Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Novels

Our novels and novellas section is for more substantial erotic stories, which often stretch to several chapters or installments.

They are not as substantial though as romances, which are essentially books.

Novels give a chance to serious writers to show off their talents on a larger scale.

The Old Apartment

Marcus says goodbye to his old life.

Thursday, 7:28 pm I looked around my tiny apartment and suddenly found it very hard to swallow. I hadn’t spent a lot of time in this place since I’d signed the paperwork at YPV and bought Marduke, but despite that, it felt like I was severing the last rem...

The Festival of Fertility, Chapter Two

Lin Ming and the others start getting ready.

Krupa wasn’t the only one who didn’t sleep alone that night. But where Krupa was fucking a friend-with-benefits, Aisha was fucking her new boyfriend whom she’d met just a few weeks earlier. She’d run into Jeremy at a nightclub, and the two had been seeing...

Love & Nature Pt.32

Emily motivates Ragden to study for his test and offers a reward for completion...

Emily tucked her phone away and rolled over to the side of the bed, standing up. She sauntered over to Ragden’s desk and looked over his shoulder at the test. She watched for a moment, then walked out of his line of sight. She spoke softly to him, “Looks...

Love & Nature Pt.30

Ragden gets out of the shower and finds Selina still there...

Ragden took his time in the shower, rinsing the sweat and fluids from his body, using copious amounts of soap and shampoo to get clean. He stepped out and dried himself off. He stopped in front of the mirror and combed out his hair, then walked back into...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Alex's Awakening, Part Two

Alex meets her new mentor and things escalate very quickly.

Lydia led Alex down the hall to what looked like a break room, where a stunningly beautiful African American woman in her early or mid-twenties was seated on a comfortable-looking couch. “Alex, this is Shawna. Shawna, this is Alex, our newest employee. Pl...

The Festival Of Fertility, Chapter One

An anthropology professor and her students go on a sexy, dangerous adventure into the Amazon Rainforest.

Prologue Lin Ming stood next to the idling car. In a few hours, she’d be on a plane to the United States where she’d go to school as an exchange student, but right now she could only listen with her head bowed and her hands clasped in front of her as her...

Real Estate

Marcus buys a new apartment.

Thursday, 8:50 am “It’s been over twenty-four hours since the story broke about the death of famous billionaire Colin Gerard and still we have no details on the whereabouts of his grandson Marcus Upton.” The blonde woman from Channel Seven was back at it...