Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Stepdaughters - Part 3

"Spencer continued his close relationship with his Stepdaughters"

68
7 Comments 7
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Read "Daddy's Stepdaughters" Parts 1 and 2 first. This is not a stand-alone story."

The morning after their mother returned home, Cheryl pulled her stepdad aside after breakfast.

“Can I talk to you in my room tonight, after Mom is asleep?” she asked.

“Is something wrong?” Spencer asked.

“Not really, but I do want to talk to you,” Cheryl replied.

“Okay. Well, just leave your bedroom door ajar so I'll know you still want me to see you. I'll come to your room after your mom falls asleep.”

“Okay, Daddy. Thanks!” said Cheryl.

Spencer wondered what Cheryl might want to see him about, but wanted to be helpful to her, as he always did. And he still loved that his stepdaughters called him Daddy.

That evening, Spencer tried to fondle his wife lovingly, but she wasn't in the mood. Things between Karen and Spencer had not been very good for some time, which helped him justify his getting turned on when spanking and playing with his stepdaughters, though he still felt guilty about it.

With Karen now asleep, he hit the bathroom in his pajamas before heading to Cheryl's room. He found her door left a little open as he had asked, so he stepped in and closed the door behind him. Cheryl was lying on the bed, and to his surprise, he found Stephanie was with her, both in their sleep tops and bottoms.

“I told Stephanie you'd be coming, and she wanted to be here, too,” said Cheryl.

“What did you want to talk to me about?” Spencer asked.

“Well, we both feel pretty bad because we wished Mom hadn't come back home just yet. We were wondering if you'd spank us for that, and then maybe reward us for doing the dishes and cleaning our rooms,” Cheryl said.

“So you wish your mom was still gone?” he reacted.

“Well, Daddy, we like ourselves better for doing our chores, and we like the reward, too, but we were afraid you'd stop when Mom got home,” Cheryl stated.

“Ya, Daddy,” Stephanie added.

Spencer thought about this. He was worried that what they were doing was becoming a bad habit for the girls, and for him too. But he knew they did not date much, and probably had never done anything like that, so as maturing women naturally they'd like it. And he always wanted to please them.

“Well, I'm a little concerned that what we've been doing is wrong. But I also want to make you happy, and I hadn't thought ahead to what would happen when Mom got home. If you feel good about doing the work and getting your reward, then I suppose I could reward you, but we can't keep doing this forever. Are you sure that's what you both want?”

“Yes,” they both said together, eagerly.

“Could you maybe at least keep rewarding us for the rest of the summer?” Cheryl asked.

“Hmm. That's almost two more months. How about just once a week, and we'll stop when you go back to school, okay?” Spencer replied.

“That'd be great, Daddy,” Cheryl said, happily.

“Ya, Daddy, that'd be great,' echoed Stephanie.

“We're ready for our spanking and reward, if you can do it now,” Cheryl added.

“Well, okay, but we'll have to be very quiet. Even though your mom is a sound sleeper, we don't want to wake her, so I'll just spank you playfully for your wishing she hadn't come home yet, and then I'll give you your reward. Maybe I could do you both at the same time so we'll be done faster, if you have any ideas?”

“Okay, we'll be quiet, Daddy,” they both replied enthusiastically.

“Maybe we could climb on the edge of the bed, and you could spank us and reward us both at the same time that way.” Cheryl offered.

Spencer thought that might work, so he said, “Okay, we can try that.”

His stepdaughters moved to the side of the bed, on either side of where Spencer was standing. Stephanie noticed Cheryl was removing her top, so she did as well. Then both girls took off their bottoms and climbed on the bed, resting naked on their hands and knees on the mattress, with their feet hanging just over the edge. Spencer couldn't help but admire their bodies as they got situated.

Cheryl was thin and had a girlish body with small buttocks and breasts. Stephanie was a bit heavier with firmer cheeks and larger breasts, even though she was younger. Both were quite appealing, and he realized he was getting aroused watching them undress and climb onto the bed. He felt an erection coming and hoped it wouldn't show.

KarinnaSuarez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinnaSuarez

So Spencer found himself standing between the girls at the edge of the bed, with their rears facing him about waist high. Then they each moved to rest on their elbows and placed their heads down on the mattress, which made their rears stand up and yielded their pussies even more accessible.

With Stephanie to his right and Cheryl to his left, he could use one hand on each girl, so he gave them each a light slap on the rear. They stayed quiet, which he appreciated, so he added a few more light slaps.

“Okay, so now you've been spanked for wishing Mom hadn't come home,” he said.

Then, since they had taken their tops off and he figured they wanted him to, he slid a hand under each of them and cupped the nearest breast on each girl.

“Mmmm,” they both moaned in a pleased tone.

He fondled their breasts a bit to continued moans of pleasure, then rolled their hardening nipples in his fingers. The breast caressing was something they seemed to enjoy.

When he thought his stepdaughters were ready for more, he slid his hands from their breasts to their rears. He gave them each another light slap, then drifted his hands between their legs to their pussies, his right hand to Stephanie's and his left hand to Cheryl's. At his touch, each girl moved her legs apart to give Spencer easier access. As he expected, they were both already wet, so he easily slid his fingers up and down their pussies before inserting a finger into each of them.

“Oh Daddy,” Cheryl squealed softly. “That feels so good.”

“Yes, Daddy! Please, more,” added Stephanie a little louder.

So Spencer eased a second finger into each of them, and they whimpered more loudly as he started to run his fingers in and out.

“Oh, Daddy!” they were saying as they each began rocking their bodies so their pussies would meet his in and out movements.

Happy that they were enjoying his play, he continued to move his fingers in and out of their vaginas, to their delight, and, to his as well. Their pleasurable moaning continued when he placed his thumb against the outside of their pussies. Now with each in and out movement of his fingers, his thumb rubbed up and down each pussy and over their clits.

“Oh my God, Daddy!” Cheryl squealed.

“Oh Yes... Yes!” managed Stephanie.

His stepdaughters continued rocking to push their pussies to meet his fingers and thumb, and they had to cover their mouths with one hand to quiet their moaning, squealing, and gasping. They were on their way to wonderful orgasms, or at least as close as young ladies could get.

Soon Stephanie, and shortly afterward Cheryl, groaned and gasped into their hands as their bodies tensed and they climaxed with exquisite pleasure. Spencer continued to push his fingers in and out, and caress their clits, while they enjoyed the sexual glow until their spasms subsided and they started to relax. Then he removed his hands.

“Oh my God!” said Cheryl.

“Oh wow, Daddy, wow!” Stephanie whimpered.

Spencer's erection was quite noticeable through his pajamas now, but the girls didn't say anything. He watched them get dressed in their bedclothes again.

“I'm glad you enjoyed your reward, girls. Have a good night,” he said as he turned toward the door.

“We already did!” exclaimed Cheryl.

Both girls were effusive in their thanks for their reward as Spencer left.

Entering his bedroom, he found Karen still asleep, so he grabbed some lube, went to their bathroom, closed the door, and masturbated for his own relief. A fitting end, he thought.

The next morning, both girls gave Spencer knowing looks in the kitchen when their mother left the room.

“Last night was wonderful, Daddy,” Cheryl said with a smile.

“Best reward ever, Daddy,” Stephanie exclaimed.

“Well, you're welcome,” he said. “And if you want me to reward you again, just leave your door ajar and I'll find you. But let's give it about a week, okay? And maybe one of you at a time, if you can coordinate that.”

“That'd be great, Daddy,” said Cheryl.

“Ya, Daddy. We'll do that,” added Stephanie.

<< To Be Continued >>

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments