Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the final chapter (so far) of the Tale of Danny Collins. Thank you all for sticking around for twelve weeks to see what Danny would do next. <p> [ADVERT] </p>As always, I appreciate your support."

As Christmas grew near, Danny had another vacation disappointment. Gloria announced that her father was taking the family skiing for ten days at Aspin. She said, "My Dad's had a great year in business and wants to celebrate by taking a family vacation."

As if that wasn't bad news enough, she added that her father had agreed to let her bring Anna along.

"Damn!" Danny said. "Somehow, I always end up with the short end of the stick during holidays."

The last day of school in 1969 was December 19, and Christmas Day was six days later. Gloria and Anna left town on December 21 and would return on January 3. Danny was thinking he would be spending a lot of time with Rosy Palms jerking off. He'd considered trying to hook up with Diane Ambrose. Still, he decided he needed to wait until Gloria had gone away to college before that happened.

 On Monday of Christmas week, Danny sat in the family kitchen at noon, reading and eating lunch. He heard the back door open and close. Danny wondered if his mom got off work early. Watching the doorway, he was delighted and surprised to see his step-sister, Beth, walk into the room. She had stopped in the laundry room long enough to remove everything except her panties and bra. She stepped inside the kitchen and smiled at Danny.

"Hi, squirt. Are you glad to see me?"

Before Danny could say anything, Beth put her finger to her mouth, signaling he should be quiet. "Don't say a word," she whispered.

Beth strolled toward him, just as she had done a year ago. When she was three feet away, she removed her bra and dropped it on the table. One more step, and Beth dropped her panties. At one foot away, she could see the bulge in his pants. Motioning for him to stand, she pulled down his pants and briefs before gesturing for him to sit back down.

Once he sat, she moved over him, slowly dropping down until she felt the head of his cock touch her wet pussy. As Beth kissed Danny, she slid down his erection until it was buried in her.

"Fuck, yes!" she gasped. "Fuck, yes, Danny. This is what I've been waiting for." Beth locked her lips to his and began moving up and down on his stiff cock.

When he finally could speak, Danny wrapped his hands around her breasts, "Beth, your pussy is steaming hot, and I don't remember you being so wet."

"I've been thinking about doing this for the last three hours driving here. I'm just so horny I'm almost out of control." She had no longer finished the sentence before her first orgasm hit. "Yes!" she yelled. "Oh, god, Danny. Give me more!"

And he did. When she got too exhausted to continue riding his pole, he leaned her over the table and continued fucking her from behind. After her second orgasm, Danny flipped her onto her back and used his tongue to get her to cum a third time.

Pulling her off the table, Danny embraced his step-sister with a long and passionate kiss. She could feel his stiff cock pressing against her belly and wanted him to have the same pleasure she had just enjoyed. Beth slipped down on her knees and took the head of his cock in her mouth. She looked up, saying, "Now, give me what I want."

It didn't take her long to get him off. She took every bit of his massive load, smiled, and let him see her swallow it. Beth opened her mouth to show him it was empty. "That was wonderful," she told him. "I can't wait to do it again." She asked, "Can we get in your bed now?"

"My bed's not here anymore. My room is now Mom's sewing room."

"Where do you sleep?"

"I have the apartment off of the garage now. Dad thought I would like some privacy."

Beth grinned. "Then, let me see it."

Danny laughed. "Maybe you'd like to put something on first. You wouldn't want the neighbors to see you walking in the backyard naked."

"I might enjoy it," she replied with a grin. "Give me your shirt," Beth said and unbuttoned it. "I just need something to cover my butt for a few seconds." Turning around, she asked, "Do you still think I have a world-class ass?"

Danny smacked one cheek and then the other. "You know that when you show me your ass, it makes me hard."

"I'm counting on it," she laughed. "When we get to your bed, I'll want you to fuck me again… and again."

"I'll give it to you as often as I can," Danny said as he opened the back door and led Beth to his apartment.

Beth explained to Danny that she had split up with Matt, her husband-to-be. She admitted the sex she had with Danny the previous Christmas had pointed out Matt's shortcomings. Having had the best sex of her life with Danny, she couldn't see settling down with a man who couldn't deliver the things she wanted. She realized that sex was very important to her.

On the days when her father and his wife were at work, Beth and Danny enjoyed hours of almost never-ending sex. There wasn't a position she could think of they didn't try. Beth had jerked Danny off using both her hands. He had spewed what seemed like gallons of hot cum which covered her fingers. The thought of it gave her shivers, and she knew it would be a vision she would see again and again when she masturbated.

Beth stayed for the week with her family and had a wonderful time visiting with them. She especially enjoyed her time with Danny. When she was driving back to school, Beth estimated that she had enjoyed nothing less than fifty orgasms. All delivered by the eighteen-year-old Danny Collins.

Before she left to go back to school after the holidays, her last conversation with Danny was about her coming home again after school. She had one more semester to finish her Master's program. The thought of having access to him on demand made her smile.

 

One day at the beginning of March, Danny stopped by Gloria's house. He had picked up some tickets for free burgers at a new restaurant and wanted her to go with him. After ringing the bell, Mrs. Summerhase opened the door and asked Danny to enter.

"Hi, Mrs. Summerhase," he said. "Is Gloria home?"

"She's not, Danny," the woman replied. "She and Anna have gone to the photographer to have their senior pictures made. They just left a few minutes ago."

"Oh yeah," he said, smacking his forehead. "Gloria told me it was scheduled for today, and I forgot about it."

He turned to leave, but the woman stopped him. "Danny, I'd like you to stay a bit. I want to talk to you."

"Crap," he thought. "She's going to question me about having sex with her daughter."

Mrs. Summerhase walked to a couch and sat. She patted the seat beside her, saying, "Come sit down, dear."

Reluctantly, he sat beside her, trying to think of an excuse to leave.

Once he sat, the woman took his hand in hers. "I don't know if you know, Danny, but Gloria and I are very close. We share everything together." She looked into his eyes and took a breath. "Everything."

Danny felt like running away.

"I know that you and Gloria have been having sex for quite some time now. I don't want you to be alarmed because I approve of it. That's why I agreed to put her on birth control. I remember my teenage years and craving to have sex while being worried to death about getting pregnant. I didn't want Gloria to suffer those same worries. And, I wanted her to learn to love and appreciate sex."

"So… you aren't angry?" he asked.

"Not at all, dear. Gloria is going to grow up with a much healthier view of sex than I did. That's what I wanted for her."

"And she's shared all of this with you?"

"Not all, Danny. That's why I wanted to talk to you. You see, it's my concern that she's learning what she needs to know. I want her to be happy as well as satisfied. I learned about sex from my husband after we were married. Allen didn't know much more than I did. I think we had been married about five years before I ever had an orgasm."

"Gosh, that stinks," Danny said with a frown.

"Tell me the truth, Danny. Does Gloria have orgasms?

"Yes, ma'am," he answered with a grin. "She certainly does."

The woman hesitated momentarily before saying, "I'm just concerned that she's learning the right things. It took me such a long time."

"I've taught her everything I know," Danny confessed.

"I've been thinking about this for a long time, and I have a favor to ask you. Would you show me what you and Gloria are doing?"

"Show you?" Danny asked, wondering what the woman was suggesting.

The woman stood and held out her hand to Danny. She took it and led him down the hallway to her bedroom. Once inside the room, she stood by the bed and unbuttoned her blouse. "There's only one way to show me, Danny," she said as she dropped her shirt on a chair. Reaching behind her back, the woman unhooked her bra and let it drop.

Danny was shocked and startled. The woman had fantastic breasts. He thought Gloria had great boobs, but her mother's were almost twice the size. They were perfectly shaped and quite firm for a woman her age. She smiled at Danny and dropped her skirt. Turning around, she bent over and slowly pulled down her panties, revealing a perfect butt.

As always happened when he saw Gloria's ass, Danny was instantly rock hard.

The woman turned, standing silently, letting Danny take in her naked body.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"I think you are amazing," he answered. "Just amazing."

"I intend to find out if you are good enough for my daughter," she said softly. "And the only way to do that is to have sex with you. You'll have to show me what you've taught Gloria."

When the woman turned to the bed to pull back the covers, Danny moved up behind her, put his arms around her, and grasped her breasts.

At first, she gasped, then relaxed and enjoyed the feeling. Danny's hands were warm, and his fingers found her hard nipples.

"Gloria has sensitive nipples," he whispered. "I'll guess you do, too."

"Yes, I do."

"Your body is beautiful," he said softly in her ear. "Can you feel how aroused you've made me?" Danny said, pressing his erection against her bare behind.

As he pressed into her, the woman pushed back equally hard. "Are you going to show me how you use it with Gloria?"

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes, Danny. I want that very much."

Danny dropped his hand from her breast and pushed his fingers into the woman's pubic hair. He almost laughed when he found that her bush felt exactly like her daughter's. She opened her legs, and he dipped a finger into her sex, finding her to be quite hot and wet. "Lean over the bed," he instructed her.

Bent over, the woman looked much like her daughter, except her ass cheeks were larger and rounder. Danny thought she was very sexy and let his trousers drop around his ankles. He put his palm against her sex and moved it slowly.

When she moaned, Danny slipped a finger inside her and began finger fucking her.

She spread her legs farther apart.

Danny pressed the head of his cock against her opening. "Is this what you want?"

"Yes!" she answered eagerly. "Please."

As he pressed his member into the woman, Danny was thinking, "All right, bitch. If you want to know how I care for your daughter, you'll find out. I'll fuck you until you can't walk."

Danny went balls deep into the woman, making her groan again. He took her hips in his hands and began to pound her. Danny was giving her everything he had. He could hear their skin slapping together, and the air was filled with the smell of hot sex.

"Is this what you want?" he asked again.

"It's so good," she moaned.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes!" she shouted.

Danny pulled out and flipped the woman onto her back. He spread her legs apart to open her pussy lips before diving in tongue first.

"Oh, my God!" she yelped.

Once he had his tongue attacking her clip, Danny pushed his fingers into her pussy. Within seconds, her juices were streaming down the crack of her ass. Two minutes later, she had a massive orgasm. Wasting no time, Danny pulled off his shirt and climbed onto the woman's trembling body. He pushed her legs back against her breasts and sunk his hard cock in her pussy for the second time.

"Oh, my God, Danny!" she called out as she began to push back on his thrusts. She dug her fingernails into the skin on his back and groaned loudly. Again, Danny recognized a sound similar to the one Gloria made every time he fucked her.

He rolled over, putting her on top. Grabbing her ass cheeks, he demanded, "Move your ass. Show me how you like to fuck!"

Danny thought the woman had gone a little crazy. She pressed all of his cock into her pussy. She moved back and forth, gasping as she moved faster.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

Taking her breasts in his hands again, Danny twisted her nipples. "Is it good?"

"Oh, fuck!" she hissed before realizing she had never spoken that word aloud before. Seconds later, she had another bone-jarring orgasm, covering his skin with her cum.

When he felt like he was nearing his orgasm, Danny flipped her over again. This time he straddled her chest, placing his wet cock between her breasts.

"I'm going to cum now," he warned her. "These beautiful tits were made to be fucked, and I'm going to cum all over them." Hot semen exploded out of his cock, shooting up on her chin and running around her neck. He leaned over and covered his finger with jizz. The finger went into the woman's mouth, and she sucked it clean.

Danny got off the bed and picked up his clothes. "Well, Mrs. Summerhase, does that answer your question?"

She sat up, allowing the cooling semen to run down over her breasts. "After that, perhaps you should call me Helen, don't you think, Danny?"

"Does that mean you approve of how I'm handling your daughter?"

Helen wiped up some more cum on her fingers and tasted it. "If that's how you take care of Gloria, you have my stamp of approval." She licked her fingers again. "I've never tasted semen before. I think that maybe I've missed something in life."

"You are a sexy woman, Helen," he said while pulling up his pants. "Is that the way you fuck Mr. Summerhase?"

"We don't fuck," she answered dryly. "We make love, but we don't do it very often. He is almost always on top, and it never lasts long."

"Are you saying you enjoyed the way I fucked you?" he asked.

"Yes, Danny. I did enjoy it. But now I'm very jealous of Gloria. I've never been… fucked like that in my life. It was almost a religious experience."

Danny smiled. "We could have another go, but I don't want to be here when Gloria gets home. Are you going to tell her about what happened?"

"That's totally out of the question," Helen laughed. "I feel you've taught Gloria more than you showed me today. We should have another meeting so that you can demonstrate the other things she's learned."

Danny considered what Helen Summerhase was suggesting. He didn't have any lovers as old as this woman. Quickly, he decided that sharing some of his sexual knowledge with her would be entertaining. "Would you like me to visit you while Gloria's at the lake this summer?"

"Do I have to wait that long for another lesson?" she asked, sliding off the bed and cupping her breasts.

 Studying her naked body, Danny said, "You know, Helen, you have a spectacular ass. Have you ever had anal sex?"

"Oh, my goodness, no!" she replied.

Danny chuckled. "You might want to consider it. Your daughter loves it." He turned and left the room, leaving Helen standing naked with her mouth open.

Before graduation, Danny had two more opportunities to visit with Helen Summerhase. By his second visit, she had lost all inhibitions and was ready to try anything and everything. This made Danny imagine what Gloria would be like in her forties.

During his second visit to her bedroom, Danny convinced Helen she should consider going down on her husband. "Give the guy a treat," Danny told her. You seem to like doing it to me. Just tell him you read about it in a book and wanted to try it."

The night of graduation, Danny saw Mr. and Mrs. Summerhase at the end of the ceremony. He was preparing to take Gloria and Anna to a graduation party. Helen hugged Danny and whispered, "I've unleashed a tiger. My husband's interest in sex has been renewed. He seems to have a permanent erection now."

"Have you taken it in your ass yet?" Danny asked.

"No, sweet boy," she answered. "I'm saving that task for you. Gloria will spend two weeks at our lake home next week, and I expect you to visit me then."

 

Danny spent three days and two nights with Gloria at the lake house the following week. They didn't have to be concerned about anyone interrupting them for what seemed like the first time. They were unhurried and relaxed. Their sexual play seemed endless, and clothing was totally unnecessary.

As Danny drove home, he considered that the time they had spent together was a lovely way of saying goodbye. In about six weeks, Gloria would be moving away to attend college, and he would welcome a new world. For two years, he had Gloria by his side, always ready and willing to get naked and have wild, passionate sex. She was a beautiful girl with a fantastic body. He would most certainly miss her.

 

When Danny got home, his...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments