Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Line Steppers - Episode 1 - Ain't No Denying

"Tyrone is none too pleased about his stepsister, Maya's, choice of attire. While waiting for their dates, Dee brings attention to a trend that reminds her of Maya's past."

60
15 Comments 15
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Another day destined to fulfill nothing of real use or value. At least, that’s how Tyrone felt. Being an unemployed couch potato wasn’t easy with all of the television choices and marijuana at your disposal, but someone had to do it.

What he would’ve preferred not to do was be his step-sister’s keeper, but according to his dad, she had a brighter future ahead of her and should be protected at all costs. Pops may have not said so directly, but the way he fawned over her every breath and step showed Tyrone what was really up. Three good minutes hadn’t passed after finally settling on a channel before his long-haired step-sister, Maya, stepped across the television without so much as a single word. Her jeans may have been loose, but that mattered very little given her exposed, swollen buns except for the middle portion, which flossed them like a thong. The white, two-piece bikini underneath didn’t help modesty-wise either.

“Oy, where the hell you think you going?” Tyrone asked, sitting up straight.

“Am…” Maya turned in his direction, folded her lips, and said, “Out.”

“Out where?”

“Why do you care?”

“Because Dad told me to keep an eye on you.”

“And?” She walked toward the door, but Tyrone jogged ahead and stood in front of it.

“And it’ll be my ass if you go out there looking like some damn ho and he finds out.” Tyrone crossed his arms.

“Oh, my God.” Maya cupped her face and pulled down. “He’s not on social media, so how’s he gonna find out unless you snitch?”

“I’d never snitch.”

“Then there’s nothing to worry about. Now…” She waved a shooing motion with her hands.

“I know you’re not too smart, but someone he knows could see you out th–”

“Ty, you’re making up scenarios that aren’t gonna happen. Now let me outta here. I got places to be.”

“Of course, you don’t care.” Tyrone snickered and shook his head while ambling back to the couch. “It doesn’t affect you.”

“Look, whatever. I don’t have time for the melodramatic bullshit. Enjoy your TV and your shitty ass weed.”

“Hey, this is top-quality shit.”

“I’ve had better. Anyway, I’m having fun, and nobody – not you or Dad – is going to stop me.”

“Don’t even know why you call him that anyway.” Tyrone loaded a bowl with an Indica strain.

“Because he might not be blood, but he’s been more of a father to me than my biological sperm donor. Yeah, the same guy who didn’t even bother to go to my mom’s funeral.”

Tyrone lit the bowl and inhaled deeply while chuckling heartily at the Looney Tunes, who proved better company. “Whatever, I’ll just get chewed out as usual. Nothing new.”

Maya rolled her eyes and exited the house with a door slam.

***

The convenience store was the agreed upon meeting place for the college seniors Maya and her bestie planned to spend the afternoon with. As they gathered snacks, she prattled on about the confrontation between her and Tyrone. Her bestie, Dee, nodded along with everything said, and after a while, Maya stopped and looked at her inquisitively.

“What?” Dee asked.

“You haven’t said a damn thing since I started up about Tyrone.” She dumped a long tin of Pringles into the shopping basket. “Is there something you’d like to share with the class?”

Her petite, curly-haired friend exhaled a deep sigh. “It’s just, every time you complain about him, I can’t help but remember how much of a big crush you had on him before y’all parents got together.”

Maya sucked her teeth. “That was a lifetime ago.”

“Bitch, that was two years ago.” Dee jutted her head forward and raised her brows.

“Did the guys message and say they were being delayed or anything?”

“Nuh-uh, don’t try changing the subject.”

“I’m not; I was asking a valid question. They said 12:30, and it’s now 12:45.”

“Okay.” Dee folded her arms. “If that’s how you wanna be, let’s talk about the guys. Especially the one you’ve been hooking up with? The one that looks like Tyrone?”

“What?” Maya scoffed and wrinkled her nose.

“Don’t play ignorant now. You know damn well he’s just a taller, white version of ya fine ass stepbro.”

“Heeey!” Maya smiled and waved at two young gentlemen approaching Dee from behind.

“This conversation ain’t over, bitch,” Dee whispered, then spun around all joyful, and they both took turns hugging the young men.

“Sorry we took so long,” said the youngster that Dee referenced earlier, “but ol’ boy Jaime over here had to take a leak, so we had to stop at a gas station.” His friend waved off the complaint. Both youngsters were tall and of toned, athletic build. They wore arm-hole vests and floral beach pants over their muscular legs.

“The most important thing is you’re here safe and sound,” Maya said, interlocking her fingers with her lust interest.

“Shoot, I thought that was us being able to buy booze since you gals can’t.” His features crinkled with a wide grin.

“Coronas: Chop-chop.” Dee clapped her hands, and everyone laughed.

After the purchases of snacks and beers, the group decided before heading to the beach to park inside the abandoned construction site, which grew popular as of late. Usually, a decent crowd of bouncing vehicles filled the location’s night scene, but given it was the afternoon, their guess that no one else would be as bold held true. Maya also didn’t mind since they used Tommy’s vehicle instead of hers in case any voyeurs felt the itch to jot down license plates.

As the dress code shifted to swimwear only, Dee and Jaime made out in the backseat while Maya and her interest did so in the front. The girls magnetized their respective fuck-buddies’ heads to their exposed tits as their nipples got sucked and nodded at each other before sliding their bikini bottoms to the side simultaneously.

LuanaxBomBom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuanaxBomBom

“Y’all planned this?” Tommy asked, pulling away from Maya’s tits.

“Dude, check this out: synchronized fucking,” said Jaime. The guys high-fived while the girls rolled their eyes and snickered.

Team Dee blazed ahead of Team Maya because while the former was already heavily engaged in cowgirl, Maya still endured getting fingered and wailed from the orgasms that rung from her being. For each squirt over Tommy’s leather seats, she apologized, but he shrugged it off and recommenced fingering her tight, shaven cunt.

“Let me suck it now, pleeease,” Maya said with pleading, watery corneas.

He pushed his pants down, and his cock sprang forth, slapping his stomach. Maya grinned and climbed on all fours to his side, sticking her fleshy bottom into the air with the perfect arch.

“Sexy bitch,” Dee said, looking back as she rode Jaime’s thick cock. “That booty look good, don’t it?” she asked him. He agreed as if unsure doing otherwise would’ve been impolite.

Meanwhile, Maya bobbed up and down rapidly on Tommy’s meat before releasing him with a gasp. She looked into his eyes and smiled, dimpling her cheeks as he grabbed a fistful of dark hair and guided her toward his cock.

“Jesus,” he groaned as he gently lifted into her gob, which she relaxed to allow easier access to her throat.

When he pulled her off, she said, “Fuck it harder, baby.”

He dual clutched handfuls of hair, then throttled her esophagus as he would her cunt.

“Yeah, take it, you nasty bitch,” Dee said, now riding in reverse cowgirl. The claps of her little butt cheeks combined with Maya’s gagging mixed perfectly, as if done by a professional Deejay.

As hot as the scenario was, Dee’s words about Tyrone from earlier rummaged through Maya’s mind. No lies detected because she did crush on him heavily and remembered being pissed at her mom for getting together with his father. Unfortunately, as soon as she accepted the situation, her mother passed, dropping loads of guilt onto her for her asshole-ish behaviour earlier in their relationship.

“Fuck me,” Maya said, trying to refocus on the current debauchery. She climbed onto him in cowgirl, thus he reclined his seat slightly. She raised her feet so she could squat on him and gleefully hopped up and down so that two out-of-sync sets of slapping flesh cracked inside the jeep. The best friends stared at each other, biting their lips and extending their hands to interlock fingers. Within seconds, their bouncing synced up, causing the clapping sounds to spark in the sharpest way possible.

“I’m fucking cumming.” Dee’s eyes crossed, and her jaw dropped as she squeezed Maya’s hands and shuddered onto Jaime’s lap. She released Maya, reclined onto Jaime, and kissed him while rotating her hips. The sheen of their bodies caused Maya’s heartbeat to race, and she ramped up her undulations.

“Oh fuck, this is so hot.” She hugged the seat and rode more aggressively. Her and Tommy’s grunts grew louder and louder until she screamed, “Tyrone, oh God!”

She vibrated after fondling the 10,000-volt orgasmic fence, shutting her vision off, but when it returned, Dee, with a mischievous grin mouthed, “Caught ya, bitch.”

“If we were actually together,” Tommy said while chuckling, “I’d be pretty jealous.”

Maya laughed nervously and tried to avoid Dee’s “I told you so” stare. By the time she made eye contact again, it said, “You can’t deny it now, bitch,” instead. She wasn’t sure which was worse.

“Just for that,” Tommy said, “You’re getting it harder.”

“I don’t see that as a bad thing,” Maya said, trying to get herself back to normal.

Tommy exited the vehicle and led her out by hand. Keeping the door open, she bent over, forearms on the driver’s seat, ass hiked upward, and Tommy slapping her cheeky buttocks with his meat.

“I’ll make you forget whoever the hell this Tyrone guy is once and for all.” He shoved his big cock into her soppy cunt, making her eyeballs pop and her mouth take the shape of a sex doll’s. With her widened periphery, Dee’s judgmental stare pervaded her system.

“Once and for all?” Dee continued rolling her hips on Jaime. “So, not the first time this has happened?” She shifted glances between Tommy and Maya.

“Hell naw, but whoever he is, he ain’t the one fucking her now.” Tommy wrapped Maya’s hair into a ponytail and rutted her like a piece of fuckmeat. She guessed that although he played it off, the multiple misnaming slips actually bothered him, but he said they just fucked and weren’t in an actual relationship. Why waste precious life addressing it?

“Get on the ground quick,” Tommy growled. As soon as Maya turned and squatted, his cock vanished down her throat, and he held her head and vocalized an elongated straining sound while an overabundance of semen flooded her gullet.

“Yeeeah,” Dee said, “Fill that slut’s throat up.” She keeled off her lover’s lap, opened the door, and exited. “Nut in my fucking mouth too, Jaime.”

“Uh, yeah,” said her horny cohort. He stood in front of her squatted figure and allowed her to two-hand stroke him with saliva until he alerted the end drew nigh, so she grabbed his glutes, burying her face into his crotch.

“Jesus Christ, we found some nasty bitches, didn’t we?” Tommy said. His friend was in another world as he released a low growl and pulled Dee deeper into his pubic mound, causing her eyes to roll white. Her cheeks bloated, and she made grotesque, raspberry sounds, then released herself with a loud belch, and semen mixed with phlegm strung out of her mouth and nostrils.

The guys dapped each other up while the girls did the same. Maya recognized the patronizing grin on her bestie’s slimed countenance and shook her index finger.

“Not a fucking word,” she mouthed.

Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments