Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"New Reader? I would recommend jumping back to pt.1 so you can meet all the players. Returning Reader? Welcome Back! Things are heating back up. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy this one, i certainly enjoyed writing it. As always, thanks for reading!"

Emily tucked her phone away and rolled over to the side of the bed, standing up. She sauntered over to Ragden’s desk and looked over his shoulder at the test. She watched for a moment, then walked out of his line of sight.  

She spoke softly to him, “Looks like you are almost done there.”  

“Depends on how this test goes...”  

Emily smiled to herself, then bit her lip, “How about a little incentive?”  

“Hm...” Ragden asked, “How do you mean?”  

“For each problem you get right, I’ll take off a piece of my clothes...”  

Ragden’s eyes got wide. He turned and looked at her. She stood demurely, her legs crossed, her hands on the zipper to her sweatshirt. Her eyes twinkled as she shook her hair. The gentle waves of it danced around her shoulders. She looked at him seductively and sucked on one finger; then, she slid it down the zipper of her sweatshirt. Ragden gulped and turned back to his practice test.  

As he finished the last problem, Emily walked over and placed her hand on it. She smiled and winked at him. Then pulled the piece of paper off the desk.  

“All done?”  

Ragden gulped, “Yes.”  

“Guess I need to check this.”   

She grabbed his textbook and moved over to the bed. She set the textbook down and opened it to where his bookmark was. Then, she flipped a couple of pages over to find the answer key. She placed his paper down next to it and started comparing the problem with the answers he had written.  

She looked at the first problem and saw that he had written the correct answer. She turned and looked at him. She smiled and bit her finger. Then she spoke softly, “First one is right...” Then she reached down and pulled one foot up so she could slip her sock off. She flexed her toes, reached out her foot towards him, then set it down on the carpet.  

She looked back at the test, found the second problem, and checked it against what was in the book. She looked over at him and winked, “This one is right too...” Then she lifted her other foot, slipped her sock off, and set that foot down on the carpet.  

Emily turned back to the test, bent over it, and gently shook her ass as she checked the next problem. She looked over at the textbook and grinned. “This one is right too...” She stood up and turned towards Ragden. She gently grabbed the zipper to her sweatshirt and gently pulled it down. Once it hit the bottom, she pulled it open and slipped it off her shoulders. Her tight T-shirt showed the shape of her breasts, the shape of her nipples clearly visible through the thin material. She cupped her chest and blew him a kiss, then turned back to the test.  

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the effect her slow striptease was having on Ragden. His eyes had gotten wide, his cheeks flushed, and she could see the bulge of his cock in his shorts. She giggled to herself as she bent over the test. She gently shook her ass as she looked at the problem and compared it to what was in the textbook.  

She turned to Ragden and bit her lip, then smiled and ran her tongue across them, “This one seems to be right too...”  

She grabbed the bottom edge of her shirt and lifted it over her head. She held her shirt over her chest for a moment, hiding her bra and chest, then she dropped it to her feet. She watched his reaction as his eyes looked at her incredible chest. Her nipples tightened under his gaze. The lace bra did little to hide her actual chest, just emphasizing her size. Ragden licked his lips, his cock throbbing in his pants. Emily cupped her ample chest and blew him a kiss, then she turned back to the test.  

She shook her ass as she looked at his test, found the next problem, and compared it with the textbook answer. She smiled, then stood up straight and turned to face Ragden. “Oh my, I do believe this one is right too...”  

While watching Ragden’s face, she unbuckled her belt and slipped it through the loops of her pants. She held the belt up and dropped it to the floor at her feet. Then she turned and looked at the test. She counted the number of problems and smiled. Emily looked at the last problem. Then checked it against the book. She smiled and then shook her ass again as she giggled.  

She stood up and closed the book, then turned to Ragden and sighed seductively, “This one is right too...”  

She slowly unbuttoned the top of her pants and pulled the zipper down, then bent over towards him as she slid the pants down over her hips. She looked at him and licked her lips as she slipped them down over her knees. She lifted one leg out, then lifted the other leg and pulled the pants off her foot. She stood, holding the pants in front of her groin. She slowly ran her tongue along her lips as she let go of her pants, letting them fall to the floor at her feet. She stood up straight and posed for Ragden, cocking one leg to the side, thrusting her chest and hips out. She watched as Ragden’s eyes got big, and his cock bulged in his pants. She giggled to herself as she noticed a small damp spot forming on his pants.  

“Do you like what you see?” she asked. 

Ragden nodded, his heart in his throat. His eyes watched her ample breasts, accentuated by the lace bra. Her nipples were clearly visible. He looked down at the lace panties, their mostly transparent front showing the gentle smooth slope of her mound, but still covering her labial lips.  

Emily turned to the bed and picked up the test, set it on top of the book, then picked up both and walked over to the desk. She set both on the desk and then bit her finger as she looked down at Ragden. He looked up at her with a hungry look in his eyes. Her heart fluttered in her chest.  

She smiled at him, seeing his hungry look. Ragden stood, running his hands over her lace undergarments. His cock throbbed in his pants at the soft feel of her garments. He leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips. He could taste her need and desire. He pulled his shirt off and tossed it aside.  

Emily took Ragden's hands and stepped back from him, pulling him to his feet. She placed his hands on her chest, shivering in pleasure at the feel of his warm hands on her breasts. She licked her lips as she reached down and cupped his balls through his shorts. She gently ran her hand up the bulge of his cock in his shorts and smiled up at him. She leaned into him and kissed him hard, pushing her tongue into his mouth. She tasted the salt of the ocean on his tongue, the strength of his passion, desire and his love. His powerful, all-encompassing love for her. She moaned into his lips, feeling herself go damp at the powerful emotions rolling off him. As she kissed him, she slipped her hands inside the back of his shorts, cupping his bare ass. She pulled him against her, feeling his body press against hers. She moaned into his mouth in pleasure.  

Ragden smiled against her lips, feeling her hands cupping his ass. He reached down and undid the front of his shorts, letting them slide down his legs. He leaned down and ran his tongue over her nipples through the lace bra. He smiled at the feel of the lace against his tongue. He reached down and gently cupped her mound. He looked into her eyes and watched her shiver with pleasure as his hand pressed against her sensitive folds. He could feel her dampness through the material.  

"This lingerie is amazing. Please thank your Mom for buying them when you get a chance."  

Emily looked down at his throbbing cock and licked her lips. She heard his request, and she nodded absently, "Yes... Of course... I will tell her."   

Then she bent down and licked the head of his cock, taking it gently into her mouth. She suckled the tender, soft skin, running her tongue over it as he moaned in pleasure. She dropped to her knees and wrapped her hands around the meat of his cock, pulling it into her mouth, widening her throat and slipping all of it down her throat. She kept pressing forward until her lips gently brushed against his groin. She bobbed back and forth on his cock, taking it down her throat, then she backed off and took a deep breath, licking the cum and saliva from her lips. She looked up at him and smiled, then stood and kissed him passionately on the lips.  

Ragden leaned into Emily, pulling her body against his, feeling the lace of her bra against his bare chest. He reached down and cupped her incredible ass, feeling the sheer fabric in his hands. He lifted her by her ass. Her legs curled around his waist, pulling her firmly against his throbbing cock. He carried her over to the bed and laid her down on the edge of the bed.  

Emily lay on the bed. She looked up at him, biting her lip. She smiled and licked her lips, then reached up and slid her hands along his chest to gently grasp his massive throbbing cock in her hands. He moaned softly at her light touch. She grabbed it firmly and stroked it, a bead of precum forming on the tip. She smiled while watching it form, then she guided his hands to her hips.  

Ragden gently ran his hands along Emily's waist and slipped them under her panties, then he slid them down her legs. As they slipped off her feet, he lifted them and sniffed them; enjoying the smell of her sex and desire. He dropped them on top of the rest of her clothes. Emily looked up at him and bit her lip as she spread her legs. Ragden knelt between her legs and ran his tongue through her tight, wet folds. He slipped his tongue over her asshole, then through her folds, dipping into her lightly. She moaned loudly as his tongue grazed over her clitoris, then dipped lower and slipped deeper into her, probing her tight, wet depths. She moaned loudly as he stroked in and out of her pussy with his tongue, then he drew back and ran his tongue over her clitoris again. He sucked her clitoris into his mouth and gently ran his teeth over it. His jaw worked slowly as he sucked on her most sensitive bit, gently sucking on it while she moaned in pleasure.  

Emily moaned, enjoying his slow, gentle tongue on her body. She clutched at her ample bosom, enjoying the feel of the lace on her skin. Her heart raced, the pressure building up inside her. The waves of pleasure flowed over her body. Then she reached down and took him by the chin and gently lifted his face out of her pussy. She looked him in the eyes and winked, gesturing for him to rise, "That feels incredible love, but I really want to feel you filling me up. I want your body on top of mine... Please."  

Ragden smiled down at her as he stood up, his throbbing cock visible. She gasped at the size of it, biting her lip. She reached out and gently ran her fingers down it, then crawled backward on the bed. He crawled up onto the bed with her, sliding his knees under her thighs. He gently pushed the head of his cock through her damp folds, feeling the incredible heat of her tight pussy. She moaned loudly at the contact, her body quivering with anticipation and excitement. He slid the tip of his cock through her folds, slipping down to her asshole. He circled around her asshole, softly pushing against her, then pulled it up through her folds to press against her clit.  

He leaned forward against her body and kissed her passionately. She clutched at his body, pulling him down against her. He felt the lace of her bra against his chest and smiled, then reached under her back. She arched her back against him, thrusting her breasts into his chest as he unclasped her bra. He slipped it off her shoulders and pulled it off her, tossing it aside. Her perky nipples were hard and dark in color from her arousal. He leaned in and kissed her again, feeling her bare breasts against his chest.  

Emily moaned in pleasure. She looked up at him now that she was completely naked and she smiled. She could remember a time when being naked in front of someone was quite possibly her worst nightmare, but now she reveled in it. She loved her body. The way it felt and the way he reacted to it. Her heart swelled with love and passion. She loved the way his eyes watched her breasts move as she breathed, the way his eyes caressed the flatness of her stomach, the softness of her bald pussy. She reached out and cupped his face, bringing his eyes back level with hers. She kissed him softly, her lips brushing his.  

Emily shook her head, "I said I wanted to feel you filling me up, not your cock against my stomach."  

Ragden laughed softly, then kissed her passionately as he rocked his hips back. He felt her hands on his cock, guiding it towards her folds. He gently rolled his hips forward, his dick sliding through her folds into her pussy. She moaned against his mouth as it entered her. He felt the heat of her insides across his cock and moaned into her mouth at the sheer pleasure of her around him. He paused, his dick halfway into her. He kissed her again, then he drew back and looked into her eyes. He saw her love, her passion, her comfort, and her pleasure. He shivered softly at how it felt to be inside her. The ecstasy of her soft pussy wrapped around his throbbing cock. He leaned down and kissed her again.  

TSmeganColins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSmeganColins

"I love you so much," he whispered, his heart swelling with love for her, "And I love being inside you. Nobody feels quite like this."  

Emily's green eyes sparkled, her heart raced, and her body trembled with desire as Ragden's cock entered her slick, hot pussy. She felt his warmth envelop her, his thickness filled her, and she moaned into his mouth, her tongue tangling with his as he paused before thrusting into her fully. She gasped, her hands clutching at his back, her nails biting into his skin ever so slightly, feeling the power and strength that emanated from him.  

"I love you too,” she whispered. As his cock slid fully into her, Emily felt like the missing part of her soul had finally slipped into place. Her eyes flashed open, and the world took on a crisper feel as if she had been living in a haze until that moment. She looked at Ragden again, seeing his body illuminated with light and energy. She lifted her hand off his back and saw the same light playing across her skin. She felt warmth emanating from the core of her being, suffusing every pore in her body. The love that flowed through her brought tears to her eyes.  

"Oh God, Ragden," she moaned in pleasure, "Do you feel that? It feels so incredible... Oh, God."  

He smiled down at her as his cock slid fully into her, their groins bumping together, as a wash of pleasure filled his body. He felt their souls connecting, and the world became crisp and clear. He felt her heart beating as if it were his own. Their breath coordinated, their hearts beating as one. He saw the energy radiating through her body. Her skin glowed with a soft blue luminescence. Her beauty was overwhelming. He felt tears slipping from his eyes.  

"I feel it," he whispered, as he leaned down and kissed her. As their lips met, he felt a spark of energy pass between them. He felt his tongue in her mouth and hers in his.  He felt the sensation from both sides. Every sensation she felt, he felt simultaneously. He felt his heartbeat heavily in his chest, their chest. The pressure and pleasure continued to build without their bodies moving. He moaned into her mouth, as she moaned into his. He gently slid his cock back, halfway out of her, and then slid it back in. The incredible pleasure of it made his eyes water. He looked down and saw tears on her face. Did they come from his eyes or hers? He did not know, nor did he care. He kissed her again, feeling that twinned feeling. His cock thumped against her cervix, and he felt a wave of incredible pleasure wash over them both. Her body shivered and quivered against his, and he realized he was doing the same.  

"Oh, God," he moaned into her mouth, as she nodded against him, feeling the same.  

Emily moaned in pleasure, feeling an overwhelming sense of peace, passion, desire, and pleasure wash over her. She felt his cock filling her insides and thumping against her cervix. She felt the wave of ecstasy that emanated from that contact to fill her whole body. She still saw the light suffusing his body and hers. It was the most wonderful feeling she had ever felt. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled his body against her. Every place his skin touched hers, she felt that surge of electrical energy. It tickled and played across her skin. She moaned at it, feeling its gentle caress as it filled her with love.  

She gently rolled her hips back, sliding her pussy along his length. She watched the pleasure of it roll across his face, then she rolled back against him, gently rocking her cervix onto his cock. The impact sent another incredible wave of pleasure through her body. She could feel her pussy clenching and releasing along the shaft of his cock. She felt her climax building within her. Emily pouted; she did not want this to end so soon. It felt so amazing that she wanted to feel this way forever. She kissed his soft lips, feeling his tongue slip between them to caress her own. She rolled her hips again, feeling him slide with her. Their joined motion caused her heart to beat faster in her chest and her breath to come faster. She looked at him and saw the same effect. She felt his heart beating with hers.  

Ragden felt her hips moving and moved with her. Their hips gently bumping together, his cock pushing against her cervix. Again, that contact was incredible. The waves of pleasure washed over both their bodies. He felt her pussy clenching on his cock, and he felt his balls clench up, tingling with their intensity. He did not want it to end. He gently slid back, feeling her roll her hips away from his at the same time, then they rolled together, their hips meeting, pressing his cock against her cervix with slightly more force. The impact was so full of ecstasy that he almost lost control of his orgasm. He felt her body gently convulsing against his. Her body twitched with her climax almost upon her. He raised an eyebrow, questioning her.  

Emily moaned loudly in pleasure, her body vibrating with the force of her impending climax. She felt his cock sliding into her, bumping into her cervix, and her body convulsed. Her muscles twitched, her legs spasmed. She saw the question in his eyes and rolled her hips back faster and slid against him, pressing his cock against her cervix more forcefully.  

"Oh, God," She moaned loudly, "Don't stop. Please. Don't stop."  

Ragden leaned down and kissed her throat as she craned her head back, exposing her throat to him. He suckled gently on her throat as he slid his cock back, and her hips rolled away from him, then slid back together, his cock thumping solidly against her cervix. The pleasure burst over them. Ragden felt his climax building steadily. He felt her body quivering with desire beneath his. The waves of pleasure spilled over them both. He felt her heart beating to match his, her breath coordinated with his. They moved their hips at the same time, drawing apart and thrusting together. Meeting with a little more force, his cock thumped against her cervix as their hips met, then slid apart, to meet again. Their rhythm increased, the pace more insistent, the impact more forceful. Emily moaned in pleasure as she exhaled with the collision of their groins, his cock thumping against her cervix. She felt her hips vibrating with the impact, her breasts rolling gently. She felt her back arching with each impact, pushing her hips against his with more force.  

Emily rolled her hips faster, feeling the intensity of the moment increasing. Their hearts beat faster; their breath became more explosive. Each impact of their hips drove his cock against her cervix. Each thump deep inside her sent another wave of ecstasy crashing through their bodies. Emily found herself moaning with each impact, the volume of her voice rising as their pace increased. His cock was no longer caressing her cervix but thumping into it solidly. Each impact rocked her entire body. She looked down at her glowing body. The light softly emanated from her skin. She felt the love pouring into her from deep inside. Ragden's cock seemed to be filling her with love going directly into the core of her being. Every place their skin touched, she felt his love entering her. She felt her climax building and building, her muscles quivering with the need for release. Her pussy clenched against every roll of his cock into her, releasing as it slid out, then clenching again as it thumped into her. She rolled her hips with his, increasing the intensity of each impact. She could not believe how incredible it felt.  

Ragden matched her pace, then increased, feeling her move faster to match him. Their hips parted and slid together, his cock thumping hard against her cervix. She moaned loudly with each impact, the volume increasing as they moved faster. Their joint climaxes, building, and building. The waves of pressure and pleasure were building impossibly stronger with them. Ragden looked down at their softly glowing bodies and wondered about it, but he did not care. Everything felt so amazing. He thrust into her faster, feeling her match his pace. Their hearts beat hard together; their breath exhaled hotly against each other as his cock crashed into her cervix. He felt her pussy clenching harder around his cock, his balls clenching tighter and tighter like a wound spring ready to burst.  

Emily's green eyes sparkled; the glowing of her body pulsed with her heart. Her breath exhaled hard at each impact of their groins together, his cock crashing into her cervix. She felt the waves of pleasure hitting that threshold inside her that she could no longer contain. She looked up at his face and saw the strain, the fight to control himself and to push himself further. She tried to reach out to caress his face, but her muscles twitched and convulsed as she felt her climax starting to take hold of her. She fought and tried to take a breath.  

"Oh, God. Ragden, I'm going to come. I can't hold it any longer."  

Ragden nodded, gritting his teeth as he continued to slide in and out of her. Their hips sliding apart and thrusting together. Each impact of his cock into her cervix brought him closer to climax. He could feel her climax building and building beyond her ability to contain it. He drew back and thrust into her one more time, then his body convulsed, his muscles seized. For a moment, he felt himself go wild. Thrusting against her like a madman, then drawing back and crashing into her cervix repeatedly. His muscles locked up, and he thrust into her, his cock crashing into her cervix as cum exploded out of him into her. His body locked up, his back arching, his legs convulsing.  

Emily's green eyes sparkled with delight, her pussy dripping with Ragden's cum and her arousal. She felt her orgasm crash over her. Her body convulsing, quivering, and shuddering against him. She felt her pussy clench on his throbbing cock inside her. She felt his cum erupt into her, and she felt herself cum again at the sensation. She reached out and grabbed Ragden, pulling him down against her. His body convulsed with the force of his orgasm; then he collapsed upon her. His body lay down on hers, his cock buried inside her, throbbing against her cervix. She felt each pulse of his body against hers and felt it reverberating throughout her soul. She felt so magnificently alive. Cherished, desired, and loved. As her orgasm faded, she noticed the glow of her skin started to fade away. She groaned as the crispness of the world around her started to fade as well. She looked at Ragden and saw that he, too, was no longer glowing the same way. She held him tight, feeling his heart thumping heavily against her chest. Emily reached up and guided Ragden's face to hers, kissed him passionately as their tongues danced with each other. They parted, and he lay upon her, breathing hard while echoing her hard breaths.  

"Oh, God," she said softly, "That was amazing."  

Ragden smiled down at her, then kissed her neck, her chin, and her lips softly.  

"Yes. Yes, it was."  

Ragden sat up, his cock still pressed firmly into her. He gently rolled her onto her side. She looked at him questioningly, and he just smiled. She let herself be rolled over onto her side, then Ragden spooned himself around her body and lay down against her back. He slipped an arm around her, pulling her back firmly against his chest. His cock still throbbed inside her. Not losing any size, she could still feel cum pumping out of it into her. She shivered at the sensation. She clutched his arm against her, pulling him against her back firmly. She felt every inch of his chest pressed against her back. Feeling him there was so comforting, so incredible, that her eyes slipped closed, and she lay there savoring the feel of him with her.  

Ragden lay his head in her hair, his arms around her, pulling her against him. His cock continued to gently pulse inside her. He felt her heart beating against his chest, and it was the most wonderful feeling in the world. He closed his eyes and savored the feel of her against him. Laying there, he drifted off to sleep.  

Emily felt Ragden pressed against her back, his breathing even and slow, his pulse a gentle thump against her. She felt his cock inside her throbbing gently with his pulse, cum still leaking into her. She blinked tears from her eyes. She felt so incredibly wonderful, so content. She closed her eyes, savoring all of the sensations, and drifted off to sleep... 

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments