Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is Chapter 10 of a multi-part series. In this chapter Danny continues his super-hot sex life and meets a girl with great promise for the future."

The summer seemed to fly by to Danny. He continued to take care of Vivian's sexual needs almost daily. Gloria took up most of his spare time. The summer weather was hot, and so was Danny's love life. His trip to the lake opened more doors for him. Now, Anna found ways to avail herself of his sexual prowess at least twice a week. He didn't even have time to think about the excellent sex he'd had with Beth.

By the last week in July, Danny was considering his senior year in high school. He would be the President of his class. He was dating who was thought to be the prettiest girl in his school and fucking the second prettiest. Then, to put the cherry on the sundae, there was Vivian, who lived in a constant state of horniness. Life just couldn't be better.

On the first day of August, Danny reported to his school's administrative center to begin his new job. He was welcomed by Mrs. Anderson, the woman in charge of the central office. She ushered him into the Principal's office, saying, "Mr. Jordan told me he wants to see you as soon as you arrive." She knocked on the door and opened it. "Mr. Jordan, Danny Collins is here."

The Principal stood and welcomed Danny. "It's good to see you, Danny. Please come in and have a seat. I want to talk a little about your job here this summer."

Danny had only spoken with Mr. Jordan a few times while in school but had always thought well of the man. He was always smartly dressed and was quick with a smile.

"Have you had a good summer, Danny?"

"Yes, sir. I've been swamped, but now I'm ready to do whatever you have for me."

"I've been thinking about it, Danny. Usually, we have a few students working odd jobs to help out the staff in the run-up to school opening. We'll have a few of your friends doing those things this year, but I have something different in mind for you."

Mr. Jordan stood and walked around his desk before leaning against it in front of Danny. "Do you own a dress shirt and a tie?"

"Yes, Sir." Danny smiled. My mother requires me to wear a shirt and tie to church on Sunday. I have several solid-colored shirts and two neckties.

"Excellent," Jordan said. "My idea is to have you in charge of greeting students transferring into our school. I've been told to expect at least twenty transfers from other schools. I thought it would be a welcoming touch to give each student a personal greeting and perhaps a tour of our campus."

The man lowered his voice. "It would also allow you to meet all the new girls. I thought someone tall and handsome would put a fresh face on our school. I've shared my idea with Mrs. Anderson, who'll fill you in on the details. I want you to receive the new students. Most of them will be with a parent. It will be your job to assure the parent their child is welcome and will be attending the best high school in our area."

"What kind of tour?" Danny asked.

"After you've started the necessary paperwork, you'll find if the new student has any special interest. If someone is interested in sports, you'll want to take them to the gym, the football and baseball practice fields, and your specialty, the tennis courts. If the new student is a singer or musician, you'll want to show them the new band hall and choral room. You'll certainly want to show off the new air-conditioned library. (Remember, readers… this takes place in August 1969. Air conditioning then was rare in public schools.) The cafeteria will be open, so you'll want to walk them through our lunchtime activities." Mr. Jordan stood. "So what do you think?"

"It sounds like a great idea to me," Danny replied. "It's a really nice, friendly touch. Knowing where everything is would make a new student feel more at ease on the first day of school."

Mr. Jordan put a hand on Danny's shoulder. "Exactly, my boy. You got the whole idea right away. So, I'll see you at about nine tomorrow morning. Don't forget to wear a tie." He opened his office door and called Mrs. Anderson. "Martha, please give Danny a rundown on how we'll handle transfer students. He'll wear a tie tomorrow morning and be ready to welcome our new students."

During his second week at school, Danny saw a beautiful woman walking into the office with a girl he assumed to be her daughter. He greeted them with a smile. "Hi, I'm Danny Collins. How can I help you this morning?"

The woman returned his smile. "I'm Dorothy Ambrose." The woman pointed to the girl. "This is my daughter, Diane. She'll be transferring here. My husband took a job locally, and we moved into a new home last week."

"Hi, Diane. I'm certain you'll be happy at our school. What grade will you be in?"

"I'm starting my junior year," Diane answered.

Danny was busy checking her out. If she was a junior, she had to be at least sixteen. She didn't have her mother's curves, but it was apparent to him that she would develop those curves.

Turning back to Mrs. Ambrose, Danny asked, "Do you have any paperwork from the other school?"

The woman handed Danny a packet, saying, "I'm told this contains everything you need to register her."

Danny opened the package and looked through the contents. "This looks perfect," he told the woman. "Let me get one of the clerks working on it. Instead of sitting here waiting for everything to be done, why don't I take you on a tour of our campus? I'm sure you would both like to see it."

"That would be great," Diane said. "I'm feeling anxious about being in a new school. This one is about twice the size of the one I previously attended back home."

"Do you have any special interest other than classes?" Danny asked.

"She was in the band at home," Mrs. Ambrose offered. "She plays the clarinet."

Danny thought Diane looked a little sad. She said, "Back home, I was second chair clarinet and would probably have been first chair this year."

Danny didn't understand the importance of 'which chair' you had but assumed it had something to do with your ranking in the section.

Forty-five minutes later, they finished the tour and returned to the office.

"Since you're in the band, you won't be required to take PE," Danny explained. He took some papers from the countertop in the office. "Band camp begins next Monday morning. It lasts two weeks." He handed Diane some papers. "These explain what's required. I'm told you'll practice marching in the early mornings and playing inside later because of the heat."

"Do the kids wear shorts?" Mrs. Ambrose asked.

"Yes, ma'am, it is quite casual." Danny looked at Diane, thinking she would look great in tight shorts.

Danny shook the woman's hand. "I think you have everything you need." Turning to Diane, he said, "I'll come by the band hall next week to check on you. If you have any problems, I hope you ask me for help."

Diane gave him a glowing smile, and he detected the hint of hard nipples showing through her blouse. As the two walked away, he studied both of them. "That's some fine stuff there," he thought.

Just then, he heard Mrs. Anderson's voice behind him. "Danny, we have another transfer student for you."

Danny welcomed the new mother and son, but his mind was still on the lovely Diane Ambrose. He made a mental note to check on her next week. "I love the combination of blonde hair and brown eyes," he thought.

Danny made two trips to the band hall the following week to check on Diane. On the first trip, he discovered that she looked great in shorts. She was making friends quickly and was very happy to see Danny.

The following week, he made two more trips and he and Diane were old friends by now.

As the band group was breaking up for the day on Thursday, Diane spotted him. She walked over to him with a glowing smile. "Are you checking up on me again?"

"Sure I am," he replied. "You appear to be a regular part of the team already."

"I guess I am," she said with an embarrassed grin. "The band director has put me into the first clarinet section. I'm still far from first chair, but I'm really pleased."

"That's great. I'm glad to see you fitting in so well and so quickly. But then… I can't imagine a girl who looks as good as you in shorts wouldn't immediately become a favorite."

Diane loved the compliment but was startled to hear him say it. "Some of the girls have noticed you stopping by to check on me. They told me that you are the Senior Class President."

"Guilty," he said with a laugh.

"They also told me that you're dating the most beautiful girl in the school. Is that true?"

"I'll plead guilty to that one also. Her name is Gloria Summerhase. I'm sure you'll like her."

"I doubt that, Danny. I would think of her as competition."

Now it was Danny's turn to be shocked. This beauty was coming on to him, and he liked it.

"Walk with me, Danny. My mom's here to pick me up, and you can say hello."

When they reached the car, Mrs. Ambrose smiled at him. "Hi, Danny. I appreciate you keeping an eye on my little girl."

"Oh, Mom!" Diane said in exasperation as she slid into the car.

"I'm making sure she's settling in well. Just doin' my job."

As they drove away, Danny waved. "Doin' my job. Hell, I think I've found the next Vivian."

 

On the Wednesday before school opening, Danny got off work a little early and picked up Gloria at her home. As soon as Danny sat behind the wheel, Gloria asked, "Are we going to see Vivian?"

"I thought we would," he replied while backing out of the driveway. "We can go somewhere else if that's what you like."

"No! I want to go to Vivian's. I'm so horny I can hardly stand it." Gloria put her hand on Danny's package. "I need some of this, lover boy. I want you to fuck me like the slut I am, and then I want to watch you fuck Vivian. I won't be satisfied easily today."

Danny just grinned. "How fuckin' lucky can one person be?" he thought. "Why are you so horny?"

"I woke up around 2:00 in the morning. My clit was begging to be touched. It didn't take long to get myself off. I licked my fingers and went back to sleep. Then, at about 7:00, I woke up from a dream I was having about giving you a blow job. So, I got myself off again. Before noon, my mom was on the phone with one of her friends. I knew the two of them would talk for an hour. I went back to my room and rubbed another one out."

"So," Danny said with a grin. "You've had three orgasms in the past twelve hours, and you want more?"

"Yes!" she said, squeezing his package. "I want some hard dick and some soft, wet tongue. I'm not going home until I cum at least three more times."

"You're a greedy little slut, aren't you?"

"I am today," she said. Gloria paused briefly before smiling and saying, "And probably tomorrow and the next day."

They were both laughing when Danny parked his car in Vivian's driveway. Gloria quickly got out of the car and went to the back door. "Vivian," she called out. You have company."

Vivian appeared at the kitchen doorway wearing her usual extra-large tee shirt with nothing on underneath it. "Hi, baby," Viv said excitedly. "Have you come to help me clean the house or take me to bed?"

Gloria hugged the woman. "I'll give you two guesses," the girl laughed. She hugged Vivian, making sure to get her hands on the woman's bare ass cheeks.

When Danny walked in, Vivian said, "And here's my favorite lover boy." She hugged Danny, saying, "You've come in time to save me from having to masturbate. I've been cleaning the house and need some recreation."

Gloria grabbed Danny's hand, pulling him toward the bedroom. "I get him first," she called back over her shoulder and heard Vivian laughing.

Sofi_sexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofi_sexy

In seconds, Gloria stripped and lay on the bed naked. "Hurry up, lover boy," she told Danny. "I don't need any foreplay. I need that hard dick in me."

Danny got on the bed, spread Gloria's legs, and slid his cock into her dripping-wet pussy.

"Fuck yes!" Gloria cried out. "Give it to me, Danny. Fuck me!"

Vivian sat on a chair to watch the two teenagers go at each other. Obviously, Gloria was especially needy, and Danny could more than satisfy her hunger. As he pounded her, Gloria's cries became louder. "Yes! Yes!" she cried and wrapped her legs around his middle, her entire body shuddering with the relief of a great orgasm. When she could catch her breath, Gloria looked over at Vivian with a smile. "Now it's your turn."

"Thank you, sweetie," Vivian replied, slipping off her shirt and crawling onto the bed. She flipped on her back, holding out her arms to Danny. "I know you're carrying a heavy load now, baby. Get over here and let Vivian have it."

Danny literally pulled his wet, hard cock out of Gloria and pushed it into Vivian. 

"That's it, Danny," Vivian cooed. "Give me that same hard fucking you gave Gloria."

As Danny began thrusting in and out of Vivian, he wondered how many men got the chance to pull out of one hot pussy and put it into another before it had time to dry. He reached ramming speed instantly. He hammered her and was encouraged by her telling him how good it was.

While Danny gave his best to Vivian, Gloria got behind him, taking his balls in her hand. She knew that having his nuts squeezed drove him wild.

"I'm cumming, Danny," Vivian cried out. "Give it to me now!"

As Vivian orgasmed and her pussy clenched on his cock, Danny fired his load into her, growling and pushing it as deeply as possible into her.

"Fuck yes!" Vivian said while digging her fingernails into Danny's ass cheeks.

When he pulled out and rolled over on his back, Gloria dove onto Vivian's pussy to lick up all of his hot cum that was starting to leak out. She lapped it up and continued working on the older woman's pussy until Vivian had a second orgasm.

When Gloria crawled up Vivian's sweaty body to kiss the woman, Vivian told her, "Girl, you are amazing. Your degree of horniness puts mine to shame."

Gloria rolled over to the other side and began sucking on Danny's still hard and wet cock. After she licked it clean, Gloria told Vivian, "Sometimes I just can't get enough. Maybe I'm a nymphomaniac."

"I doubt that," Vivian said with a laugh. "But you like to fuck more than any teenage girl I've ever known. Well… except me, maybe."

The three of them stayed naked in the bed, talking and laughing. It occurred to Danny that he was with his two best friends, who were also his lovers. He decided it was excellent that he could share his time with both of them simultaneously. He concluded that most men would have to keep their lovers in the dark about another lover. He was indeed most fortunate.

"Vivian, have you taught me all your tricks?" Gloria asked.

"Oh, my goodness, no," Vivian replied. "It took me many years to compile all of the sexual knowledge in my head. You can't have it all in just a year."

Gloria rolled over on top of Vivian. "Show me something new today," she begged the older woman. "Teach me something to keep Danny happy and wanting more from me."

"I don't think you could drive him away with a stick," Vivian laughed. "But I have a trick he doesn't know yet. I'll show it to you."

Vivian ordered Gloria to get on her knees on the floor. Next, she directed Danny to stand in front of his girlfriend. "Now," she instructed, "I want you to suck him off."

"I know how to do that," Gloria said with a frown. "I like it, and so does he, but it isn't anything new."

"Just do as I say," Vivian said with a wicked grin. "Something new is coming."

Gloria obliged by wrapping one hand around Danny's stiff shaft and taking about half of it into her mouth.

Danny remembered Gloria's first attempts at oral sex. She had undoubtedly improved from a novice to an expert at this skill. To make it even better, Gloria thoroughly enjoyed sucking cock and was always happy to take the final result in her mouth. She was convinced that swallowing his protein-filled spunk was the reason for her especially lovely skin texture. And, as an extra added benefit, she loved the sounds Danny made while she sucked his cock and again when he reached his climax.

When they were utterly engrossed in the act, Vivian slipped off the bed and opened the drawer on her bedside table. With them only paying attention to each other, Vivian took out a tube of lube and moved behind Danny. She coated a finger with a generous amount of the gel and waited until she knew that Danny was nearing his orgasm.

As he got closer to cumming, Danny spread his legs farther apart and put his hands on Gloria's head. He was beginning to fuck her mouth. A telltale sign he was getting close.

When she was sure he was about ready to pop, Vivian slipped her gel-covered finger into Danny's ass and rubbed his prostate.

Danny howled as hot semen exploded out of his cock, filling Gloria's mouth to overflowing. Danny always produced a large supply of cum, but this time it was overwhelming. Gloria couldn't take all of it, and it ran down her chin, dropping on her breasts.

When Vivian removed her finger from his ass, Danny fell onto the bed in exhaustion. Vivian leaned over Gloria, licking the semen off of Gloria's tits and chin. She smiled at Gloria. "What did you think of that?"

"What did you do to make him cum so much?" Gloria asked wide-eyed.

Vivian held up her hand, displaying the lubed-up digit. "I put my finger in his ass and rubbed his prostate. It always works that way. You stimulate the gland. It creates about twice as much love juice."

"Show me how to do it!" Gloria insisted.

For the next five minutes, Vivian and Gloria took turns probing Danny's ass and finding the gland. As a result, Danny's cock stayed stiff, and more spunk oozed out of the tip. Vivian licked it up each time it appeared.

 

By the time they left Vivian's home, Gloria had reached her quota of orgasms. She was happy but eager to start again. "Do you think I'm a nympho, Danny?"

"No," he said, showing his wicked grin. "I think you're a super horny girl with a sensational body. You will never have to go without sex in your entire life. There will always be a man or woman who will be happy to give you anything you want."

"I want you."

"You have me any time and place for the rest of this school year."

"What happens then?" she asked.

"When we finish high school, you'll move on to college while I stay here."

"Wouldn't you like to go to the same school I'm attending?"

"That would be great, Gloria, but it isn't in the cards. My folks have been paying for Beth for over five years, and she's now working on her Master's degree. I'll stay here and go to City College. It's cheap compared to where you're going. Maybe I'll go away to school after two years of staying at home."

"What am I going to do without you?" Gloria asked, sounding like she would cry.

Danny put his hand on her thigh. "Please, baby girl. You could be in Playboy magazine. You'll be able to have any man you want. You could have a student or a professor. You show off that gorgeous ass, and men will fall at your feet."

"You're going to give me permission to have sex with other guys?"

"You don't need my permission. We've been together a long time now, and I don't see us breaking up. I know how you are when you get horny. You'll want a hard dick and a hard fuck, and that's fine with me. You have to take life as it comes."

"What will you do without me?"

Danny laughed. "I'll probably jerk off a lot."

"You're so full of shit," Gloria said with a laugh. "You will have girls begging for you to take them. I know several girls who will be going to City College next year. Any of them would spread their legs for you in a second."

"Well then, we'll just give each other permission to enjoy sex to the best of our ability. But I'll expect you to give me the details of your couplings."

Gloria put her hand on Danny's shoulder. "You don't think you'll take up with Anna after I'm gone? You've already fucked her, and I know she'd be ready for you."

"Nope, that won't work," Danny said. "She told me once her father would have a cow if she ever dated an Anglo. She says her dad would disown her if she married a white guy."

"That doesn't mean you can't fuck her," Gloria said with a giggle.

When they pulled into Gloria's drive, she suggested he enter the house. "I want to show you some clothes my mom bought for school. I'll give you a little fashion show."

Danny looked at his watch. "I've got a little time. Put on a show for me."

When they walked in the front door, Gloria's mother was there. "Hi, kids," she said. "Have you been out getting into trouble?"

"No, Mom," Gloria said while hugging her mother. I'm going to put on a fashion show for Danny. He wants to see the things you got me for school."

Gloria went down the hallway to her room, leaving Danny alone with her mother.

"Are you looking forward to starting school again, Danny?"

"I am," he replied with a grin. "It's cool that we're going to be Seniors. I plan to enjoy this last year of school. I should be the number one guy on our tennis team."

"And you're class President," the woman said. "I would think that's way cool also."

"Yes, ma'am. It is. It's not like there's a lot for me to do as President, but it will look impressive on my application to college."

"Have you decided where you'll go to school?" Mrs. Summerhase asked.

"The first two years will be at City College. I don't know where I'll go after that. I guess it depends on what I want to major in."

"What will you do for sex once Gloria's gone?"

Danny was almost shocked out of his shoes. Gloria's mother had just suggested that she knew they were having sex. He had no idea what to say.

Gloria bounced into the room with her first outfit, saving him from embarrassment. "How do you like this?" she asked.

The fashion show continued for another fifteen minutes. Fortunately for Danny, Gloria's mom got a phone call and left them alone. That allowed Gloria to lift her skirts and show Danny she wasn't wearing panties.

When Gloria showed off the final outfit, Danny told her he had to get home. He didn't want any part of hanging around to get more questions from the mother. He gave Gloria a quick kiss and darted out to his car.

Driving home, Danny wondered what Mrs. Summerhase knew or if she was guessing. He couldn't imagine that his girlfriend had confessed her busy sex life to her parents. He would have to discuss the matter with Gloria very soon. There were dangerous waters ahead. He didn't want to be forced to marry Gloria if her mother knew what they were doing. That was not something in his future plans.

He considered what the woman had asked. What would he do for sex when Gloria was gone? He got a smile thinking of Vivian naked on her bed, demanding that he give her sex. Thinking of Anna also made him smile. What a hot little chili pepper she was. And then his mind presented a picture of Diane Ambrose in her tight shorts. He not only had a smile. He also sprouted an erection.

"Yes, indeed," Danny said aloud. "She will be my next Vivian."

Edited by ChrisM

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments