecco, I could see Amy mentally steel herself.

 “Can I kiss you?”

“Yes,” I breathed. I’m not sure if I had ever wanted anything more.

Amy slid closer on the couch, until her full pink lips were inches from mine. My heart was threatening to abscond my chest as she moved in to close the gap between us.

It’s happening. I’m seriously about to kiss a woman.

One of her hands came up to gently cup my face, while the other snaked around my waist. The pad of her thumb ran across my bottom lip, and another erotic jolt course through me.

Then, her lips were on mine, and my mind quieted. I thought of nothing except the sensation of her lips pressing into me. It was true, the shared difference between women and men’s kisses. Amy’s lips were soft and sweet.

We exchanged a few velvet kisses, intermittently pulling back to bashfully smile at each other. After a moment of tender exchanges, Amy’s hand gripped my waist, her hand digging into my soft flesh. I involuntarily moaned into her mouth and deepened our kiss. I let my tongue find the tip of hers and flick against it while my hand wrapped around her neck. Our tongues collided as our French kissing gained heat and fervor. I felt her hand on my face, my waist, my arms, anywhere she could touch. Her breathing amplified and small moans of pleasure slipped from my lips.

“You’re so fucking sexy,” she whispered as she pulled back, “I’ve wanted to do this from the moment we met."

I moaned again as she made her way into the curve of my neck, kissing and nibbling. As she continued kissing and nipping, I gradually lost control of my faculties. I was only faintly aware that the left strap of my dress had fallen, and that the bottom half of the dress had altogether hitched up to the middle of my thigh.

I’m so turned on right now. What is going on?

Amy continued to press into me until we fell back onto the couch, her on top of me and between my thighs. We continued to kiss and her hands voyaged across my body, making their way to my thighs, my stomach, and then lingering on my chest, cupping my breasts over the fabric.

She broke away, panting, and looked towards me.

“Can I?”

I nodded without hesitation, knowing what she was asking and knowing how much I craved her touch. She flashed a captivating smile: her dirty blonde hair loose from its bun, and her cheeks flushed. She was beautiful.

I felt the straps of my dress meet my elbows. My entire torso was exposed, and a chill ran through me. I was keenly aware it had nothing to do with the cool air flowing through the house.

I looked downwards and watched as Amy’s hands slipped over my soft, flat stomach. She spent a second on each breast, palming them over my bra and rubbing her thumb over each nipple. My nipples quickly hardened, aching to be released.

I looked up at Amy, expectant, but she only kept smiling and rubbing her thumbs over the material. Her teasing left me clutching my thighs together as I grew wetter and wetter.

“Please,” I gasped.

“Please what? Tell me what you want,” she commanded, a new authoritativeness coloring her tenor.

“Please, I need your mouth,” I begged, easily falling into the submissive role. It was comfortable for me. I preferred to be led.

She smiled, and like agonizing molasses being poured from the jar, slowly pulled down the straps of my bra. Her fingers left a tingling sensation in their wake. Instead of pulling it down entirely, she leaned forward and planted soft kisses on the tops of my right breast. As she kissed my left tit, she peeked up at me and pulled the cup down, revealing my hard cocoa-brown nipple to the air.

Still, she denied me the pleasure of her mouth. Instead, she kissed until she got closer to my brown areola and almost languidly licked around it. I moaned and my hips jolted upwards into hers.

Clearly, this is not her first time with a woman.

"Please, Amy,” I begged once more, yearning to be touched. It had felt like a millennium since I had been intimate, and I felt starved for it.

She finally acquiesced and closed her lips around my nipple. Her tongue rapidly flicked over it back and forth, back and forth, while my breaths came out in shallow spurts. She continued licking my nipple with intervals of sucking and nibbling.

Again, I moaned, this time deeply, as she yanked down the other cup with a zeal that showed me she was just as turned on by her passionate foreplay as I was. Without skipping a beat, she moved onto my other breast, latching on to suckle and lick while she rolled my left nipple in her hand, causing it to become even harder from the stimulation and sudden cool air.

Without warning, she leaned back, taking her hot, wet mouth off my nipple. She didn’t say a word as she gripped both nipples in her hands and pulled them upwards. My back automatically arched in response.

I had my eyes firmly closed the entire time she had been playing with my tits and when I opened them, I found her blue eyes firmly fixed on me.

“Did you like that?” She asked coyly. A redundant question, if any, especially given the increasing moisture and heat between my legs. She pinched my nipples again to slightly lift my breasts, keeping a staccato where she pinched and released.

“Yes,” I whispered, it was almost a whimper.

“What else do you want me to do to you, my gorgeous girl? You look so pretty from here.”

I didn’t know how to respond, I wasn’t always the best at communicating my needs, especially in the moment. It was part of the reason I had decided to match with a couple in the first place. I wanted to explore and grow in my sexuality.

“I want you to do whatever you want to me,” I replied, determined to be a more confident woman.

Amy continued pulling my nipples tightly while her hips began grinding her hips against mine, causing an electric shock to shoot through my body. She positioned herself so her movements brushed against my clit. It was driving me crazy.

“I want to taste you,” she said, “I want to lick your pussy until you scream.”

Oh my God!

CassandraWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CassandraWhite

I inhaled and simply nodded.

She stopped grinding to back up on the plush sofa. I could see her ass lift in the air and then down her shirt as she made her way in between my legs.

She breathed in deeply, and I prayed I was still smelling as fresh as when I left.

“You smell so good, honey. Good enough to eat,” she trilled as she began rubbing my legs. She made her way up my calf and towards my thighs. I breathed in as she kissed the inside of my left thigh, and then my right. Her fingers reached to connect with my panties, and she rubbed my slit through the fabric.

“You’re so fucking wet,” she murmured. Then one of her fingers slipped inside me. I heard her softly moan as her finger began stroking me from the inside. I did tend to get very wet, and I never had a need for external lubrication.

"Baby, she’s so wet,” Amy relayed to Tyler, a guttural undertone to her voice.

Up until this moment, I had completely forgotten about Tyler. As Amy joined a second finger to her first, I turned my head slightly to the left to look at Tyler.

He was still in the accent chair, but now, he was sporting an unmistakable hard-on that created a large tent in his pants. He said nothing as he locked eyes with me. With ease and purpose, he took one of his large, broad hands and started stroking his cock from the outside, giving a wink as he moved his hands up and down.

I want him inside me. I want him in my mouth. I want her in my mouth and him ins-

My thoughts scattered as a new sensation accompanied her fast strokes. I looked towards Amy’s head and could see her pink tongue drawing over my lips.

Again, I moaned loudly, and involuntarily brought my hand to the back of her head, keeping her pressed against me.

“That feels good,” I panted. Truly, an understatement.

“Mmmmm,” Amy replied as she continued licking me on the outside. Her tongue lapped at my slit, alternating between slow and drawn-out licks and rapidly licking my clit which was growing more pronounced at her attentions. My breath became raggedy as she spread me open and licked with even more force. I felt her tongue snake beside her fingers and taste me from the inside.

This is too much.

I was alight. Every fiber of my being was aflame. My whole body felt warm and sensitive to the touch. The notion that it was Amy between my legs—a woman’s tongue and fingers inside me—was pushing me to heights I had never reached during oral sex. If I was being totally honest with myself, I had never had these sensations during any partnered sex.

I immediately felt the absence of her tongue and fingers as she withdrew from between my legs. Now, her hair was in complete disarray, and her top had slid down to reveal her heavy cream, pink-capped tits. I took pleasure in her face was glistening with my fluids.

Her breasts were glorious. The areolas were bigger than mine and her nipples were long, even without much play.

She was stunning.

Overcome with desire, I sat up to share a passionate kiss with her. I tasted myself as our tongues danced. I often taste myself when I masturbate, so the slippery, watery, and slightly salty taste of my essence didn’t surprise me.

However, smelling it on her face, and tasting it on her tongue was another matter entirely. Our kiss deepened and our hands roamed. I tentatively moved my hand to her chest, relishing the first time I felt another woman’s breast.

I cupped her right tit. The weight of it was so different than my own, and it hung lower but was by no means any less sexy. I gently massaged her breast in my hand and shyly pinched her pretty pink nipple. She moaned into my mouth and I instinctively grasped it harder, rolling it between my fingers the way I enjoyed my own being played with when I masturbated or during sex.
It felt so good. I had no idea what I had been missing. This was all so sexy, so familiar. I wanted more. I wanted everything I had denied myself for my adult sexual life: her nipples, her mouth, her taste…

In what can only be described as an acute wild frenzy, I plunged my tongue in her mouth and grabbed both her tits, roughly massaging them, trying to get as much of her breasts in my hands.

I broke the kiss to bend down towards her nipple so I could take it in my mouth. I wanted to lick, suck, and bite. I wanted to experience every first in quick succession.

“Mmmm mmm, beauty. Not yet. You first,” she commanded. Before I could protest, she had pushed me back down. This time she drew the bunched-up fabric that was my dress down my legs. My thong and bra shortly met my dress on the floor. I was stark naked on the couch, and probably looked the vision of lust: writhing, wanting, and wet.

She looked down at me and moved her hand between her legs. She circled her fingers over her clit and lifted one of her breasts to suck her own nipple.

Holy fuck. I had never seen anything this hot in person in my life.

“You’re so sexy. All naked and hot for me,” she murmured around her nipple. “How did we get so lucky? I could come right now. I wish I could take a picture of you,” she panted, rubbing her clit even faster.

I squirmed beneath her, desperate for relief, desperate for her touch. Just fucking desperate.

“Amy, please,” I whispered. I was so close to what I was sure would be the most powerful orgasm of my life. I couldn’t think of anything other than my impending release.

“Can Tyler come join, pretty?” she asked, pausing the assault on herself.

“Yes,” I replied instantly. Though I had largely forgotten about Tyler, it didn’t mean I had any object to his participation.

Tyler crossed the room, still fully dressed, though a few buttons short on his shirt. He knelt beside my head and gazed down my body. I was too lost in lust to be self-conscious about my appearance. I was no better than those “cum-sluts” I’d seen in videos. I didn’t care how disheveled or overcome with desire I looked; I just needed to come.

“Beautiful,” he murmured and bent his head to kiss my neck. As he did so, Amy dipped down between my legs again, this time thrusting three of her slender fingers inside of me.

I inhaled sharply as she pushed deeper. With her other hand, she pushed my legs back so they were almost against my stomach. I was utterly exposed and wide open. Tyler moved from my neck to my chest. His fingers, larger and rougher than Amy’s, were no less expert at manipulating my nipples.

Amy bent to put her lips on me, wetting them with her tongue before running them up and down my slit, teasing. She planted kisses as she continued thrusting in and out of me.

“Ohhhhh, ahhh,” I gasped, not used to any of her tricks. I closed my eyes and moved my hand to the back of Tyler’s head, lacing my fingers through his curls to move his mouth to my breast. He flicked my left nipple with his tongue while his hand played with my right.

Amy let the tip of her tongue come out the next time she moved her lips up and down my slit. She lightly licked all the way up and down before she settled her parted lips at the top. I could feel the hot and wet sensation of her lips and her breathing, and Tyler’s firm latch on my nipple. His mouth slick against my breast. His own breathing was coming out rougher and rougher as he played with my tits while watching his wife work her magic. The heavy breathing and unmistakable, erotic sounds of my own wetness where the only sounds as she energetically pulsed her fingers in and out of my opening.

Without warning, Amy sucked my protruding clit into her mouth, and I broke.

“Fucckkk, I’m coming!!” I wailed into her mouth.

My body tightened and then quivered. My back arched and I heard myself gasping and lightly screaming as magnificent waves of pleasure rolled through me.

“Ahhhhhhhh!” Oh my God, I feel so good!!

Liquid burst from my center and my walls clenched around Amy’s fingers. I could faintly hear Amy squealing with delight, but I was too racked with pleasure from my mind-bending orgasm to be enormously aware of any reaction outside my own.

I grasped the sofa with my hands and pushed away from her body, clenching my legs firmly closed as my orgasm continued. My body shuddered, and with each shiver, I moaned.

“Tyler, honey, come see her,” I could faintly hear Amy beckoning towards her husband to have a close-up view of my orgasm, but I was fading.

Oh my God, that was… that was…”.I thought to myself, unable to finish my thought before everything faded to black.

Published 
Written by blinkmitzy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments