Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tyrone remained in awe at Maya’s statement. Even though ten minutes had passed and Dee was climbing into the car, the effects of Maya’s words still reverberated within his system. The curly-haired bestie grabbed attention with her pink midriff and blue shorts that exposed her smooth, caramel legs. When Maya drove off, Dee clutched Tyrone’s arm and hummed a close-mouthed laugh. Maya joined her as she stopped at a four-way, aiming to go straight across.

“Gonna fill me in on the joke?” Tyrone asked.

“From what I’ve heard, you ain’t no joke at all, my boy,” Dee said, then slapped Maya’s shoulder and sat back.

“What’d you tell her?”

“We’re on the verge of having a threesome, but you have an issue with me telling her what we did last night?” Maya asked.

“Nah, it’s just so much, so fast.”

“Don’t be embarrassed, love,” Dee said. “Sounds like you excelled in all a-ree-uhs.” The young ladies cackled, and Tyrone facepalmed.

They drove, making idle chat about the most random non-sexual topics under the sun, before halting, and Maya asked, “Dee, baby, you remember what I told you to do, right?”

“Mmhmm,” Dee responded. Her petite hand crept from behind and smoothed over Tyrone’s leg. He jumped at first but then settled and watched her rub it from the side, then his quad. The light grazing turned into a deep tissue massage, making Tyrone adjust in his seat. When he finished settling, her hand ran over his crotch and fondled his genitals.

“Oh shit.” Tyrone thought it couldn’t get any better until Maya’s hand joined Dee’s for a tandem effort on his clothed cock.

“Two hands at the same time.” Dee’s soft voice caressed his eardrums. “And later on, two slutty mouths and two hot, tight pussies.” They tugged at his waistband, so Tyrone took the hint and helped them lower it just below his balls. Dee tugged his cock while Maya rolled his balls gently with her fingers.

“Jesus.” Tyrone cupped his face with both hands. He couldn’t believe, just twenty-four hours prior, he had no dating prospects to speak of, and the closest encounters with sex in months were his weed-inspired masturbation sessions. From that to a tag team of hot princesses fondling his erection proved quite the turnaround.

“Do the thing,” Maya said.

Dee leaned forward, keeping her torso perfectly parallel to the vehicle’s inner ceiling, arched her tight rump skyward and dribbled a long string of saliva onto his glans. She giggled and lubed half of his cock, while Maya assisted with the ongoing handjob. Unbreakable like diamond at that point, Tyrone’s breathing became more audible, but the girls ceased their teasing soon after and resumed their original positions.

“Gotta leave something for later,” Maya said and then lightly punched Tyrone’s arm. He responded with an expression of incredulity toward them, and their faces measured from cold to neutral. Eventually, they broke and snickered at his plight.

“Aight, y’all got jokes. All this is funny.” He made a circular motion above his head as they continued snickering. Although eighteen years of age, he reminded himself that they were still goofy high school seniors.

“When we get to the motel, I’ll call Dad.”

“Now, why would you do that?” Tyrone recommenced his earlier incredulous stare.

Hello, we’re gonna be fucking, which means it’ll take longer to ship you over to your mom’s.” Maya jutted her neck forward.

“You sure your dumb ass ready for school again?” Dee asked.

“Shut up.” Tyrone waved them off and sucked his teeth.

When they arrived at the motel, Tyrone felt like a character in a dusky crime drama where the meeting place for an underhanded deal was about to happen. Maybe a few films were recorded there, and if so, he wouldn’t have been too miffed.

LUCYMILLERS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUCYMILLERS

Maya parked and sauntered to the front desk with Dee. Minutes later, they whistled at Tyrone, thus he exited and followed them to their assigned room. He tried his best to no-sell the pending debauchery and play it cool, but his hands visibly shook, so he stopped several steps behind, calmed his breathing and resumed his stroll.

After they unlocked and entered the room, they scanned the non-spectacular set-up – a bed, counters on either side, a mini-fridge and a closet. No need for anything fancy as most motels had a one-tracked purpose anyway.

“Called Dad?” Tyrone queried in deadpan fashion.

“Yep, before leaving reception. Told him we’re hitting a few spots first. What’d you tell your mom, Dee?” Maya asked as she bent over, placing separate sets of keys on a counter. The way her bottom pushed against the denim of her daisy dukes made Tyrone wonder how it didn’t unravel right there and then. He never understood the ridiculous contrast of Maya’s slight upper body to her fully rounded hips and backside.

“The truth, of course,” Dee said.

Tyrone and Maya stared at her, both with their eyebrows raised.

“Hey, Mom, me and Maya are planning to fuck the absolute daylights out of her stepbrother.” Dee folded her arms and bobbled her head while bent forward, showing some cleavage – although the latter was not to intentionally titillate.

“Fucking bitch.” Maya rolled her eyes and sneered.

“Dumb ssslut.” Dee’s eye roll mirrored her bestie’s.

“Y’all some weirdos.” Tyrone’s tone gasped exhaustion.

“Careful, now. Or these weirdoes may leave you to jack off instead.”

The room momentarily stood quiet until the occupants converged to a point, as if their mutual lust magnetized the other. Tyrone hooked his companions by the waist and alternated the attention of his lips between Maya’s and Dee’s. Not to be excluded, when he’d kiss one, the other nuzzled and nibbled his neck, and their palms rubbed his chest, abs and groin.

“Bet y’all been doing this to tons of muthafuckas, huh?” Tyrone asked after kissing Dee and approaching Maya. His stepsister’s facial expression shifted to the direct opposite of unbridled arousal.

“What did you say?” Maya asked.

“I was saying…”

“You don’t have to repeat it. I just wanted to see if you had the guts to go and say it again.”

“Whoa, wait a sec,” Dee said. “Maya, what’s the deal?”

“That’s what I want to find out from him.” Maya backed away from the convergence. “What, you think we’re just a couple of loose sluts that fuck any and everyone?”

Tyrone stood upright, the epitome of confusion and perplexity. What in the hell brought this on? Earlier, he wondered if this was really his life after the threesome bomb drop, and in this moment, the question remained the same, but the tone changed.

“You serious, now?” Tyrone asked, scrunching up his face at his stepsister.

“Honey, he was just talking some shit,” Dee said.

“I will have you know that just because Dee and I are sexual doesn’t mean we hop on any and every dick. We’ve been fucking with one guy each for the past year.”

“Girl, speak for yourself.” Dee grimaced and raised her palms.

“Regardless, it doesn’t give you the right to assume we’re everybody’s whore.”

“Yo,” Tyrone said, advancing, “why’re you so upset?”

Maya closed her eyes and kneaded her temples. “I need some air.”

“Maya, come on.” Dee extended her arms so that she resembled a cross, but Maya departed and left the remaining persons with befuddled expressions as they looked at each other, with far more questions than answers.

Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments