Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Stepdaughters - Part 7

"Spencer's relationship with his two stepdaughters changes for good."

64
5 Comments 5
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Please read Parts 1-6 first, for background. This is not a stand-alone story."

Spencer and his two “wives”, as Cheryl and Stephanie thought of themselves, spent the rest of the summer having sex most nights of the week, and he made sure to alternate between them to keep things fair. When the summer ended, Cheryl had found a job in town, while Stephanie attended her senior year of college, both still living at home.

Spencer tried not to play favorites, but he couldn't help but realize that he liked sex with Stephanie a little more. She was more sexually adventurous and open to more role-playing fun. Cheryl seemed to prefer the missionary position and didn't like role-playing. Spencer found he was letting Cheryl have her way out of his love for her, but Stephanie loved anything he wanted to do; they were more in sync, and he liked that.

So they carried on as his Harem, but when fall came, and shortly after Cheryl found a job in a nearby city, she came to talk to Spencer at breakfast.

"Oh, Daddy, I've met someone at work, and I want to date him. Ben has been so nice to me, and he has asked me out to dinner and a movie, and I want to go,” she explained.

“Well, I thought this would happen eventually. I would never hold you back from pursuing love with a guy your age. Why don't we pause having sex, and you can see where this thing with Ben goes,” he offered.

“Oh, Thank you, Daddy. That'll be great!' Cheryl exclaimed happily.

When Spencer saw Stephanie, she already heard about Ben and the new arrangement.

“Are you okay with us continuing, or do you want to stop being my “wife” now that Cheryl is seeing Ben?” he asked her.

“Oh, I don't want to stop, Daddy. I love being your “wife”, and now I won't have to share you,” she said with delight in her voice.

And so over the next few months, Cheryl dated Ben and they became serious, while Spencer and Stephanie continued being “married”, with sex nearly every night. Everyone was happy.

+ + +

The next spring, Cheryl moved in with Ben in the city, leaving Spencer and Stephanie alone. They lived as a married couple, and whereas the girls had left his bedroom after sex before Cheryl moved out, Stephanie now slept all night with Spencer and moved her clothes into the master bedroom closet. They felt married, shared the housework, and continued to have even better sex. Stephanie's old habit of watching porn resurfaced, but now it was used by both of them to get ideas for role-playing. They watched together and acted out many storylines and new positions, and they both loved it.

So it was a happy day when, shortly after Stephanie got her degree and found a job, Cheryl brought Ben home one summer evening to say they were engaged. They were married in the fall. The girls' mother and the doctor attended, while Stephanie was Cheryl's maid of honor, and Spencer walked her down the aisle.

Ben and Cheryl had booked a suite at a nice resort about an hour's drive away to have their honeymoon for a week. They looked forward to enjoying the hiking and other outdoor activities. But first came their wedding night.

After a wonderful dinner at the resort's restaurant, Ben and Cheryl watched a romantic movie and then retired to bed. Cheryl bought a new lingerie for the occasion, a skimpy see-through two-piece with only ties to keep it on her. When she came out of the bathroom, Ben's eyes were treated to a vision of loveliness and arousal. He was already hard in anticipation and was so ready for her. Despite their prior sex when they dated and lived together, this time was to be special.

She came to Ben who was sitting on the bed, and he helped her lie down on her back on the crisp sheets. He bent over her and kissed her lightly on the lips, and she responded with pent-up passion. Soon they were kissing one another and ready for more. Ben pulled a tie at Cheryl's neck and the lingerie top opened up, allowing the top to fall to her sides, and giving him free access to caress her breasts. He slid his hands down to her breasts and caressed them, one with each hand, returning again to kiss her. He enveloped her small tits and fondled and kissed her nipples, arousing Cheryl as they hardened. She began to moan, encouraging Ben to continue his fondling as she clearly liked what he was doing.

When he sensed she was ready, he moved his hands down to her skimpy lingerie bottom and slid his fingers under the sheer cloth to her pussy. She moaned loudly with appreciation as he slipped a finger to her slit, and finding it wet, he caressed her gently up and down. Soon Cheryl was wiggling, her legs writhing about. Ben pulled the ties at the sides to release the bottoms, which fell away, exposing Cheryl's perfect pussy. She had always shaved her intimate areas, but this time she made sure to be the most alluring she'd ever been.

Seeing her beauty and that pristine pussy, Ben could not wait any longer. He removed his sleep top and shorts, and moved between her legs, his penis erect and ready. He used it to smack her snatch, getting first a laugh playfully and then a delightful moan. Pressing gently against her hole, he slowly pushed into her. She reacted by pushing toward him to force his penis deeper, and he began to thrust in and out. As he picked up speed, his arousal took over him and he pressed into her with vigor, as she moaned loudly while she could not keep her legs from thrashing about. She almost screamed with the pleasure of his fucking her and her fucking him back. Ben couldn't hold his climax any longer and came, jerking with thrusts that spewed his cum into her. She felt his warmth in her vagina, with her climax driving her legs to tense as she had her orgasm. Gradually, they slowed and stopped, both totally spent.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

Ben moved to her side and they each said “I love you!” before simply collapsing into sleep.

+ + +

Meanwhile, back home after Cheryl's wedding ceremony, Spencer talked with Stephanie.

“I'm so happy that Cheryl finally found the right man, and that she's off to start her married life,” he began. “And I'd be so happy if you could do the same... with me,” at which point he got on a knee, offered a ring to Stephanie, and said, “I've always loved you and you make me the happiest man I've ever been. Will you marry me?”

Stephanie was surprised and so happy she began to cry.

“Yes! Of course I'll marry you! I love you too!” she answered.

Spencer placed the ring on her finger, and they embraced with a long hug followed by a passionate kiss. That night they celebrated by re-enacting one of their favorite role-playing stories they'd found watching porn.

Stephanie came into the bedroom as the college student, Linda, while Spencer acted as her tutor, Mr. Jones. He walked about the room, reading the material she was supposed to be learning, but she just stared at his crotch and drew a penis and balls on her notepad rather than listening and taking notes. When he eventually looked down and saw what she was doing, he threw down his book.

“What are you doing, young lady? Your parents are paying me to prepare you for your finals, but you're drawing a penis and balls!” he hollered at her. “Stop that and come over here!”

He dragged a chair out from the desk and sat down, and when she came next to him, he pulled her bottoms down and off and told her to lay across his lap. She did as she was told, and with her naked rear revealed as she lay there, he spanked her. Stephanie, as the naughty Linda, was delighted since she always liked to be spanked.

“I hope this will teach you to learn your lessons,” Mr. Jones told her.

After a nice long spanking, which gave her pink cheeks, they both got up.

“Take your top off, young lady. This lesson isn't over!”

"Yes, sir,” Linda answered and removed her top.

Then he bent her over the chair, instructing her to hold onto the edges of the seat. He stood behind her and ran his hands under her to her breasts, which he grabbed and squeezed lightly before rolling her nipples between his fingers and thumbs. She reacted with moans but didn't say anything. He continued to tweak her nipples and added a few pinches for effect, before leaving her breasts.

Next, he pushed her legs apart with his feet, spreading her out, then ran his hands from her knees up her inner thighs to her pussy, and separated her lips with his fingers. She was wet and moaned in expectation of the diddling she was about to get. Mr. Jones caressed her gently at first, but then more firmly as he ran his fingers up and down her slit, teasing her clitoris with each trip. Then he stopped to press a finger into her vagina, eliciting a strong but happy moan from his naughty student. He added a second finger to her and finger-fucked her until she was squirming and rocking her rear to and fro. His naughty student Linda was ready!

Spencer as Mr. Jones then took his hands away and pulled his pajama bottoms down and off, while Linda waited, a huge smile crossing her face as she anticipated his penis. He made her wait an extra few seconds for effect, then smacked his dick against her wet and tender pussy before pressing into her. Grabbing her hips to balance her and to keep her from moving about, he pressed in and out of her vagina as she squealed in delight. Soon he could tell she was about to cum, so he sped up a bit and exploded into her with repeated jerks, shooting his ejaculate deep into her vagina.

“Oh, Mr. Jones, Wow!” she almost screamed as her orgasm took her. He continued to jerk and fill her until he was completely spent. Then he pulled out of her, and they went to sit on the bed, relaxing from their mutual climax and wiping with tissues.

“Well, young lady, I hope you've learned your lesson,” he said

“Yes, Mr. Jones, I did. If I don't listen, I'll get a wonderful fuck!” she laughed.

+ + +

The next morning, Spencer and Stephanie recounted the fun they'd had as Mr. Jones and Linda and promised each other they would try role-playing a couple of other porn videos they'd seen recently and both liked. Spencer was so happy to be engaged to a woman he had loved for years, and despite their age difference, he looked forward to many wonderful years ahead. He knew Stephanie felt the same happiness.

Meanwhile, at the honeymoon resort, Ben and Cheryl woke up for the first time as husband and wife, and planned another great romp in bed for that afternoon, and another that night. They had breakfast and enjoyed the day and week, wishing the honeymoon could go on forever, but looking forward to a good married life together.

Spencer sat at the breakfast table after Stephanie went to take a shower, and reflected on the last four years. What started with a simple spanking as punishment had evolved into a great sexual escapade with the two stepdaughters he loved, filling his summers, and eventually having them living as if married. But the polygamy thing resolved on its own, and things ended wonderfully for them all. They were all in love, and happy!

<< The End >

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments