Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Stepdaughters – Part 6

"A letter arrives that changes things for Spencer and his Stepdaughters."

97
9 Comments 9
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Please read Parts 1-5 first, for background. This is not a stand-alone story."

About a month into the girls summer break, a letter came stating that Spencer and Karen were officially divorced. On telling the girls, Cheryl said they should go out to dinner and celebrate. So Spencer took them to a casual Italian restaurant they all liked, and they got a booth in a quiet corner of the establishment. Since it was not busy, they could talk freely.

“I'm so glad you took us here,” offered Stephanie.

“We love the food, and with it so quiet tonight, we can tell you about something Steph and I have talked about since school was out,” Cheryl said.

“What's that?” asked Spencer.

“Well, we both love you Daddy, and more than you know. We were wondering when we could talk about our living situation, and this might be a good time,” continued Cheryl.

”Okay,” said Spencer. “What's on your minds?”

“Well, like I said, we both love you in more ways than you know, and we both want to start living like we're married to you,” she said.

Spencer was quite surprised, but also more than a little pleased. He loved these girls, but this sounded like an interesting change.

“What do you mean, living like you're married to me?” he asked.

“Well, we each want to love you like we're your wive, you know, being there for you, and taking care of all your needs, including sex,” Cheryl explained.

Spencer liked what he was hearing, that his girls loved him, maybe as much as he loved them, and that they were ready to start fucking him, but he needed some clarification.

“That sounds nice, and I love you both too, but you know I can't marry the two of you. That's not legal,” he said.

“We know that Daddy, but we mean just living together like we're married, not actually getting married. And we'd take care of you if you're sick, pamper you when you're well, and have sex with you whenever you want. We'd be like your own little two-woman Harem,” Cheryl clarified.

Spencer loved the idea. He loved them, but they were not his biological daughters, and with the divorce final, he was no longer technically related to them. He decided to go along with their “living like they're married” idea, though he didn't think it would last too long.

“Did you both plan to live here when summer is over? I mean you've graduated Cheryl and will be job hunting. And Stephanie, you have another year of college. So how would your idea work?” he asked.

“I'll live at home and drive to school, Daddy. It's not very far,” offered Stephanie.

“And I'll look for local jobs,” said Cheryl. “The job market is good here.”

“Well, it seems like you've thought this through, girls. Let's try it and see how it goes,” he ended.

And so, the three agreed to try living like they were in a polygamist marriage. After dinner, they drove home and Spencer felt like he had dreamed all that had been said. He loved the girls and knew he'd like pretending they were both his wives, so he figured he'd enjoy it while it lasted.

When they got home, the girls both hugged Spencer and kissed him on the lips. He kissed them back.

“So what now?” he asked.

“Well, we should get ready for our first night as married people. Steph and I talked about this and we think we should have sex separately, if that's okay with you?” Cheryl explained.

“So, you want to do this tonight?” he asked.

“Yes,” they both said, excitedly.

“Okay. Then which of you will be with me first?”

“I'll go first, and then Steph,” Cheryl exclaimed.

“Both of you tonight? Well, I guess I could if you give me a couple of hours between to recharge, if you know what I mean. I'll get ready and you can come to my bedroom in a few minutes,” Spencer told Cheryl.

He was still in a bit of shock over the girls' idea, but very willing to give it a try. If they wanted to play house with him, he was game because it made them happy, and the idea of his own two-girl Harem wasn't bad either, for as long as the girls wanted to keep it up.

Spencer was sitting on the edge of the bed in his pajamas when Cheryl came to his room. She was wearing a lacey and revealing lingerie outfit that gave glimpses of her breasts and snatch, which immediately aroused him.

Spencer took her hand and escorted her to the bed. He helped her lie down on her back and kissed her lovingly on the lips. She kissed him passionately, and he reciprocated her passion as he lay down next to her.

After a few minutes of kissing, he began to caress her breasts through the lingerie. She moaned with enjoyment, especially when he rubbed over her nipples, which hardened immediately. He undid the tie to open the lingerie top before continuing to massage her unencumbered breasts and roll her nipples, to her great enjoyment. With Cheryl's pleasured moans encouraging him, he reached down to caress her pussy over her lacey panties. She squirmed a little while he slipped the panties aside and ran his fingers up and down her very wet slit. Cheryl moaned more loudly when he stroked her clitoris, and started to swirl it. Soon she was wiggling around on the bed, her legs flailing about as she was obviously ready for him.

“I'm ready if you are. Do you have a condom?” he asked.

“Steph and I planned for this and we're both on the pill, so you don't need a condom. And I'm definitely ready,” she answered.

With that, Spencer took her lingerie panties by the waist and with Cheryl lifting a bit, he pulled them down and off her. Then he took his pajamas off and kneeled between her legs, positioned his penis over her pussy, then slapped her clitoris a few times. She was so ready for him! She forced herself to stop squirming so he could enter her as she moaned in anticipation. He touched the tip of his penis to her waiting hole and pressed gently into her.

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

“Oh my God, that feels so good!” Cheryl exclaimed loudly.

Spencer began to thrust in and out slowly, and she matched his rhythm with her hips, pushing her snatch against him with each inward thrust. Soon he was pumping with more vigor, ever faster, and she was loving it. It wasn't long before he felt his climax coming, which she sensed, so she pushed with extra energy against his motions. Both of them were on the verge when he exploded into her, jerking and gushing squirt after squirt of his semen, and she tensed and jerked in response to the new warmth inside her. Before long, he was spent, and she completed a wonderful orgasm with his penis resting in her.

“Oh my God, that was so wonderful! I love you!” she told him.

“I love you, too!” he replied as he kissed her and rolled off. “You don't know how long I've wanted to do that, but it never felt right until now,” he added.

“I've wanted it, too,” she said. “And now we can do it all over the house, and try all sorts of things, whenever you want.”

“I can't wait,” he exclaimed with a smile as they cleaned up and both went downstairs.

It took Spencer a few hours to recover from having climaxed before he felt ready for more.

“Stephanie, I'm ready for you, if you'll come to my bedroom in a few minutes,” he told her.

“Just let me change and I'll be right there,” she replied with excitement in her voice.

About ten minutes later, Stephanie opened the door to the master bedroom and entered. She was wearing her bathrobe as Spencer guided her to the bed. There, she dropped the bathrobe to the floor, exposing her naked body. Stephanie was always bigger than Cheryl in both breasts and buttocks, and she presented a very appealing image.

“I'd like you to rest on the bed on all fours and I'll kneel behind you, doggy style, if that's okay with you?” Spencer asked.

“Whatever you want, Daddy,” she replied.

So, Stephanie climbed on the bed and got into position for him while Spencer took his pajamas off. He got behind her, opening her legs to kneel between them. Starting at her rear, he massaged her buttocks for a minute, with Stephanie moaning quietly, before sliding his hands around her body and under her to reach her breasts. He fondled her hanging mounds and caressed her nipples, feeling them harden as he played. Then he rolled her nipples and flicked them gently with his thumb to see how she reacted.

“Oh, that's yummy, Daddy!” she exclaimed.

After a minute of arousing her breasts, he used his hands to encourage her to spread her legs, giving him clear access to her snatch. He touched her already wet slit with a finger and opened her tender folds, after which he caressed her pussy up and down. She squirmed at his touch and jerked a bit when he swirled her clitoris. Spencer continued to rub her pussy up and down until her moans and squirms told him she was ready for him.

Then he pulled his penis to her crotch, rubbed it against her slippery softness, and whacked it lightly upward against her clit a few times, causing her to flinch and moan more loudly with pleasure. Then he gently inserted himself into her, pressing just hard enough to get in. With a successful entry, he slowly pushed deeper, accompanied by her very audible “Ohh's” and “Ahh's”. Spencer started a rhythmic in-and-out motion while holding her hips to keep her from falling forward. She was helping with her own motions opposite his thrusts, giving herself the most pleasurable feeling from his strong pushes.

Soon Spencer was reaching his climax, and he sensed Stephanie might be as well, so he increased his intensity and came, shooting his precious fluids into her. She screamed a little in a wild reaction to the warmth of his ejaculate, as she jerked repeatedly before coming with a fine orgasm.

When they both caught their breath, he pulled out of her and got off the bed, as she reached for a tissue and cleaned herself.

“Wow, Daddy, that was so wonderful! I love you and I've wanted to do that for so long!” she exclaimed with obvious happiness at finally having him fuck her.

“I love you too, and it was my pleasure!' he replied.

+ + +

The next morning at breakfast, the girls were effusive in their compliments to Spencer.

“Last night was so great, Daddy. You were so gentle and kind,” Cheryl said.

“Ya, Daddy, it was so good to finally have actual sex with you,” Stephanie chimed in.

“Well, I'm happy that you both enjoyed our sex so much. So did I,” Spencer replied.

“We both love you, and we love being your “wives”. We look forward to having sex with you all over the house, Daddy. Steph and I talked about it, and we just want to be there for you whenever you want us,” added Cheryl happily.

“Ya, Daddy, anytime,” Stephanie added with a big smile.

“I'm touched,” Spencer replied. “But I can't have sex with you both on the same night. Last night was too draining. So, do you think we can work that out?”

“That's easy, Daddy. You just tell either of us that you want us and we'll come. Just let us know when and where,” Cheryl clarified.

“Ya, and we'll be there to do whatever makes you happy, “ Stephanie added.

“That's quite an offer. Real wives are not that helpful. Are you sure?” he asked.

“Very sure. We'll be your personal two-girl Harem, at your call. Just be sure not to ignore either of us and keep things even between us,” Cheryl stated.

“I promise. I'll always alternate between you, my two “wives”. Will that be okay?”

“That's perfect, Daddy,” they both agreed.

<< To Be Continued >>

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments