Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Stepdaughters - Part 5

"Spencer has some surprises in the years that followed."

98
13 Comments 13
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Please read Parts 1-4 first, for background. This is not a stand-alone story."

Skipping ahead four years, the girls were both off to college, Cheryl, now twenty-two, would graduate in May from the state university, and Stephanie, twenty-one, was a junior at a local college and living at home. Spencer and his wife, Karen, had visits from Cheryl at Thanksgiving and Christmas. And each summer when they were back home, the girls wanted to do the 'spank and reward' thing again, and always wanting to please them, Spencer agreed, and they got 'rewarded' each week. He had not continued the practice with Stephanie while Cheryl was away at school, but did when both girls were home each summer. Meanwhile, Karen continued to visit her mother more often and stayed longer than she used to. She said mom was slipping and needed the help.

On her visits, Cheryl told Spencer about the dates she'd had, and that she had finally met a wonderful guy, Ted. She was looking forward to a good relationship with Ted and confided in Spencer at Christmas that the 'reward' play he'd given her over the summers helped her know how to guide Ted to fun foreplay. She admitted to having pretty good sex with him.

Meanwhile, the college boys began to notice Stephanie and her rather full-figured body. They began to ask her out, but she let on that she was not crazy about those guys. She said that all they seemed to want was to get in her pants. She rebuffed them all, just wanting a good relationship, not a series of crude sexual advances, so she often dated them once and ended it. Eventually, word of her not wanting to fool around must have gotten around, and the date offers stopped altogether.

And by that spring, Spencer had become very concerned about his marriage. Karen was gone a lot, and their sex life had all but vanished. She was seldom in the mood, and when they had sex, she seemed mostly uninterested. He finally brought his concerns up with her and explained that since she was gone so much, and listless in bed, he was afraid their marriage was in trouble.

Karen caved and admitted that she had been seeing her doctor on the side for years. In fact, she said the first time she had gone to help her mother, the time he was left to take care of both stepdaughters by himself, she had actually been with her doctor at his place for the first time, not her mom. And she had been with him every time since—all the times she said she was visiting her mother. Spencer was shocked.

Karen then hit him with a second blow: she had just filed for divorce. That week, he was served with divorce papers. He signed and returned them, knowing his marriage was over, and had been for some time.

Cheryl and Stephanie were also shocked when their mother told them she was moving out and had filed for divorce from their stepfather. She was moving in with the doctor, but the girls would have to stay at their house when school was out for the summer since the doctor did not want an 'inherited family' living with him.

So when the summer break from school came, Spencer and his stepdaughters were reunited at their home again, but this time without their mom. Cheryl had returned home in tears. It turned out that Ted was not the wonderful guy she thought he was, but heard from a girlfriend that he was cheating on her. She confronted Ted, and he admitted that he had been cheating on her the entire time they were dating. She dumped him just as school ended for the summer.

With both stepdaughters hurting from the failure of their young love lives, and Spencer finding out he was being divorced by their mother, he felt especially close to the girls. All of them were in need of some caring and love. So he talked to them both at breakfast the first morning Cheryl was back home, about how they'd all get through the summer.

“Well, here we are again, but this time your mother is gone. How do you feel about our getting a divorce?” he started.

“I'm okay with it. She never seemed to have any time for us anymore, and now she's moved on. So should we, too,” said Cheryl.

“Ya, she was always preoccupied, I suppose, with her doctor,” added Stephanie.

“At least she has someone she loves. None of us has anyone to call our lover,” added Cheryl.

“Ya, it stinks. I wanted to find a loving boyfriend, but they only wanted sex,” Stephanie said.

“You know, maybe we can be here for each other since we're all unattached now,” said Cheryl.

“Ya, maybe we could do what we did the last few summers with our rewards, Daddy. I know I'd like that,” added Stephanie.

Spencer was happy to be called Daddy again. And he knew he'd do almost anything for these girls, and he had thought about resuming what they did each summer. He always felt a little guilty for playing with them sexually, mostly because he was still married, but also because it aroused the man in him. Now, with Karen gone, he thought, if the girls ask to fuck them again, he'd do it. And this conversation might lead to that.

“Well, are you sure the spanking and reward stuff was an okay thing for you girls,” Spencer started.

“Sure it was! It taught us to expect more from the guys we dated, and to know when they weren't being good enough for us. And I loved you doing it,” stated Cheryl.

“Ya, Daddy. I loved it too, and it helped me forget those crude boys right away, and that has to be a good thing,” added Stephanie.

“So you're saying what we did last summer was good for you both?” Spencer asked.

“Yes, I'm sure it was,” said Cheryl.

“I know it was good for me, and I want to do it again this summer,” said Stephanie.

“Definitely,” added Cheryl.

“Well, there will be dishes and cleaning to do here, especially with your mom gone, so do you think the 'rewards' would be a good way for me to thank you again for doing those chores?” Spencer asked.

“Yes!” they both cheered loudly.

“And, of course, spankings when you don't do the work or keep your rooms clean,” he added, smiling.

“Yes!” they exclaimed again.

“Okay, then. Since your mom is not in the picture anymore, you have a deal. And it might be a good distraction for all of us the way our love lives have gone,” Spencer stated.

“We'll do all the work around the house, Daddy, starting today. When can we start getting our rewards?” Cheryl asked.

'How about tonight?” offered Stephanie.

“Well, if you get started on the housework today, then I suppose we could start tonight,” Spencer replied.

“Okay, Daddy,” they both happily exclaimed.

“Okay then. I'll see you in each of your rooms late tonight,” Spencer ended.

At that, the girls left, talking about where to start with the housework. Spencer was pleased to see his stepdaughters so happy, and that they felt like the 'rewards' had helped them in dealing with guys they met. He loved these girls so much and would do anything to make them happy. He looked forward to the evening and rewarding his girls, and wondered whether they'd want him to fuck them like they wanted to each of the last four summers, as he hoped they would.

The girls had vacuumed and dusted the entire home, and had done the dishes after dinner, so that evening Spencer headed to Cheryl's room and found the door ajar.

“Hi Daddy,” she greeted him. “I'm ready for my reward,” exclaimed Cheryl.

“I see you girls worked out who's first. So, what would you like?

“Well, I like that thing lying on the bed the best, so maybe we could do that?”

“Sure. It would be my pleasure.”

So Cheryl took her clothes off and climbed on the bed, then laid down on her stomach and folded her pillow under her hips. When Spencer got on the bed, she spread her legs so he could kneel between them. He started by caressing her rear and legs before sliding up to her snatch, where he caressed her slit and slowly opened her pussy's lips. Then he slid his fingers gently up and down her snatch, which was already wet with her anticipation. He caressed her lightly before swirling around her clitoris, which elicited a satisfied moan from Cheryl. He continued as he increased his finger pressure and speed. She squirmed under his touch, her body reacting to the pleasure he was giving him.

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

"Oh, Daddy, please, more,” she said, so he slowed a bit to allow him to insert his thumb into her vagina, then he continued to move his hand up and down her pussy, with his thumb now going in and out of her as a result. She squealed with delight and began moving her pussy to match his motions as his thumb fucked her. He continued to rub her clit with each up and down motion, and she let loose with totally turned-on moans.

“Oh my god, Daddy, please don't stop!” she yelled as she was close to coming.

After another minute of caressing her inside and out, as she wiggled and moaned in pleasure, she came with violent jerks. She muffled her screams with her pillow.

Spencer allowed his movements, and after she calmed down some, he removed his hand.

“Oh my god, Daddy, that was so wonderful!” she said. “Would you let me do something special for you?”

“Like what?” he responded.

“Like a hand job.”

“Sure,” he replied, though he had hoped she meant to say she wanted him to fuck her, but a hand job would be good since diddling her always got him turned on.

“You can just lie here on the bed and I'll take care of you."

So Spencer got up and took his pants off, and then his briefs, releasing the erection he got from playing with her. Then he climbed back on the bed and lay on his back, his penis pointing to the ceiling. He was ready for her.

She moved her naked body close beside him and put some KY jelly on her hand, then reached for his dick. With her hand lubed, she enclosed his penis and slid her hand up and over its head. He reacted with a moan of his own as she began to move her hand up and down on him. He hadn't had the sensation of such physical arousal in a long time and was enjoying the strong reaction he was having. Cheryl used her free hand to reach for a tissue and got it to the head of his penis just in time. It didn't take long for Spencer to reach his sexual limit, and he jerked and came with spurts of semen shooting from his dick. She covered his penis with the tissue and caught his ejaculate with it. When he had jerked half a dozen times, he was finished.

Cheryl got off the bed and put the soiled tissue in a bowl she had on the desk. Spencer realized she had planned to give him a hand job and was prepared.

“Oh Cheryl, that felt so great. Thank you!” he exclaimed.

“It was my pleasure,” she said as she put her pajamas on. “I mean, you've given Steph and I so much love over the years, it was time we paid you back.”

After that, Spencer took a tissue and wiped his penis clean, and put it in the bowl with the tissue she had used. Then he pulled his brief and pants back on, thanked Cheryl again, and left her room, closing the door behind him.

The next evening, he found Stephanie's door ajar. He opened the door and walked in.

“Hi Daddy,” she exclaimed. “I'm glad you came for me tonight.”

“I looked forward to it all day,” he told her. “Are you ready for your reward?”

“Yes, I am. I'd like you to spank me over your knee like we did the last few summers, and then play with me. I really like that.”

Okay, we'll do that.”

Hearing that Stephanie wanted the same reward as the last few summers, he grabbed the chair from her desk and moved it to the open area of her room. He sat down, and she brought him a towel she had ready. He placed it over his lap while she pulled off her shorts and panties. Then she came to him and laid across his lap, wiggled a bit to get comfy, and opened her legs a bit.

Spencer started by giving her a few light spanks, then caressed her rear with his hands, yielding a soft moan of happiness from her. After a minute he placed his hand between her knees, and as he slid up toward her snatch, she spread her legs wider in anticipation of the wonderful feelings he was about to give her.

Spencer slid his hand up to her pussy where he gently spread the lips to expose her inner softness, which he found was already wet and waiting. Then he ran his fingers up and down her pussy, to her extreme delight, which she showed with heavy moans. As Stephanie grew more aroused by his touch, she squirmed in pleasure and rocked her rear to maximize the friction on her snatch.

Then Spencer slowed and inserted his thumb into her, yielding a loud moan from Stephanie. He resumed his up and down motions, with his thumb now going in and out of her vagina. She was soon beyond arousal, rocking and moaning with every trip across her pussy. In just a few minutes, she came with a very fulfilling orgasm. Spencer slowed his movements but did not stop, and after a minute, he resumed his up-and-down motions. She quickly reacted by again rocking her rear to match his in and out action, and moaned in extreme pleasure. Soon, Stephanie had another wonderful orgasm. At that point, Spencer stopped caressing her and removed his hand.

"Oh, Daddy, that was great!” she exclaimed in total delight. “Maybe you'd let me do something for you now, for all you've done for me?”

“Like what?” he asked.

“Like let me give you a blow job. You can lie here on the bed,” she answered with a smile.

“If you want to. I'd like that very much.”

So Spencer removed his shorts and briefs and lay on the bed. The erection he got while playing with her was on full display, now pointing straight up. Stephanie, still bottomless, got on the bed and moved alongside him, then took his penis in her hands, holding it gently while she lowered her head to him. She put her lips on the head of his dick and slowly took it into her mouth. His penis was hard enough that she did not need to hold it, so she removed her hand while she slid her mouth over his erection, taking about half its length into her. Then she began moving up and down on his penis, caressing it with her tongue as she moved her head.

“Oh my God that feels good,” Spencer exclaimed, to Stephanie's happiness.

Soon Spencer reached his climax, as he jerked and spewed his ejaculate into Stephanie's mouth. She gagged a little but kept going until he was totally spent. When he finished, she removed her mouth from his penis and took a drink of water to swallow his cum.

“Thank you, Stephanie! That was wonderful!” he told her.

“My pleasure, Daddy. You've always been there for me, and I wanted to Thank you in some special way.”

“Where did you learn to do that?” he wondered.

“From watching porn. When I rejected all those boys who wanted in my pants, it still left me kind of horny, so I watched a lot of porn and got a vibrator for some satisfaction.”

“Well, you learned very well, Stephanie. And Thank You again.”

At that, they both put the clothes back on and Spencer left.

For the next month, each time the girls left their door ajar, Spencer gave them a nice orgasm, and Cheryl gave him a hand job while Stephanie gave him a blow job. He loved that they were showing him the physical love that he showed them for those many summers.

Things went smoothly for that month, but then a letter came in the mail, and things changed.

<< To Be Continued >>

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments