Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taboo Stories

Taboo sex stories relate to the restrictions placed on sexual activities and relationships (sex outside of marriage, adultery, intermarriage).

Often the term is used for incestuous relationships. We accept incest stories (where the characters are blood relatives), however they need to go into the “Incest” category.

We will delete extreme hardcore taboo stories which break our site rules. Please use your common sense and judgement as to what might be deemed highly offensive to the average reader!

Daddy's Stepdaughters - Part 5

Spencer has some surprises in the years that followed.

Skipping ahead four years, the girls were both off to college, Cheryl, now twenty-two, would graduate in May from the state university, and Stephanie, twenty-one, was a junior at a local college and living at home. Spencer and his wife, Karen, had visits...

My Daughter's Best Friend - Part 4

Katie continues to be a good girl but a slip of the tongue causes problems

I lie with Katie in the middle of the bed, her red hair splayed out on the white cotton sheets. Her pink nipples are hard and her curls are damp and smeared with our combined juices. I gaze into her big green eyes and smile at her. I lean in and brush her...

Pornpocalypse

The absolute epitome of the English language and the written word.

"Mmm, I just love cock up my cunt. My freshly shaved pussy's so fucking wet right now, masturbating in the bath. Dirty-talking while I ram my long nails in and out my tight teenage cookie. Mmm... six-inch stilettos are so fucking sexy, warping my feet whi...

Score 19 19
8
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Line Steppers - Episode 4 - Making Moves

Maya tries to come to grips with Tyrone's news. Their father/stepfather returns from his mini-vacation.

The second biggest workout Maya’s facial muscles engaged in outside of her busy day of fucking came from the multitude of expressions she coursed through after the bombshell Tyrone just dropped. “Excuse me, moving out?” She sat up fully and scooted to the...

Her Son's Roommate

A mother's surprise visit to her son's dorm room takes a lustful turn

Miriam's son had been away from home for two years, but she visited him at least once a month at the university dorms. It was a three-hour drive, which she enjoyed making to get away from the routine. However, this time, she hadn't told him about her visi...

The Tale of Danny Collins - Chapter 12

Danny begins a new year with the intent of enjoying all of his lovers and adding some new ones.

As Christmas grew near, Danny had another vacation disappointment. Gloria announced that her father was taking the family skiing for ten days at Aspin. She said, "My Dad's had a great year in business and wants to celebrate by taking a family vacation." A...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Line Steppers - Episode 3 - The Truth Shall Set You Free

The contest is over and the players take part in a heated face off.

Tyrone scrambled for his pants, nearly falling head over heels. “Don’t bother!” Maya yelled, shoving him as he struggled to stand – her large tee rising and falling with her every action. His softening cock bobbed about between them as she repeatedly slam...

My Daughter's Best Friend

My daughter's best friend is staying over on a sleepover, what could possibly go wrong?

My wife, Clodagh is away for the weekend so it’s just supposed to be me and Aoife, my sixteen-year-old daughter sharing pizza and popcorn and watching something silly on Netflix. “Hi Mammy, is it ok if Katie comes over tonight?” I look up from my phone, d...

Line Steppers - Episode 2 - Here Comes A New Challenger

Tyrone has an uncomfortable conversation with someone he'd rather not hear from. He and Maya compete in an unusual and unique contest.

When Tyrone woke up, the TV still ran old cartoons; thus, he picked up the remote and clicked it off. It wasn’t like he contributed to the light bill, so better to avoid exacerbating the argument that would follow on that front. The remote switched places...

Daddy's Stepdaughters - Part 4

Spencer continues to deal with his stepdaughters through the summer.

Each night that summer, after Karen fell asleep, Spencer went down the hallway in his pajamas to see if either of his stepdaughters wanted to see him before they went to bed. By agreement, they limited their visits to once a week for each of them. So far...

Line Steppers - Episode 1 - Ain't No Denying

Tyrone is none too pleased about his stepsister, Maya's, choice of attire. While waiting for their dates, Dee brings attention to a trend that reminds her of Maya's past.

Another day destined to fulfill nothing of real use or value. At least, that’s how Tyrone felt. Being an unemployed couch potato wasn’t easy with all of the television choices and marijuana at your disposal, but someone had to do it. What he would’ve pref...