Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taboo Stories

Taboo sex stories relate to the restrictions placed on sexual activities and relationships (sex outside of marriage, adultery, intermarriage).

Often the term is used for incestuous relationships. We accept incest stories (where the characters are blood relatives), however they need to go into the “Incest” category.

We will delete extreme hardcore taboo stories which break our site rules. Please use your common sense and judgement as to what might be deemed highly offensive to the average reader!

Diary of a High School Stud: Chapter Six

"At a New Year's Eve party, Tommy convinces a virginal religious fundamentalist to sin."

When I woke up the next morning, Johanna was long gone. After continuous fucking during the late afternoon and early evening away, she needed to get home before her boyfriend got suspicious. Even though she gave me her phone number, I doubted that I would...

Talk Therapy

Tell me more...

She opens the notebook on her lap and takes out the pen and then shifts in her chair. Then she closes the notebook and crosses her legs and opens it, the notebook, again, and looks at him sitting in the love seat across from her. “So,” she says, “then wha...

Line Steppers - Episode 9 - It's. About. To Go. Down!

Confrontations between competing parties lead to quite the discovery for one. Tyrone is unsure of the status of Maya's and Dee's parting gift.

Tyrone placed first on a podium of confusion. Who the hell was this guy? This is what he got for not paying enough attention to his immediate surroundings. “Aren’t you going to shake my hand, Tyrone?” his white doppelganger asked with a smile that slowly...

Two Cougars Ch. 01

A young man returns to his home town to find he has garnered the attention of multiple mature women, including an old family friend and her stepdaughter.

Chapter One Bzzt! Bzzt! Cynthia took my glass from me to freshen it up. When she bent over in front of me to take my drink, her fake pearl necklaces dangled in front of her cleavage. I eyed the long black line that divided her large breasts that swayed be...

Daddy's Stepdaughters - Part 7

Spencer's relationship with his two stepdaughters changes for good.

Spencer and his two “wives”, as Cheryl and Stephanie thought of themselves, spent the rest of the summer having sex most nights of the week, and he made sure to alternate between them to keep things fair. When the summer ended, Cheryl had found a job in t...

Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 3

Devin recieves a surprise visit from family & later strengthen bonds with Reina

During the trek back to camp, Reina lagged behind. She felt a little awkward with her new family, but she was also giddy. ‘I can’t believe I finally found a herd-mate!’ she thought. ‘He’s not what I imagined he’d be; he’s not even a demi-human, but he did...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Line Steppers - Episode 8 - Over Everything

Maya approaches an annoying predicament with methods outside of her characteristic norms.

Maya clicked out to end the phone call. It was the middle of the afternoon, and instead of being plowed by her stepbrother with her perverted best friend cheering on, she was stuck contemplating how to escape from a man she considered her fuck buddy for t...

Daddy's Stepdaughters – Part 6

A letter arrives that changes things for Spencer and his Stepdaughters.

About a month into the girls summer break, a letter came stating that Spencer and Karen were officially divorced. On telling the girls, Cheryl said they should go out to dinner and celebrate. So Spencer took them to a casual Italian restaurant they all li...

Line Steppers - Episode 6 - This Is Really Happening

With the proverbial apple cart upset, Tyrone and Dee navigate the fall out. Maya receives an unexpected visitor.

Tyrone and Dee stared at the door that Maya just marched through and then at each other, querying with their hands until Tyrone deemed body language quite insufficient to explain this one. “What the fuck just happened?” he asked. “Beats me,” Dee said. “I...

Line Steppers - Episode 5 - Surprise Muthafucka

On his way to fresh beginnings, Tyrone must deal with the handling of Maya's and Dee's parting gift.

Tyrone remained in awe at Maya’s statement. Even though ten minutes had passed and Dee was climbing into the car, the effects of Maya’s words still reverberated within his system. The curly-haired bestie grabbed attention with her pink midriff and blue sh...