Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maya clicked out to end the phone call. It was the middle of the afternoon, and instead of being plowed by her stepbrother with her perverted best friend cheering on, she was stuck contemplating how to escape from a man she considered her fuck buddy for the better part of a year. Infrequently, she’d question why she had no further interest in him than sex and access to booze, but when thoughts bloomed about all a relationship entailed and how much older people complained, she deemed it unnecessary in her teenage life. Cock and alcohol mattered the most. Education too, of course, but she’d never be that young and hot again, so the priorities were what they were.

“I can’t believe you and Dee rented a motel room and didn’t clue me and Jaime in about it,” Tommy said while sitting across from her at their table in the quaint diner. “What are you gals doing there alone anyway?”

Maya rushed through her file drawer of excuses but was too exhausted to conjure up anything witty or wise, so she just shrugged, hoping that Tommy backed off but simultaneously not caring.

“You two uh, getting freaky?” Tommy leaned forward and chuckled.

“Yup.” Maya’s tone ranged from deadpan to over it all.

“Wow, you make it sound so exciting.” Tommy spilled buckets of sarcasm.

“Because you’re not invited, and I wanted it to sound as boring as possible.” Her expression remained neutral as she stared a hole through Tommy.

“Okay…” Tommy reclined into the seat. “I don’t understand this energy, but there’s no need for it, okay? And if you really didn’t want me around, you could’ve lied or something.”

“Too tired to lie.”

Maya continued staring, and Tommy pushed his hands across the table, laying them over hers. She would’ve retracted them but didn’t want to leave him feeling too icy because having him present for liquor and cock when Tyrone left was still optimal.

“Are you in some type of trouble? Is that why you girls are hiding out?” Tommy asked.

“We’re not in trouble.”

“That’s something that someone who is would say. That settles it, I’m coming.”

Maya stood up, harrumphed and walked out with him, following closely behind her. She called Dee again and told her she was coming with him in pursuit and whispered that Tyrone should make himself scarce. Over the phone, Maya heard Tyrone fussing initially, but he departed, saying he’d stay close by and await their call.

Although Tommy held no invitation, she knew he’d follow in his vehicle anyway. So much fight had escaped her because all she craved was a fuck. Tommy wasn’t even bad, but he wasn’t the fuck she desired, hell, required at that moment.

When she arrived at the motel and Dee opened the door, she walked past her and sat on the bed. The stare they shared basically asked, “What now?”

Tommy entered a few moments later and scanned the room while nodding. “Nice. Wonder why we never thought of doing this before.”

“Tommy, love, why are you here?” Dee asked.

“Wanted to be sure everyone was okay. Maya was pretty flat when answering my questions. Especially when I tried to find out if you girls rented this to get it on.”

Dee looked over to Maya, who hadn’t moved since sitting or uttered a word. “Well, she was correct; we did intend to have sex, and you’re excluded, so scram.”

“Hey, she said the same thing.”

“And I’m doubling down.”

Maya stood, walked to Dee, spun her toward her and kissed her passionately. Dee’s eyes widened at first, but then she relaxed, and their hands interlocked until the kiss devolved into pecks and smooches.

“Hell yeah, my kinda shit. Know what’s a better idea?” Tommy said as the women kissed. “If we all did it.”

The ladies continued kissing, so he ran the idea by them thrice more, and they still paid him no mind or acknowledgement.

“Oh, so that’s how it’s gonna be? Just gonna pretend I’m not here, huh? Like I haven’t been buying alcohol for you all for the last eight months?” He thumbed his chest, and his face flexed into a frown. “I deserve this.”

Dee pulled away from Maya and sashayed in Tommy’s direction. When he straightened and grinned, Maya tilted her chin upward because if she knew her bestie, this ended differently than he expected.

When Dee stopped just in front of Tommy, she placed her flattened palms onto his chest and rubbed. Tommy laughed in a gravelly tone, but when she pinched his nipples and twisted, he shrieked louder than Maya did the night before from Tyrone’s pounding.

“What the fuck was that for?” Tommy asked, backing away and rubbing his sore nipples. “I bet if it was that Tyrone whose name you called the last time we had sex, this wouldn’t be an issue.”

Maya dipped her head and blinked slowly, leaving Tommy’s eardrums without the satisfaction of an answer.

“Fuck both of you then,” he spat, pointing his finger aggressively in Maya’s direction, then Dee’s. “Forget seeing me anymore, messaging, fucking and the booze. Fuck this.” Tommy stormed out, leaving the door wide open. Dee tip-toed toward it, watched him march past his parked vehicle and disappear.

“I think you may have just lost your fuck buddy,” Dee said, gently closing the door with a grimace.

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1

“You lost yours, too,” Maya said. “I hope you know that. They’re friends, remember?”

“True. His jeep’s still parked, by the way.”

“Screw it; who cares? I’ll message Tyrone and tell him the coast is clear.”

“You sure? Tommy hasn’t driven off.”

“He’s got rocks for brains sometimes. When he cools off, he’ll jump in his ride and leave. Too much pride to come back here. Trust me.”

Dee raised her palms in agreement. “Um… that kiss…”

“Yeah, I wanted to frustrate him more. I just felt like being a bitch, because he was so annoying.”

“I get that, but we haven’t kissed each other in what – two years?”

Maya picked up her phone and shot Tyrone a message, then threw it on the bed. “True. Was kinda interesting.”

 “Agreed.” Dee angled her head sideways. “I’m not interested in women… least I don’t think I am, but that was nice.”

Maya stepped forward, grabbed Dee’s ass and pulled her in. “If I were to embrace it, I’d be the more dominant one.”

“Why?” Dee craned her neck to look at Maya. “‘Cause you’re taller?” Maya shrugged in response.

“I’d toss you around.” Maya’s face stretched into a dimply smile.

“Any observant muthafucka knows I’m the more dominant one. Side note: that feels really good.”

“Mean me, massaging your ass?”

“Mmhmm.”  Dee’s eyes sparkled, and she balanced on her toes. “I was naughty while you were away.”

“Really?” Maya slapped Dee’s right butt cheek, then the opposite. Dee pushed her bottom into Maya’s cupping palms, letting her succulent flesh seep between Maya’s fingers. “Tell me what you did.”

“Well,” Dee said in a sing-song voice. “I sucked his big cock. Teased it good and long. Even let him poke my throat for a bit.”

“And did he cum in your mouth, you whore?” Maya’s right hand slipped into the crevice below Dee’s butt crack and rubbed her taint and pussy through her shorts.

“Mmm, shit. No please.” Dee shut her eyes tight.

“Good girl.” Maya spanked her left cheek and rubbed her cunt harder. “What else?”

Dee lowered and jutted her booty outward, keeping her face tilted up while nibbling on her lip. This made it more difficult for Maya to maintain contact with her crotch, so Dee backed up, peeled her shorts off and then climbed onto the bed, assuming the doggy style position. “He ate my pussy, fingered it and made me nut.”

“Just like I’m about to finger you and make you?” Maya stood diagonally to Dee’s left buttock, inserted two fingers into her cunt, knuckles up, and gently twisted in a downward motion.

“Oh God, yes.” Dee’s mouth remained agape, and the bed sheet darkened with spittle. Maya grabbed a fistful of Dee’s hair and pulled her up, arching her back and rounding out her delicious, little rear.

“I want you to cum for me like you came for him. You hear me?” Maya fingerfucked Dee faster, and moisture littered her labia and inner thighs. For the instances that Maya pulled out, a string of wetness hung from Dee’s vulva before Maya reinserted and attacked more aggressively.

“What the fuck!” Dee screamed, and her features scrunched as she came in an explosion that nearly ripped her out of Maya’s control. When her friend released her hair, she dropped face first and panted, leaving her butt elevated and quivering.

“That’s what you get for starting the party without me.” Maya smacked Dee’s rump. “My turn now.”

Maya yanked her pants and panties off in one swoop, kicked them away and crawled around to where Dee’s face rested, and sat.

“I’ve been waiting long enough.”

Knocking lit up the door.

***

Just when things were finally looking up, and he was properly set to receive some loving from his hot stepsister and her best friend, another set of shenanigans had to occur. At this point, Tyrone resembled the typical Shounen anime protagonist who battled adversity after adversity. In that vein, he hoped to gain the vaunted power-up, and the fans would finally revel in satisfaction. For this case, he was the only fan.

The message from Maya couldn’t arrive any sooner, and initially, when he broke the corner, he wondered if these obstacles barreled into their path because of the situation’s questionable morality. Yes, they weren’t blood-related, but suppose he couldn’t come back from something this reprehensible? Suppose fate was trying to protect him? Protect his soul?

Utterly ridiculous because he served neither religion nor paranoia, so why think along those lines? All of this came to him as he waited by the door, knocking for a minute or so.

“Coming!” Dee said.

I hope to be doing that soon, too. Should I nut on their asses? Faces? Mouths?

The door opened, and Tyrone stared speechless at a bottomless Dee. Maya, in the background, lay with her legs spread wide and cunt glistening. When he paid more attention to Dee’s visage, its oiliness brought a smile to his person.

“Hey, Tyrone,” Dee sang sweetly but then carefully retreated and swallowed. Her expression filled with dread.

Tyrone looked over his shoulder and saw a tall, young Caucasian man who resembled him a great deal, bopping towards them and angling his glare diagonally. Uncertain of this incoming guy’s intentions, Tyrone braced himself for a possible physical confrontation.

“So this is Tyrone,” the young man said, standing within inches of him. “Nice to finally meet you.”

Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments