Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Free Use Secretary

"Casey the Free Use Secretary gets used by the team during a board meeting."

109
14 Comments 14
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Casey sat at her desk outside the boardroom, browsing her favorite online lingerie stores. She came across a new strappy bodysuit with a completely open design aside from a small patch of sheer fabric to cover the bikini area and added it to her cart.

One requirement of her secretarial job was a consistently refreshed wardrobe of sexy outfits and undergarments. Her boss, Mr. Skyler, had given her a corporate credit card for this and other related expenses.

The intercom buzzed just as Casey clicked the button to complete her purchase.

“Casey, can you come in here, please?”

Mr. Skyler’s voice had the authoritative yet warm tone she’d come to recognize, and she immediately knew what to expect.

“Yes, sir! I’ll be right in.”

After closing the browser window and replacing the credit card in her desk drawer, Casey stood up, smoothed down her gray pencil skirt, and knocked lightly on the boardroom door before letting herself in, offering a smile to all the men around the table.

Mr. Skyler waved her closer without looking up from the graphs he studied on a large-screen tablet.

Casey’s heels clicked and clacked on the boardroom floor as she made her way around the conference table to her boss.

He was in his late forties, tall and toned, with dark brown eyes and salt-and-pepper hair. When Casey stood beside him, awaiting his attention, he turned his chair toward her and pointed down, signaling her to get on her knees. Then he unbuckled his pants and belt as he continued to study the charts.

Casey knelt in front of him obediently, bending her long legs as she crouched down, her skirt pulling taut over her wide hips and curvaceous ass. She reached into her boss’ slacks and boxer briefs to pull out his semi-hard cock.

“So, what are we doing about these numbers? We need to show growth by the end of the month to meet our quarterly goals,” Mr. Skyler asked the team, spreading his legs to make room for Casey as she leaned down into his lap to take him into her mouth.

“I met with the advertising team yesterday. They had some good ideas for a quick turnaround,” Mr. Harrison said.

Mr. Skyler let out a low groan as Casey dropped her mouth all the way down to the base of his cock and sucked hard, stroking him with her lips and rubbing with her tongue as he grew in her mouth.

Then he composed himself to respond.

“Okay, are you taking the lead on that?”

“Yeah, I’ve got it covered. I’ll make sure they have a presentation ready for the all-hands meeting Friday,” Mr. Harrison promised.

“Okay, good. Who else has something?” Mr. Skyler asked, reaching down to unbutton Casey’s white silk blouse and tugging it out from the waistband of her skirt before pushing it off.

Mr. Richards spoke next. “I met with a representative from Allcorp this morning. I still need to nail down a contract, but he gave me a soft offer to put products into a hundred stores as soon as we can organize the shipping.”

“Okay, let’s jump on that! Eddie, will you talk to shipping and see how quickly they can expedite the order?” Mr. Skyler asked, leaning forward to cup and squeeze Casey’s large, DD breasts through the lace bodysuit she wore under her clothes. Then he rested his hand on the back of her head, guiding her to bob up and down on his now fully hard and thick shaft.

“Yeah, I’m on it!” Eddie, who Casey knew as Mr. Clark, answered.

“Good work!” Mr. Skyler groaned, holding Casey’s head down in his lap and thrusting up, filling her throat. His executive secretary’s wet gagging sounds echoed throughout the boardroom.

As Mr. Skyler got lost in the blowjob, his second-in-command, Mr. Michaels spoke up and took over the discussion seamlessly.

“Okay, let’s put a plan together for what we’ll present at the all-hands meeting this week. I think if we have one more action piece in place, we should have a pretty solid showing.”

“I was studying the sales trends from the past few months and noticed that our numbers have been going up significantly in-” Mr. Jameson spoke up next, but was interrupted by Mr. Skyler’s loud grunting and groaning as he filled Casey’s mouth.

Casey kept her lips wrapped tightly around her boss’ cock as it pulsed in her mouth, releasing several spurts of hot cum. She moaned and swallowed around him, licking and sucking his cock clean before pulling back. She continued stroking him, squeezing out a last drop of cum and licking it from his tip, earning another groan. Then she smiled up at him and licked her lips as she tucked his cock back away in his pants.

“Good girl,” Mr. Skyler praised, cupping and squeezing her tits once more as she stood up. “Could you get me a glass of water, please?”

“Of course, sir,” Casey said sweetly as she stood and steadied herself on her heels.

She walked to a counter at the back of the room to pour a glass of ice water from a pitcher, then delivered it to Mr. Skyler.

“Will there be anything else, sir?” she asked.

“Not for now,” he answered dismissively, without looking up. “But stay near the intercom. I expect we’ll be ready to order lunch soon.”

“Of course, sir,” Casey said, turning to return to her desk. She picked up her blouse and carried it with her, but didn’t put it back on.

As Casey passed by Mr. Michaels' seat, he leaned back and grabbed her wrist to stop her. Without a word to her directly, he got up and guided her to stand at the edge of the large table, then pushed down on her shoulders to bend her over it. He stood right behind her, grinding his hard cock against her ass through their clothes as he tossed her blouse aside again and tugged the straps of her bodysuit down over her shoulders and arms. Once he’d pulled it down to her waist, he reached around to cup and squeeze her bare breasts as she propped herself up on the table with her elbows.

“Okay, so who is going to reach out to R&D to get those numbers?” Mr. Michaels asked the team, continuing to take part in the discussion as he tugged Casey’s tight skirt up, exposing her lace-covered ass.

He pressed two fingers into her slit through the crotchless opening of the bodysuit and groaned as her wetness coated them.

Casey gasped and moaned, being cautious not to make too much noise and disrupt the important meeting. She knew from experience that she’d be punished if she did.

Mr. Michaels opened his belt and pants and took his 7" cock out, then replaced his fingers in her wet pussy in one hard, deep thrust.

“Oh, fuck!” Casey yelped, unable to stifle her reaction as her pussy was suddenly stretched open.

Then she felt and heard a loud slap to the side of her ass, which left a stinging, tingling sensation.

“I thought you’d learned better than to speak unless spoken to, Casey,” Mr. Michaels said as he started thrusting in and out, pulling her hair, and fucking her from behind as the meeting went on.

LaurenHazel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurenHazel

“Ohhhh, yes, sir. I’m sorry, Mr. Michaels. It won’t happen again!” Casey moaned.

“Better not. The boardroom is no place for women’s voices.”

As Mr. Michaels pounded Casey’s pussy, alternating fast, hard strokes with slower, teasing ones, Mr. Clark reached over from his seat next to them and brought her right hand to his already exposed cock, guiding her to stroke him. She squeezed her hand around the average-sized cock and stroked him with a firm grip, moaning as softly as she could while Mr. Michaels dug his fingers into her hips and hammered her into the table.

Then Mr. Michaels pulled her backward suddenly, nearly causing her to stumble over as she lost her grip on the conference table. He turned her to the side and pushed her head down into Mr. Clark’s lap, and she held onto the sides of his chair to hold herself up.

Mr. Clark gripped a fistful of her hair and guided her onto his cock, holding himself around the base and pushing through her lips forcefully, without a word.

The meeting carried on as Casey endured rough thrusts from both ends. Mr. Michaels went on pounding her pussy with relentless force and speed while Mr. Clark pushed her head down onto his lap, thrusting up and making her gag and drool all over his cock and balls.

Mr. Michaels was the first to finish, shooting a big load of cum deep inside her pussy with a loud grunt.

“Do you mind taking over the presentation, Dan?” Mr. Scott asked as he came over to tag in.

“No problem, Joe,” Mr. Michaels groaned, pulling out of Casey’s gaping pussy and watching as his cum seeped out in a thick, creamy stream. “Let me just finish up here first.”

“Yeah, no problem,” Mr. Scott said, taking his thick 6" cock out and rubbing it along Casey’s cum-coated slit before sliding into her messy pussy.

“Do you mind?” Mr. Michaels asked Mr. Clark as he stepped aside next to his chair.

“Sure, go ahead,” Mr. Clark offered, releasing his grip on Casey’s hair so that Mr. Michaels could pull her onto his cock.

He rubbed his cummy cock all over Casey’s face before pushing it into her mouth to clean him.

Casey gasped as Mr. Michaels slapped her face with his still-hard member, splashing her with droplets of cum. Then she moaned and sucked him clean, feeling fresh tears stream down her face with her ruined make-up as Mr. Michaels gagged her on his big cock.

“Here you go,” Mr. Michaels said as he finished and passed her back to Mr. Clark. Then he stepped away to the other side of the table to work on the presentation.

Mr. Clark was the next to cum, filling Casey’s mouth with a second load. Then Mr. Jameson switched spots with him to fill the vacant hole. He stood and held onto Casey’s head with both hands as he roughly fucked her throat with his thick, 8" dick. He hammered her relentlessly, filling the boardroom with more gagging and glucking sounds as drool spilled to the floor at his feet.

“Almost done, Joe?” Mr. Harrison asked as he stood by stroking his cock. “I want to make sure I finish before lunch.”

“Yeah, just give me a minute,” Mr. Scott groaned, getting close.

With a few more thrusts, as he watched Mr. Jameson battering Casey’s throat with his huge cock, Mr. Scott filled her pussy with a second load.

Mr. Harrison tagged him out right away, briefly wetting his smaller, 5 1/2" cock in Casey’s cum-filled pussy before pulling back and pushing into her tight asshole, using the cum as lube. He pushed in all the way in the first thrust, stretching her forcibly.

“Take it,” Mr. Harrison muttered, squeezing Casey’s ass cheeks and grinding into her before pulling back to thrust. He bumped her forward, forcing Mr. Jameson’s cock deeper down her throat with each hard thrust.

“Okay, I think we’re in a good place for the all-hands meeting on Friday,” Mr. Skyler said, as the team finished work on their presentation. “Seems like a good time to break for lunch.”

“Yeah, just a minute,” Mr. Harrison groaned, taking one more hard thrust into Casey’s ass before pulling back and pushing her down to her knees, stroking his cock over her.

Mr. Jameson pulled out of Casey’s mouth and pushed her head down onto his spit-soaked balls, taking her hand and wrapping it around his cock to stroke.

Casey moaned and sucked eagerly on Mr. Jameson’s balls while she squeezed her hand around him and pumped his long, thick shaft.

“Here, let me get in,” Mr. Richards said, making room to stand and stroke his hard cock over Casey’s face, too.

Mr. Harrison stroked himself faster until he came with a grunt, shooting several quick spurts of cum all over Casey’s face and hair.

Casey gasped and moaned, closing her eyes as she felt the hot splashes coating her cheeks, nose, and forehead.

Mr. Jameson groaned, grabbing Casey by the chin and angling her face up so that he’d have a good view of the streaks of cum running down her face.

Mr. Jameson and Mr. Richards took turns using Casey’s mouth and stroking over her face until they were both ready to finish.

Mr. Richards shoved his thumb into Casey’s mouth and pulled down on her lower jaw until her mouth hung open.

Casey moaned, opening her mouth wide and sticking out her tongue as she gazed up at the two men.

Mr. Jameson finished first, shooting several spurts over her face and into her mouth. Mr. Richards followed just seconds later, spilling his thick cum onto her forehead and nose, then wiping the head of his cock on her tongue to clear the last drops.

“Okay, then,” Mr. Skyler said once all the men had finished. “Get your lunch orders to Casey. We’ll reconvene at 1:30. Good work, everybody.”

Mr. Jameson and Mr. Richards helped Casey to her feet, and she dutifully took the men’s lunch orders, wiping the cum from her eyes and her iPad screen as it dripped down.

Once the lunch order was placed, Casey went to get herself cleaned up. She went into the women’s restroom, which they’d had renovated into a locker room for her as the only female in the office, with showers and lockers where she could keep spare clothes.

Before cleaning up, Casey took a few moments to look at herself in the mirror. She was so turned on by her own reflection: cum and saliva streaking down her face, neck, and bare chest, her skirt bunched up around her waist. That, and the memories from fulfilling her job duties in the conference room, caused her pussy to throb. She couldn’t resist sitting back on a bench to rub her clit and finger her messy pussy, scooping out as much cum as she could and sucking it from her fingers. She did the same with the cum on her face, wiping it up and pushing it into her mouth.

In a matter of moments, Casey moaned and came on her fingers, her back arching and hips writhing. Her desperate sounds echoed off of the tiled walls, surrounding her with her own pleasure.

Casey was hardly satisfied with one orgasm, but didn’t dare indulge any further. Rather, she cleaned herself up thoroughly and efficiently, then redressed and readied herself for her afternoon duties.

Published 
Written by AJPages
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments