Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Remote Work

"A nice project leads to fun times"

22
4 Comments 4
2.3k Views 2.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words

"This is tiring," said Allie, looking at the screen.

"I am not looking at the screen this long," replied Shad.

The two coworkers were assigned to a long and exhausting project. Allie was in town and decided to drop by Saad's apartment as working over the video was brutal. The company had no designated office in South Florida, and coffee shops were tricky to work in. Optics-wise, Allie did not want to be seen in public with a coworker.

"We have been at it for six hours now," said an exhausted Allie.

"I can use a nap," replied Shad, lying on the couch.

"You always have your camera off in team meetings; what are you doing?" asked an aggressive Allie, giving Shad a feisty look.

"I could be doing anything," replied Shad, a dreamy look in his eyes.

Allie did not want to admit it, but all the boredom of an exhausting job coupled with how overworked she was aroused her. Shad was also easy on the eyes with his dark hair, darker skin, brown eyes, dark beard, and muscular body. The exhausted Allie decided to sit on the couch Shad was going to lie on as the two locked eyes. Shad's cock started to grow more erect.

For Shad, Allie had a unique look. She was by no means a supermodel, but her body was relatively fit. She had brunette hair that she wore in a ponytail, lightly tanned skin despite being a white woman, a square jaw, and some dark circles around her eyes. Allie's skin was very soft, and her face resembled that of former G4 video game host Morgan Webb.

"Are you just sleeping?" asked Allie leaning in closer.

"Sometimes," replied Shad, locking eyes with Allie.

Allie found Shad to be uniquely mysterious. Compared to others on the team, Shad was disengaged with politics. He was also muscular and in great shape, but not that outspoken. Allie noticed that Shad had a huge social media following, but his accounts were private.

Shad looked into Allie's eyes as the dirtiest thoughts came to his head. He liked Allie's strong demeanor and Allie was unaware of Shad's secret. Ironically, Shad was fucking during a lot of the team calls. To make matters even more interesting, the vast majority of women Shad fucked were brunettes with a corporate look to them. Not only was Shad just having sex, but he was also having intense hardcore sex that resulted in multiple orgasms and sweat flying around everywhere.

"By yourself?" asked Allie, leaning closer.

The response Shad gave was just looking the brunette in the eyes. Shad was now aroused by the idea of stripping the brunette down to her bra and panties. The best moments were when a woman was wearing some panties rather than going fully nude. For Shad, the bra and panties gave shape to a beautiful figure and he could just imagine himself kissing Allie's waist, shoulders, and face. Shad started to wonder how Allie would respond to a nice rough anal fuck, corporate brunettes seemed to always go crazy for it.

Allie was amazed at Shad's frame during the whole ordeal as she tried to press him. The brunette took deep breaths as she saw the muscular figure of the darker-skinned man. Allie was horny because she was not used to many men who were as muscular and mysterious as Shad. Allie knew that if she made the first move, she could get a bad reputation herself.

"I asked you a question," said Allie, leaning closer as Shad smiled.

Shad had licked, kissed, eaten, and fucked hundreds of women who were quite similar in appearance to Allie but none were his actual coworkers. For Shad, there was a dilemma as he did not know where this could lead. Allie had the kind of strong personality that Shad loved fucking. If Shad made a move and it failed, then he could risk his job. After having anally fucked hundreds of brunettes similar to Allie, Shad was all too used to the pleasurable feeling.

Allie herself sensed a sort of confidence that Shad had towards her and it aroused her. The boredom from work and the secrecy of the apartment kept Allie aroused as well. If Allie was to fuck Shad, it is not like anyone would find out. The brunette leaned in closer as she took heavier breaths.

Allie's face was only a few inches away from Shad now. No matter how many sexy and smart brunettes Shad fucked, the feeling never got old. Shad loved taking a lawyer, accountant, businesswoman, or marketer and hugging their nude bodies. Even the most dominant and intimidating brunette became submissive once she was aroused and being eaten well.

"Here is your answer," replied Shad, locking lips with Allie.

At that moment, Allie's body rested in arousal as the tension broke. The computer was off and no one could see what was happening inside of the apartment. Outside of the zone of judgment, the pair could afford to do as they pleased. The locked lips introduced a new kind of tension that Shad was all too familiar with.

The tension was a test of who would break first. If the woman was aroused enough, she would often start taking off her clothes which meant that she was submissive. As soon as women did this, Shad knew it was go time, and he would dominate her with ease. The pair locked lips for almost a minute before Allie released the kiss. Allie looked at Shad and took a nice, long breath.

Allie unbuttoned her shirt, exposing her black bra. The brunette was wearing black pants as well which she kept on. Shad put his arms around Allie's nude waist as he started to gently kiss and lick it. She was not used to such passionate foreplay.

He kissed her soft face and even gently bit her chiseled jaw. She felt his hot mouth suck on her chin. Her arousing body smelled like lemons, making him even more erect. He showered her soft cheeks with excessive kisses.

After the fifth brunette Shad had slept with, he had learned how sex is a game of attrition. A lot of men are happy to take their cocks out and finish but an experienced lover takes his time. Shad knew how the typical corporate brunette he slept with was overworked and had a body thirsting for a nice massage or love. A simple cock in her rarely did the trick. For an experienced lover, it was all about the build-up.

Allie started to feel this strange sort of pressure as Shad kissed her shoulders and abs. She felt the need to take off her bra as the arousal had made its way to her nipples. Even though she was starting to understand, she felt unraveled by the passionate and drawn-out foreplay. In some aroused rebellion, she decided to back away and stand up.

A calmness consumed Shad who knew what was going on. The standing brunette took a long breath and stripped down her black pants. No matter how many he had fucked, Shad was mesmerized by the view. The arousing view of a corporate brunette with above-average looks was a unique sight to behold. Even though he had fucked hundreds of them, the act never got old for Shad.

"You," said Allie, staring intensely at Shad.

Her look was furious as her eyes showed anger, but her body showed arousal. She put her hair in a ponytail as she slowly approached Shad. The man's calmness in the hot and arousing situation kept on unraveling her and making her act in ways she usually wouldn't. She stood in front of him and slowly walked his way as he grabbed her buttocks in the most timely moment and squeezed them.

"Oh fuck," she said, in arousal as her body vibrated.

He kissed her inner thighs a few times, aroused by the powerful smell that came from that area. Shad had fucked all kinds of women but a hardworking corporate brunette had a unique smell that came from her crotch. The smell was that of a woman who had put in hard days of work and could not spend time doing things like bleaching her anus or wearing the strongest perfumes. He always found the odor natural and a lot of realness to such a woman compared to some plastic blonde Barbie.

Shad knew that the inner thighs were the most important part of the body in the foreplay. Kiss the inner thighs and you have unlocked so much about your lover. He softly bit her inner thighs as she started to stumble and collapse in his direction. In perfect timing, he caught her and gently wrestled her to the couch. She was on her bare back as he softly bit her calves and sucked on her feet.

Her body shook in arousal as she stuffed a hand in her panties and started fingering herself. She started to masturbate but having him lick her feet, gently bite her calves, squeeze her thighs, and massage her buttocks caused her to have an orgasm. In her mind, she could not believe what she was seeing. He still had most of his clothes on while she was in her bra and panties.

"Am I your personal hooker now?" she asked, as he looked up.

"I mean if we are going to fuck, you should strip down too," she said.

He smiled and took off his shirt and pants to match her, he knew he had her. She realized she had given in too much but the arousal made her take off her bra as her wet panties remained on. As soon as he saw her bare nipples, he pounced and sucked on each of them. His hands continued to squeeze and massage her buttocks as she gently closed her eyes and moaned. He licked the area around and under her breasts, making her moan.

She felt like a champagne bottle whose cork was slowly being undone. The panties were the final end of it all. If the panties come off, it would be like the cork coming off of a champagne bottle. In these past few minutes, she started to uncover the mystery of the horny man. She knew the man had regularly made women cum because of how he used his arms in conjunction with his mouth.

April_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
April_Stone

"Fuck," she said, tossing her legs around.

The orgasm had made her panties a bit sticky as the camel toe showed even more. Meanwhile, he continued to kiss her face, shoulders, abs, and neck. In a bit of surprise, he even licked her musky armpits. The ordeal felt so raw compared to the cheap fuck she was used to.

Like a champagne bottle, she popped. She momentarily made space and took off her panties while groaning like a drunk. He knew the sign all too well slipped his arms under her legs. In a decisive act, he lifted her up with ease and carried her to his bedroom. While there, he gently put her down on his bed.

He knew she was in no mood to use her mouth yet, so he started to eat her out. As soon as his mouth engulfed her pussy, she felt a new level of arousal. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she moaned and let out arousing breaths. She found her body to be in an aroused yet paralyzing trance from the oral sex.

Shad had eaten out a lot of brunettes just like her and he was all too familiar with the taste of the pussy. The smells in the crotch were stronger due to women like Allie being workaholics. He found the ordeal a lot different than eating out with a hot blonde party girl who was a lot cleaner. At the same time, the hot blonde lacked the rawness he experienced with an intimidating brunette.

He then went to eat her ass but fingered her pussy as he did so. She let out a few loud moans and intense breaths, sounding almost like a train whistle. What amazed her was the level of attention he paid to the oral sex he performed. Every lick was deliberate and whole rather than being lazy. When he ate her ass, he knew exactly where to lick her to get a reaction.

Resting his tongue, he used one hand to finger her pussy and the other to finger her ass. The fingers went gently in as her body shook. An orgasm came fast as she was not used to this level of oral sex. He was all too used to a couple of orgasms from women like her and had an activity he often went to.

After the second orgasm, he would playfully wrestle nude with the aroused woman to see the level to which he was dominant. He took off his underwear as his erect cock flashed in her face, making her open her eyes wide. Seconds later, he playfully wrestled with her and found that she was spent. The wrestling not only aroused but also woke up a lot of the women he was making love to.

The pair engaged in playful competition as they wrestled, and she even tried to get one over on him. As usual, she was playfully tossed around until she was out of breath and exhausted. Shad loved to wrestle Type A Personality corporate brunettes as it often humbled them and took off their icy demeanor. He remembered a year ago when he did this with a tall, intimidating, and dark-haired Romanian woman who was a lawyer and got her personality to turn bubbly.

Allie tapped as she landed on her back and he shoved his cock in her face. He knew about the aggressive blowjobs that came when a woman had been dominated. A while ago, he got the best blowjob of his life from an engineer brunette he had dominated. Allie used her last bit of stamina to suck the cock.

She not only sucked the cock but massaged the testicles. Every stroke from her was aggressive and deliberate. After a couple of minutes, she gave all she could. She was exhausted and overworked from the ordeal.

He got her in a doggy-style position and slowly stuffed his cock in her ass. Of the hundreds of Type A brunettes he had slept with, he realized how many of them loved the anal fuck. He remembered his first time fucking a pale English corporate lawyer with black hair in the ass and how she almost started to sing in arousal. Allie was too exhausted to sing but instead groaned once he started to fuck her.

She was too exhausted to even remain on her knees so he went for the prone bone. A good prone bone, something he loved. Once a woman had gone prone for him, he knew she had given him all of the keys. He aggressively fucked her in an animalistic way as her voice vibrated. Even after all of this, he was kissing her behind the ears and on her face.

The prone bone was raw and aggressive from the horny man. Every stroke felt like it depleted a bit of her energy. She screamed in arousal as he picked up the pace and kept it up. A few confessions came from her mouth in the midst of the intense moment.

"I was hoping you did this the day we met," she shouted.

"I want this every day of my life," she said.

"I will be your bitch!" she shouted.

"I want to cook for you!" she said.

After a few minutes of intense fucking, he slowed down into slower strokes. His breaths became deeper as he let himself go and a load of cum left his cock. His cum shot into her pussy as he continued to kiss her. The pair let out deep arousing breaths as he finished.

Both of the lovers lay right next to each other, napping nude. The project was behind them as they cuddled with each other. She felt like the fuck her brought her back to life. In her entire life, this was missing. Hours passed as the middle of the night came and the two woke up nude next to each other.

"You have done this before," she said, looking into his eyes.

"Yes," he replied.

"This is what you are doing on those calls, this is why your camera is off," she said.

"Yes, to women who look just like you," he said.

"Yeah well, overworked brunette and a handsome dark man, tell me what goes better?" she asked, as they started to make out nude.

He had done this hundreds of times to women who were similar to her in so many ways but none were his coworker. The years of fucking horny corporate brunettes showed as he was in control the whole time. He looked into her eyes and thought back to the hundreds of horny workaholic brunettes he had fucked. A few were regulars on his rotations, and one ironically helped him get a job he was underqualified for.

No matter how many times he did it, it never got old. He never got bored of the brown or black hair of pale or slightly tanned white women hitting his face or their bodies grinding against his darker skin. From what his experiences showed, they weren't tired of him either. However, this felt different.

Allie had been working with him for a year and was onto him. The project was just an excuse for the two to be close to each other. Once the eyes were off, they went to work on each other. Both of them came out somewhat changed.

"So tell me what this dark-haired white bitch has to do to get on this Indian boy's roster," she said, as her nude body hugged his.

He kissed her face, and she smiled. She laughed as he kissed her neck and shook her body in arousal. Moments later, she started to kiss him back. She became more aggressive with her darker-skinned lover, whose skin was light brown in appearance. In some ways, she felt emboldened by his darker appearance and wanted to try it more.

She dropped her face down and stuffed...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments