Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter's Best Friend - Part 3

"Katie shows just how good a girl she can be."

170
22 Comments 22
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words

I wait for Katie to join me; to come downstairs on some pretext or other but she doesn't show. Aoife’s bedroom door is firmly shut when I come upstairs for bed and though I lie awake for hours, I don't hear Katie sneaking out of bed.

Sunday morning comes and part of me is relieved and part is disappointed. Clodagh will be home today. Katie needs to go home and this affair will become like a dream and I’ll wonder if it really ever happened.

Aoife and Katie finally cone down around mid-day. They are both already dressed. Aoife wears a green tee shirt and jeans with her dark hair brushed into a neat bob. Then Katie enters. She has on a black tee shirt with some indecipherable logo and a black skater skirt. But it's the over-the-knee socks that do it for me. Fuck, how does she press my buttons every time?

“I'm sorry, Mammy.”

I glance up in shock. It normally takes Aoife a few days and an intervention from Clodagh to get her to back down.

Well, thank you.” I concede.

“You should thank Katie. She told me I wasn't being very nice to you.”

I turn and thank a beaming Katie who does a mock curtsey.

The girls announce they are going out and I’m just about to suggest Aoife stays in and does some studying for her exams when Clodagh arrives home.

“Hi, Mummy, me and Katie are just away out.”

I open my mouth to speak but they are gone and it’s just me and Clodagh.

I run to her, wrap my arms around her and kiss her deeply.

“Mmm, baby, I should go away more often,” she laughs, slipping her coat off when she finally disentangles herself from my embrace.

“Do you want a cup of tea?”

“I want you,” I state baldly. Katie has got me on heat and I want to fuck. I go up to Clodagh and press myself against her. I grind against her as I kiss her neck.

Thoughts of Katie fill my head as I slide my hand inside Clodagh’s jeans, thinking of how I took Katie in the same place only the day before.

Clodagh takes my hand.

“Come on, baby. Let's go to bed.”

Aoife comes home alone at dinner time and we have a normal family Sunday night. By Monday, it does feel like the weekend adventures with Katie were a dream. Clodagh and I go to work, Aoife goes to school and we all come home for dinner.

I’m working from home on Tuesday. It’s my research day and I have a million and one things I should be doing.

The doorbell rings. I glance at the clock. A bit early for the postman. I go downstairs and open the door and am shocked to see Katie standing on the doorstep.

“Katie,” I say, confused. “What are you doing here?”

I look out to see if Aoife is there but the street is deserted.

“I told the teachers I felt sick.” She grins up at me. “Can I please come in, Mammy?”

I groan inwardly. How can I resist her? She looks so innocently dirty in her school uniform. I realise with a jolt she’s taken off her tie and unbuttoned her collar. Her black choker is clearly visible around her neck.

I glance up and down the street one more time. It’s still deserted. I stand to one side and let her come in. I close the front door and when I turn around, she’s already halfway up the stairs.

“Where are you going, Katie?”

“To our room, Mammy.”

I follow, determined to put a stop to this but when I enter the bedroom, Katie’s skirt and jumper are lying in a crumpled heap by the door. Katie is kneeling on the floor, unbuttoning her school blouse. I can see her black over-the-knee socks and the blue lace knickers. She slides off her blouse and reveals a matching blue lace bra.

“Do you like my underwear, Mammy? I chose them for you. I remember you saying you thought blue suited me.”

I glance at the clock. It’s just gone 10 o’clock. Aoife won’t be home for hours and Clodagh doesn’t finish work til late. I have almost six hours alone.

“You’re Mammy’s good girl, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Mammy. You know I’d do anything for you.” She pauses, looking down at the floor. When she raises her eyes, her voice falters a little. “You know you can do anything to me.” I can see the lust in her eyes as she repeats, “Anything.”

As I look at her kneeling on the bedroom floor, the red mist descends. All rational thought goes out the window. I’ve six hours and I’m determined not to waste a minute. If this little slut wants me to do anything and everything to her, then who am I to say no? Clodagh would do the same, I’m sure of it. As I attempt to rationalise this in my head, I strip. Top, jeans, bra and knickers pile on top of Katie’s clothes.

When I’m naked, I stand in front of Katie. I gaze down at her. Gaze down at the sixteen year old girl kneeling on my floor. I gaze at her heart-shaped ass resting on her calves. I gaze at the sheen of coppery red hair and the emerald green eyes gazing up at me. I gaze at her open mouth, her tongue protruding through the parted lips.

“Show Mammy what a good girl you are.”

With only a little hesitation, she leans forward and kisses my clit. She nuzzles her nose through my curls as she kisses and licks me, pleasuring me and making me purr.

“Mmm, good girl. You want Mammy’s pussy, don't you?”

“Yes Mammy,” she whispers as she drags her tongue along my folds, licking and sucking my labia.

“Show Mammy how much you want her pussy.”

She licks faster, slurping her tongue through my folds and up and over my clit. I arch my back, purring with pleasure.

“Oh, baby girl. You are such a good girl for Mammy.”

Her fingers grip my ass cheeks, pulling me onto her face and she lavishes so much attention on my dripping slit. I gaze down, her cheeks have a sheen of my pusy juices on them already.

I decide to be selfish. She needs to learn that Mammy comes first so I slide my fingers through her hair and push her face into me. I use her like a masturbatory aid. I buck my hips as I ride her face. Her eyes gaze up, never flinching as I grind my dripping pussy onto her mouth.

She sticks her tongue inside me and rubs her nose on my clit and it makes my knees tremble. I lean back against the dressing table and jerk my hips in time to her licks. It builds fast. When she drags her finger along my ass crack, I lose control and spasm on her face.

It feels so good to let go, not worrying about being overheard and when the sensations finally subside, I pull her used face from me.

“Did I do good, Mammy?” She grins as she runs her tongue over her cum stained lips.

“You did.” I pant, breathing heavily. “Now stand up.”

I slowly walk around her as she pulls herself to her feet and stands, hands by her sides. There’s a patch of darker blue around the crotch of her knickers. Her nipples are poking through the lace cups.

I step close behind her, pressing my breasts into her back and my soaked cum stained pussy against her ass. I kiss her neck as she grinds back against me. I reach around and play with her breasts, running my fingers along the edges of the cups, dipping inside to caress the areolae and roll the sitffening nipples betwen my fingers and thumbs.

I scoop her breasts out of the cups and paw at them. She whimpers when I tug the nipples a little more forcefully, twisting them away from each other as she arches her back and cries out.

I release the nipples and give each breast a swift spank with the flat of my hand.

“Fuck!” she squeals, her body jerking with the shock.

“Oh, don’t you want to be my good girl after all, Katie?” I whisper in her ear.

“No, Mammy... I mean... Yes, Mammy, I do. I do want to be your good girl.”

I reward her with another smack to each breast; left then right. The sound of the stinging slaps echoes around the room. Her chest heaves. She pants to bring herself under control.

MilanaHots
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaHots

“Good girl,” I whisper, pleased she’s learning so quickly. I unclasp the bra, and it falls to the floor.

I walk around and face her. Those green eyes are so hypnotic. She stares at me, nervously chewing her bottom lip. She watches me silently as I lower myself down and squat in front of her. The damp patch has spread like there is an ice cube melting in her knickers.

I slowly pull the damp lace fabric over her hips and slide it down her thighs. There is a pool of juices in the gusset and a trail dangles from her pussy. I scoop the end of the trail up with my finger and taste her. My favourite flavour; needy teenage slut. They should bottle it and market it, they’d make an absolute fortune.

Her knickers join the bra on the floor and she stands naked, wearing only the over-the-knee socks and the black choker.

I pat my hand on the bed. “Up here, now.”

She jumps up and climbs onto the bed.

“On all fours, here in the middle.”

She crawls over and waits. Her breasts hang down. They are substantial, a good handful and the baby pink nipples are swollen. As she kneels, I can see the sheen of juices glistening on her swollen labia. She’s like a bitch in heat, I think to myself as I open the bottom drawer of my bedside cabinet.

Clodagh and I call this drawer our toybox. I gaze at our collection; the dildos, the strapons and the vibes. The clamps, the handcuffs, the gags, the plugs and the anal beads. The blindfolds, the paddles and the floggers. It’s amazing how you can amass such an amount over the years. We’d often buy something when one of us was away and bring it back as a present. There’s something so deliciously naughty about using my wife’s sex toys on this little slut. Another boundary casually stepped over.

Where to begin? I finally settle on the silver bullet vibe. I climb on the bed behind her and drag the vibrating shaft along her inner thigh and circle her clit. I tease it over and back and around and around, watching her pant and whimper and try to grind against it. I can see her orgasm building. She is groaning, her chest is heaving as she sucks the air into her lungs. Her juices drip out of her onto the sheets.

“Please,” she whimpers. I don’t respond but merely turn the speed up a notch. Her hips jerk.

“Fuck,” she cries.

She’s writhing now. Jerking her hips to try and press on the vibe as it moves up one side of her clit and down the other.

“Please... Please... Please… I’m... gonna… ahhhhhh,” she cries in frustration as I turn the vibe off.

“Not until I say so. Good girls wait for permission. And you want to be a good girl, don’t you?”

She scowls at me before finally whimpering, “Yes, Mammy.”

I kiss her on the lips. Holding her chin with my hand as I push my tongue inside her mouth.

You’re going to be such a good girl,” I tell her.

I slide my fingers through her slit, coating my fingers in her juices. I dab the juices behind her ears.

“Mammy’s favourite perfume.”

She whimpers again. I kneel behind her, spreading her ass cheeks and dragging my tongue along her wet, needy slit. Her flavour explodes on my tongue. I clamp my lips to her pussy and swirl my tongue inside her. She presses her face down onto the sheets and sticks her ass up, muffling her whimpered cries.

I press my head against her, press my face into her. My chin is coated in her juices and my nose rubs at her puckered star as she writhes and whimpers and pants and pleads.

She has such a perfect ass. My fingers paw and squeeze her cheeks, dragging my tongue up along her perineum and over her star. She lifts her head and cries out at the new sensations as my tongue circles her ass. I note she doesn’t flinch away but merely presses back onto my face, growing accustomed to the new sensations.

I slide off the bed and pull out the harness from the drawer. I choose a goldilocks girlcock for her first time; not too big, not too small.

She turns her head and watches as I pull the straps tight. The purple shaft thrusts out in front of me as I stand by the side of the bed.

“Crawl.”

She obeys instantly. Eyes fixed on the purple girlcock as she crawls to the side of the bed.

“Kiss it.”

She hesitates for a beat before bending her head and kissing the tip. Then, as she gazes up at me, she kisses her way down and up the shaft. She lavishes long, slow licks on the silicone cock until it glistens with her saliva.

“Good girl. Tell Mammy how much you want this girlcock.”

“Please, Mammy. I want your cock so much.” She gazes up, eyes needy and pleading. “I'll be your good girl, Mammy. Just give me your cock… please.”

I push the girlcock in. She moans and parts her lips, taking the purple head into her mouth and sucking noisily. I push my hips out, pushing the girlcock deeper into her mouth while the base presses against my clit. I slowly fuck her mouth, pressing in deeper as we gaze into each others eyes. It's not long before she makes a little gagging sound and coughs and splutters. Her eyes begin to water and i pull the girlcock out, letting her breathe.

“Good girl,” I whisper as I stroke her cheek with the girlcock. “Mammy is so proud of you.”

Then I push the girlcock back into her mouth. Her eyes bulge and she claws at my thighs as I use her face, fucking her mouth, the glich glich glich sound exciting me more than I thought possible.

When her eyes stream and she is pressing on my thighs, I pull the cock out of her. I tilt her head up and lean down and kiss her, slowly guiding her to lie down on the bed, lowering in her until she lies on her back and I kneel on the bed beside her.

I reach for the bottle of lube and pour a generous amount along the shaft before slowly wanking my girlcock as she watches. The lube and her drool mix as i slide my hand along the shaft and around the head, leaving her in no doubt as to what's coming next.

I slide my knee between her legs, signalling her to open them. She complies, and I position myself between her spread legs.

She gazes up with those big green eyes.

“Please,” she whispers, “be gentle, Mammy.”

I nod and lean down to kiss her as I guide the tip of the girlcock to her entrance.

“Please,” she whimpers one last time before with a press of my hips, I force the girlcock inside her, and her whimpering turns into a cry as she arches her back.

I press in slowly, letting her adjust to the girth of the girlcock. It's longer and thicker than my finger, and it takes a few thrusts before I feel the cock sliding in smoothly.

She wraps her arms around me and holds tight as I begin to pick up speed. Her cries are becoming more vocal as she turns to god for help.

I thrust in deeper and harder, my hips pulling the girlcock out then slamming it in again. She writhes beneath me as I take her. She cries out as I use her. Her tight teenage pussy being ravaged by my purple girlcock. Clodagh never felt this tight I think as I fuck Katie on our bed.

Katie's head is rolling from side to side. Little wordless cries fill the room along with the rhythmical slap slap slap as I fuck her with the girlcock.

“Mammy… fuck…Mammy… I'm… I'm… ooh god… gonna cum,” she cries.

“Cum for Mammy,” I whisper in her ear.

Her back arches and with a howl, she cums, writhing spasmodically beneath me.

I hold myself up off her, my hands either side of her head, holding the cock still as she bucks and jerks beneath me before finally collapsing, spent.

I let the girlcock slip out and lie beside her, holding her in my arms as she whimpers. I stroke her hair and make gentle ssshing noises until she begins to come around. She turns to meet my gaze.

“Oh, Mammy.”

“Mmmm,” I smile. “Don't worry, baby girl, we're not finished yet.”

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments