Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tyrone placed first on a podium of confusion. Who the hell was this guy? This is what he got for not paying enough attention to his immediate surroundings.

“Aren’t you going to shake my hand, Tyrone?” his white doppelganger asked with a smile that slowly dissolved when Tyrone failed to reciprocate the greeting.

“I don’t even know who the hell you are.” Tyrone remained braced, ready to defend himself and the ladies if necessary. Dee palmed his shoulder as if to calm him, but Tyrone stood his ground, awaiting an answer from this stranger.

“Name’s Tommy.” He dropped his hand and inserted both into his pockets. “The guy that’s been seeing Maya for the last year.” Tommy squinted. “You look pretty familiar, though.”

Dee backed away from the men to sit next to Maya, and they exchanged whispers. Tommy, however, took out his phone, scrolled through Instagram, and his eyes popped before he tried to push past Tyrone, who shoved him backwards.

“Maya, you sick freak,” Tommy said. “I just skimmed through your profile and saw this guy on it. He’s your stepbrother. You’ve been banging your stepbrother.”

“You need to leave, fam.” Tyrone shoved him again with one hand when he attempted entry.

“I’m gonna tell the whole world that you fuck your st–”

The gut punch Tyrone delivered was swift. For a moment, Tommy and Tyrone measured the same height as the former hunched over, bracing against the man who just humbled him.

“You be quiet now, feel me?” Tyrone grumbled menacingly into Tommy’s ear.

“Fuck you.” Tommy went for an uppercut, but Tyrone side-stepped and laid Tommy out with a harsh right that sent him sprawling into their motel room. Tommy’s body stiffened momentarily, and he snored as the girls covered their mouths and gasped, possibly to not scream.

“Oh shit,” Maya said and kneeled next to him, then looked at Tyrone, who walked into the room and shut the door behind him. “Is he going to be okay?”

“He’ll be aight.” Tyrone placed a knee on Tommy’s chest and slapped him around. “Hey, wake ya goofy ass up.” Tommy’s snoring ceased, and he blinked rapidly before jolting and breathing heavily.

“Whoa-whoa, now wait a minute,” Tommy said. “I won’t say anything; I was just joking. I swear, I-I was just joking.”

"No, you weren’t. You meant every word of it.” Tyrone lowered until their noses nearly touched. “And I need you to understand I meant every word too. You’re not telling anyone anything, you understand me, muthafucka?”

Tommy nodded aggressively. “Y-y-yes, I understand, I understand!”

“Shut the fuck up. Stop making so much goddamn noise. You tell anyone about me and Maya, the next time we meet, it ain’t gonna be as nice, you hear me?”

Tommy nodded again, and Tyrone stood up. Tommy crawled for a bit before scurrying toward the door, fumbling with the knob and sprinting toward his jeep. No need to look out and confirm he left as anyone with working ears heard him revving high and scratching off until he disappeared out of range.

When that business settled, Tyrone looked over at the girls, who remained stunned. Maya was back on the bed next to Dee, and they stared at him in a state of concern. He hoped he hadn’t scared them so much that plans were off, furthermore, if they’d ever speak to him again or feel safe with him in the future.

“Ty.” Maya sprang up and ran toward him, giving him a big hug. When he peeped past her, Dee kept sitting and smiling, but then he called her over, so she approached and got in on the action too.

“I didn’t know you had that dog in you,” Dee said. “Daaamn.”

“What she said.” Maya cinched in tighter and kissed him several times on the jaw. Her friend followed suit.

“You’ve got some explaining to do,” Tyrone said, looking at Maya, and the kisses halted. “Storming out of here like that.”

“You’re right.” Maya winced and eyed the floor, then Tyrone and Dee. “I overreacted big time, and when I cooled off, I knew you were just talking your shit. I guess I was scared you’d think less of me.”

“Told ya!” Dee said with a cheesy grin in Tyrone’s direction.

“My bestie: ever the intuitive bitch.”

“Yaaass.”

The girls resumed their kissing assault but shifted it to his lips. He guessed the show of protection and badassery really got their engines revved up. No complaints from him as he grew erect and stepped out of his pants while they continued making out. The ladies strutted toward the bed, looked at each other, and Maya said, “Now,” and they crawled onto it, knees first, letting their feet hang off the edge. Maya’s bottom was broader and fleshier overall, whereas Dee’s was rounder and more proportionate to her body. They then spread their legs and bowed their torsos, faces glued to the mattress and winking their orifices at Tyrone, querying which one he wanted to attack first. If possible, he’d clone himself and consume both simultaneously, but reality beckoned, so he approached Maya’s offering.

“Dee didn’t let me nut earlier, so she can wait.” Tyrone graced each of Maya’s luscious buttocks with delicate kisses, licked the cleft and then lowered to her swollen cunt lips. He alternated between kissing, licking and sucking them and her clitoris, which commanded Maya’s moans like a perverted puppeteer. Her whimpers brought great joy to his ears, and it felt like forever since he heard them, even though twenty-four hours had not passed since he did.

“Eat her puss good,” Dee said. The visual nearly made Tyrone break down in laughter, because only her round, little booty presented itself to him as she spoke.

He straightened and slapped Maya’s bubbly ass cheeks with his swollen, veiny cock. “Tell me how bad you want this dick.”

“I want it so bad,” Maya said. “I fucking need it. Needed it all fucking day.”

“That’s what I like to hear.” He continued slapping her rump, which made delicious smacking sounds until he stopped and teased his head at her vaginal entrance. “Beg for it.”

“Please give me that dick. Please, Tyrone, please.”

“Not yet.”

“Fuck you.” Tyrone dropped his heavy cock on top of her ass, lining the underside perfectly with her smooth crack. He smiled and shifted over to Dee, knelt and stuffed his face full of cunt and clit.

“Jesus Christ,” Dee said in a guttural tone. “Eat it, you fucker.”

Tyrone shivered in her lower regions, making her caramel cheeks jiggle around his chiseled features. While he conducted business, he smacked, slurped and blew raspberries as Dee moaned and cussed aggressively.

“You better fuck us soon,” Maya started, “Or I’ll frigging… ugh.”

Tyrone pivoted to Maya, jammed three fingers into her sopping cunt, corkscrewed them slowly and held her up by the neck, arching her back. “You gonna what?”

“I don’t know.” Her tone then softened almost into a whisper. “I don’t fucking know.”

Tyrone pulled out his fingers and held her jaw so she could observe him sucking her juices off his digits. “Can’t wait to feel this all over my dick,” he said. “But first.” Tyrone pulled both up by the hair, stepped between them and stood on the bed with his thick, hard cock throbbing for the two pretty sluts. They bobbed with their mouths agape, trying to catch his schlong until Maya won, so Dee settled with licking his shaft and balls.

“Yeah, that’s what the hell I’m talking about.” Tyrone snarled at them and yelled, “Fuck!”

They remained unphased at his aggressive outburst. Both continued looking into his face, which was seared with lust, bordering on the edge of pain. That’s how he felt in the past whenever his distressed mirror image glowered during sex at least. An added dessert to the impressive sucking and deepthroat exchanges between the two was the visual of their beautiful asses arched skyward and wiggling, almost begging to be crammed full of big, angry cock. That would have to wait for another opportunity as no anal prep occurred, but plundering their cunts deserved way better than to be called a consolation prize.

“I’m gonna fuck you nasty…” He paused to look at Maya.

“Say it,” she said after retreating from his cock with a malnourished string of saliva tethering her bottom lip to his glans. “Call us fucking sluts.”

“You fucking heard her,” Dee said with more bass in her voice. “Say how bad you want to fuck us two nasty sluts.”

As if a switch turned on, Tyrone’s features devolved into a Cro-Magnon state, and he said in a deepened voice, “I’m gonna fuck you nasty fucking sluts now.” Before stepping down, he shoved as much of his cock into both of their throats as humanly possible. Maya reacted by choking when her nose was a follicle away from his pelvis, then her cheeks puffed, she coughed, and he pulled out, releasing throat lube onto the sheets. Dee handled it better by getting all the way down, but Tyrone held her there until her eyes watered, rolled up, and she retched before he withdrew, and she coughed profusely.

AlizonMartini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlizonMartini

“You alright?” he asked.

“Fuck that and fuck me, motherfucker!” she said, brandishing a maniacal grin and tears rolling from her bloodshot eyes.

“I’ma show you this ain’t no damn game, you pretty slut.” Tyrone jumped to the floor, stood behind Dee and eased inside, making her gawp at Maya in amazement. Maya bit her lip at her best friend’s pleasurable distress and stuck a thumb into the corner of her mouth.

“It’s okay. Take my stepbrother’s big, fat dick.” Tyrone reached bottom, pressing his pelvis into Dee’s cheeks so efficiently that her booty plumped, and the flesh rose against his abdomen. When Dee dipped her head, Maya lifted her chin and forced her to look at her. “Uh-uh, no running. Take it. Be a good girl.”

Dee nodded and cooed as Tyrone pulled back and thrust slowly. Her lips hugged his rod tight, and cream built on top of the shaft accompanied by the soft moans wafting from Dee’s throat.

“You’re doing good,” Maya said. “Keep taking it.”

Dee grabbed the sheets firmly in her fists and wept. “He’s fucking me so good,” she said, looking at Maya in teary disbelief.

Tyrone kept sawing in and out slowly, then dipped his fingers into Maya, who hummed. The only noises in the room for a few minutes were their soft moans, profanities and the slickness of their cunts being penetrated simultaneously.

“Hey,” Maya said, looking back at Tyrone, “Give me some of that now.”

Tyrone withdrew, stepped to the side, entered Maya and continued his slow, pumping rhythm. Maya rolled her broad hips and, in no time, added her own cunt froth to his rigid shaft. Dee stood up on her knees, turned and made out with Tyrone as he fucked her best friend. Many of his peers had spoken about how each woman feels different. For him, this was indeterminable between the fine lasses in his company, and to be honest, it didn’t matter much at all.

“Mmm.” Dee leaned into Tyrone’s ear and whispered, “Fuck her harder. I wanna see that big booty jiggling.”

Tyrone, as if possessed by a goddess of lust from Dee’s speech, ramped up the sensual doggy style into full-fledged backshots. With his hands braced at the apex of Maya’s hips, he slammed his pelvis into her repeatedly, making her scrumptious buttocks swell like waves meeting shore. Maya’s whimpering became grunting, and Dee licked her lips at the sight of Tyrone’s rage-filled countenance and Maya’s rippling backside.

“Yeah, fuck her good and hard.” Dee caressed Tyrone’s right butt cheek, guiding his venomous thrusts against her bestie’s fat ass. She then pulled Maya’s hair up and wrapped her hand around her throat so she would look at her. “You like how he’s fucking you, bitch?”

“Fuck yes,” Maya growled.

The orgasm threatening to halt Tyrone’s assault was placed at bay when he slowed down and flipped her onto her back. He then grabbed Dee’s head, kissed her, then shoved it down to Maya’s clit so that she could service his stepsister. The more Dee’s pink, slimy tongue slithered over Maya, the harder Tyrone became, leaving him to wonder if any more room existed in his shaft to accept blood.

Maya restrained her legs with her biceps, making her resemble a rounded letter W as Tyrone rubbed her slit with his glans, also brushing against Dee’s jaw and cheek. Dee turned her face and took a few inches of Tyrone’s shaft into her mouth, which he appreciated, and freed him, assuring he entered Maya’s pussy to a sucking sound.

“God yes.” Maya scrunched into a wince, and she gritted her teeth as Tyrone resumed the pace of the previous position. Dee sat up again while knelt and leered at the action before rolling and mimicking Maya’s pose.

“I ain’t forget about you.” Tyrone withdrew from Maya and slid over to Dee. He lifted her legs onto his shoulders and planked above her so she balanced on her upper back to receive a well-deserved pounding.

“Fuck! Oh my God, what the fu-hu-hu-huuck.” Dee’s jaw remained slack, and she stared through Tyrone as he ravaged her tight, wet cunt. The plap-plap-plap of his weighty balls against her butt crack egged on the sensations building toward orgasm again, but he slowed down like before and ground into Dee. Shallow initially to allow the sensations to decrease, then deep grinds, which had Dee snarling at him until a dribble escaped from the corners of her mouth.

“Look at you,” Maya said to Dee. “You wild slut. You’re just a predator for dick, ain’t cha?” Maya massaged Dee’s scalp underneath her curls, and the stepsiblings’ combined stimulation led to Dee howling in an orgasm that left her shuddering under Tyrone – she full-body twitched, released a final wail and shoved him off.

“Somebody, finger me quick,” Dee said. “Quick!”

Tyrone did, and then Maya laid her fingertips over Dee’s clit. Together, they manually stimulated the little brown vixen until she screamed again into orgasm and was left a spasming, crying mess under their whim.

“Where do you wanna cum, Tyrone?” Maya asked, slipping off the bed and dropping to her knees at his side.

Tyrone stood, slowly masturbating. “Shit, I don’t know.”

“Dee, get your ass down here and let my stepbrother fuck your mouth until he cums.”

“That sounds good,” Dee said. Sapped of energy, she rolled onto her stomach and crawled to face Tyrone’s member. He grabbed fistfuls of hair, lifted her by them, entered her mouth, and fucked it harshly. As the vowel-infused gagging noises sharply infested the room, the swell of her round, stretchmark-laden rump increasingly fueled his lust when she bounced it with every rebound of his bulbous tip off the barrier of her throat.

“Do you know what I want her to do with your cum, Tyrone?” Maya asked while flicking her clit akin to vinyl-era DJs.

“What?” Power almost completely disappeared from Tyrone’s voice.

“I want her to take it and spit it all over my dirty face.”

Tyrone’s loins surged with the burning need to release, and this time, he decided against slowing down or holding off or any of the other games previously played to delay the inevitable.

“Nasty fucking sluts!” Tyrone screamed as he jabbered Dee’s sloppy throat with irregular, sharp thrusts and indecipherable grunts. The volleys of cum shooting from his balls and prostrate felt larger than usual and probably could’ve repopulated a dying nation. Instead, it mostly went down Dee’s throat, and he then backed up a bit to empty more into her mouth. She ogled him, caving in her cheeks and giggling like a villainess, securing the goal to her secret evil plan. When he flopped out, Maya shuffled over on her knees, bent forward slightly while tilting her face up under Dee and allowed her to spit the remaining cum over her smiling canvas. She wiggled her backside and giggled while Dee did the same. Tyrone forced three wobbly steps toward the bed and belly-flopped.

“Alright there, bud?” Maya asked. Without looking, Tyrone responded with a thumbs-up, and Dee cackled.

“Told you it was worth waiting for that nut,” Dee said. “Aren’t you glad now I didn’t let you cum earlier?”

Tyrone turned his head to look at them, which from his perspective, Dee’s curvy derriere was closer than her and Maya’s faces. “You nearly took my life with that nut, and now you wanna brag?”

“Hell yeah, I wanna brag.”

“Especially after how you were fucking us up?” Maya said. “Where’d you learn to fuck like that anyhow? You hardly brought any girls over.”

“Could say the same about you,” Tyrone said. “Never saw you bring anyone over either, and you fuck like that.”

“What’s that?”

“Don’t play with me.” Tyrone propped up and raised a brow. They then smiled at one another, and everyone crawled into a proper snuggle, making Tyrone the meat in the sandwich. The girls lay their heads on his chest, and the trio fell asleep.

***

After an hour or so, everyone woke up, washed up as best they could, and Tyrone called his mother. Her being worried sick about his whereabouts left her none too impressed.

When they arrived at the house, Maya helped him unload the car, and many hugs and goodbyes were exchanged between the stepsiblings and Dee. Tyrone and Dee exchanged numbers, and his mother flitted looks between them before they went inside.

On their drive home, Dee said, “I’m glad we got to give him a proper goodbye today.”

“Yeah.” Maya sighed. “Me too.”

“You gonna be okay?” Dee rubbed Maya’s shoulder, and the latter covered her bestie’s hand.

“Yeah, I will. We got another issue, though.”

“What’s that?”

“How are we gonna get booze now since Tommy and Jaime are out of the picture?”

“Guess we’ll just have to wait until we’re twenty-one to legally drink.”

The girls stared at each other, laughed raucously and continued driving along the motorway toward their homes and the journey that would be the rest of their lives.

 

FIN

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments