Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter's Best Friend - Part 4

"Katie continues to be a good girl but a slip of the tongue causes problems"

148
18 Comments 18
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is the fourth part of the naughty tale of a married lesbian seducing her 16 year old daughter's best friend."

I lie with Katie in the middle of the bed, her red hair splayed out on the white cotton sheets. Her pink nipples are hard and her curls are damp and smeared with our combined juices.

I gaze into her big green eyes and smile at her. I lean in and brush her mouth with my lips.

“Oh, Mammy,” she whimpers.

“You’re such a good girl,” I whisper.

“Am I, Mammy?” she beams with happiness as we snuggle.

My fingers idly stroke her hipbone as we lie. The pile of unmarked essays on my desk is calling to me, but I’m loathe to throw her out just yet. There’s so much more I want to do with her and so much she needs to learn.

She arches her back and gasps as my fingers trail along her stomach. I draw a line downwards, stroking her curls as she whimpers again. She’s so wet. I scoop up her juices and paint her clit with them. She writhes as I slowly write my name with my finger on her clit.

She’s like a needy bitch in heat, I think to myself as she stirs, grinding her hips against my finger, needing, wanting more. She gazes up at me, her lips parted, her eyes full of lust.

“Please… Please, Mammy.”

I roll her over onto her front.

“You’re such a naughty girl, aren’t you, Katie.”

I run my fingers over her ass. It’s firm and tight, and I think back to the first night when she flaunted her ass at me, encased in those tight pj shorts. I raise my hand and bring it down in a playful spank.

“Owww, Mammy,” she cries out, more in shock than pain, but then she just wriggles her ass at me and giggles.

“You’re such a naughty girl, Katie, coming over uninvited and distracting Mammy from her work.”

SPANK. The sound of a hand on flesh echoes around the bedroom. A red mark is already forming when my hand has twice struck her pale flesh.

“I’m sorry, Mammy, I couldn’t help it,” she whimpers.

This time, I bring my hand down on the other cheek, watching the flesh vibrate as my hand smacks against her ass.

“Such a naughty girl, Katie. And naughty girls need to be punished so they can be good girls again, don’t they?”

“Yes… yes, Mammy,” she gasps, slowly grinding into the bedclothes.

I pull her by the hips up onto all fours. She looks so good kneeling with her boobs dangling down and her ass on display.

After the fourth spank, I dip my fingers between her legs and gently stroke her dripping folds.

“You’re so wet, baby girl,” I whisper.

“Yes, Mammy,” she answers breathlessly. “It’s all your fault, Mammy.”

SPANK, SPANK.. A swift upwards blow to both ass cheeks silences her and I listen to her pants as she struggles to maintain her composure. I kneel behind her and paw at her ass cheeks. The red blush has spread over them and there’s a heat underneath my hands. I spread her cheeks, opening her, revealing both holes as she kneels and lets me.

I flick the tip of my tongue around her puckered rosebud and lick it, leaving a trail of drool around it as she gasps, “Please, Mammy... No... not there.”

“Sssh, it’s ok.” I trace the drool around and around the puckered star with my finger, watching her whimper and moan and then press back, grinding her ass against my finger.

“Mmm, good girl,” I whisper.

“It feels so naughty, mammy,” she whimpers, “to have you kissing me there.”

“Mmm, I know. It’s your most intimate place. But there’s nothing to be ashamed about.”

I decide to leave her ass for another day. I don’t want to push her too far too fast. But with her already in doggie style, the urge to just take her and fuck her consumes me.

I straighten up and press the head of the girlcock back inside her pussy.

“Oh, my God,” she cries. “Mammy?”

I lean forward and grip her long red hair. As I press my hips forward, I pull on her hair, snapping her head back.

I ride the little slut… hard. I slam my hips forward, my thighs slapping against her ass. I can see her reflected in the dressing table mirror. We lock eyes. Hers bulge with the unexpected assault. I bunch the hair in one hand and, as I withdraw the girlcock, I bring my hand down on her ass once more. SMACK!

The smacks of hand on ass, the smacks of thigh against ass cheek, the squelch as my girlcock moves in and out and the cries escaping her mouth mingle and merge in the bedroom. The air is heavy with the stink of illicit sex.

She bucks on my girlcock, cumming again but I don’t stop. Not this time. This time, I’ll stop when I’m finished. I chase my orgasm as my daughter’s best friend bucks and spasms beneath me. Her orgasming pussy squelches as I slam the purple girlcock in deeper, harder and faster.

I can see her breasts swing in rhythm to my thrusts as I fuck her. Her eyes roll in her head. The sight of her being consumed by her orgasms pushes me over the edge. The base of the girlcock presses into my clit one last time and I cum with a howl.

I hold her there, impaled on my girlcock as I shudder, my back arched and my head thrown back. Finally, I release her hair and slump forward, my breasts pressed against her back. The two of us lie there, panting for breath.

At last, I roll off her and slump on the bed, the girlcock streaked with her cum still pointing ever upwards, ready for more. Katie crawls over to me and gazes down.

“Was I a good girl, Mammy?”

I smile up at her. “The best, “ I whisper, taking her face in my hands and kissing her softly. She smiles like the cat that got the cream.

“But now, I’m afraid you have to go.” I give her ass a playful spank. “I’ve got work to do and you can’t be here when Aoife or Clodagh come home.”

“Yes, Mammy,” she sighs ruefully.

I unstrap the harness and we both get dressed quickly and I hurry her downstairs. We share a quick kiss in the hall before I open the door and usher her out. I’m on my way back upstairs when I hear my phone ringing in the office, and I go to answer it.

It’s only when I hear the front door open and Clodagh and Aoife come in that I remember the dirty sheets and the girlcock on the bedroom floor. I quickly dump the girlcock and harness back in the drawer and straighten the sheets. I had intended to wash them but it’s too late for that now.

I head downstairs and give Clodagh a kiss while Aoife opens the fridge.

“What’s for dinner?”

“Stew,” I answer, thankful I’d at least put the dinner on in the slow cooker before Katie showed up.

“So, how was school?”

“Boring. Katie went home sick so I didn’t even have her to talk to.”

tattoogirlxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tattoogirlxo

I make sympathetic noises and serve up dinner. We eat in comparative harmony. Clodagh tells me the latest gossip from the lab and I try to remember who is who in her team. Afterwards, Aoife escapes to her room while Clodagh and I do the dishes.

I love times like this. Clodagh and I joke with each other as we do the domestics and the mundane. I run my eyes over Clodagh. She looks good, despite being almost as old as me. She's kept her figure, thanks to daily rubs and gym workouts. She has her blonde hair tied back, as she normally has for work, but I love how she styles it in loose ringlets when we are going out for an evening. Her blue eyes sparkle as she asks innocently,

“Did you get much work done?”

“Not that much; I seem to have had one of those days.”

I shrug noncommittally, not really wanting to get into too much of a discussion about what I'd been up to while she was at work.

“Mmmhmm,” she nods.

I look at her quizzically. “I did; I just couldn’t get into the headspace.”

She presses up against me, smiling. “And how much of the day was taken up with watching porn and masturbating?”

I blush bright red.

“What… what do you mean?”

“You left a bottle of lube on the bedside locker and the sheets are stained.”

She grins and slides her hand between my legs, cupping my crotch through my jeans as she giggles and kisses me again.

“You’re such a horny bitch, I think you should take me to bed, right now.”

“Good idea,” I giggle while inwardly cursing my stupidity. This is getting too dangerous.

We chase each other up the stairs, Clodagh tugs her top up and is already pulling off her trousers by the time I make it into the bedroom. She shakes her blonde hair out as I pop open the button on my jeans.

“What porn did you watch?” she asks as I step out of my jeans. She climbs on the bed wearing just her bra and knickers as I strip out of my clothes for the second time today.

‘I watched a little blonde slut being taken with a strap-on,” I lie.

‘Mmm, you do like your blondes, don’t you,” she giggles, brushing her fingers through her blonde hair for emphasis.

“Will you show me how she took her,” Clodagh whispers as we kiss on the bed. I unclasp her bra and fling it on the floor, bending my head to suckle her tits. She has gorgeous little boobs, nowhere near the size of Katie’s, but they are super sensitive and I’ve often made her cum just by sucking her nipples alone. She arches her back as I swirl my tongue around the dimpled areola, letting my teeth graze it as I suck it into my mouth.

I push Clodagh onto her back so I can pull her knickers off. She lifts her ass off the bed to help and I gaze at her smooth pussy. I place a hand on each knee and snap her legs open.

“Mmm, baby,” she sighs.

I lean in and drag my tongue along her thigh, mimicking the movements I did to Katie earlier. I switch thighs with alternate licks, each lick edging closer to Clodagh's pussy. I can see she's glistening already. I stretch out my tongue and drag it along her slit from perineum to clit. Clodagh tastes different. She tastes good but not as sweet as Katie. I swirl my tongue tip around and around Clodgah’s clit, watching her squirm on the bed.

“Ohh, Goddd,” she cries out as I tug at her lips before pushing my tongue inside her and French kissing her pussy.

“She bucks and jerks her hips up, mashing her pussy into my face. I wrap my lips around her clit and suckle, pushing a finger inside her at the same time. She arches her back and squeals with excitement.

I curl and uncurl my finger inside her. After thirteen years, I know every spot and how to make her explode. I bring her quickly to orgasm; her juices splatter on my face as she cums all over me.

“Give it to me,” she pants. “Give me your cock. Take me like the blonde slut you watched earlier.”

I open the drawer and pull out the harness. The streaks of Katie’s cum are still smeared along it. I quickly step into it and turn, rolling Clodagh onto her front.

“On your hands and knees, you little slut, “ I growled, wanting to make sure Clodagh doesn’t see the stained girlcock.

She gets into position, sticking her ass up into the air as she buries her face in the pillows.

I kneel behind her. The is something so hot but yet so wrong about fucking my wife with a girlcock still covered in the cum from our daughter’s best friend. I push it inside her without using the lube. She’s wet enough already, having just orgasmed, that it doesn’t matter, but now all I can think about is Clodagh and Katie’s cum mixing as I press the girlcock inside Clodagh.

As I fuck my wife, I remember how I took Katie in the same position earlier. Almost without thinking, I raise my hand and smack her ass. She whimpers and I reach forward and grab her hair.

We lock eyes in the mirror. Her mouth is open, she’s panting already as the girlcock moves in deeper and harder. I tug on her hairlike reins as I slam it into her. I watch her cry out just like Katie did, and I fuck her faster. I take her deeper, harder and faster. I take my wife just as I took Katie. Using them both. Their cum mixes as I fuck Clodagh. Images of Katie and Clodagh mix and merge as the base slams into my clit.

Clodagh is bucking underneath me; I can hear her orgasming as my own overwhelms me. I blackout, and when I open my eyes, I’m lying on my back on the bed. Clodagh is leaning over me.

“Are you ok?” she whispers. I nod and go to sit up. She places a hand on my chest. “Who’s Katie?”

“What?”

“You called me Katie.”

I feel the blood pound in my head and the earth move beneath me.

“I… I… did I?”

She nods.

“I wasn’t really paying attention. I was orgasming, but I’m pretty sure I heard you cry out, “Fuck Katie, you dirty fucking whore” before you collapsed on top of me.”

I close my eyes for a second. Think, think, think. I look up at her sheepishly.

“I’m really sorry, darling. That must have been horrible. I feel so stupid.”

“What do you mean? Who’s Katie?”

“The girl from the porn video. I kinda got wrapped up in it when you asked me to fuck you like the girl in the video. I did, and when we were fucking, images of the video kept flashing into my head. She was called Katie something.” I trail off, making a mental note to find a porn video with a blonde Katie as quickly as possible.

“You are fucking unbelievable,” Clodagh gets out of bed and throws on her dressing gown. “If you can’t separate porn from reality, you need help.” She storms out of the room and I lie there and listen to her crashing around in the kitchen, being unnecessarily noisy as she makes herself a cup of tea.

I slump back in the bed and put my hands over my eyes.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I ask myself, and not for the first time.

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments