Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rendezvous Hijack

"She wasn't what he was expecting!"

39
6 Comments 6
1.2k Views 1.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Marvin has been reflecting on last Saturday night and the quick, intense wild fuck with the hot blonde he met at his friend's party.

As soon as Marvin gets a break from the kitchen, he grabs some food, heads outside to get some air and call Kirsty, the hot blonde. He works as a chef at a seafood restaurant in South Beach. Only another five hours to go, then it was his night off. He forks in some crab; it reminds him of how Kirsty’s pussy tasted.

A few blocks away Kirsty is busy at work. She is a Miami real estate agent and has just made a big sale. Her cell phone vibrates around her desk and the tag ‘That guy from Saturday’ fills the screen. Kirsty thinks his name is Martin but isn’t 100%.

“Hey hun, how’s your day? It’s Marvin.”

Marvin! Kirsty smiles as she answers the cell, she is almost right.

“Hi, I am good, thank you. How’s your week?” Kirsty replies.

“It's been a busy one at work. Hope you don’t mind me calling, I guess you are working too? But I had a great time on Saturday and couldn’t resist.”

“Well, I think you still have my panties, Marvin.”

“I am looking after them for you. I like the smell of your pussy on them.”

Kirsty was wearing a red dress with a lace thong last Saturday night, which she soon found round her ankles and Marvin pumping away inside her.

“You keep them as a souvenir,” Kirsty chuckles.

“What are you wearing now?”

“My black work skirt, white blouse, black heels.”

“Are you alone?” Marvin asks.

“Yes.”

Kirsty shares the open plan office with some colleagues, but everyone is currently out except the boss man, and he sits upstairs.

“I haven’t got long; I am on a break. I think it is time to liven up your day.”

“What did you have in mind?” Kirsty asks, inquisitively.

“Have you ever cum at work?”

“Well, now you mention it, no!! I don’t want to get fired,” Kirsty protests.

“Well, if you are alone, who will know?”

“You want me to finger myself?”

“Don’t you ever get yourself off, Kirsty?”

“Well, yes, of course,” she replies.

“Then, I think it’s time to get your tight, little box all wet.”

“Fuck, this is crazy!”

“Put your hand inside your panties and tell me everything you feel.”

Kirsty pushes up her skirt and slides her hand between her thighs, slowly she finds her panties and starts stroking herself. She moves her hand inside her underwear and rubs her pussy. She feels nervous that someone will catch her, but excited at the prospect of cumming.

“Oh, babe, I am getting so wet. I am really worried someone is going to catch me though.”

“That’s part of the fun. Let’s make it more dangerous. Are you bare-legged, Kirsty?”

“Yes.”

“Take your panties off.”

“Fuck, I feel so naughty.”

Kirsty slides her knickers down her legs and spreads herself.

“My clit is throbbing for you, Marvin.”

“Push your fingers inside your soft, pink, pussy. Tell me how wet you are.”

“Shit, I am so wet. I think I am going to cum.”

“I want to know how every part of your body tingles,” Marvin says, imagining Kirsty strumming.

Just then Sandy, Kirsty’s fellow real estate agent walks into the office. Kirsty’s orgasm quickly subsides as she cuts Marvin off. She kicks her underwear under the desk and crosses her legs, in an attempt to act normal.

Sandy is in her mid-forties with aptly sandy-coloured hair. She looks sharp, dressed in a black dress, bare-legged with pink high heels.

“Mr Hartland wants to see you upstairs,” Sandy calls over.

“Oh, okay,” Kirsty says, flustered.

“You alright? It’s only about the beach house sale,” Sandy replies.

“I’m good, I will head up now,” Kirsty says, walking across the office.

Kirsty finds Hartland sitting, chewing over sales figures as she enters his office.

“You wanted to see me, Mr Hartland.”

“Yes, Karen, sit down.”

“It’s Kirsty, Mr Hartland.”

“Ah, yeah, whatever.”

Hartland is the owner of Sun Real Estate. He is a fake tan in an expensive suit heading towards his forties. He starts to talk about the particulars of the beach house, Kirsty sold. After a few minutes, he stops in his tracks.

“Karen, can I ask? Are you wearing underwear?”

“Urm, well, no actually. It’s a long story but my panties ripped. And it’s Kirsty!”

“Ripped?”

“Yes. When I went to the toilet.”

“Do you think it's appropriate not to wear knickers in the office?”

“Well, I didn’t think you would mind,” Kirsty says, rubbing her legs against each other.

She then opens her thighs slightly teasing Hartland with a glimpse of her naked wet snatch. He stares in silence at her pink. She gets up and walks round to his side of the desk.

“Well, I guess it is a hot day,” Hartland says, running his hands along her legs.

Sandy is cursing her computer, which won’t print out some paperwork as Kirsty comes in with a smile on her face.

“Hartland invited me round his house tonight to run through some particulars on the beach house.”

“Really, well make sure he wears a condom, Kirsty,” Sandy replies, handing Kirsty the knickers she had found on the floor.

“Sandy, it’s not what you think,” Kirsty replies, embarrassed as she takes the panties.

AishaAmiri
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AishaAmiri

“It's exactly what I think, but it’s okay.”

Kirsty looks sheepish, it is already too late. She could feel Hartland’s cum in her pussy where he had not less than five minutes ago shot his load in her cunt. Kirsty quickly grabs her bag and heads home.

It had been Sandy’s turn at a certain moment. Hartland had a reputation for shagging the ladies in the office. In Sandy’s case, it had been a one-time fuck at an office party.

Sandy gives up on her computer and goes to try printing from Kirsty’s. As she finds her documents Kirsty’s cell vibrates across the desk. She has forgotten her phone. Sandy ignores it and starts to print. A few minutes later, it vibrates again. Sandy notices the name ‘That guy from Saturday’. On the third attempt, curiosity gets the better of her and Sandy answers the cell.

“Hey, it’s Marvin. Are you OK? what happened? Did you cum?” a voice asks.

Sandy thinks about the underwear on the floor and Kirsty’s reactions. She puts the picture together.

“Sorry, I can’t talk,” Sandy whispers, then cuts Marvin off.

It’s been a busy afternoon for Kirsty, Sandy thinks to herself. She decides to play along with Marvin and pretends to be Kirsty. She starts texting and telling him how she gushed like a fire hydrant as she strummed her clit. Marvin responds immediately that he is so hard for her and asks her what she is up to this evening.

Still pretending to be Kirsty, Sandy agrees to meet him at Rembrandts, a bar close to the office.

Would Marvin turn up tonight? And how would she know him? Sandy contemplates. There is only one way to find out and that is to go to Rembrandts.

Sandy reapplies her makeup and spruces up her hair. She then walks the few blocks to Rembrandts. She orders a wine and looks around; there are no men on their own in the bar, so she goes to an outside table.

Sandy notices a cute guy, with dark hair, in his late twenties, lingering on his own with a beer. Could this be Marvin? She wonders. Sandy is a bit of a cougar and likes younger guys, he is just her type.

“Are you waiting for someone?” Sandy calls over to him.

“Just a friend,” he replies.

“Welcome to join me, while you wait,” Sandy says.

Marvin walks over and sits down.

“Why not? I am Marvin. What are doing here?”

“Sandy. I am waiting for a guy, I am not sure he is going to turn up though,” Sandy replies.

“Well, if doesn’t he is an idiot, you look lovely,”

“Thank you.”

They sit and continue to chat.

“Well, I don’t think our dates are coming,” Marvin says drinking his beer.

“Mine has already, but Kirsty can’t make it,” Sandy replies.

“What do you mean? How did you know my date is Kirsty?” Marvin asks.

“I have a confession; I work in the same office, and she left her cell behind. Those messages were from me.”

“Fuck. So, you hijacked my date?”

“Yes, you could say that. But I genuinely wanted to meet you.”

“And now you have.”

“Shall we have another drink?” Sandy asks.

“OK,” Marvin replies.

“So, do you often encourage ladies to take off their panties?” Sandy inquires.

“All the time. Maybe I could persuade you?”

“Well, I would have to be wearing them in the first place, wouldn’t I?”

“Are you commando now?” Marvin says as he looks down at Sandy’s bare legs.

“I did have a black thong on, but I slid it down my legs before I came here. I thought you might appreciate the gesture.”

“Do you often go out without panties?”

 “Sometimes if I am feeling hot or horny. Or both!”

“Are you horny right now?”

“Wetter by the minute,” Sandy replies.

“I would love to taste your wetness,” Marvin says, staring Sandy down.

“Really. Tell me what you would like to do to me.”

“I would start by French kissing your pussy, then slowly I would dip my tongue in your wet snatch. Then drink as much of your orgasm as you provide.”

“You seem confident, I don’t cum easily,” Sandy says, as she rubs her nose.

“You wouldn’t tell you were commando if you at least didn’t want me to touch you.”

“Maybe I just wanted to get your engine fired up,” Sandy replies.

“Just looking at you, gets me doing that.”

“Very smooth,” Sandy laughs.

“Are you smooth?” Marvin says, suggestively.

“You will have to come over here and find out,” Sandy says.

Marvin moves around the table and sits closer to Sandy. He runs his hand along her legs and up her dress.

“You are pretty smooth,” he exclaims.

“I think we should skip the starter and go directly to the main course, Marvin.”

“Why are we still here?”

Marvin kisses Sandy lightly on the lips and then more passionately.

“Where do you live?”

“The other side of Miami,” Marvin replies.

“I know a place we can go, a few blocks away,” Sandy whispers.

She pulls Marvin up and they leave Rembrandts, then walk the few blocks back to Sun Real Estate’s offices. Sandy has the keys to the kingdom and once inside the dark building she takes Marvin up to the boardroom.

“Well,” she says, pointing downwards.

Marvin kneels down and then lifts Sandy on the table. She opens her legs, and he gazes at her glorious pussy. He wastes no time in nuzzling in. Sandy pulls her breasts out of her dress and Marvin’s tongue works its magic.

He pulls up and undoes his jeans, pulling out his hard cock. Sandy moves closer to him and helps the stiff weapon inside her wet pussy. They kiss as they fuck. Sandy can taste herself on his lips as she feels herself cum at the same moment Marvin explodes inside her.

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments