Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office Sex Stories

This is where you’ll find office sex stories, and those where any other type of workplace environment, is the focus of the plot.

Are you looking to read stories about kinky encounters in the office, or grungy gangbangs at the construction site? Do you want to read about forbidden liaisons between bosses and secretaries or encounter secret trysts between a company's sales agent and their clients? Do naughty waitresses who have fun in the changing room entice you or backroom adventures at corporate events? If yes, this is where you’ll find them.

Performance Review

How much did he want the promotion?

"Come in!" "Hey, you asked to see me?" "Yes. Please shut the door and have a seat." David hesitated an instant, looked a bit uncertain, then settled in the chair across from my desk. "Thanks for coming, David" I said, all business. "I know it's a little late in the day, but it's time for your biannual performance review." "Um, yeah. Six months have gone by fast." "They have, haven't they. A very busy six months." I shuffl...

Enjoying The Show

Sexy solicitor Fiona performs for me.

I’m a junior in a small firm of high street solicitors. At just under thirty I'm the youngest guy in the office. Late one night I was walking past our office on my way back to my flat after a night out with my mates when I saw a light on upstairs. It was long after office hours and no one should have been there. It seemed to be wasting electricity and also there had been some burglaries in the street so I decided to take...

Midas And The Cheshire Cat

And the CEO Takes The Gold

“Sir? You told me when someone named Ameline called to come get you? I know you’re in the middle of the meeting but you said she’d only call if it was urgent and--” “Thank you. You are exactly right. Please pardon me for a few moments, gentlemen, I have to take this. I’ll be right back.” CEO Günter Midas Schuler excused himself to his corner office and picked up the phone. “Yes?” “Sir?” Hearing her voice on the other line...

Donation Drive

It's risky to give back to back

The sign in the office lobby read, "Blood Donation Drive Today, held at the Human Resources Office." "Oh, hell, is that today?" he thought. He had completely forgotten that he had signed up weeks ago, only because Scarlet had asked him to directly in the break room. However, he was also a big believer in "what goes around, comes around," so this was an opportunity to enhance his good karma. It was also worth mentioning th...

Willow's Interview

Job interview takes a turn...

After some time of doing shitty zero-hour contract jobs and a few other things, I managed to get a job interview at the very recruitment agency I had been attached to. It would be a pretty simple job, ring up people in the morning, give them a time and location, and see if they wanted the riveting job in a factory or a warehouse. I had only just come out, as I found out I'm XXY, so my natural tits were growing in but I ha...

Oh, Excuse Me...

Things didn't end well for them last time. The energy is too much for both of them.

She didn't want to be there... It was almost certain he would be there. It was his continuation day and her obligation as an alumni and board member was to make an appearance. Things didn't end well for them last time. The energy is too much for both of them. --------- He wants more. She's everything he wants, the chemistry, the connection, the bolt of lightning she sends through his body when he sees her. She hates that...

The Pharmacist Part 2

The two day conference.

The owner called me a week after Amy had recorded me for her own amusement and shared it with her coworkers. Being the organization's most senior chemist, he needed me to cover for him. The owner was taking a vacation to Singapore or some other far-east destination to purchase a property, along with his stunning wife. The owner had previously been scheduled to attend a conference about newly approved drugs and their advan...

The Pharmacist

Staff seducing the boss

This is my first attempt at writing a story on a web site. I recently had an experience that prompted me to look it up online to see if other people had had anything similar or if my experience was unique. My search results led me to this website, and I was happy to see that I am not alone. I work as a locum chemist and primarily attend one pharmacy, though I do occasionally assist others. My experience relates to my regu...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Tamed By My Deputy

Controlling female boss gets an important lesson in the joys of being submissive

I was raised in a very traditional region where the patriarchy still held sway, and gender roles were set in stone; men were to be the breadwinners and in charge of everything, while women were to be housewives and baby-makers, with no rights and little or no say over their lives. Single women were allowed to go out to work to financially support their family until they left home upon marriage, but only doing the most men...

Help Desk

Coworkers give in to temptations

“Well, is it true?” I looked up from my desk to see Paula standing just inside the door to my office. She had her hands on her hips, and a look on her face that was half pissed-off, half smugly smiling. I looked at her quizzically and replied, “Is WHAT true?” “I had some drinks with Geneen last night, and she told me some things about you two. Is it true?” Paula’s green eyes flashed with a mixture of accusation and antici...

Zoom

A co-worker teaches Adam how to get through a boring meeting...

“Now, what’s a sexy man like you doing in a boring place like this?” Adam stared at the direct message as he sat at his dining room table. The annual earnings report was always so terribly boring, and being forced to sit through it with the camera turned on had made it even worse. The jarring message had awoken him from his slack-jawed haze. There were so many people it was difficult to locate R.Fletcher. He typed back, “...

Rendezvous Hijack

She wasn't what he was expecting!

Marvin has been reflecting on last Saturday night and the quick, intense wild fuck with the hot blonde he met at his friend's party. As soon as Marvin gets a break from the kitchen, he grabs some food, heads outside to get some air and call Kirsty, the hot blonde. He works as a chef at a seafood restaurant in South Beach. Only another five hours to go, then it was his night off. He forks in some crab; it reminds him of ho...

No-Dating Policy

After my flirty coworker quits the company, we can finally go out … and go at it

3:00 pm, one Friday in May. Those tits are hanging in front of me again. Loose within Sherrie's satin bra as she bends down unnecessarily to drop some mail on my desk. Also hanging in front of me is the same question again. “As a man, if you find a woman attractive, you should ask her out, right?” Her chasmic cleavage pins my eyeballs downward like a paperweight. Yeah, I know where her eyes are, but I’m human. “Sure,” I s...

Free Use Secretary

Casey the Free Use Secretary gets used by the team during a board meeting.

Casey sat at her desk outside the boardroom, browsing her favorite online lingerie stores. She came across a new strappy bodysuit with a completely open design aside from a small patch of sheer fabric to cover the bikini area and added it to her cart. One requirement of her secretarial job was a consistently refreshed wardrobe of sexy outfits and undergarments. Her boss, Mr. Skyler, had given her a corporate credit card f...

Dial M For Missy

Missy learns being polite is a must

I was going to New York to take over a struggling branch of my company, and my boss told me I would be the newest and brightest new branch president. I arrived at The Plaza, which is supposed to be one of New York's finest hotels. When I went to my room, my expectations were met and exceeded. My former administrative assistant Emily set this all up, along with the number of my new one. I rested my eyes briefly, then decid...

Score 183 183
78
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words