Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Midas And The Cheshire Cat

"And the CEO Takes The Gold"

2
2 Comments 2
905 Views 905
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"Dialog in italics is meant to be in German, as I am not fluent and don’t want to rely on translators getting the words/grammar wrong etc.- this is a work around. I will probably be doing this for a lot of stories because I like languages and I'm a slow learner LOL."

“Sir? You told me when someone named Ameline called to come get you? I know you’re in the middle of the meeting but you said she’d only call if it was urgent and--”

“Thank you. You are exactly right. Please pardon me for a few moments, gentlemen, I have to take this. I’ll be right back.” 

CEO Günter Midas Schuler excused himself to his corner office and picked up the phone. 

“Yes?”

“Sir?”

Hearing her voice on the other line, so simple of a word, nearly cracked his cool resolve like an egg.  

“What is it, Ameline?”

She made a soft pouting noise that made his cock jump.

“I can’t hold it any longer.  Please, may I release it?”

He was quiet for a bit longer, listening to her whimper-curled breath and the sound of her moving on the sheets. He licked his lips a moment to make sure his voice came out level and in control. “Go ahead.”

“Thank you, sir.”

The swell of piss flooding the crinkly diaper was audible over the phone along with the soft exhale of her relief and the continued rustle of skin against fabric as she reclined in bed. 

“Mm, that felt so good, sir.”

“Good,” he replied, his voice rasping into harshness, the word clipped and still convincingly formal as he tried to keep his body’s reactions under control. 

“Now it's your turn.”  

“Ameline, I  - “

“You promised.”

“I’m in the middle of a -- “

“You know you have to go. Listening to me always makes you have to go.”

“Yes. That’s true.”

He ran a hand over his lower abdomen and he exhaled slowly.  

“It’s okay.  It will feel good. You have been holding it since this morning. I'm so proud of my Sir, but now, I want him to wet his diaper. It’s time to wet your diaper, Master”

“I really do need to go…”  He exhaled into the phone again, half turning to avoid facing the glass door to his office in favor of the glass window behind him, showcasing the busy city outside on a clear, sunny day. With the sound of her breathing in his ear it was as relaxing as it was arousing.

“Are you going?”

“No, I’m… I’m having a shy bladder moment.”

The sound of her moving on the bed again conjured the image in his mind of how he left her this morning and his hand ran up his abdomen again.  “C-Can you sit still you’re making it ha-ah… Oh… there it is.” He sighed in relief once he heard the sound of her turning on running water over the phone. 

He spread his stance a bit as he felt the pee flood the diaper he was wearing under his dress slacks. “Ohhh, I had to go so badly. This feels… exquisite,” he sighed as his stream went on and on a bit longer, before trickling to a stop. And he was warm and wet.  He could smell his own heavy load of piss in his diaper now, like a faint cologne. 

She giggled on the other end and turned off the running water and there were crinkling sounds as she waddled her way back to bed. “Now, be a good sir and go back to work. I’ll be here, still diapered and pregnant for you to fuck stupid when you get home.”

“Christ, woman, you are too good for me,”  he moaned into the phone, his voice going softer once he spoke the German words. The familiarity of his native language made it rest lazier on his tongue when he spoke it vs the alert, hypervigilant state of his tongue when he spoke the English that was less familiar and not as fluent to his comfort level to speak, but was fluent enough to run an American Bio-Tech Company.

“I love you too, now get your ass to work… Sir.”

Günter Midas moaned an affectionate affirmative into her ear before hanging up the phone. With a deep, satisfying breath, he made his way back to the conference room to finish his board meeting. “Sorry about that, gentlemen. Now we were talking about the annual expenses for the quarterly report, correct?”

The rest of that meeting dragged on in a haze for Günter Midas as he was distracted by the scent of his own urine in his diaper and the semi-hard state of his cock as well.

“Mr. Schuler?” The voice of his secretary called into his office after the meeting. He looked up to see her startled and anxious face as she adjusted her headset. “Your wife is here for lunch.”  

He blinked and seconds later, his assistant was stepping aside to let his wife in through the glass doors. She was holding a bag of food.  

“I wanted to surprise you,” his wife said with a grin. She turned to the assistant and said, “Thank you, Vittoria.” 

The assistant looked from her boss to his wife and she knew her name was not Ameline at all. She pursed her lips and left without a word.  

Emily, his wife, made her way inside the office and set the bag of lunch on his desk.  She glanced briefly over her shoulder, then back to her husband. “Tint the Glass,”  she commanded in German.

The CEO licked his lips and reached under his desk to press a button that tinted the glass door and widows of his office to give him privacy. They could still see out, but no one could see in. 

He could still remember the day he met Emily, sixteen years ago to the day -  some hole in the wall diner. She was a waitress, and he was a gawky nerd who completely thought ‘I’m a biologist’ was the most ‘suave’ thing to say to women to flirt with them. But with Emily, it not only worked, it helped that he had a German accent, as she was a German Literature and Language major in university. 

They talked all night and haven’t been able to stop infodumping each other to sleep ever since. It was from one of those many info dumps that they learned they both have an erotic fascination with piss play and watersports. 

Brought some of your favorites. Meeting go well?” 

Yes, very. Ameline called in the middle of it.”

“I heard. It was why I had to rush over here.”

“Why?”

"Well, my husband got his board meeting interrupted by his pregnant whore and told to wet himself. So naturally, he needs to be changed, fed, and who better to do that than his loving wife?”

Günter Midas sucked in a breath as he looked his wife up and down. Tall, legs for days, bobbed auburn hair, black rimmed glasses, and a glittery gloss on her lips as she slowly unwrapped the belt of the long coat she was wearing and let a glimpse of the negligee teddy she had on underneath wink at him through the slit of the open jacket, complete with exposed garters to her thigh highs, and that slow smirk that gave her a manic edge to her features.  

It made her lips look too big for her face, which was narrow, pinched and severely angular, almost disproportionate from too much plastic surgery, but Günter Midas loved her anyway. He wanted her happy and if her only flaw was being addicted to plastic surgery to help with her body dysphoria/dysmorphia, then he was glad he made enough money that his wallet would never suffer for her one vice. He didn’t think that made him an enabler, though some people may say so.

As he looked her up and down, he smirked. “How did you fit your chastity caged dick in that thong?”

“Secrets.”   She smirked and moved closer and stole a kiss, and as she did so, her hand reached to grope his groin.  “Very wet diaper, there, husband.”

“Y-Yes … I’ve been half hard for hours -- ah!”  He whimpered as she squeezed right over the head of his dick. 

“See, you got me caged. I get to punish yours for being uncaged.”

“Yes, Mistress. But do keep in mind, my lunch is only so long…”

“Relax, you’re the CEO. Let their imaginations swirl and spin, thinking you’re having some affair and I’m admonishing you fervently about how you better not be cheating on me. All that drama.  You know how we Americans are, we love a good gossip story.”

“Scandalous CEO Caught Cheating. Wife Sues for Half the Business. Tabloid stuff.”

“Mm, or how about Trans Wife of CEO Caught In Pregnancy Plot with College Sophomore Couple To Help Pay Tuition?”

“On that subject, how’s Jerome?”

“His dysphoria is lower than it's been for months. I think it's because  Ameline is pregnant at the same time. They can comfort each other and I have been better at keeping their fridge stocked with their comfort foods.”

“Pickles and Oreos?”

“Yes.”  Emily took a deep breath and moved her hand. “Take off your clothes,” she ordered, switching gears.  

Feeling her hand move away, Günter Midas watched as she went to take items out of the bag, that included a riding crop, lubricant, a new diaper, a vibrating insertable bullet the size of an egg, and for good measure, a Styrofoam to-go box from their favorite Teriyaki place and a jar of her homemade Lime Kombucha.

He started taking off his shoes and pants, folding them neatly over the back of the chair. His diaper was bright yellow and sagging a bit low. It was more obvious now that he didn’t have his slacks holding the diaper closer to his body. 

“Shirt too, Midas. You know the drill,” Emily chided.

Unbuttoning the shirt and draping it atop his pants on the back of the office chair so it didn't get wrinkled, he stood there in only his diaper and socks in his CEO corner office with the tinted glass so no one knew what he was doing, but the thrill of doing this in his office made him hard nearly instantly. The thrill of being caught in this humiliation was turning him on. But what turned him on more was the way Emily was staring at him, like he was a morsel of meat fit for her devouring.

LatoyaBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LatoyaBeauty

That’s better, much better. Good,” she purred in German, then grazed the crop over his nipples. He winced from the ticklish and sensitive sensation of it.

“Do you want your tits or your ass spanked?”

Midas blushed, he both loved and hated that she called his chest ‘tits’ in that way.  His lashes fluttered rapidly and he struggled to find words in either language. Emily giggled. “Tits, yes? You love to have your tits spanked, don’t you, boy?”

He nodded emphatically, keeping his hands clasped in front of his groin. He felt his heart racing.  The anxiety of ‘oh no, what if we’re caught’ was thrumming louder and louder in his mind.  

Emily ran the crop over his nipples again and she could feel how much he was riled up and trying to keep it contained. He would typically be a lot more vocal, but she wanted to surprise him after all, and seeing him fight himself was making her feel more and more secure in her role as the Dominant one in their marriage. 

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

Midas dug half moons into his upper thighs as he grit his teeth upon each impact. He exhaled roughly, tears welling up in the corners of his eyes as he struggled to not sway or beg for more. 

“Look at you. Have I been negligent to my boy? Or is it where we are, doing what we’re doing that has you so…” 

“Yes.”

“Do you want me to stop?”

“N-No. I… am all green to continue.”

“Good.”

Whack!!

Whack-Whack!

Whack! 

Whack-Whack!

Midas whimpered after the final double tap on his left tit. His breath trembled shallowly as his heart was racing. “M-May I …”

“Already?”

“Forgive me, Mistress.”

Whack-Whack

Whack !

Whack 

Whaaaack!! 

“Check in, my love, what color are you now?”  Emily asked him in German  because he was getting glaze-eyed and she knew English would be harder for him to access. 

Gold-Green, Gold as my fucking name… Oh my fucking god… please let me cum!!”  He gasped the words out rapidly. 

Emily caressed the side of his face, tracing his jaw with the crop. “Mm, is that how we ask?”

He panted harshly, grinding the groans out through his teeth and struggling to stay standing upright. She angled the crop under his chin and tipped his head up to look at her.  

“Let's take the diaper off. You need to christen your new diaper with your load. Assume the position for coronation.”

Breath still heavy and hard, he nodded and moved to lay on the floor. She grabbed the diaper,  the lubricant, and the vibrating egg and got down to her knees with the crop between her teeth. She set the things down to take the crop from her teeth, staring at the red marks around his tits.   It gave her chills.  

“You are such a sight, you know that, Midas? You are the king of my castle and lord of my heart, and it is an honor to change your diaper…”

Looking up at her, he licked his lips, a habit of his. “Then what are you waiting for?” he asked, letting his Austrian accent rest thick on his words to watch her eyes flutter.  

Without another word, she unfastened one side of his diaper and then the other,  the smell of his urine was sharp and everywhere. He felt exposed and vulnerable with his stout erection just standing there, and the pink hole of his ass open to her as well.    

There was a weird dance between fear and arousal as she stared at him with that hungry look in her eyes and her lips slowly stretching into her wild smile that made her eyes bright.

“Lift up.” 

Maintaining eye contact, Midas slowly lifted his hips for her to take the diaper from under him and place the other underneath him.  Once the new diaper was under him, she pointed down and he slowly lowered his body on the new diaper.  

His erection was still twitching. It was above average in girth but comfortably average in length.  He watched as she took a moist towelette wipe from her bra and ripped it open with her teeth like it was a condom and then took the small square of the wipe out and wiped him down,  around his cock base,  his inner thighs, the taint and his ass. It made him tremble as he was still looking down the expanse of his own body to look at hers.  

She set the used wipe aside and reached for the lubricant. Sticking the nozzle in his ass, she squirted what she thought was a dollop inside of him. Midas gasped and then whimpered.  

Not ready, I’m not ready… Give me a minute before you put the egg inside.”

“Do you not want it this time?”

“I am fine to have it, just give me a minute, please…” 

“Of course, my love.”  She got up and put the diaper and the used wipe in the wastepaper basket on the other side of the desk. As she came back to kneel by him to continue their scene,  his phone rang. The tension in the room got so thick so fast.

“Midas Bio-Tech Incorporated.” Vittoria’s voice answered the call. Emily listened to her as she leaned on the desk, looking at Midas who looked awkward, suspended between work mode and  fuck mode, not sure if he’d be paged to answer the phone or not. 

“I’m sorry Mr. Schuler is out for lunch, can I take a message?”

Hearing that, Emily gave Midas what could only be described as a Cheshire cat grin. 

“Shall we continue?”

Midas nodded. “I’m ready.”

Squatting back down between her husband’s legs, she slowly slid in the insertable egg toy.  Once it was secure in his ass she folded the diaper up over his now soft anatomy and fastened one side and then the other. “Get dressed so we can enjoy the meal I brought for you.”

Rolling upright and then getting to his feet, he methodically re-dressed himself and sat down in his chair. She reached for the hand sanitizer on his desk to squirt some in her hands.  

“Ugh, I got too much. Share with me, give me your hands,” she said and then sort of washed her hands and his in sanitizer til the room smelled more of Purell instead of the lube she’d used on him earlier. She scooted the tray of food to him and the kombucha in the mason jar.   “Eat.”

“Are you not having any,” he asked, noticing there was only enough for one. 

“I had a late brunch, I'm saving room for dinner later.”

Midas frowned. “Emily…”

“Don’t. I’m fine. I have eaten today. One meal, late brunch, four of the food groups were present.  I’m doing better and I’m working on it. No relapse, I promise.”

He sighed heavily. “Alright, I’ll take you at your word.”

“Thank you.”

Midas started on his meal of teriyaki rice and chicken with two crab rangoons. Emily sat there, pulling up something on her phone. She pulled up the app attached and sync’d to his implanted vibrator. 

With a Cheshire grin, she slowly turned it on and watched as Midas froze, feeling the faint buzzing from it.  His breath caught just a bit as looked up at his wife. “You couldn’t wait til after I was done with my lunch?”

“I am, I was just making sure it worked. I didn’t want to get all the way back home to turn it on and it doesn’t work, but you feel it working?”

“Yes. Please turn it off, til I finish my meal?”

Emily obeyed his request and then reached and took one of his rangoons and nibbled on it before putting the whole thing in her mouth.  Midas was looking at her cautiously. “If you want the other one…?”

“No, no, one is good.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m... I’m sure.”

Midas pursed his lips at her hesitation and placed the other rangoon in front of her on post it note like a tiny coaster or saucer for it. 

She stared at it, then sort of slumped defeatedly and took the other rangoon and pulled it apart to eat it more slowly. Midas took the jar of kombucha and opened it then downed half of it with a moan of delight. 

Emily gave a smile of pride.  “I really should be going. I’ll see you at home, alright?”

“Yes, about that. I am probably gonna stop by and check on Ameline on the way home. So if I’m a little late, I don’t want you to worry.”

“Thanks for the heads up.” Emily tied her jacket closed again and gathered the items in the bag, then went over to the other side of the desk and kissed  Midas on the cheek. He turned to catch her mouth and she moaned and slowly, reluctantly broke the kiss. 

“We’ll continue this later, provided I’ve done enough for you today that you’ll let me out of my chastity cage?”

“Mm, so this was all for you, then? The crop and the... visit itself?”

“Of course not. The fact that I am ulteriorly benefiting from tending to you and teasing you on the clock, that’s only a bonus,” she said with a wink, then standing upright, she ran her hand over her hair, and took a deep breath. “Don’t work my husband too hard.”

“Of course not, that’s your job.”

She smiled at their inside joke and then went to the door and let herself out. The door was open long enough for Midas to get a glimpse of Vittoria.

“He’s all yours again,” Emily joked as she looked at her phone camera and checked her makeup. “Pleasure seeing you again, Vittoria.”

“Yes, you too, Mrs. Schuler,” Vittoria replied nervously. And as Emily walked to the elevator, she opened that app again and turned the vibrator up to the high setting. The doors of said elevator were opening and she stepped in, right as she heard her husband swear loudly in German.

Emily smiled that Cheshire-cat smile at the silent but curious expression on Vittoria’s face as she looked from the tinted office window of her boss to the disappearing cryptid grin of his wife as the elevator doors closed. 

Published 
Written by LuceDevlin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments