Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter's Best Friend

"My daughter's best friend is staying over on a sleepover, what could possibly go wrong?"

264
40 Comments 40
10.4k Views 10.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words

My wife, Clodagh is away for the weekend so it’s just supposed to be me and Aoife, my sixteen-year-old daughter sharing pizza and popcorn and watching something silly on Netflix.

“Hi Mammy, is it ok if Katie comes over tonight?”

I look up from my phone, distracted. Work is hell just now and I’ve seven different things on my mind.

“Yeah, sure,” I reply, not really paying attention. Not that it matters, Katie has been in and out of our house since she was eleven. She and Aoife met on the first day of secondary school and have been best friends ever since.

“Thanks, Mammy, you’re the best,” Aoife laughs as she kisses me on the cheek and skips out the door.

When I get home, all I want to do is open a glass of wine and slump. I open the front door and meet Katie walking past, carrying a bowl of popcorn.

“Hi, Mrs O’Connor.”

I remember Aoife mentioning this morning about Katie coming over. I watch as she heads up the stairs, her ass swaying in the regulation school skirt, knowing the sheer black nylons she’s wearing are definitely not school uniform. I step over the teenage debris on the hall floor; bags, coats, shoes and lunchboxes and make it into the kitchen. I turn the oven on and pull three pizzas out of the freezer.

We’d been worried about moving to a small town as a lesbian couple with a daughter but no one seemed to care. Aoife fitted in at school and Clodagh and I took it in turns to brave the school gate mums until Aoife assured us that she was fine and capable of making her own way to school. We’d moved as I’d got a job at the nearby university and it didn’t take Clodagh long to find work with one of the multinational pharmaceuticals that seemed to be setting up all over Ireland.

When the oven timer dings, I call the girls down and they bound into the kitchen, already changed into their pyjamas. I’d never understood how people changed into pyjamas as soon as they got home. I’ve always associated pyjamas with getting changed for bed, not loungewear, but each to their own. I look up and notice Katie properly for the first time and realise how she has really grown up all of a sudden. I suppose when you see someone virtually every day, you don’t notice the changes and I guess I’d always seen her as that gangly eleven-year-old with the wild red hair. But now, it’s a young woman standing in the kitchen, laughing with my daughter.

She flicks her long red hair back. Her green eyes sparkle. She’s got that classic Irish look; the red hair, the green eyes and the pale freckled skin that doesn’t tan. I remember Aoife said her new friend had orange hair the first day she came home from school but it’s darker than orange. It shines with hints of the deep burgundy and copper mixed through it.

They are both wearing summer pj sets; little buttoned-up tops and shorts and Katie’s looks a little tight. Her breasts have grown and I realise with a start that she isn’t wearing a bra as I can see her nipples poking through the pink cotton material.

I shake the images that are sneaking in uninvited from my mind and use the pizza cutter to slice each pizza into eight portions. The girls scoop their plates up and head into the living room grabbing cans of coke as they go. I pour myself a very large glass of Australian Shiraz and with a sigh, pick up my pizza and follow them.

I can’t keep my mind on the movie. I find myself gazing over at the girls, trying to listen in on their whispered conversations. The film is terrible. Liam Neeson is playing yet another hit man and it is only the fact it is set in Ireland that partially maintains any interest as I try to recognise the locations where it was filmed.

It may be my imagination but I’m sure I see Katie sneaking looks back at me. We both look away when either of us catches the other looking and I feel myself going red. I can’t believe I’m blushing over my daughter’s best friend but I’m sure she was checking me out the last time I saw her looking.

They are both slouched on the sofa. Katie has her bare foot up on the cushion and I get a perfect view of her thigh and the curve of her arse. The shorts are tight and it looks like she’s squeezed into them and when she half rolls over to reach for more popcorn, I get a full view of her ass.

When she rolls back, she gives a little smile but doesn’t look in my direction. Thoughts of her ass fill my head. Thoughts I know I shouldn’t be having about sixteen-year-old girls, thoughts about our daughter’s best friend, thoughts about pulling those shorts down and burying my face in her ass crack that I definitely shouldn’t be having.

The movie finishes and Katie stretches, giving a theatrical yawn. She arches her back so her boobs are pressed out, almost popping the two buttons holding her top closed.

“Night, Mammy,” Aoife calls and Katie chimes in with a “Goodnight, Mrs O’Connor.” The two girls head to bed, Katie wiggling her ass as they leave the room, still giggling. I sit in the living room to finish the second glass of red I'd poured. I hear the two of them thumping around upstairs and I put on the tv to try and distract me. I watch the end of the ‘Late Late Show’ but they are interviewing someone I’d never heard of and the new presenter isn’t a patch on Gay Byrne who I remember from childhood.

I head upstairs to my bedroom. I glance at the mess on Clodagh’s side of the bed. Yesterday’s clothes are still piled on the floor by the bed. The drawers are left half-open from where she rummaged for knickers and socks. I shake my head and strip off my blouse and skirt. Bra and knickers follow and I stand naked for a moment, seeing my reflection in the dressing table mirror.

I slide my fingers over my stomach and breathe in. Not too bad for having given birth and being on the wrong side of forty, despite the stretch marks, I think. I’m glad my tits didn’t lose their shape after I had Aoife. Everyone told me I shouldn't breastfeed as I’d never get my figure back but I did. And my boobs stayed the perky 32cs I’d had before. I run my fingers along the V of my crotch through the dark almost black triangle of curls. I dreaded finding my first grey hair. Clodagh started shaving hers after discovering her first but I liked my curls.

I climb naked onto the bed and reach underneath to pull out my vibrator. The feelings I’ve been having all evening while watching Katie have left me damp and needy. I turn on the vibe and slowly drag it down my body, stimulating first the left and then the right nipple. I imagine Clodagh between my legs, her tongue sucking my nipples as I squirm under her touch.

My hips jerk as the vibe glides over my aching clit. I slowly trace my folds as the vibrating tip smears my juices over my pussy. I tease my clit, slowly building the need inside me. As the vibrations increase, I suddenly see Katie’s face between my legs rather than Clodagh’s. She gazes up at me with her sparkling green eyes and when she opens her mouth and drags her tongue over my clit, I cry out.

“Fuck,” I curse. I snap the vibe off. Jesus Christ, Susan, I scold myself. She’s only sixteen and she’s Aoife’s best friend. Control yourself. I open the bedside drawer, drop the vibe in and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I open the bedroom door and almost bump into Katie who leaps back from my door with a very guilty look on her face.

“Are you not asleep yet?” I mock scold when I see her.

Katie turns bright red and stands there with her mouth open, seemingly at a loss for words. Had she been listening at the door, I wonder. What did she see, what did she hear?

“Aoife’s asleep,” Katie finally manages to say. “But I can’t get to sleep for some reason.”

“Are you feeling ok?” I ask, placing my hand on her forehead to check her temperature.

“Maybe I’m a little hot,” Katie whispers, her head tilted back, her eyes locked on mine.

I don’t know what comes over me. I’m well over twice her age, but when my eyes glance down and see Katie’s nipples poking through her top, I can’t stop my hand from cupping it. My thumb sweeps over the swollen nipple as my hand squeezes her breast.

Katie moans and blushes.

“What.. what are you doing, Mrs O’Conner?”

I silence her with a kiss. I lean down and press my mouth to hers. I can’t believe I’m doing this, that I’m standing outside my daughter’s room and kissing her best friend.

Her lips are so soft. Her mouth is open and she responds, moving her lips to match mine as I kiss her in the almost darkness, the only light coming from my bedside light through the open door.

“What… what are you doing?” she gasps when I break the kiss.

“Ssssh,” I whisper, stroking a strand of long red hair back from her face. “It’s ok. Come in here to talk.”

I take her hand and lead her into the bedroom. She looks so small as she sits, perched on the edge of the bed. I sit beside her and stroke her hair again. She turns to look at me. There’s a mixture of excitement and trepidation on her face. A part of me is regretting this already, an apology is already forming on my lips when she leans in and kisses me back. It’s only a quick peck but it causes me to stop.

KataleyaMirrow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KataleyaMirrow

“I liked you kissing me,” she whispers. “It feels good.” Then her expression changes to one of fear. “You won’t tell Aoife will you?”

“No,” I promise. “I definitely won't tell Aoife.” Or Clodagh, i think to myself.

She smiles again and I reach over and stroke her cheek. I bring my mouth to hers once more and we kiss, my mouth brushing her lips as she whimpers softly. I can see her chest rising and falling as I push my tongue into her mouth. She rests her hands back flat on the bed, leaning back, letting me lean over her. My hand moves to her top and I pop the top button. I hear her groan and whimper. When I unfasten the second button, the top falls open. She has perfect tits with hard pink nipples and milky white flesh.

I kiss my way along her neck, my hand gently caresses her left breast. My thumb draws circles around the areola, tracing the dimples.

“Oh god, Mrs O’Connor,” Katie sighs.

“Ssshhh, it’s ok, Katie. I’ve seen how you look at me. I know. I feel the same.”

I whisper in her ear how beautiful she is as my hand slides over her firm teenage tit. She tilts her head back in response, offering her neck to me.

She slides her hands back further on the bed, leaning her head back more, offering herself to me.

“You’re such a good girl, Katie,” I whisper, testing her boundaries, seeing if my suspicions are correct. The stifled moan I get in response tells me all I need to know.

“You want this, don’t you Katie?” My fingers slide down her stomach and along her inner thigh. “You want to be a good girl for me, don’t you?”

She blushes even more. Her face competes with her hair for redness. She squirms as my fingertips draw circles on her inner thigh.

“Yesss,” she pants, letting herself lie back on the bed. She looks like a model with her red hair fanned out on the Egyptian cotton white sheets.

I straddle her, gazing down at her as I kneel, my nightie riding up and my bare ass pressing on her thighs. I lean down and kiss her. I kiss her lips, her jaw, her neck and down her chest, leaving a trail of butterfly kisses in my wake as I shuffle my way down her body.

I drag my tongue around the curve of her breast. She arches her back in response as if every nerve-ending is hot-wired to her core. Her nipples are hard and swollen. I purse my lips and blow my breath over it, watching it quiver as yet another moan escapes her lips.

I tease her. I blow and lick and caress her boobs without touching her nipples. “Please..” she whimpers. I wrap my lips around her right nipple and suckle. I suck hard, chewing it with my lips and tugging as I stretch my head back.

Her hips jerk as she bucks beneath me. I open my mouth, releasing it, letting it pop back into place.

“Oh, god,” she whimpers.

I move up to kiss her mouth, stroking her hair in reassurance.

“Is this ok?” I whisper. “Do you want me to stop?”

She closes her eyes, as if battling internal forces then whispers “No, I like what you’re doing.”

“Good girl,” I whisper and she whimpers again, louder this time.

“Those words,” she murmurs, “fuck, you don’t know what they do to me.”

I smirk. I know exactly what they do and it makes me drip in anticipation.

As we continue to kiss, I slide my hand down her body and trace the waistband of her shorts. I tug on the white drawstring and the little bow unties easily. She pulls her stomach in instinctively as I caress it and my fingers slip into the gap.

I can feel the curls on her mound and the heat between her legs. Her moans are now muffled by my mouth as our tongues swirl, wrestling for control. I have to fight the urge to just take her, to put my head between her legs and feast on her. That time will come but for now, I know it’ll be better to make her feel secure in my arms as we kiss.

My fingers dip lower as I push more of my hand into her shorts. She opens her legs wider. I can feel her heat and her dampness. I wonder if she watched me through the keyhole as I used the vibrator on my clit.

I slide my fingers through her curls and dip between her legs. Her labia are slick with a sheen of pushy juices and my middle finger slides easily between them and along her folds. Her back arches in response and she whimpers in my mouth. Her eyes are closed now, wallowing in the pleasure my mouth and fingers are creating in her teenage body.

I paint her juices around her clit, stroking up one side and down the other. She clings to me now, jerking her hips, pressing against my hand, signalling her need.

“Please,” she whimpers.

How could I refuse such a request, I figure and slowly push my middle finger inside her.

“Fuck,” she cries and I put my hand over her mouth to muffle her as I curl my finger inside her and stroke her special spot.

Her head thrashes from side to side. Her eyes are open but glazed and unfocused as I grind my palm against her clit.

Her pushy walls ripple, sucking my finger in deeper as it builds. I can hear the squelch as my finger moves in and out, opening her, stretching her, taking her.

Her eyes bulge, I clamp my hand down harder and muffle the screen as her pussy explodes on my hand.

I let her ride the orgasm. I hold her as she bucks and jerks and howls behind my hand. Her back arches and she holds herself rigid before finally slumping back onto the bed.

I move my hand from her mouth to stroke the sweat-soaked strands of hair away from her face.

She swallows and whimpers and inhales lungfuls of air. I slowly slide my finger out of her and hold it up. We can both see the wetness and streaks of creamy whiteness on it.

I paint her cum on her lips like lip gloss then kiss her, tasting her flavour on my lips as we kiss softly.

“I… I've never done anything like that before” she confesses. “It was so intense. It feels so different to doing it to yourself.”

“Mmmhmmm it does,” I whisper as I kiss her again. “And that's only the beginning. I want to taste you properly.”

I slide down her body and slowly tug her shorts down over her hips. She lifts her ass off the bed to help and as they slide down they reveal a perfectly trimmed little triangle of red curls.

“Oh, Katie,” I whisper, “you look so beautiful.”

“Oh, god,” she whimpers. She rolls her head to the side and presses her face into a pillow as I flick my tongue over the swollen, puffy labia.

I slowly drag the flat of my tongue along her slit. Starting at her perineum, I slurp through her folds and press against her clit before giving it a final flick at the end of the lick.

Her hands are pawing at her tits, rolling and squeezing her nipples as the pulses of pleasure threaten to overwhelm her again.

I feast on her. I take her and devour her nubile flesh like fresh meat. Her flavour is intoxicating and as I press my nose into her cum smeared curls, I swirl my tongue inside her. I lick her wet velvet walls as she thrashes on my marital bed.

My hands squeeze her arse, pulling her deeper onto my face, impaling her on my tongue. Her whimpers turn into little bird-like cries. She pleads and begs and cries to the almighty as her pleasure reaches its peak.

I see her fingers clawing at the sheets, her legs thrash then her hips...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments