Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zoom

"A co-worker teaches Adam how to get through a boring meeting..."

39
21 Comments 21
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

“Now, what’s a sexy man like you doing in a boring place like this?”

Adam stared at the direct message as he sat at his dining room table. The annual earnings report was always so terribly boring, and being forced to sit through it with the camera turned on had made it even worse. The jarring message had awoken him from his slack-jawed haze.

There were so many people it was difficult to locate R.Fletcher. He typed back, “Do I know you.”

“No,” was the response.

He continued to scan the seemingly unending list of cut-off names in tiny little boxes.

“Let me help you out, Stud. Seventeenth row, seventh column.”

The CEO had started an irrelevant story about his grandkids during his last vacation. There was no end in sight, so when Adam had found R.Fletcher and saw what appeared to be a young and quite attractive woman he welcomed the distraction. “How did I miss you?” He squinted at the tiny box and clicked on it. She was even more beautiful when she wasn’t the size of a stamp. “Are you messing with me?” He questioned suspiciously.

“I hope to. Hey, check this out.”

He watched as she undid the top button on her blouse, then another. All his coworkers stared numbly at their screens, unaware of the hidden show nestled in the crowd. She looked directly at the camera and gave a little wink. “Very nice. Aren’t you a naughty girl?”

“Entertain me.” She stretched and deliberately stuck out her ample chest toward the camera. Then she watched her screen expectedly as she twirled a curl of red hair around her finger.

Adam thought. The flesh was more than willing but the mind was… confused. “How does one entertain such a pretty lady?”

“Well, you can stop being so fucking coy for one. I can go back to reading nasty stories on my phone if you don’t start acting more interesting, A.Turner!”

He panicked, this lovely little opportunity seemed like something out of a want-to-be writer’s cheap fantasy. “That’s Mr. Turner. Now watch the tone of your sassy little face cunt when you speak to me. Now What is your name?”

He started to sweat as soon as he hit enter. ‘Fuck, fuck, fuck. I’m so fired!’

She seemed to bristle as he watched her. A lovely red smile spread and she turned to the camera and licked her lips before typing, “Rose, Mr. Turner. But I am ever so curious about what happens to bad girls!”

‘Shit! What do you do to bad girls? Wait, what do I do with good girls?’ He hadn’t thought this far ahead.

“Bad girls are fucked up the ass. Good girls get it in their sweet little pussy.”

“Oh no! That sounds so terrible! Mr. Turner…”

“Yes?” He watched discreetly, loosened another button, and he held his breath.

“Fuck you, sir.” She smiled mischievously toward the camera.

Before this, Adam would have thought it impossible to be rock hard as his boss’ boss’ boss droned on. Yet here he was. “Rose, do you think I’m going to let you get away with such disrespect?”

“I’m hoping you won’t. I’m so naughty.” Her arm drifted from the keyboard, below the desk, and out of view. Then in a subtle but very telling motion of the arm, he realized she had started playing with herself. She typed with one hand and bit her bottom lip. “I’m not wearing anything under this desk. So what are you going to do about it?”

Realizing he had stopped breathing, Adam gasped and began typing what first came to his head. “I would rip that last few buttons of that cheap little shirt. It’s barely holding on. Then I would point you to the camera, let all the nasty old me see what those luscious tits look like.” He found his own hand mimicking hers as he discreetly unzipped his pants.

Her eyes widened and her lips parted. He was sure she moaned. “Oh, you’re to make an example of me?”

“No, I’m going to make a display of you. This isn’t about your pleasure. You are my toy, and I’ll show all these old shits that no matter what position their Daddy’s bought them I’m the one who gets to fuck the filthy redhead while they can only watch.”

“Look alive, Adam! The boss just asked you for our division’s sales last month!” The new box had surprised him. Troy, the new hire from the office had messaged him. He realized the boss had been addressing him in the meeting.

In a panic, he copy/pasted the reports to the general chat and apologized citing a bad network connection. He returned his attention to Rose.

NiaWalton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiaWalton

“Oh no, the big man looks scared. Did he almost get caught? Please. Fuck me in front of these dinosaurs? Please. You just jumped like a puppet getting its strings pulled.” She was pouting. “And just when I was getting excited.”

Adam clicked past the new windows he had opened and read her message. He was losing her. Adam wrote quickly, “You better watch your tone when you talk to me, I’ll have you bare-assed over my knee for a proper etiquette lesson!” He hit the enter button with authority.

Horror overtook him when he realized he had sent that last message to Troy. His head felt light and he was in a panic, trying to come up with absolutely any excuse that would stop Troy from going to HR. Then Troy responded, “Is that a promise? I honestly didn’t think you swung that way. What are you doing after work?”

‘Shit.’ Adam was beginning to get very overwhelmed. How should he respond? If he tried to walk it back now would Troy be angry?

“I’ve been a very bad boy.” Troy typed.

“I’ve been a very bad girl. C’mon and excite me!” Rose typed.

“Please pay better attention during our meetings. I’ll need to talk to you after this.” Adam’s boss messaged in a new window.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t be so unprofessional. I was just taken in the moment. Could you pretend like I didn’t say that?” He said to Troy. Then he addressed his boss, “Yes, sir. I apologize, I haven’t been sleeping well.” Finally, he attempted to preserve his naughty little conversation with the redhead by repeating his spanking threat to the kinky redhead.

“Just a spanking? I was promised an ass fucking earlier.” She looked toward the camera and batted her large green eyes sadly.

“Oh, you think I forgot? I want to beat your ass nice and red. I want you to be sore before I even start on you. Then I’ll point your pretty face right at the camera, spread your cheeks, and watch that greedy little smile turn into a look of panic as I begin jamming my fat cock into your asshole.” Adam was completely hard just thinking about it.

He watched the camera. Rose had resumed playing with herself again, her chest heaving as she seemed to be breathing heavier. “Wait, is this because you’re married?” Adam had wondered how Rose knew that until he realized the latest message was from Troy. He quickly added, “I don’t mind being discreet.”

“Oh, Mr. Turner! It won’t fit! Please be gentle!” Rose licked her lips and gave the camera a look that suggested she did not actually wish for him to be entirely gentle. She mouthed the words, ‘Fuck me’. Adam began slowly rubbing his cock.

He needed to deal with the Troy situation but was utterly distracted by Rose. He shifted his ass and lowered his underwear. “I’m reaching around and putting my fingers in your wet, slutty cunt. After they are nice and slick I’ll start rubbing your asshole and lubricating your tight little hole.” He began stroking in earnest.

“I see what you’re doing. Keep going. I’m going to do it too.” Adam scanned for Troy’s camera and saw his arm was matching his distinctive motion. How long could he ignore this?

“Oh, Mr. Turner! Ow! I feel you sliding in! I’m kicking my legs and shaking my head. Oh, please stop! You’re going to make me cum, I would be so ashamed if a guy made me cum while fucking my round ass.”

Putting his boss and Troy on silence, he typed furiously with one hand. He was determined to ignore anyone but Rose until he had finished. He composed his message, “I reach my arm around your neck, so everyone on this boring fucking call can see what a whore you are. I jam my dick deep inside you, ignoring all pleas for mercy! Again and again, deeper and deeper as you scream my name!”

He stared at the message and found he was quite satisfied with it. He could feel the stimulation building to a point of no return. He would cum soon.

The front door swung open. Adam’s wife and her sister walked in. “Honey! I got off early and look who stopped by for a visit. She’s in town for... WHAT THE FUCK ADAM!”

He stood up and desperately tried to pull his pants back on. Instead, he exposed his spasming cock to the laptop camera and the three hundred people watching.

Realizing what he had done, he tried to move out of the way and tripped. The laptop bounced off the kitchen floor.

As he looked into his wife’s eyes he heard the CEO’s voice stop its usual droning and say, “Hey, it looks like we have a question from Adam in Houston. I met him last year, He’s a sharp kid. Let’s see what he has to say…”

Published 
Written by RowanThorn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments