Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Free Use for the Construction Workers

"Jessica offers her services to a group of construction workers on a hot day."

65
6 Comments 6
3.3k Views 3.3k
7.8k words 7.8k words

It was 10:38 in the morning when Jessica finally got out of bed, following four intense orgasms. She’d woken up wet and horny in an empty house, her kids at sleep-away camp, and her husband at work in the city, and decided on a lazy morning with her favorite toy, a vibrating rabbit-style dildo with a clit-stimulating attachment. She might have gone for round five, but the summer sun streaming through the windows had already brought the room to an uncomfortably warm temperature.

Now that her horniness was no longer distracting her, Jessica noticed the construction sounds outside and remembered that she’d seen signs warning of some upcoming roadwork on their street. Peeking out through the bedroom window to check on their progress, she saw four workers widening an already pretty large hole in the pavement right in front of her driveway. One guy used a jackhammer to split the pavement into smaller, moveable pieces, and the other guys worked together to move the pieces out of the way. 

“What is it about men in uniform?” Jessica asked herself as she watched the men work in their orange shirts, bright yellow vests, and jeans, admiring their strength and power as they handled the manual labor with ease. She admonished herself for having such a basic fantasy, but then figured it must be a cliche for a reason. 

As she continued watching, her attention wrapt, she noticed the individual looks of the four men and their personalities. 

The guy who appeared to be in charge was tall and built with sun-bronzed skin, short hair under a baseball cap, and a goatee. He had lots of tattoos on his exposed forearms and biceps, disappearing under his t-shirt. At one point, she watched him tap another guy out from using the jackhammer, and he took over with faster, more powerful movements, quickly breaking up the rest of the asphalt. Then, he handed the jackhammer back and walked away, leaving the others to finish cleaning up. Definitely Big Dick Energy. 

The second guy that Jessica noticed was also fairly tall with light brown skin, clean-shaven with short-cropped brown hair, a bit of a dad bod, and a broad, muscular back. He seemed more considerate than the first guy, jumping in to help the others out and anticipating their needs. 

The third guy was the shortest of the four men. He was white with a smaller frame and toned muscles. He was also clean-shaven, and his hair was a little longer than the others, flipped up a little in front. He seemed to be the quietest of the four men, focused on the work and helping to clean up at each step. 

The fourth guy was bigger than the others, but quite agile and strong. He was white with a bushy beard and short brown hair under a baseball cap. He seemed to be the funny guy in the group, making himself and the others laugh as they worked. 

Jessica’s attention was finally pulled from the construction crew when her phone dinged, signaling a text. She saw her husband’s name on the lock screen and smiled as she clicked to view the message and typed her response.

Tom: Hey baby, how’s your morning going? 

Jessica: Just getting out of bed and quite distracted watching the construction guys working on the street :) 

Tom: Oh yeah? You should go flirt with them. Have a little fun ;)  

Jessica: Maybe I will :)  

Tom: Good girl. Can’t wait to hear about it :-*

With the encouragement from her husband, Jessica got dressed to take the dog for a walk. She pulled on some black leggings without underwear and a low-cut tank top over her sports bra. The bra gave her great cleavage, which she hoped would help her convince the guys to take a quick break from their work to chat with her. 

As Jessica left the house, she caught the workers’ attention right away and smiled, greeting them all warmly. They were still in the middle of digging the hole, so she took her chocolate lab Lucky for a walk and hoped there’d be more of an opportunity for flirting when she returned. 

Sure enough, the men were taking a quick break when she came back about a half hour later, standing around and talking. Jessica felt a little thrill approaching them after having watched them for so long through her window and felt butterflies in her stomach as she attracted a couple sets of eyes. 

“You guys are hard at work out here! I hope you’re staying hydrated,” Jessica said. 

“Yeah, we have water bottles in the cooler,” guy number two said. 

“That’s good. I was just going to make some lemonade if you’d like some.” 

“That would be great,” the boss guy said with a smile that was really more of a smirk. 

“Great, I’ll be back out in a few minutes,” Jessica said, turning to go into the house and hoping to catch some eyes on her big, curvaceous ass as she walked away. 

She went into the kitchen to mix a pitcher of lemonade and added ice. Then she pushed her boobs up as much as possible in her sports bra and, after just a little deliberation, she stripped off her tank top, baring her stomach. 

She brought the pitcher and five cups outside, and now she had the full attention of the entire crew.

“I brought cups for everyone. I was hoping I could entice you all to have a taste,” she flirted. 

The guys all agreed, and each took a cup. As Jessica poured the drinks and they all stood around drinking, she asked them questions about their work, not having to try too hard to feign interest. 

“Sorry about all the noise. I hope we’re not disturbing you too much,” guy number three said.

“No, not at all. You’re fine. I don’t have much going on this week, anyway. My kids are off at camp, and my husband is at work, so it’s just me.”

The first guy who caught her attention earlier looked right at her as she made the comment about being alone. He didn’t say anything or make any obvious signals other than a slight smirk, but Jessica thought he might’ve picked up on her hint. 

After a few minutes, the guys got a call from their supervisor and had to get back to work. They thanked Jessica for the drinks, and she went back inside to keep watching through the window. Despite all of her orgasms earlier that morning, the excitement of flirting with the construction guys got her worked up again, and she quickly slid a hand into her leggings as she watched them, imagining what might happen if any of the guys had asked for more than a refreshing beverage. 

The crew was gone for the day by the time Jessica’s husband, Tom, got home from work. He was eager to hear about what happened, and they did some role-playing as they had sex that night, playing out a shared fantasy. Basically, the porn version of how Jessica’s interaction with the men could’ve gone. 

“You should see if you can push it further when they come back tomorrow,” Tom encouraged.

“Yeah?” 

“Definitely.” 

So when Jessica awoke to jackhammering and a truck beeping the next morning, she smiled to herself and got out of bed right away. The weather was already quite a bit hotter already, so Jessica put on a bikini under the guise of laying out and going for a swim in the backyard pool. She also pulled on some jean shorts that barely covered her ass and pinned her hair up into a messy bun. As she went about her day, she kept peeking out and watching the guys’ progress, waiting for what looked like a good time to interrupt. 

Around lunchtime, they still hadn’t stopped for a break, so Jessica took advantage and went outside to offer them one. 

The jackhammer nearly slipped out of guy number two’s hands when he saw her walking down the driveway. All four men stopped what they were doing to stare. 

“It’s so hot out here! You guys can’t possibly stay out here all day, can you?” 

“You get used to it,” guy number four said. 

“But you’ve barely stopped working for even a water break all day. It must be lunchtime soon, right?” 

“Yeah, we’ll take a break soon,” guy number two said.

“Sounds like you’ve been keeping an eye on us,” number one said with a smirk, wiping some sweat from his forehead with his shirtsleeve. “Hope we haven’t been distracting you too much today.”

Jessica blushed and shrugged. “Not a bad distraction. Anyway, why don’t you guys come inside for a few minutes. Get out of the sun and into some AC.”

“Yeah, okay,” number one said. “Kind of you to offer.”

So Jessica led them up her driveway and around to the garage entrance on the side of the house. Rather than keeping their cars, the garage was set up as Tom’s man cave. He had custom shelves installed with a big-screen TV, a couch and some comfy stools, ping-pong, and foosball tables, and a bar, complete with a small refrigerator for beer, a wine cooler, bar tools, and an extensive collection of whiskeys and bourbons. 

The guys commented their appreciation, and Jessica smiled, allowing them to check out the space. She offered them a round of beers, which they all accepted after looking around to see if the others would go in, too, making sure they were all in it together. 

“You should use this like a break room to get out of the heat for a little while.” 

“And are you included in the amenities?” guy number one asked. He stood closest to Jessica, his eyes on her cleavage, which glistened with perspiration and coconut sun lotion. 

She blushed, looking back at him and taking in his sweaty, spicy musk. There was also a hint of a burnt smell, from the power tools, she guessed. And dirt. It was all just so… manly. She had to bite her lip to keep from drooling as she answered.

“I’d like to be. What do you have in mind?” 

“Well, we can’t blow off work all afternoon. Our supervisors will be on our ass. Why don’t you stay in here and be ready to service us as we take turns coming in for a break from the heat.” 

“Dude!” guy number three said, calling out his friend’s audacity.

“I could do that,” Jessica offered, smiling. 

And suddenly, three out of the four guys’ jaws hit the floor. 

“Excellent. I’m Nick, by the way. And these guys are Kevin, Eric, and Adam,” guy number one, or Nick, said, introducing the guys she’d been mentally referring to as number four, number two, and number three, respectively. With a quick glance around the group of guys, Jessica noticed that all four wore wedding bands. 

“Nice to officially meet all of you. I’m Jessica.” 

“Very nice to meet you, Jessica,” he said, his eyes roaming up and down her body unabashedly. He took a step closer and put his hands on her hips, his calloused fingers lightly scratching the bare skin of her waist and lower back. Then he turned back to the other guys.

“I’ve got first dibs. You guys go back out and keep working till I’m finished. If Jeremy comes by, tell him I ran back to the station to get something.” 

“What about your truck?” Eric asked. 

“Good point. Can you park it around the block for me?” 

“Sure thing, boss,” he said with a chuckle, as the other guys finished their beers and filed out of the garage. 

“I hope your husband appreciates what a good wife he has, helping me and my boys like this,” Nick said, sliding his hands up Jessica’s arm to her shoulders and giving them a squeeze before rubbing down her chest.  

She smiled and nodded, breathing harder. “He likes it when I’m helpful.” 

Then Nick cupped Jessica’s breasts through her bikini top, squeezing hard as he leaned in to kiss her, causing her to gasp and moan into his mouth. The kiss was rough, bruising her lips and making them feel swollen. His facial hair scratched along her jawline to her ear and neck as he slid his hands down the back of her shorts and bikini bottoms to squeeze her ass in two handfuls. 

Jessica moaned and ran her hands up Nick’s hard chest, pushing his yellow vest off before tugging his shirt up over his head, revealing his tanned, toned physique. Then it was her turn to ogle him. 

“See something you like?” Nick asked, smirking. 

Jessica just nodded, unembarrassed by her attraction. 

Nick tugged her bikini top down to bare her breasts and then covered them again with his rough hands. He leaned back in and kissed his way down her shoulder and chest, licking and sucking on her nipples while he unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts. He continued down, kissing and licking his way down her stomach while he dragged her shorts down her legs, guiding her to step out of them and then tossing them aside. 

“Come over here,” he commanded, standing back up and pinching her nipples, tugging on them to guide her over to the couch. 

Jessica gasped and groaned, following obediently.

Nick finally released her nipples as they stood in front of the couch, only to push down on her shoulders until she dropped to her knees. Then he sat back on the couch with a sigh, reaching for the remote control to click on the TV. 

“Get to work, baby,” he said as he flipped through the channels and sipped his beer, his knees spread open in front of her. 

So Jessica scooted closer and reached up to unbutton and unzip his jeans, tugging them down with his underwear. He leaned up to help her get them down, until his big, hard dick sprung out. It was about eight inches and pretty thick, and Jessica suddenly had her answer as to where his Big Dick Energy came from. 

Nick smirked down at her when he noticed her wide-eyed expression and caught her licking her lips.

“Your husband has a nice setup here. Lots of sports channels. The guy knows what’s up,” he said, settling on a sports show and watching as Jessica stroked his cock, leaning in to swirl her tongue around. He let her go on teasing with her tongue for a bit, then gripped her by the hair and pushed her down on his cock, guiding her head with his hand as he watched TV and drank his beer. 

Jessica groaned, sucking and stroking fast and hard until Nick guided her to slow down. 

“Nice and slow. Make it last, sweetie.”

So she took her time building him up, doing her best to make him feel good. She sucked hard, rubbing his smooth shaft with her lips as they slid up and down. And she used her tongue to rub and stroke along the underside of his cock with each bob of her head. She squeezed her fingers around his base, stroking slowly and firmly. 

Nick remained focused on the TV, only letting out occasional moans, and sometimes reaching out to cup and squeeze her tits. 

Then Jessica leaned down to suck on his sweaty, hairy balls, which finally caused his composure to crack. He cursed and held her head down, stroking her hair.

“Good girl,” he groaned, chest heaving, hissing in a breath. 

Then Nick took over, pulling her mouth back up to his cock and pushing her head fast and hard, thrusting his hips up to fuck her mouth, making her gag and drool all over his cock. 

“Are you gonna be a good slut and swallow my cum?”

Jessica moaned affirmatively, sucking as hard as she could as he controlled her head.  

He kept going for a couple more minutes, gradually increasing pressure on her head and thrusting faster. Then he finally grunted and pushed down hard just as his hips jerked up, thrusting deep and releasing spurt after spurt of cum down her throat. 

“Fuck, that was good,” he groaned as he finished. “You’re a good little cocksucker. Your husband’s a really lucky guy.” 

“Thanks,” Jessica smiled, wiping her lips and licking his cock clean. 

When she finished, Nick leaned forward to kiss her again, groping her tits once more and taking a final swig from his beer. 

“I better get back. Thanks for the break,” he said, winking at her as he headed back outside. 

Jessica wondered if the other guys would take advantage of the opportunity, too. She waited in position on her knees with her boobs still out, hoping to entice whoever came in next, if they were on the fence about going through with it. 

The guy she’d been calling number four came in next. Kevin. He seemed more nervous and actually froze near the door for a moment when he saw her there, exposed. 

“Hi,” Jessica said, smiling at him warmly.

“Hey,” he said back. 

“Do you want another beer?” 

“Uh, yeah, sure, I guess.”

She got up to get another bottle from the mini frig for him. By the time she opened it and turned back, he still hadn’t moved from the entrance. 

“It’s okay, you can relax. Would you like to sit on the couch?”

“Yeah, okay,” he agreed, finally moving closer to get the beer from her and sitting down in the same spot Nick had just vacated. 

Jessica handed him the remote control in case he wanted to watch something different. Then she lingered, sitting on the arm of the couch beside him. 

“You seem pretty tense. It must be tiring doing so much physical labor like you guys do every day. Even for a big, strong guy like you.”

Kevin scoffed and laughed a little, blushing and looking down. “Yeah, it can be rough. Lots of muscle aches.” 

“I’m sure. Would it be okay to give you a little massage?” 

“Y-yeah, that would be great,” he answered, the words almost getting caught in his throat. 

So Jessica stepped around behind the couch, running her hands up his arms and squeezing his shoulders. 

“Mmm,” Kevin moaned when she’d barely been touching for a minute. “Your hands feel great.”

“Thanks, I’m glad,” she said, squeezing the tight muscles of his shoulders and upper arms, then rubbing his back. “Would you like to feel them anywhere else?”

Kevin cleared his throat, squirming a little in his seat. “Yeah, I’d like that.” 

Jessica smiled to herself, leaning in close to his ear to whisper into it. “Guide me.”  

She felt Kevin’s chest heaving as he held onto her forearms and guided her hands lower, over his chest and stomach, to the hard bulge in his jeans. She moaned and moved around to reach better, kneeling on the couch beside him and rubbing, squeezing him through his pants. 

Kevin groaned, and his head rolled back against the couch.   

Jessica leaned in to brush her lips on his skin, kissing the side of his neck as she started unhooking his belt with one hand. 

A switch seemed to flip then, and suddenly, Kevin was all in. He turned toward her, kissing her deeply and moaning into her mouth as he felt her up, groping her tits and pinching her hard nipples. Then he pushed her thighs apart to rub her through her bikini bottoms and groaned when he found them damp, quickly tugging the fabric aside to rub her wet slit with his thick, coarse fingers. He pushed one inside her right away and pulled back to watch her face, taking in her reactions. 

Jessica moaned as she felt Kevin’s thick finger thrusting and stroking the inside walls of her pussy as she fought his pants open, feeling his hard cock straining through the fabric. She reached in to free him and wrapped her hand around his thick, meaty, rigid member, squeezing and stroking right away. 

They both moved in to kiss again, moaning into each other as he fingered her pussy and she stroked his cock. 

“That feels so good,” Jessica moaned, spreading her thighs wider for him and guiding his hand, grinding on it and encouraging him to add another finger. “Yess! I love the way your thick fingers are stretching my little pussy.” 

“Fuck,” Kevin groaned, kissing her neck and biting it, both of them panting and moaning. 

Jessica reached down to hold his hand in place, riding his fingers and grinding her clit on his palm until she came, clenching and squeezing around him, hips bucking. 

“Fuck yes, cum on my hand!” Kevin growled, thrusting and rubbing through her orgasm. 

As soon as she came down from that high, Jessica smiled and moaned, leaning in to kiss Kevin again and wrapping her hand back around his cock before dropping her head into his lap. She took him into her mouth right away, swirling her tongue around to taste his pre-cum and lapping it up, sucking enthusiastically, making him groan and curse.

“Oh, my God, that feels so fucking good,” Kevin grunted, combing her long, dirty-blonde hair back in his fingers and holding it as he gently guided her head. 

Jessica sucked hard, putting effort into taking his thick cock as deep as she could, gagging herself on him repeatedly and taking a quick each time breath before going back for more. She felt tears streaming down her cheeks along with the drool leaking from her lips, dripping down his cock and balls. 

“Fuck, I’m gonna cum,” he warned before long.

Jessica felt like she was just getting started, but she kept sucking and moaning on him, rubbing his shaft with her tongue until he grunted and shot a big load of cum down her throat in several thick spurts. 

“Wow, that was so good,” Kevin complimented as he recovered and fixed his pants. “Thank you.” 

OliviaKoli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OliviaKoli

“You’re very welcome,” Jessica smiled, kneeling back up on the couch, licking her lips and wiping the saliva from her chin. “I hope I helped you to relax a bit.”

“Definitely. I really appreciate it,” he added as he got up and took a last gulp of his beer before returning to work.  

While she waited to see who would come in next, Jessica had a thought about how fun it was to swallow two big loads in a row. She wondered if those guys always had so much cum or if maybe they were pent up a bit, not getting as much sex as they’d like from their wives. She compared it to taking multiple loads of her husband Tom’s cum, though it was usually less each time he’d finish. Having multiple different guys in a row was a nice treat.

Eric came in next. The guy she’d called number two before learning their names. He came right in and helped himself to another beer before joining her on the couch. He seemed much less timid than Kevin at first. However, when he sat down beside Jessica on the couch, he avoided looking over at her at first, just watching TV. 

They talked casually for a couple minutes before Eric allowed himself to glance over at her, still fully exposed and kneeling on the couch beside him. She watched his eyes darting to her tits, and then further down to her bare pussy. 

Then Jessica risked scooting a little closer to encourage him. He pivoted toward her a bit, groping her tits with both hands and pinching her nipples as they kept talking, then dropping his mouth onto her chest to lick and suck them into his mouth one at a time, making her moan. 

While his mouth was full of Jessica’s tits, Eric slid a hand up between her thighs to rub her pussy.

“Fuck,” he cursed as he felt her wetness coating his fingers immediately. “Lean back.” 

Jessica obeyed eagerly, moving her legs out from under her and spreading them open, leaning back onto her hands. 

Eric tugged the strings to her bikini bottoms, and she lifted her ass to allow him to pull it off completely, tossing the scrap of fabric aside. Then he leaned down between her legs, pausing briefly to ask, “Were either of those guys inside you?”

“No, just Kevin’s fingers,” she smiled back. 

Satisfied with that, Eric leaned down the rest of the way until his mouth was on her pussy, licking and sucking, teasing her lips and slipping two fingers into her. 

She moaned and fell back onto her elbows as she watched him licking her clit and rubbing himself through his pants as he went down on her. 

“Fuck, that’s so hot!” Jessica said, her hips bucking up and grinding on his face as she watched him squeeze and stroke the outline of his hard cock.

Eric groaned and moved his hands to cup her ass, pulling her hips up and burying his face in her pussy. 

“Sit on my face,” he commanded then, sitting back up on the couch and pulling her with him until she straddled him, standing on the couch with one leg resting on his shoulder, her knee on the back edge of the couch. He held under her ass and guided her pussy onto him as she braced herself with her hands on his head, grinding on his face. 

Jessica felt his tongue and lips rubbing her and started grinding harder and faster, moaning. 

Then Eric pushed his two fingers back up into her, thrusting fast and curling them inside her, pulling out on the front wall of her pussy, roughly stroking her G-spot with each thrust. 

“Ohh, fuck!” Jessica yelped, clenching and bucking her hips. 

She came fast and hard, holding on tight around his head as he sucked her clit and fingered her, grinding on his face and gushing on his fingers, tongue, and chin.

Eric moaned as he lapped up her juices, licking and stroking her through her orgasm.

As soon as she relaxed a bit, Jessica slid down on his lap to straddle him, kissing his lips and face, licking and sucking her juices from around his mouth and under his chin. 

He groaned and kissed her deeply, gripping her hair in a fist and sucking on her tongue to share the taste. He squeezed her ass with his other hand, guiding her to grind on his cock. 

Panting and moaning, Jessica hurried to open his jeans and pull him out, wrapping her hand around his smooth, rock hard cock. He was smaller than the last two, but still bigger than average, about six inches by her estimate.  

“Fuck,” she cursed, thinking about how perfect he’d feel inside her. She held his dick against her pussy, grinding and rubbing on him as they kept kissing, and he continued playing with her tits. 

“Put it in,” Eric said, pushing her ass up off his lap to guide her to sit on his cock. 

Jessica moaned and reached over to the table beside the couch, opening the front drawer and pulling out some condoms. She opened the little packet and rolled it onto him, then guided him into position at her opening and slid down to take him all the way.

“Fuuuuck,” Eric growled as her tight, wet pussy enveloped his cock. 

They kissed again, and Jessica moaned into him, riding and grinding on his lap as he squeezed her ass, setting the pace. Her tits bounced in his face, and he couldn’t resist sucking her nipples into his mouth one at a time. 

“Turn around,” he ordered after a few minutes, guiding her hips as she stood up in front of him and then sat back on his lap in a reverse-cowgirl position, taking his cock back in. 

She leaned forward, bracing herself on his knees as she rode him at a steady pace. 

Eric pushed down on her back to get her to lean forward further, slapping her ass and guiding her to bounce it on him. Then he picked his beer back up and took a sip, sitting back to relax and enjoy the view, glancing back and forth between her ass and the TV. 

When Jessica leaned up too far, blocking his view of the screen, Eric gripped a handful of her hair and pushed her back down roughly. She moaned in response and leaned forward to bounce on his cock, reaching down to rub her clit. She came again quickly, clenching tight around Eric’s cock. 

“Fuck!” he growled, holding her ass and thrusting up, pulling on her hips to slam back down on him hard until he came, too, filling the condom. 

As they recovered, Jessica moved off Eric’s lap and pointed him toward the bathroom to get cleaned up. She sat back on the couch, relaxing and letting her breathing return to normal with a smile on her face. 

“Thanks for that. Definitely the most enjoyable break I’ve ever had at work,” Eric said when he came back out a couple minutes later. 

“Good, I’m glad,” she laughed, wishing him a good afternoon as he went back outside.

There was a longer wait before the guy she’d been calling number three came in. Just as Jessica started to wonder if he might have passed on the opportunity, the side door opened again, and Adam stepped inside. He was hesitant, similar to Kevin’s initial reaction, but maybe a little more standoffish as she greeted him, avoiding looking her way. 

“Would you like another beer?” Jessica offered, as she’d done for the others. 

“I’m okay for now,” Adam answered, holding up his metal canteen. 

“Okay. Well, do you want to relax for a bit? You can watch TV. Or my husband has a lot of video games, too. What are you into?” 

Her more casual questions seemed to persuade him to come inside and have a seat, leaving some distance between them on the couch. 

“This is fine,” he said, wiping some sweat from his forehead onto his shirt sleeve. 

“Okay,” she said, cautiously. “Am I making you uncomfortable? I can get dressed…”  

Adam looked over at her then for the first time, his eyes roaming up and down. “It’s fine, whatever you want. It’s your house.” 

Jessica bit her lip to keep herself from smirking. “Well, I’d be happy to do whatever I can to make you feel comfortable, too. If you want. But there’s no pressure. I can also just leave you alone to watch TV.” 

He was still looking at her, though. Quickly glancing up to meet her gaze before letting his eyes trail back down. 

“I do want to,” he admitted, finally. “But I just got married like a month ago. I don’t think I should.” 

Jessica nodded and smiled sympathetically. “That’s understandable. Congratulations.”

“Thanks.”

“Did you have a honeymoon, too?”

“Yeah, we went to Hawaii.”

“That must’ve been amazing. How long have you been together?”

“About three years.”

“Very nice. I guess being newlyweds and just getting off your honeymoon, you’re probably not very deprived of sex these days,” Jessica joked. 

“Yeah, it’s going well,” Adam said, finally cracking with a little smile and blush. “But I’m still a guy. And you’re gorgeous. I can’t help feeling tempted.”

“Thanks for the compliment,” she smiled, turning toward him on the couch. “Is the temptation causing more excitement or guilt?”

He shrugged. “It’s about 50/50, I guess. Or maybe 60/40.”

“More excitement?” 

“Yeah, maybe a little more. This seems like something I’d kick myself for passing up later on. I know the guys are all cool and would keep it to themselves, just like I will. So there’s not a big risk of it getting back to Laura.”

“That’s good. It’s important for you to be able to trust your coworkers. Especially with the kind of work you all do, putting your safety in each other’s hands.”

“Yeah, that’s what it’s like. You get closer in some ways.”

Jessica nodded and smiled, taking a risk to scoot closer to him and resting a hand on his knee. “Is this okay?” 

“Yeah, you’re fine.” 

“I don’t mean to push you, if you’re feeling unsure. I wouldn’t want to make you feel uncomfortable.”

“You’re not making me feel uncomfortable,” he responded quickly.

“That’s good.” 

Then she looked at the hard bulge in his pants and waited for him to notice her looking. 

“That looks a little uncomfortable, though,” Jessica joked, smirking at him. “Do you want me to touch you? Would that be okay? You can touch me, too, if you like.”

“Yeah, that would be okay,” he agreed easily.

She slowly rubbed up his leg, squeezing occasionally and then alternating with light touches, a kind of teasing, as she worked her way to his bulge. Then she cupped and squeezed him, rubbing through his jeans.

Adam groaned, his head rolling back on the couch. 

“Is that okay? Do you want me to stop?” she asked, trying not to come off as teasing or taunting.

He shook his head and pushed her hand onto him harder, helping her to rub and stroke him harder through his jeans. 

“Mmm, you’re so hard. Should I open your pants?”

“Yeah. Please,” he nodded, helping her to unbutton and unzip his jeans, then pushing them down a bit. 

His cock was average size, between five and six inches, and average thickness. 

“You have a really nice cock,” Jessica complimented, wrapped her hand around him to stroke. 

“Thanks.”

“What would you like, Adam? What memories would be the most satisfying for you to look back on and fantasize about if you decide to seize the moment here so you’re not kicking yourself later?”

He grunted in response to her words, and she felt his cock twitch in her grasp. “I’d love to watch you masturbate for me.” 

Jessica grinned and agreed easily, then moved to sit back against the corner of the couch, spreading her legs and rubbing her pussy. She was so wet by that point that it was audible as she started fingering herself, alternating between thrusting her fingers and rubbing her clit. 

Adam turned to face her at the other end of the couch, moaning and touching her, stroking his hard cock.

“I’m imagining you using my mouth. Or fucking me hard. I’d love to try a threesome with your wife, too, if you think she’d ever be down for that,” Jessica said as they watched each other and moaned together. “Would you want to see me with her?”

“Fuck yes, I would,” he groaned, stroking faster and watching her, his face flushed. 

“You want to see my head between her legs? My mouth on her pretty pussy? On my knees with my ass in the air so you can fuck me while I make your wife cum on my face?” 

Adam hissed in a breath and cursed, squeezing his cock in his hand, his head rolling back. 

“Her pussy tastes so good, doesn’t it?” 

“Yes, it does,” he admitted, not daring to stroke again yet. 

Jessica rubbed her clit faster and didn’t stop until she made herself cum, writhing and moaning on the couch, her back arching, toes curling. 

Adam sat mesmerized at the other end of the couch, his eyes glued to her.  

Then Jessica tried pushing things a step further. She made a show of licking her fingers clean and moaning, sucking her juices from them. 

“I think mine tastes pretty good, too,” she said, licking her lips.

“Fuck,” Adam cursed, giving his cock a couple more strokes and then squeezing again.  

Then Jessica pushed her fingers deep inside her pussy, coating them in her wetness once again before moving slowly across the couch slowly and holding them out for him. 

“Would you like a taste?” 

He thought about it for just a moment before taking her fingers into his mouth, sucking and groaning. 

“Get them wet again,” Adam directed, once he’d licked them clean. 

Jessica obeyed, spreading her legs to finger herself again right in front of him. Their eyes met, and she smiled, moaning and thrusting her fingers a little longer than was strictly necessary to wet them. 

His eyes were glassy as they roamed over her body, trying to take her all in at once. 

“Now rub it on my cock.”

She smirked and did as she was told, stroking him with her juices. Then she dropped her head down, stopping just before taking him in her mouth to look up for permission. 

“Is this okay?” 

Adam appeared to struggle with the decision for a moment, but then he nodded, and she took back over for his hand, swirling her tongue around his head. 

“Fuuuck,” he groaned loudly, his cock twitching wildly with her first lick. 

Jessica moaned and sucked him in, going slowly so as not to put him over the edge right away. She took her time getting his cock wet, tasting his pre-cum, and rubbing with her tongue as she moved down to her knees in front of him. Moaning and looking up at him, she took him all the way into her mouth, sucking hard. After a few bobs of her head, she moved down to give some attention to his balls, too, flicking her tongue around and under them as she stroked his shaft.

Adam had a big reaction to that, shivering and moaning loudly. So she took a chance and rubbed a little lower beneath his balls. 

“Oh, God,” he groaned, spreading his legs further instinctively. 

She kept going, stroking and moaning on his cock until she rubbed over his asshole with her fingertip. 

“Oh fuck, fuck fuck!” Adam cursed, holding her head to slow her sucking, evidently close to cumming. 

“Mmm,” Jessica moaned, easing off of him. “Do you like that?” 

“It feels really good,” he answered, his cheeks turning a deeper shade of red. 

“Can I try with my tongue?” 

“Oh, fuck!” 

Without waiting for more of an answer, she pushed up on his legs. He held them back, allowing her to keep going. She took her time, stroking his cock gently with just her fingertips as she flicked her tongue down the ridge on the underside of his shaft, then to his balls, licking and sucking on them playfully. From there, she moved down to his taint, kissing and stroking it, then licking and sucking on the sensitive skin. Gradually, she dipped her tongue lower, flicking around his asshole, teasing him as she used her hands to spread his cheeks. 

Adam’s panting and restrained grunts and moans encouraged her progress, and she swiped her tongue over his puckered opening. 

“Oh fuck, holy shit!” 

Jessica moaned and continued, swirling her tongue in circles around his hole. 

“Fuck! Oh god! That feels so fucking good!”

Then, wrapping her lips around his opening, she rubbed and lapped at it with the flat part of her tongue. 

“Fuuuck! Oh fuck! Oh, shit!” 

She kissed and sucked on the skin right around his hole before pushing her tongue against it, probing. 

“Holy shit! Oh my fucking god! That’s so fucking hot! Don’t stop!” 

She circled his hole with her tongue again, then added a finger to the action, rubbing around the rim and then tapping lightly on it. 

“Ohhh, God! Yes. Fuck! Jesus fucking Christ, that’s so good!” 

Jessica’s pussy throbbed as she listened to Adam’s curses and moans. With his encouragement, she gradually eased her finger into him, breathing hard and moaning as she watched his reactions. 

“Fuck…. Oh fuck… oh fuck,” he groaned, more softly than before as he anticipated her next move.

She pushed her finger deeper, rubbing around gently and searching out the spongy flesh of his prostate. 

“Yes! Fuck! Right there! Fuck, that’s it! Holy shit, don’t stop. Please don’t stop!”

Jessica moaned and leaned up to take Adam’s cock back in her mouth as she kept fingering his ass, thrusting steadily and stroking his prostate. She looked up at him as she stroked and rubbed and sucked and moaned, watching as his face contorted with pleasure and listening as he moaned and grunted, struggling to hold on. 

Then she reached down to rub her clit with her free hand, and Adam immediately lost it.

“Ughhh FUCK!” he grunted as his cock exploded in her mouth. 

Jessica moaned and took it all, swallowing eagerly. But there was so much cum that she couldn’t stop it from spilling out of her mouth. She did her best to clean it up from his cock and balls with her tongue, making Adam curse and twitch as he recovered from the intense orgasm.

Despite Jessica’s best efforts, some cum dripped down onto the couch and floor. 

“Shit, sorry,” Adam apologized, once he sat up and noticed the mess.

“That’s okay. I know how to get out a cum stain by now, trust me.”

They laughed together. 

“Fuck, you really scrambled my brain there,” he said, clearly not in a rush to get up and move on. 

“Hope I didn’t cause any permanent damage,” she joked. “Was it worth it for the memory, then?”

“Fuck yeah, it was. That was amazing.”

“Good, I’m glad,” she smiled. “Have you ever done that before?”

Adam didn’t have to ask which part she was referring to. “Yeah, I had one ex who was pretty crazy, but she knew how to give me a killer rim job and prostate massage, so that kept me going back for far too long.”

Jessica laughed.

“But this will definitely go down as a favorite memory in the ol’ spank bank from here on out.”

“That’s good,” she laughed. “I’m glad.”

Then Adam finally got up and pulled up his pants, thanking her again before heading back outside.  

Figuring that would be it for her free use afternoon, Jessica fixed her bikini and pulled her shorts back on. 

Just as she was cleaning up the empty beer bottles, the side door opened again, and all four guys came inside. 

“Mind if we take another AC break?” Nick asked. 

“Sure, go ahead.”

They made themselves at home, checking the score of the game that was still on TV and helping themselves to another round of beers. Adam, Kevin, and Eric made themselves comfortable on the couch. 

“Dude, you just sat on my cum stain,” Adam said, smirking at Kevin as he sat down in the spot he’d recently vacated. 

“Oh, what the fuck?!” Kevin yelped, jumping right back up with impressive agility. 

The guys all laughed and teased each other some more. 

Rather than taking a seat with the others, Nick’s attention caught on the whiteboard hanging on the wall near the ping-pong table, which Jessica’s husband, Tom, normally used to keep score. 

“Shall we leave a little note so your husband knows how we each scored today?” he asked, winking at her. 

“He’d probably like that,” Jessica agreed.

“Good. Let’s see, I came in your mouth. What about the other guys?” 

“Three in my mouth, and one in my pussy,” she announced, taking just a moment to think back. 

The guys all looked around at each other then, curious who the outlier was. Eric raised his hand with a cheesy grin on his face, earning praise and respect from the others. 

“Well, it was in a condom,” Jessica added, which caused their excitement to die down just a bit.

Nick marked those “scores” on the whiteboard.

“And how many times did you cum?” Kevin asked. 

“Four.” 

Nick’s eyebrows raised, knowing none of those were his doing.

“Fingering, licking, riding cock, and self-pleasure,” she announced, pointing to Kevin, Eric twice, and Adam, respectively. 

The guys all looked around at one another, scoping out each other’s style, and Nick added the notes to the whiteboard.

They all talked and joked around together a little while longer until the game ended and they’d finished their beers. Then they got ready to head out.

“We’ll be back in the morning to finish up out there,” Nick announced. “It’s supposed to be another hot one tomorrow. We could use an air-conditioned breakroom again.” 

“Of course,” Jessica agreed, smiling. “Can’t wait.”

“Seems like I owe you a reward or two tomorrow. For your excellent hospitality,” he said, stepping closer until he was in her personal space. 

Jessica smirked up at him, feeling a tingle between her legs. “I won’t say no to that.” 

Published 
Written by AJPages
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments