Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Stepdaughters - Part 4

"Spencer continues to deal with his stepdaughters through the summer."

105
9 Comments 9
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Please read Parts 1-3 first.  This is not a stand-alone story."

Each night that summer, after Karen fell asleep, Spencer went down the hallway in his pajamas to see if either of his stepdaughters wanted to see him before they went to bed. By agreement, they limited their visits to once a week for each of them. So far the girls had worked out some sort of plan where only one of them had their bedroom door ajar on any night, the signal that they wanted to see their stepdad. On this particular night, it was Stephanie who wanted him to visit.

“Hi, Daddy,” she said, as she welcomed him to her room. 

“Hi, Stephanie,” he replied, “and what can I do for you this evening?”

“I did all my work and kept my room clean, so I'm ready for my reward,” she answered, smiling.

“Well, you've earned it again this week. What would you like me to do?”

“The same as you've been doing to reward me each week, Daddy.  I'll lie across your lap, and you can spank and play with me,” she said.

“Alright, then that's what we'll do. Do you have a towel for me?” he asked.

“Right here,” Stephanie replied, handing him a bath towel.

Taking the towel, Spencer grabbed her desk chair and moved it to an open area, sat down, and then draped the towel over his thighs.  Stephanie took off her bottoms and laid across his lap.

“What are we punishing you for this time?” he asked.

“Well, I was having bad thoughts and wishing we could do this more often, even though you said just once a week,” she offered.

“Once a week is enough for you girls. But I will spank you for wanting more, and then give you your reward,” Spencer replied.

At that, he caressed his stepdaughter's rear gently, which always aroused him some, then raised a hand and gave her a mild spank. She laughed a little, so he spanked her harder.

“Ouch, Daddy, that hurt!” she exclaimed.

“Well, you wanted to break our deal and do this more often, and we won't.”

Stephanie went quiet after that, and Spencer finished a short spanking with gentle slaps to her rear. Then he slid his hand between her knees and slowly moved up toward her crotch. Stephanie opened her legs in response, anticipating his touch. When Spencer's hand reached her pussy, he found her wet and ready.

She felt his fingers touch her, squirmed a little, and when he began to rub up and down, she moaned each time his fingers caressed her clitoris. She was enjoying his diddling, as was he, and her body was reacting with squirms, and her delighted moans. 

Next, Spencer gently slipped his thumb into her vagina while continuing to run his fingers up and down her pussy. Now each up and down movement not only caressed her clit, but moved his thumb in and out of her, which extracted a louder moan of pleasure.

After a few minutes of this play, Stephanie was squirming in untold ecstasy. The feel of his fingers on and in her pussy was intense, and her excitement was nearing a peak. Then she tensed her legs, moaned loudly, and had her climax, which, for all Spencer could tell, was an actual orgasm.

“Oh, Thank you, Daddy! That was wonderful,” she exclaimed as she got off his lap.

“Well, I hope that will hold you until next week,” Spencer answered as he handed her the towel and wished her a good night's sleep. Then he left and closed her bedroom door. He didn't think she noticed the bulge in his pajamas when he got up to leave.

Two nights later, he found Cheryl's door ajar, so he entered.

“What can I do for you, Cheryl?” Spencer asked.

“Oh, I wanted my reward for the chores I did this week, and keeping my room clean. Maybe we could do the thing with me on the bed again like we've done the last few times. I really like that, Daddy,” she offered.

“Okay. We can do that when you're ready,” 

With that, Cheryl took her clothes off and lay on her tummy on the bed. Then she took her pillow, folded it over, and placed it under her hips, which lifted her rear provocatively.

Spencer couldn't help but admire her naked body on the bed, as he massaged her buns firmly before moving his hand between her knees. Cheryl reacted by spreading her legs across the sheets, and with the pillow propping her up, Spencer had a good view of her snatch and easy access as well. He ran his hands up her legs to her pussy and began to rub her up and down.

MahiaraFlowTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MahiaraFlowTS

Cheryl squirmed a little to get more comfortable, while Spencer caressed her wet pussy. She began to moan a little and was clearly enjoying being touched.  She'd had a special feeling of sexual delight from this position the last few times and loved it. Soon Spencer slipped his thumb into her vagina as he continued the up and down motions. She jerked a bit before settling in to enjoy the pleasure he was giving her as his thumb went in and out with his hand's up-and-down rhythm.

Within a few minutes of play, Cheryl was squirming and moving her hips so her pussy would meet his moves, obviously relishing the pleasure of what he was doing. She had learned how to time her rocking hip moves to match his motions, for maximum enjoyment. Shortly after, Cheryl tensed her legs and jerked her body a few times, having a fine orgasm.

Spencer ceased his play and moved his hand away, after which Cheryl took the pillow from under her and lay on her side facing him.

“Oh, Daddy, that was wonderful!” she commented.

“I'm glad you enjoyed it. And I'm glad you and Stephanie are being so responsible around the house.  I'm happy to reward you like this since you've earned it, and you know I always want to see you happy,” he replied.  

Then Spencer wished Cheryl a good night, left her room, and closed the door, hoping she hadn't noticed his hard-on as he left. He headed to the master bedroom, where Karen slept peacefully, and retired to the bathroom to masturbate.

Things went on like that for the rest of the summer, with the girls leaving their doors ajar, and Spencer rewarding them once a week.

When the summer ended and a few days after they'd each had their last reward night, Spencer asked to see them together in one of their rooms that evening. Cheryl said they'd be in her room, so he said he'd stop by after Mom was asleep, which he did.

“Hi, girls,” he announced as he entered, and closed the door behind him.

“I wanted to see you before school started, to kind of wrap things up with the reward thing we've been doing,” he said.

“Oh, Daddy, we want to thank you for being so kind to us that way,” Cheryl said.

“Ya, Daddy. It was really nice of you to reward us, and we'll miss it,” Stephanie added.

“Well, it was my pleasure to make you both happy, but it's best that it's over now,” Spencer replied.

“Well, we really want to thank you, Daddy. We were both thinking that we'd like to, um, let you fuck us,“ Cheryl said, with a little hesitation.

“Ya, Daddy, it'd be our way to say thanks since you were so nice to us all summer,” Stephanie added hopefully.

“Ah... No, girls.  We're not going to do that. You need to save that kind of sex for a man you love,” Spencer replied, more than a little shocked.

“But, Daddy, we love you! And we want to do it,” they exclaimed.

“You're young, girls, and you'll have many opportunities to experience loving sex with someone your own age. What we did was fun, and I'm glad that you liked it. And it's given you a taste of what good foreplay can be, how it can be arousing and fun. But you need to experience romantic love and sex with a man you choose to have a loving relationship with. You wanted me to play with you when we started this, and I've shown you what you can expect, and even demand, as part of a good sexual relationship.  But from here on, you won't get it from me,” Spencer explained.

“Oh, Daddy. Please,” they pleaded, more than a little unhappy about their stepdad's reaction to their intimate offer. 

“Sorry, but no. Goodnight, girls,” Spencer said, and he left the room.

The girls stayed and talked about how disappointed they were to hear their stepfather would no longer spank or reward them, but they figured he was right.  They'd have good sex with the men they choose, knowing from their experiences with their stepdad how good foreplay could be and expecting it, no, demanding it, from the men in their lives.

Meanwhile, Spencer thought he had wrapped up "rewarding" his stepdaughters, but life has a way of deciding what the future will be.

<< To Be Continued >>

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments