Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"New Reader? I high encourage reading previous parts to get up to speed on all that is going on here. Still a fun part to read though. Returning Reader? Welcome back! I hope you enjoy this wrap up to the day for Ragden &amp; Aria. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This was a fun part ot write. More to come.. Thanks for reading!!"

As their kiss deepened and became more passionate, Ragden slid his knees under Aria’s thighs, repositioning his groin over hers. As their lips broke, Aria looked up at him and saw the desire in his eyes. She felt the burning heat between her legs, nodded, and bit her bottom lip. She pulled up her feet and pressed down into the bed behind him, raising her groin off his. She closed her eyes as she felt his cock start to slide from within her, then she lowered herself and felt him sliding back into her. That incredible heat pressed against her cervix again and a shudder of ecstasy ran up through her body.  

Aria’s heart skipped a beat. She loved the way her body responded to his. She loved the way it felt to have his massive cock sliding up into her, filling every inch of her tight, wet pussy. She bit her lip and nodded at him, encouraging him to continue.  

Ragden smiled down at her. He raised his groin slightly off hers, using his knees as leverage to slide in and out of her at a gentle pace. Aria closed her eyes, feeling him sliding in and out of her. A moment later, she matched his pace, raising and lowering her hips along with his movements. Their groins thumped gently together. Aria felt the pressure building inside her again.  

With her eyes closed, Aria’s mind wandered. She brought her hand up to her chest and cupped her small, firm breasts. She felt the gentle roundness of them and ran her thumbs over her nipples. She felt them rock softly with each thrust of him between her legs. She wondered if Emily or Sarah experienced this profound sense of bliss and pleasure when they were with him. They certainly looked like they were enjoying themselves when she watched them together. What did they feel, though? Was it the same? The incredible sensation of Ragden between her legs brought her back to reality.  

Ragden continued to move gently between her legs, sliding his cock in and out of her tight pussy. His big dick gently bumping into her cervix, then drawing back. Aria rocked her hips in time to his thrusts, pulling back from him, then sliding towards him as he slid into her. Each joining of their hips was punctuated by the impact of his dick against her cervix.  

Aria felt the pressure within her building with each impact against her cervix. She felt the ripples of pleasure as they rolled through her body. Aria opened her eyes and looked up at Ragden. She saw him looking down at her, watching her. She smiled, and he smiled back at her. She reached up, wrapped her arms around his neck, and pulled him down against her. They continued to move against each other, each impact a little harder than the last. The pressure within her kept building and building.  

Ragden leaned down and put his face between her breasts. He kissed her breastbone, then dragged his tongue along her sternum to that soft spot between her collarbones. Aria moaned in pleasure and thrust against him a little harder. Ragden increased his pace marginally and kissed along her throat, gently grazing her soft skin with his teeth, then he kissed her jaw and worked his way to her ear. He suckled on her earlobe and then kissed her neck under her ear. Aria moaned loudly as he kissed her neck again.  

She grasped his back, pulling him down against her as his teeth dug into her neck. She arched her neck back, exposing more of her throat as she arched her back and thrust against him harder.  

“Oh, God,” she moaned as his thrusts became more insistent. Each impact rocked her body. She felt her legs vibrating with the impact. She let go of his back, and he raised himself to look her in the eyes. She saw the incredible desire burning in his eyes and a shiver ran down her back as she looked into the fathomless depths she saw there. Aria felt her climax fast approaching, but she was not ready for it yet.  

She pressed her feet down into the bed and raised her groin off his throbbing cock. She felt it slip out of her and gasped. Ragden blinked in surprise, his cock throbbing hard outside her body. She reached down and grasped it firmly, feeling it slip around in her hand with her fluids. She shivered again. Aria looked up at him and bit her lip. She saw his questioning gaze, his raised eyebrow. She closed her eyes as she concentrated on what she was doing.  

Aria stroked his cock once, feeling it throb in her hands, then slowly lowered her body onto it. She felt the tip of it push against her back. She raised herself and pointed his cock at her body, and then she lowered herself until she felt the tip of it press between her ass cheeks. She felt the incredible heat pressed against her ass.  

She exhaled sharply, not realizing she had been holding her breath. She took a slow, deep breath as she looked into his eyes. She saw his desire, need, and desperation to be inside her. She wanted him so badly that her heart thundered in her chest. She wanted his big dick in her ass, filling her bowels.  

Aria lowered herself slowly, feeling the head of his cock pressing against her ass. Its size and girth spread her tight hole open. She gasped as the head of it slipped into her. She paused there. Her legs shook with the effort of holding that position. She tried to prepare herself for what would come next. She had had this before, but somehow this was different. More intimate. More personal. She knew he had seen every part of her and fucked every part of her, but still, she paused. She felt vulnerable, exposed, stripped to her core before him. Her desire pounded through her.  

Aria took another deep breath and exhaled slowly. Her heart thundered as she slowly sank herself onto his waiting cock. She watched his eyes close in pleasure. The gentle sigh on his lips. She could see how much he enjoyed the way her body felt on his. A thrill ran through her. Her heart thundered in her chest.  

Ragden kept his eyes closed, savoring the incredible feel of Aria’s tight ass enveloping his throbbing cock. Every muscle in his body tensed. She was so tight, so incredibly silky smooth, wrapped around his dick. He felt like he was ready to explode but knew that he wanted more. That she wanted more. She had chosen this. She had placed his cock in her ass, and his arousal had increased with each inch of his cock that she forced inside it. He forced his breathing to slow down as his pulse raced with excitement.  

Slowly, ever so slowly, she lowered herself until every bit of his dick was up her ass. Her cheeks rested against his groin. As she relaxed and his cock throbbed in her ass, he opened his eyes and looked down into her face. He saw tears in her eyes. He froze as he watched her open her eyes and look up at him.  

“Are you in pain?” he asked quietly, not daring to move.  

Aria blinked the tears from her eyes and shook her head, “No. It feels amazing. I... I’m sorry; it feels so good. I did not realize it would feel this good. I love it so much, so incredibly much.”  

Aria felt the lump in her throat. The joy of the moment consumed her. The sheer, incredible, ecstatic joy of it. Their groins pressed together, and she felt how full her bowels felt with all of him in there. She loved how his cock bounced off her cervix when they fucked like rabbits, but this... this was a different kind of incredible joy that just made her feel so full.  

Ragden smiled at Aria, feeling her ecstatic joy. He felt his cock throbbing inside her. Her body squeezed around him so tightly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his face down to hers, their lips nearly touching as she spoke softly, huskily, “Make love to me like this. Please.”  

They kissed. At first, the kiss was soft and tender, but then it deepened. Their lips parted, and their tongues twisted around each other. They pressed tighter against each other, pulling their bodies tighter together. Aria’s breasts pressed firmly against Ragden’s broad chest. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her against him in return. Their lips broke apart, leaving them both gasping. Ragden’s cock throbbed deep within Aria. She closed her eyes, savoring the feel of it inside her.  

“Of course, my love,” he whispered against her cheek. Ragden smiled down at her, watching the look in her eyes as he slowly drew back from her. She bit her lip, her eyes going a little wide as she felt that massive meat in her ass sliding almost out. She gasped, sucking in air sharply when he stopped moving. She nodded vigorously as he started to slide back into her. She moaned in pleasure, feeling him fill her again.  

As their hips met again, Aria took another deep breath, savoring the way her body felt with that incredible invasion in her bowels. Then, as he started to withdraw, she shifted her hips and moved away from him. They moved together, their groins gently bumping into each other. Aria moaned in pleasure at the feeling. Her bowels filled with heat and pressure as they continued to move in unison, drawing apart and meeting again.  

Ragden closed his eyes, savoring how tight she felt around his dick as he slid in and out of her. He kept the pace slow and methodical. He felt her body clenching tightly on his manhood, and he opened his eyes to look down at her again. She was staring up at him; sweat had started to collect along her brow. Aria moaned in pleasure, feeling the incredible waves of pleasure rolling through her body. The heat and pressure in her bowels were spreading through her abdomen. Her heart thundered in her chest.  

Aria balled her fists up in the blankets under her. She tried to use them for further leverage to rock her hips against his thrusts. She tried to move faster, to urge him to fuck her harder, but his pace continued methodically. She could feel her climax fast approaching, building, and building within her. As he drew back and started to slide into her again, she rocked her hips against his, driving him deep into her. She gasped in pleasure as his dick filled her bowels. Then he started to slide back, and she moved away from him. As he started to move into her again, she slammed her groin against his.  

“Harder,” she begged.  

Ragden nodded and sat back on his heels, his groin pressed firmly against her. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her. She clawed at the sheets, trying to push herself against him, to no avail, as he adjusted his position. He grabbed her waist and pushed her down into the mattress as he slid almost out of her, then he drove into her, drew back, and drove into her again. His groin slammed into hers, her entire body rocking with the impact. He continued picking up the pace, slamming his groin into hers. She gasped with each impact, feeling that impact rocking her body. Her breasts rocked, her hips vibrated, and her legs shook. She cried out with the next, feeling her climax growing faster and faster. She tried to rock her hips against his movements but found herself held in place as he pounded his cock into her ass.  

Aria clutched at his arms, squeezing the strong muscles in her hands as he continued to slam into her. Her heart stampeded through her chest as her climax grew and blotted out her reality. She saw his eyes, the focus, depth, and concentration in them as he fucked her ass every bit as hard as she had begged for. She felt the length of his cock sliding in and out of her ass. Her bowels clenched and released as his meat slammed into her, then just as quickly slid back and in again. Her body rocked with even more force as he moved faster. She could see the sweat breaking out on his brow. She could feel the monster of his climax growing, getting ready to claim her. ‘Take me!’ She wanted to shout but could not. She gasped for breath as her body rocked beneath his.   

Then he suddenly slammed into her so hard her body rocked and convulsed. He pushed his cock impossibly deep into her. She could feel it filling her, exploding within her, and she realized his climax was filling her. As that realization dawned on her, her body convulsed, her legs kicked, her climax exploded and consumed her. Aria squeezed her eyes shut so hard that tears leaked onto her face. She felt a hot fluid gush from her pussy and heard it splash against his groin. She heard him moaning as his body shuddered within her. Then he jerked and spasmed, his groin drawing back and thrust into her repeatedly.  

Aria cried out again, feeling another climax explode inside her and out of her. She felt his hot, sticky load blasting up into her bowels. She clutched at her chest, digging her nails into her breasts as her legs twitched and kicked under his grasp. Her body shuddered and pulsed, her heart still beating frantically in her chest. She rode out her orgasm, letting it run over her.  

Ragden clenched every muscle, as his orgasm passed through him, then went limp and lowered himself down on top of her. He saw the tears of joy on her face as he lay across her and buried his face in her hair. She draped her arms around him and hugged him gently, then caressed his face with one hand. Her eyes were still closed, her breath only now starting to return to a more normal rhythm.  

Aria lay still, letting her body relax after the sudden exertion. She felt a dull ache in her muscles. Aria ran her hands over Ragden’s shoulders and then across his back, feeling his strong muscles. She felt his steady breath in her ear and the beat of his heart against her chest. She could feel his massive cock buried in her bowels, still leaking fluid into her. She could feel it inside her, large, firm, and gently pulsing with his life. It made her feel so alive and full of his love and presence to feel him buried within her. She gently clenched her ass on him and heard his breath exhale sharply in her ear. She giggled at the sudden response.  

Feeling herself mostly recovered, she turned and kissed his cheek lightly. Ragden turned to her and gently raised himself until his face was above hers. His body felt rested and recovered. His cock still throbbed gently inside her. He could still feel cum leaking into her. He looked down into her face and saw the joyous contentment in her features. A beautiful smile lit up her features. She drew her hands up to his face and drew his face down onto hers. They kissed tenderly, their lips barely parting, their tongues touching and then drawing back.  

Aria looked up into his face and admired the strong features and the tenderness in his eyes, and the love she felt looking into his face. She felt adored and cherished. In his eyes, she saw that love pouring out into her. Her heart fluttered in her chest, and she felt fresh tears in her eyes. She blinked furiously to clear them. Ragden leaned down and kissed the tears from her cheeks. The soft brushing of his lips across her skin made her heart swell in her chest. She wrapped her arms around him, pulled her chest against his again, and squeezed as tight as she could.  

Ragden lay against her, feeling her heart beating hard against his chest. He saw the love in her eyes. He felt his heart soaring for her. To see her so happy and content made him feel overjoyed. He placed his cheek against hers and kissed her earlobe softly, then kissed her ear.  

Aria held him tightly, drinking in his love. She lay feeling the weight of his body across hers and savored the feel of his skin pressed against hers. She loved him and loved the way she felt under him. Then, after laying there for several moments, she drew her arms back and pressed gently against his shoulders. He raised himself on his elbows, looking down at her. She saw the question in his eyes.  

“Yes, love?” he asked. His voice sent a shiver down her back. She felt his cock throbbing inside her ass and closed her eyes, taking deep breaths to calm herself.  

"Can you try something different?” she asked.  

Zoeyx4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zoeyx4u

“Of course,” he answered with hesitation, “What would you like?”  

Aria pushed against his chest until he sat back on his heels. She sat up, feeling his cock shift in her bowels, and closed her eyes again. She watched his face carefully as she raised her groin off his. She moaned softly as his thick meat slid from her body. She watched the look of desire pass over his face, along with the slight disappointment, carefully guarded. She smiled at him and then rolled over onto her hands and knees in front of him.  

Aria looked over her shoulder at him and wiggled her ass. Then she spread her knees slightly and slipped a hand between her legs, and spread her pussy lips, slipping a finger into her dripping pussy. She moaned as she fingered herself for him, then she pulled her hand back and looked over her shoulder again. She saw him watching her perfect pussy like a hawk. She saw his monstrous, throbbing member leaking a tiny bit of cum. She felt a sudden, powerful desire to suck it off him. To taste it, swirl it on her tongue and swallow it. She closed her eyes as the vision washed over her, then she looked back as he leaned into her and buried his face between her cheeks.  

Aria moaned loudly as his tongue pushed through her lips, finding her clitoris. She felt the soft pleasure as he sucked on her, then his tongue pushed through her lips into her soaked vagina. She moaned loudly, her legs shaking as he licked the inside of her. Then he drew back and ran his tongue across her asshole. She cried out, her body shaking with pleasure.  

“Oh, God!” She cried, “Put that meat back in my ass! Please!”  

Ragden laughed and sat up, his cock sliding through her lips to press against her body. She moaned loudly at the incredible sensation of it pressing against her, then drew it back and pushed the tip of it into her ass. She cried out again as she felt herself being spread open so it could slide into her.  

Ragden watched her body twitch and convulse as he slowly pushed his cock into her ass. She looked over her shoulder and moaned, then gasped as it slid a little deeper into her. Her back arched, and her neck craned. She thrust herself against him, slamming her ass into his groin. His massive cock slammed deeply into her. She cried out again, her body shaking in ecstasy. She rocked forward, feeling his cock slide to the front of her, but not out. Then she rocked back against him again.  

Ragden held his body still, letting Aria fuck herself on his cock in her ass. His hands rested lightly on her ass, caressing the soft skin, feeling the muscles flex as she rocked back and forth against him. He closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of her tight ass sliding up and down his cock. With his eyes closed, Ragden could sense her climax building deep within her. Mentally, he held his in check. He could feel it building, and with a slight shift inside his head, he pushed it back, allowing her to build her own against him. His cock throbbed with need, and he could feel the pressure building in his balls, but he held it back while she worked herself into a frenzy.  

Aria felt her body twitching in ecstasy as she thrust herself against him again and again. The impact of her ass against his groin pushed that incredible cock into her bowels. She could feel the pressure building and building within her. She knew she could not possibly last much longer at this rate. Her heart thundered in her chest, and her pussy clenched and released spastically. Her arms and legs shook with the effort to keep driving herself against him.  

Ragden could feel her climax approaching, her body almost at the limit of what she could do. At that moment, when she was about to collapse, he grasped her hips and pulled her roughly against him. She cried out at the sudden, forceful impact. He quickly matched her pace, increasing the force of each thrust into her. Her breath exploded out of her with each impact as her body quickly passed the point of no return. Ragden cut loose the grip he had held on his climax, and as Aria screamed with her climax, his own rode over him, exploding into her.  

Ragden thrust wildly into her a few more times, then pulled her ass against his groin as his body shuddered and collapsed against her. He slumped forward, laying his chest against her back. Aria’s arms collapsed under the strain, and she went into the bed face-first. She laughed and turned her head to the side, then slid her body forward into the bed. Ragden held her hips against him as he crawled forward, easing her body down onto the bed. Once she was lying flat on her chest, he lay down against her back, his cock still shoved up her ass.  

Aria giggled, enjoying the feel of his body against hers. She loved the feel of his heart beating against her back, the weight of his body limp against her. Ragden softly kissed her right ear. His hands found hers and clasped them tightly, the fingers interwoven.  

“Are you comfortable, my love,” he asked softly.  

“Oh, oh yes,” Aria answered softly, “Though it is a tad hard to breathe.”  

Ragden laughed, then raised himself off her. Aria sighed softly, not wanting his skin to part from hers. Then he slid backward, his cock sliding from her ass. Aria pushed her chest up off the bed and looked over her shoulder.  

“You did not have to do that.” she scolded softly.  

Ragden laughed as he stepped off the bed. He grabbed her ankle and pulled her towards him. She laughed softly as he dragged her across the bed. Then he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her groin against him. She felt his cock press against her ass, and she spread her legs around his waist. Ragden grabbed his cock and slid into her wet pussy. Aria moaned loudly as she felt him fill her, his cock sliding deeper into it, pressed firmly against her cervix. Aria looked up at him, adoration in her eyes, biting her lip. Ragden reached down and grabbed her arms, lifting her towards him. She raised an eyebrow in surprise as he lifted her off the bed. One hand slipped under her ass, holding her to him, the other around her back, pulling her chest against his.  

“Oh. Oh my,” Aria laughed as her weight pushed his cock firmly against her cervix, “I do like this.”  

Aria wrapped her arms around his neck to hold herself in position as Ragden walked around the edge of the bed. He nonchalantly threw the covers back from the bed, then grabbed her ass and lifted her partially off his cock, and lowered her back down again. Aria moaned softly in pleasure and smiled at him.  

Then Ragden crawled onto the bed, still holding Aria against him as he pushed the covers back. He plopped her in the middle of the bed and slid his knees up under her thighs. He gently slid his cock in and out of her tight wet pussy. Aria moaned in pleasure, rocking her hips with his movements.  

“So soon?” she asked. “Don’t you need time to recover?”  

Ragden shook his head and kissed her softly on the lips, then sat back on his heels and pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. Aria felt that burning pleasure deep inside her. Yes, she wanted to feel him filling her up again. They moved quickly, finding a matching rhythm. They thrust their bodies together, his cock crashing into her cervix with more and more force. She felt her breasts rocking, her body vibrating with the sudden intensity. Again, she felt her climax building and looming over her. She looked up into his eyes and saw that the same intensity there that she felt.   

They threw their bodies at each other, wildly, with reckless abandon. Then, as quickly as it had started, they both cried out as their orgasms exploded over them. They collapsed onto the bed, wrapping their arms around each other and taking deep breaths to calm their sweaty bodies.  

Ragden rolled onto his side next to Aria and pulled her body against him. He curled around her, spooning himself against her. Aria pulled his arms around herself and slid her body against him. Ragden folded his legs up against hers. He slid his groin against her ass. His cock, still mostly firm, slid between her legs. She giggled and reached down between her legs to feel its large form. She adjusted herself and slid it into her waiting pussy. She could still feel her fluids leaking out of her against him. She could also feel the fluid leaking out of his cock into her. It felt like heaven.  

Aria curled herself tighter against Ragden, feeling his dick slide a little deeper into her. She could feel it starting to soften and could not suppress the small groan that slipped from her lips. She turned her head and felt his presence against her cheek. She knew she could not ask more of him at that moment. She could feel his breath against her neck, even and slow. His heart thudded heavily against her back, its pace slowing, then calming. She felt her own body calming, relaxing, and recovering. She pulled his hands up to her chest and squeezed her breasts with them softly. He ran his hands over them, gently brushing her nipples, sending a shiver down her back. He gently cupped them and pulled her against his back.  

“Can I ask you a question?” Aria asked softly, her voice breathy and barely a whisper.  

“Of course,” Ragden sighed into her ear. She could hear the approach of sleep in his voice. She felt it tugging at her eyelids. She wanted nothing more than to sink into sleep in his arms. She could die now and be happy forever, but she had questions she wanted to ask before that happened. She took a deep breath and spoke softly.  

“Your... bond with Emily,” she asked, “What is that like?”  

Ragden took a deep breath, feeling Aria cradled against him, and thought about Emily. His heart swelled with love for her. He could see her in his mind’s eye, curled around Sarah, naked in bed and half asleep. He could also feel her breasts in his hands, the silky-smooth feel of her skin against his. He saw Emily open her eyes and look at him. He saw the love in her eyes, felt her breath on his cheek, and heard her whisper his name and her undying love for him. His heart swelled, and he felt Aria against him, his dick deep inside her. He could feel her waiting for his answer. He refocused on her against him, felt her heart beating slowly, calmly, her pussy tight around his cock.  

“Our bond is like...” he paused for a moment, trying to find the right words, “It is like a warm blanket around my shoulders with her smell on it. She is with me always. I can close my eyes and feel her breath on my cheek, her touch on my shoulder. Her love is always with me. I can see her lying in bed wrapped around Sarah, drifting off to sleep...”  

Aria felt a pang of jealousy. She wanted to feel Emily that way. She longed to wrap her arms around her and confess her undying love for the other woman. At that moment, she did not care that Emily was somehow closer to her lover than she was, she wanted to be with both at once, to feel their love wrapping around her for all time. She felt tears starting to form in her eyes. She took a breath and it hitched in her throat.  

“And... Sarah,” she asked, not wanting to hear the truth of it, but knowing she had to. “You bonded her too, somehow. Didn’t you?”  

Ragden could feel the hitch in Aria’s voice, the pain beneath. He could feel that lonely spot in her heart that longed to be a part of something she could not grasp or understand. He knew he could not lie to her and knew this would only hurt her more.  

“Yes,” Ragden sighed, “Not the same, but... yes, I can sense her too and feel her as well.”  

“Why not me?” Aria demanded, her voice soft but insistent. She felt the hot tears on her cheeks but could not stop them.  

“I told you. What I did with Emily was an accident, and it nearly killed her. I could not risk that with you. I would never do that on purpose. I do not want to lose you.”  

“And Sarah?”  

“I...” Ragden paused, trying to find the words. “That had somehow already started. The way my dad explained it. Just being together will eventually form that same bond, over time. The more sex we have, the more of my essence you absorb into your body, the more we will become bonded like that.”  

“You sped up that process with Sarah,” Aria said softly. “I saw it. I felt it. I.... felt it.”  

Aria’s breath froze in her throat. She had felt it. She had not realized it, but she had felt the change in the other woman. She closed her eyes and searched for what that meant. She searched for some kind of connection to the other woman. She could not find it, but she knew something was there.  

Ragden lay there quietly, waiting for Aria to ask the next question. He could sense the inner turmoil within her. The desperate need for that love she thought had been denied. He felt her pulse racing, then starting to slow. Aria turned her cheek to his. Ragden raised himself slightly so he could meet her gaze. He saw the pain in her eyes, the desperation.  

“How long?”  

“I do not know.”  

“How did you speed up that process with Sarah?”  

“I needed Emily’s help for that.”  

“Why?”  

Ragden smiled sadly, “Because she has part of my soul. Without her by my side, I am not complete. When we have sex, and those two parts join, energy can be passed between us. We can do things with that energy. We forced it into Sarah and gave it no other outlet. It drained both of us. It infused Sarah with our energy and our love. Once she welcomed it, it became a part of who she is.”  

“Can you do the same to me?”  

“I suppose we could,” Ragden replied, thoughtfully, “But it was draining. We need time to recover before we can do it again.”  

“Please. I want to be included. I love you. I love Emily and Sarah. I want to be a part of this, too. Please.”  

Ragden kissed her softly on the lips. “There is a cost.”  

“I’ll pay it.”  

Ragden smiled and kissed her on the cheek softly, “There is a drawback. Anything that happens to one of us affects all of us. If you were hit by a car, we would all feel the injury. If one of us.... dies... we might all die.”  

“I don’t care.”  

“The others might. Can we discuss it first?”  

“Yes...” Aria replied, as she felt a thrill pass through her. She wanted to be included. She would do or say anything to be a part of this thing her lovers had done. They had started a journey without her, and she was desperate to join them. Consequences be damned. She heard the assurance in his voice, felt the beat of his heart, and knew she might have a chance. She settled back against him and felt the even beating of his heart against her back. She pressed herself a little tighter against him and felt his cock twitch inside her. She could feel it, soft within her, and smiled. It felt amazing. She preferred it hard and full and stretching her to the limits of what she could take, but this was pretty amazing, too.  

Ragden settled back into the bed. He grabbed the blankets and pulled them up over the two of them. He sank into the mattress, letting his body relax. He felt Aria’s breath evening out and slowing. She would soon be asleep. Her pussy did not feel as tight on his manhood, and he knew he had softened inside her. He smiled and kissed the back of her head lightly. He did not doubt that Emily and Sarah would agree to let Aria join them, but he wanted to talk it over with them first, especially since it was something he had to have their help to do. 

Ragden felt his body relaxing, his heart slowing, his breath even. His mind drifted. He felt Aria against him. He could tell she was asleep at this point. He smiled to himself as he finally drifted off to sleep. 

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments