Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter’s Best Friend - Part 5

"Katie is taken and used and it's a whole new experience for her"

114
19 Comments 19
4.9k Views 4.9k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is part 5 of the story and sees Katie being used as she discovers just what Mammy needs from her good girl. <p> [ADVERT] </p>New readers might want to start from the beginning"

Eventually, I go downstairs. Clodagh is watching yet another crappy reality show... Married at First Sight Australia or something. I slip onto the sofa beside her, resting my head against her shoulder.

“I’m sorry,” I whisper, my finger drawing a pattern on her thigh.

She doesn’t say anything for a moment and I worry she’s really pissed off with me before she turns and smiles. She kisses the top of my head and laughs. “You really are something. It’s lucky I’m still so madly in love with you.”

I look up and smile sheepishly and then we kiss. She takes my face in her hands and pushes her tongue into my mouth. I tug her dressing gown open and slide my hands over her boobs. She pushes me back so I'm half lying down on the sofa. I watch as she climbs over me. She straddles my face and gazes down at me.

“I love make-up sex, baby,” she giggles, then lowers her pussy down onto my face.

Three orgasms later, she declares that all is forgiven and we lie in post-coital bliss watching the TV.

“Oh for God's sake, could you guys not get a room?”

We look around to see Aoife standing, holding her supper, and staring in disgust at her semi-naked parents lounging on the sofa.

“Sorry, darling,” Clodagh giggles. “Blame your mother.”

“Urghh,” Aoife growls and slams the door with unnecessary force.

On Friday, Aoife announces at breakfast that she's staying over at Katie’s tonight and I feel a pang of regret that I won't get to see Katie, quickly followed by a sigh of relief that I won’t get to see Katie while Clodagh is in the house. I’m not sure my nerves would be up to it.

I’m standing in the kitchen chopping scallions for a crab linguine I planned on making for our dinner when Aoife comes home from school.

“I thought you were staying at Katie’s tonight?”

“I am,” she shouts from halfway up the stairs. I’m just home to get changed. We’re going to Dearbhla’s birthday party.”

I roll my eyes at the lack of communication and go back to my kitchen prep.

I have a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc open and am just starting my second glass when the doorbell goes. I’m all set to tell whichever politician is out canvassing for votes that I’m not voting for any of the shower of shits so open the door with wine glass in hand. I almost drop the glass when I discover Katie standing there.

“Hello, Mammy,” she smiles. “Do you like my tee shirt?”

I glance down and read the message printed in pink letters on her tight white tee shirt. ‘I’m a good girl… honest’

“Oh, fuck,” I groan.

“Don’t you like it, Mammy? It’s true, isn’t it? I am your good girl, aren’t I?”

I glance up and down the street, checking for Clodagh, then tell her to come in.

“If that’s Katie, tell her to come on up,” Aoife shouts from the bathroom. “I’ll be out in five minutes.”

“Five minutes,” Katie mouths and slips down onto her knees, her fingers scrabbling for the waistband of my jogging bottoms. I sigh with pleasure as she presses her sweet sixteen-year-old face into my knickers. She rolls her face in the satin material and my fingers grip her hair.

“We can’t, Katie,” I whimper. “Clodagh will be home soon.”

Katie reluctantly drops her hands and stands up. She presses against me and kisses me softly.

“I want to be your good girl so much, Mammy.”

I can feel her hard nipples pressing against me. She’s wearing her over-the-knee socks and mini-skirt outfit and it takes all my self-control not to push her back down onto the floor and ride her face.

“Should I be sick at school on Tuesday again, Mammy?” Her big green eyes gaze up at me. She bites her bottom lip provocatively and I crumble.

“Yes,” I whimper. “I’ll be here alone on Tuesday.”

We both turn at the sound of the key in the door and Katie skips up the stairs to Aoife as Clodagh comes in, sees the glass of wine in my hand and demands it.

“Fuck, I needed that,” she sighs after she hands me back the empty glass.

Clodagh is drinking all the wine and watching me cook when the girls come downstairs. Clodagh laughs when she sees Katie’s tee shirt and I can see a hint of blush rising on Katie’s face.

“Ugh,” Aoife scowls, “you old people are so embarrassing.”

“Oh god,” Clodagh laughs. “You sound just like me at sixteen. Are you sure we're not related?”

I laugh too and tell the girls to be careful and not take anything and to behave.

Aoife goes “Yes, Mammy” in a sarcastic voice but Katie just gazes at me and almost whispers “Yes, Mammy. I promise I'll be a good girl.“

Clodagh shakes her head as the front door closes and gazes up at me. “Yes, Mammy, I promise I’ll be a good girl,” she simpers, then laughs again. “Jesus, what is she like?”

I giggle along in agreement but the ache in my pussy and the dampness in my knickers tells me I’m thinking about Tuesday already.

Tuesday morning and I'm trying not to appear too eager to get Aoife and Clodagh to leave the house. As soon as the coast is clear, I prepare the bedroom. I attach a tie and cuff to each bedpost. It's been a while since Clodagh and I have had these out, I think ruefully. I slide the feeldoe under the pillow. As I rifle through the toybox drawer, I find the beginner's buttplug we'd bought when we'd first started experimenting with toys. It was a dinky little silver plug with a green emerald jewel on the base. It had been fun for a while but we'd soon progressed to bigger and better things.

I change into my favourite black corset with sheer black thigh highs. I contemplate knickers but decide going commando gives even more of a statement of intent. The doorbell rings so I pull on my dressing gown and open the door.

I sigh with frustration as I sign for the package the postman has brought for Clodagh.

I look at the time. It's almost 10 o'clock and my fingers dip between my legs in anticipation. By 11.30, I'm finding it impossible to concentrate on anything. The clock seems to have stopped and I'm just wondering if I could phone the school on some pretext to see if Katie is there when the doorbell rings again.

“I'm so sorry, Mammy,” Katie apologises as soon as I open the door. “Aoife was suspicious and the teacher was asking what is wrong with Tuesdays that I keep feeling sick and I was starting to worry I wouldn't get here at all.”

It doesn't look like she will stop talking so I take her in my arms and kiss her forcefully and passionately on the mouth.

She sighs with pleasure and presses herself against me.

“I've missed you so much, Mammy,” she sighs as I kiss along her jawline.

“You’re a very naughty girl making Mammy wait,” I whisper in her ear. “And naughty girls get punished.”

I take her by the hand and lead her into the bedroom.

I look at the schoolgirl standing in front of me. Her hair is tied back in a ponytail and without the make-up, she looks younger. My eyes run over her boobs and down to her skirt and the over-the-knee black socks.

“Show your mammy where you belong.”

She immediately drops to her knees. I unfasten the belt and let my gown drop, revealing the corset and stockings ensemble. I slowly walk around my kneeling teenage plaything. She rests her hands on her thighs and I can see her breathing as her beasts rise and fall. I complete my circuit of her and sit in the white wicker armchair that Clodagh usually uses as a clothes dump. I gaze into her eyes as I spread my legs, revealing my already dripping pussy to her.

She licks her lips and without needing to be told, leans forward and crawls across the floor. Her arse sways as she approaches. Her eyes are locked on my pussy and when she nears, she bends her head and drags her tongue up my calf and along my inner thigh before giving my slit a long slow lick.

“Mmm. Show Mammy what a good girl you are.”

I lean back and give in to the pleasure of Katie’s teenage tongue on my pussy. She slurps and licks greedily. She French-kisses my pussy as she pushes her tongue inside me. I close my eyes and let the pulses of pleasure wash over me. She slurps, licks, tongues and strokes me like her life depends on it. I paw at my tits through the corset, scooping them out and tugging on my nipples.

She slides her fingers under my ass and pulls me into her face. My hips jerk in response to her frenzied licks. Every moment brings me closer and closer.

I caution, “Oh baby, you’re going to make your Mammy cum,” but her only response is to lick me faster. She slides her finger inside me and when she taps my spot, I give in and let my orgasm crash over me. I jerk and hump her face as I arch my back and cry out in pleasure. It is only when I collapse into the chair, satiated, that she slows the assault on my pussy.

I stare down through half-lidded eyes at her smiling glistening face. “Mmm, baby girl, you are such a good girl.”

“Thank you, Mammy,” she whispers and trails her tongue along my thighs, scooping up every errant splash of cum.

“Come here and kiss me,” I whisper and immediately, she scurries up and straddles me. We kiss lovingly; soft, sloppy, cum-coated kisses as we snuggle together.

I run my hands over her, feeling the cheap material of the maroon school jumper, moving over the grey cotton skirt and then along her naked thigh. My hand slides back up and under the skirt, caressing her arse and the little panties she wears as she sighs with pleasure.

“Stand up,” I order and I’m pleased with the whispered “Yes, Mammy, of course, Mammy” in return.

She stands stock still as I undress her. My whispered “Good girl” makes her whimper as I remove her school uniform. By the time I get to her pale pink cotton panties, there’s a visible damp patch.

I step back when she is naked and tilt her chin up. Her eyes sparkle as I gaze at her.

“If Mammy goes too far and you need me to stop, say ‘Bananas’, understood?”

She giggles. “Bananas?”

“It’s your safe word, otherwise, I’ll do whatever I want to you. Agreed?”

There’s a sharp intake of breath before she whispers, “Y… Y… Y… Yes, Mammy. Wh.. Whatever you want.”

“Good girl.”

I step close behind her and press myself against her ass. My hands reach around and cup her breasts as I kiss the back of her neck.

My fingers trail over her boobs. The baby-pink nipples stiffen and harden under my touch. I roll them between my fingers and thumbs, tugging on them as they swell. She squirms and a sigh escapes her open mouth.

I drop my hand and caress her hip, sliding my fingers over her ass cheek. Then SPANKKK.

She flinches and yelps as the sting ripples through her. My other hand wraps through her hair and tugs on the ponytail, snapping her head back. Holding her in place by her hair, I slide my other hand between her legs, fingertips brushing her labia. Then SPANKKK. She flinches as her ass starts to glow red.

“Good girl,” I tell her in between the spanks as I alter the intensity of the spanks and the pauses between them. When I’m satisfied her ass is red enough, I guide her to the bed, pushing her down onto her knees on the white sheets. She crawls on all fours until with a final tug of her hair, she stops and kneels, waiting patiently.

“I’ve got a present for you,” I whisper as I open the drawer and rifle through the toybox until I find the small butt plug. I hold it up for her to see. “It matches your eyes.”

Her eyes widen in surprise as she sees the silver bulb. Her “Fuck” makes me grin. I squirt some lube on my fingers and smear it around her arsehole. Her neediness has her pressing her ass back, signalling her need. I take the plug and slowly push it inside her.

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1

“Please, Mammy, be gentle, Mammy. I... I’ve... I’ve never had anything in there before.”

Her whimpered pleas and curses make me drip as I watch her arsehole expand to swallow the silver plug. She gives a low guttural howl as her sphincter is stretched before snapping shut around the jewelled base when I finally push it fully inside her. The emerald jewel glistens in the light as she wriggles her ass in an attempt to make herself more comfortable. I give the plug a quick tug to check it is securely in and am rewarded with a sharp intake of breath and a whimper from Katie.

I give each ass cheek a swift spank with my hand and delight in watching her flesh ripple. I’m not into buns of steel like those girls in the gym have. I like a little bit of fat, something to hold on to and Katie has a perfect ass in my opinion.

I grip her left ass cheek and jiggle it, using my other hand to tease her slit with my middle finger slowly stroking her from perineum to clit and back again. She whimpers and groans and squirms in response.

“Please,” she whimpers but I just smack her ass with my hand in response. SPANK!

“I want to be your good girl, Mammy.” SPANK!

“Mammy?” SPANK!

“Please.” SPANK!

I tug her by the hair, forcing her to turn her head to me. Her big green eyes are damp.

“What is it, baby girl?”

“I.. I feel so owned, Mammy. Like you can do anything to me.

“Good girl. You are so owned. You’re Mine.” I trail the finger I’d been running along her slit over her cheek and let her suck her juices off it.

I roll her onto her back and straddle her with my ass resting on her stomach. I run my hands over her boobs as I gaze down at her. She bites her lip, her eyes locked on mine. I swiftly grab her left wrist and pull it towards the corner of the bed. Before she is too sure what is happening, I attach the wrist cuff and secure her to the bed. Moving to the other side, I cuff her right wrist in the same manner.

Then I climb off her. I watch as she gives her wrists an experimental tug, discovering that she is restrained. I grab a pillow and squish it under her ass so her back is arched and both holes are accessible. I attach the ankle cuffs and admire my handiwork as she lies spreadeagled and vulnerable.

“What are you going to do to me, Mammy?”

Her voice sounds so needy and a little scared.

“Don’t worry, baby girl. Mammy’s going to pleasure you until you beg for me to stop.”

“Oh god,” she whimpers.

“Good girl.”

I climb back onto the bed and begin to kiss and lick and stroke and fondle her wherever I want. She writhes as I flick my tongue over her nipple and whimpers when my finger strokes her slit. She’s already soaked and I’ve been craving her taste for so long, I’m going to feast on her.

I kneel, positioned between her spread legs. Her labia are puffy and swollen and slick with her juices. I drag my tongue up Katie’s leg and over her mound. My hair brushes her thigh and she arches her back and moans in appreciation. I can see her try to spread her legs wider, despite already being spreadeagled. I move my mouth from one inner thigh to the other, teasing, kissing and licking as I near the triangle of damp red curls.

Just when it seems inevitable I’m going to kiss her pussy, I crawl up the bed and kiss Katie on the mouth.

“Mammy, you tease,” Katie giggles, but I just grin and whisper, “Not until you beg.”

I kiss her neck as my fingers caress her boob before my tongue swirls around her firm tits, tongue tip tracing the dimpled areola as the marshmallow pink nipple swells. Katie’s whimpers of pleasure as she feels my teeth tug at her nipple make me drip.

I sit back, my ass resting on my ankles as I kneel between Katie’s spread thighs. Our eyes are locked. You can feel the tension in the room as Katie swallows and pants. Not breaking eye contact, I lean forward and drag the flat of her tongue along her slit, scooping up her juices and tasting her flavour on my tongue. The tip of my tongue pushes her clit hood back and teases the pearl from its nest.

Katie’s back arches and a low guttural wail escapes her mouth. I circle her clit, watching her breasts rise and fall as the shallow pants signal her getting closer. I purse her lips and blow over Katie’s quivering clit.

“Please, oh fuck, please.”

I roll my tongue into a tube and push it between her wet velvet walls. My nose rubs Katie’s clit as I hump her with my face. I alternate between pussy and clit; licking, slurping and flicking, bringing Katie closer and closer before suddenly stopping. I look up and watch as Katie’s eyes flick open and a look of frustration flashes across her face.

“Fuck, please,” she begs. “Don’t stop. Please, Mammy.”

“I love it when you beg.”

I lick my lips, scooping up an errant drop of pussy cream and swallowing it.

“Beg some more.”

Katie's eyes flicker, the need etched across her face.

“Please let me cum,” Katie begs. “I’ll do anything.”

“Anything? Are you quite sure you know what that means?”

“Yesssss,” Katie hisses. “Please, Mammy. I need to cum.”

“Such a needy little cum slut.”

I slide my fingers along her perineum. She’s soaked and her juices have run down to pool around her plugged arsehole....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments