Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tyrone scrambled for his pants, nearly falling head over heels.

“Don’t bother!” Maya yelled, shoving him as he struggled to stand – her large tee rising and falling with her every action. His softening cock bobbed about between them as she repeatedly slammed her palms into his chest, but with little effect, given her slim upper body.

“What the fu… get the fuck out!” Tyrone smacked her hands away. “What is your problem?”

“My problem? What is your problem with me?” Her face twisted in anger, and her corneas reddened. “Why do you hate me so fucking much?” Tears rolled down her cheeks. “Why?”

Tyrone relaxed, and he stared at her with great perplexity. He almost pushed out a query but decided it best to let her speak her piece.

“Did you even know I had a crush on you?” From anger to calm, the tears dripped off her jawline.

“Wait, all now?”

“No, I mean yeah. Fuck, I don’t know.” She threw her arms up in frustration and turned one-eighty, walking with her hands akimbo. “Look, before our parents got together, I crushed on you so frigging hard, but then they started dating and I was pissed, alright.”

Tyrone slowly put his pants on and sat on the bed, staring into nothingness. How did he not realize this years ago? Granted, he wasn’t checking for her when he was a high-school senior, but to not even sense it during the early days of their folks dating?

Maya paced up and down, then released an exasperated sigh and plopped next to him, dropping her face into her palms. “I am so sorry,” she said, her voice muffled by the coverage. “I shouldn’t have barged in here like that.”

“Or been playing with yourself and hollering, ya lil pornstar,” he said with a follow-up chuckle.

“Fuck you.” Maya playfully punched his arm and snickered.

“Sorry for going off on you earlier. And for… everything. I didn’t know you liked me.”

“God, you’re so terrible with hints.” She swiped away tears with her bare knuckles.

“Not terrible, just bad.”

“Dee used to practically throw herself at you when she’d come over.”

“Wait, for real?” Tyrone sat forward, setting his hand on her bare leg.

“Oh my God, yes,” she said with a laugh. “She’d always ask me after, ‘Your stepbrother dumb or something? Do I have to dive throat-first at his dick? Shit.’”

Tyrone cackled at her impression. “Aw man, I can’t believe I missed out on that.” He slapped his forehead.

“Well,” she said, sidling up to him, “if it’s any consolation, it isn’t too late. You can definitely still bang her.” Maya laughed when Tyrone pumped his fist like he won a grand prize.

“Um, I mean, yeah, that’s cool.”

“Stop trying to be so damn cool.” She punched his arm again, causing her dimples to light up the room. Tyrone felt a warmth rise within him, seeing her mood change so positively, especially after her earlier outburst.

“Not trying, I just am.”

“Riiight. Also, aren’t you going to apologize?”

“Come on now, I said I apologized for everything.”

“No-no, I need you to be specific. Especially for jacking off so damn loud. You were smacking your shit so hard to that video, I thought you’d pull your damn dick off.”

“Hey, you fired the first shot.”

“You’re the older one, so you should be setting a better example.” Maya tilted her chin up.

“Thought you were your own woman?” He tilted his chin up as well. They both broke into laughter, and then their faces settled into calm. “All seriousness though, I don’t hate you, I just hate that Dad treats me like shit, but you’re the second coming of Christ.”

Maya caressed the side of his face, smiled sweetly, then punched his arm harder than the previous times.

“Ow, what the fuck?” Tyrone recoiled in shock.

“You gonna let Dad keep moving with you like that?” She punched again and again.

“Stop that.”

“No. Answer me: are you gonna let Dad keep talking down to you?” Her fist thudded against his arm repeatedly. “Answer me!”

“No!” Tyrone grabbed her shoulders and pinned them to the mattress. “No.”

“Show me the man who’s gonna stand up to Dad then.” Her expression mixed fear and intrigue. “Show me… fuck me.”

“Yo, that’s crazy.” Tyrone loosened his grip.

“Why?”

“Because we’re stepsiblings.”

“Exactly: stepsiblings, not blood-related.” Maya’s breathing became heavy; her unimposing chest mounds rose against her oversized tee. “Ty, I want it. No, I need it.”

Tyrone jumped off the bed, holding his head in both palms and pacing, muttering to himself. Maya sat up and looked at him inquisitively, and when he stopped, their eyes met. He rushed to her, pinning her shoulders back down and attempted a kiss.

“Don’t kiss me,” she said. “Fuck me.”

“That doesn’t make se–”

“Fuck me, you pussy!” Tyrone seethed at her command, so he stood, dragged off his pants, threw them aside and yanked the hem of her tee over her stomach. “Follow through with something in your life for once… oooh fuck.” Tyrone jammed two fingers into her already-soaked snatch.

“You definitely gonna see a follow-through.” Tyrone aggressively fingered her cunt, and she rolled her legs back, hooking her knee pits by her biceps while whimpering.

“Fuck yes, right there. Make me fucking cum.”

Tyrone curled his fingers upward to stimulate her G-spot, and Maya lifted her head to stare at the action. Being an opportunist, he grabbed a fistful of her hair, forcing her to watch the sloshy fingering, which by that point had juices squirting over her thighs and his forearm.

“Jesus fucking Christ. Fuck!” she exclaimed.

"Yeah, cum for me, you sexy little slut.” Tyrone’s aggression fueled his movement. Every annoyance bestowed upon him by her, he channelled into pleasuring her. Maya shuddered violently under his manual stimulation, and frothy spit bubbles formed by her mouth as Hell’s missing demoness cussed and grunted.

“Give me that fucking dick. Shove it in me now, please.” Her features morphed into a sorry mess of wincing and pleading, which further hardened Tyrone’s veiny, girthy cock. “Pretty please-please.”

“Don’t stop begging for it.” Tyrone stroked his ever-growing member, and Maya couldn’t detach her lecherous gaze from it. “Say how bad you want this dick.”

“I want it so bad.” She looked at him through innocent brown orbs and bit her bottom lip. A string of spit hung from her chin, giving him a more wicked idea.

“Then eat it up first.” Tyrone, while still gripping her hair, stepped forward onto the bed and slapped his fat cock all over her lovely visage as she continued restraining her legs. “Nasty slut.” Strings of pre-cum stretched and broke between his schlong and her forehead, cheeks and hair strands as he beat her features like a drum.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

“Please, fuck my mouth.” She rolled her face around as Tyrone continued slapping it with his meat.

“I want that muthafuckin’ throat too.” Tyrone held the base and eased past her lips. “Look at me when I fuck your mouth, you pretty slut.”

Maya obliged, and from his angle of penetration, she peered through her brow ridge. His erection, occupying more than half the breadth of her mug, increased his limit of lasciviousness. The throttling that followed elicited animalistic snarls and grunts as the slippery sensations overshadowed all semblance of external civility.

“Yeah, fucking take it,” Tyrone growled through gritted teeth. At that point, he didn’t care if anyone heard the happenings or about being presentable. The centre of his universe was the sloppiness of his stepsister’s throat and gob jerking off his big, angry cock.

Maya’s disappearing irises turned Tyrone on more than he cared to admit. When he withdrew, the viscosity of strings that tethered his glans to her sweet whore lips lit him ablaze, but the time came to return the favour. He released her and crawled between her legs, resting his smirk millimeters from her soppy vulva.

“What,” Maya said, out of breath. “What are you doing? Please fuck me.” Tears threatened to spill over the precipice of her lids. “Please.”

“Patience,” he said more gently than all of his vocalizations that preceded it. He kissed her labia, going between left and right, then pecked her clitoris, drawing an “oooh” from her needy vessel. He circled her bud with his tongue, then inserted two fingers, frigging her in a twisting motion.

“Mmm, yes.” She sneered and closed her eyes. “Keep doing that.”

He continued to satisfy her wish of “doing that” and after a few minutes, smattered his lips, cheeks, and jaws over her shaven, swollen cunt. He motorboated her sweet pussy and even lifted her butt off the mattress to share the sentiment with her smooth crack and tight anus.

“Fuck, I’m cumming.” She went slack-jawed and rolled her eyes northward until she spasmed. “Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.”

He continued the torture until she shoved him off, making him grin. Tyrone stood and said, “Get on all fours, facing me.”

Comparable to a slithering slug, Maya crept toward him and pushed up, arching her ass upward and her leer to his. “What are you gonna do to me?” Her big-eyed stare, disheveled tresses and slimy features sent his erection past one hundred percent.

“I’ma fuck your pretty face again, then from the back until I nut.”

“Drench me in it, baby.” Maya opened her mouth wide for the promised cock offering. Tyrone forced a high ponytail with both fists, allowing her to bob and oscillate on his meat before holding her steady.

“Stick ya tongue out while I fuck ya mouth.”

She unfurled it, and he packed himself in further, causing her spine to hump momentarily. He thrust in and out slowly but eventually picked up the pace until sloppy gagging sounds bounced off his eardrums. When he pulled her off, a thick glob of throat glue dangled inches off her chin and several from his cock and balls.

“Turn around.” She did just that while Tyrone maintained his grip on her long hair. Wasting little time, he sunk past her engorged labia and ground her insides, dredging deep moans from her throat’s depths. A flock of unintelligible words fell from her, and this went on as if she spoke her own language.

“Yeah, keep talking to me.” He smacked her ass cheeks, left-right, then left again. They sparked red and jiggled deliciously when the grounding ramped up to pounding.

“Oh fuh, I’m gowwa cuh.”

“The fuck you say?” He fucked her harder, switching to grabbing her neck and making her look at him.

“I’m cuwweh.” Her head lolled about within his grip, and her irises disappeared for what must’ve been the umpteenth time. A flash of anger struck through him at the thought of other men and dimwitted high school seniors having the pleasure of seeing that countenance, and it motivated what came after.

“Then fu…” Clap, “… cking…” Clap, “… cum!” Clap.

Maya’s scream could’ve shattered every window inside of the house. Glass beware, Maya’s orgasm is fucking here. Her frame stiffened, thrashed and vibrated while he remained embedded in her. His grip on her neck probably saved her from harming herself because no doubt, she would’ve flopped around like a fish out of water. After what he observed as a mind-altering orgasm, she fell flat onto the mattress, slipping off her stepbrother’s unsatisfied prick. He stood off, watching her for a few moments, and stroked while admiring the swell of her sweaty derriere.

“You didn’t finish,” she said, her vocals smothered by the mattress. “Fuck me until you cum, you big-dicked bastard.”

Tyrone would’ve waited longer if it meant her getting more recovery time, but who was he to deny her request for a further plowing? He stepped forward, straddled her thighs, just below her round ass cheeks, and reentered her cunt. He then planked above her and pummeled her curvy bottom with venom.

“Oh God, fuck!” She melted deeper into the mattress. Most of her long, dark mane lay on her left side, exposing her right ear. Tyrone then palmed the side of her face as he bounced his pelvis roughly against her plump buttocks.

“Fucking take it, you sexy lil… arrgh!” Tyrone revisited that primal place. Each clap of her ass-cheeks and pleasurable wince of her features dug him deeper and deeper until he pulled out and splattered her rear and back in a jungle-appropriate roar of triumph.

“God, yes, scream for me, baby.” Maya sucked Tyrone’s thumb and stared at him as his decibels lowered into stuttered grunts, and only drips of semen fell from his deflating willy into her crack.

In defiance of earlier orders given, Tyrone lowered and kissed her forehead and then lips. After, he lay at her side, and she rested her head on his chest until they fell asleep in an embrace.

***

Maya’s dreams were filled with bright colours, laughs, and general good times. The influence of a great orgasm could not be denied. The funny thing was, she was well aware of this dream state, but it didn’t dissuade her happiness as it unfolded. 

When she awoke, through her bleary gaze, the shape of Tyrone milled about. He was picking up clothes, hygienic products and miscellaneous items, then stuffing them into suitcases and bags.

“Hey,” she said, propping onto her elbows and rubbing her eyes. “What’re you doing?”

“You were right,” Tyrone said without looking at her, still focused on his task. “I don’t follow through on anything. I need to do something with my life, and staying here, not working, not studying, just watching TV and smoking an entire day ain’t getting me anywhere.” He stopped packing and finally pivoted to her. “So I’ve made a decision.”

“What’s that?”

“I’m moving out.”

Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments