Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"New Reader? I would HIGHLY recommend you go back and read a few chapters before this to learn what is going on here. Returning Reader? Welcome back! This will serve as the epilogue for the first story arc. This part gives us a little story about Selina. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Who will be returning to the main story at some later point. Until then we will have little interludes to follow what is going on with her. I hope you enjoy this! Thanks for reading!!"

Selina sat in the front seat of her car, hands on the steering wheel as she watched Ragden and his family drive away. She resisted the urge to follow them. Her heart hammered in her chest. Her knuckles were white around the steering wheel as she fought the urge to follow. Her keys were already in the ignition. All she had to do was turn the key, put the car in drive, and follow. It would be so easy. Then she could have him again. She could put her hands on his skin to feel that heat. That power. That presence inside her that made her feel like she was the most important person in the world.  

Selina closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Her body shook with need and desire. Goosebumps ran down her arms and legs. Her knees knocked together. She could feel herself growing damp between her legs. The memory of him fucking her was overpowering. The way he had taken her on the beach, her legs in his arms, his dick slamming into her ass, filling her and filling her with his life, his love, and his seed overflowing in her bowels. Then in the theatre, where he was tender, passionate, caring, and full of love. His big dick filled her pussy with all of him. Then the next morning, after his shower, the way his dick had swelled and filled her bowels. It had been unlike anything she had ever dreamed possible. Nothing had prepared her for that.  

Selina panted; sweat beaded her brow. Her arms shook. Her legs felt weak. Her pussy felt stretched and abused. Her ass burned. She felt wetness leaking out of her ass, and she gasped. She threw the door open and jumped out of the car, swearing. She slipped her hand down her backside under her shorts and panties. She ran a finger around her ass and felt something sticky.  

Selina cursed again and pulled her hand out so she could see what was on her finger. She expected to find blood from how savagely he had fucked her ass, but instead, she saw a white sticky substance. Her eyes widened. She sucked it off her finger and moaned in ecstasy. The taste was exquisite. Like some fine salted candy. Her entire body shook with desire.  

Selina yanked her shorts down around her ankles. Then she bent over slightly, slipped her right hand through her ass cheeks, and ran her middle finger around the edges of her asshole. Much to her surprise, her puckered hole was tight and small. Her finger would not fit. She pulled her hand back, sucked on her middle finger, then bent over and pressed it against her ass again, trying to slip her finger into herself. She moaned loudly as her finger slipped inside.  

She stood there, slightly bent over, her finger up her ass twitching in ecstasy. Her finger was in her ass, up to the first knuckle. She could feel the slipperiness in her ass and, for a moment, remembered how it felt to have Ragden’s swollen member filling her. Her bowels clenched at the memory, and her ass squeezed on her finger. She cursed softly and slipped her finger out. When she looked at her finger, she noticed a fine film of white across it.  

Selina sucked her finger clean again, and her body convulsed again at the fine taste of Ragden’s cum. She could feel more of his cum slipping from her bowels. She pulled her shorts and panties off and squatted next to her car. She placed her hand under her ass and pushed. She farted softly, and then she felt a splash of liquid land in her hand.  

She brought her hand around and looked at the small pile of cum in her hand. Selina stood slowly, her body quivering with desire. She could feel her pussy lips nearly dripping with need. She slowly brought her hand up to her face and then licked it clean. She closed her eyes and let the sensation wash over her. She felt her entire body shudder again. Her arousal ran down her legs. She clutched her damp pussy and slipped two fingers into herself. Her pussy was tight but overflowing with arousal. She fingered herself slowly, moaning in pleasure.  

Selina leaned back against the car and spread her legs to give herself easier access. She thumbed her clit and continued to stroke her pussy. She felt her orgasm building rapidly. She imagined Ragden’s big dick filling her ass again and promptly came. Her orgasm was brief but left her shaking. Her legs buckled and she slid down the side of the car until she was sitting in the dirt next to the car. She put her hands to her face, pressing against her eyeballs, and cried softly.  

It was not enough. It would never be enough. She needed that monstrous cock. That enormous, swollen member, filling her again. She could see it in her mind’s eye, inhumanly large. Impossibly enormous. Something that could not possibly fit inside any woman, and yet, somehow, it fit inside her.  

Selina pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. She rested her forehead against her knees and cried. After several minutes, she started to calm down. As her sobs resolved into soft hitches in her breath, she realized where she was. She spotted her shorts and panties a couple of feet away. She crawled over and picked them up, then stood and slipped them back on. As she pulled her shorts up around her waist again, she felt her ass clench and spasm. She clutched at her stomach and bent over, her ass pressed against the car door, and groaned. She felt a burning need inside her. A need to be filled. She wanted Ragden but knew she could not have him. Instead of him, she needed something... anything.  

Selina looked around and spotted a few pieces of driftwood nearby but did not fancy the idea of splinters in her nether region. Selina pulled the door open and got back into her car. She put the key in the ignition and turned. The car roared to life. Selina put the car in drive and pulled out of the driveway. As she drove through the small beach town, she tried to remember if there was a sex toy shop anywhere nearby. She thought there had been one somewhere nearby, so she started on her way back towards her college dormitory.  

As she drove, her body continued to spasm periodically. Her muscles continued to twitch, and she felt herself starting to sweat. She rolled down the window and felt the breeze blow through her hair. She shook her head back and forth, feeling the wind twist through her hair. She felt the wind swirl around in the car. It caressed her skin and cooled her burning desire. She felt it twist around her legs, and she shivered.  

Selina caught movement out of the corner of her eye and turned to look around the car. She saw nothing out of the ordinary. The wind from the window continued to roar through the car. She felt the pressure building in her ears and hit the button to roll down the passenger side window to equalize it, then she looked into the rearview mirror and saw her reflection smile back at her.  

Selina screamed and slammed on the brakes. The car skidded, and she twisted the wheel to keep control. The car slid to a halt, slightly sideways. She pressed the gas and eased the car onto the shoulder of the highway. Selina looked around the car and saw nothing out of the ordinary. She turned and looked into the mirror again, and her reflection shook its head, its lips moving as if to say, ‘tsk-tsk.’  

Selina shivered in fear, her eyes locked onto the figure in her mirror. The eyes of her reflection had green pupils that glowed softly back at her. The wind continued to blow through her window, billowing around the car, and whipping her hair around. She looked around the car, feeling the wind slip around her arms, like a soft caress. There was nobody else in the car that she could see. She looked back at the mirror, and her reflection smiled back at her.  

“What do you want?” Selina whispered as goosebumps broke out along her arms. She was losing her grasp on reality. Surely her mind must be broken if she was talking to her reflection.  

The wind in the car curled around her arm, then blew past her ear, blowing her hair back behind her. A soft voice hissed on the wind as the lips of her reflection moved.  

“I want what you want. To sssee you filled by your presssscious lover...”  

Selina shivered again. The voice and presence seemed utterly alien to her. She had a strong urge to bolt out of the car and run, but curiosity held her in place. She looked at her reflection, which waited for her to respond.  

“Why do you care?” Selina asked, her voice small. The eyes of her reflection seemed to sparkle back at her. She cringed under that gaze. She felt those eyes boring into her. Selina felt naked and exposed before that penetrating gaze. She crossed her arms under her ample bosom and squeezed herself, trying to find warmth under that cold gaze.  

Her reflection laughed at her. The wind whipped around her, making Selina shiver even more. The wind buffeted her face, blowing her hair back again. The voice hissed in her ear again.  

“Do you want to be an Engineer, Ssselina?”  

Selina looked at her reflection and saw those glowing green eyes staring at her. The smile was predatory. Selina blinked her eyes, confused.  

“Y-yes. How did you know...” 

“I’ve been watching you for sssome time. You are ssspecial... The thingsss we could do together. The thingsss I could ssshow you and teach you...” 

Selina felt her curiosity growing. This thing she spoke with frightened her. Its alien presence and mannerisms made her skin crawl. Yet, she could not help but be intrigued by the possibilities. The ache between her legs was temporarily forgotten. Her mind whirled. 

“What kinds of things?” 

“Let me in, and I can ssshow you...” 

“Okay,” Selina sighed, nervous about what this might mean, but eager to learn, “Show me.” 

The wind suddenly blew into her face, forcing itself down her throat. Her eyes bulged, and the lights went out.  

When Selina awoke, she was lying on a cloud. She looked around, and all she could see was white all around her. The cloud beneath her felt solid enough. She sat up and noticed she was wearing nothing. Her bare breasts jiggled against her chest as she stood. Selina looked around her again, noticing that the clouds were slowly shifting and moving around her. A strong wind swirled around her. She could see bits of color in the wind, little things that sparkled as it did. The wind started to collect and swirl in front of her, starting to take on shape.  

In moments it took on a humanoid shape. It looked like her but was mostly transparent. A figment of wisps and wind collected into a swirling shape. Her shape. The more she looked at it, the more it looked like her. The same firm bosom, shapely legs, and slender arms. She smiled, looking at it, realizing how beautiful it was and how beautiful she was. She cupped her bosom and watched the figure before her do the same.  

“Where am I?” Selina asked. Her voice sounded weak and insecure to her ears.  

“Nowhere.” The voice that answered was no longer a hiss of wind across her ears but inside her skull. Its strength caused her entire skull to vibrate. She clutched her head in pain. She looked at the figure which was watching her. She got the impression that it was amused.  

“Why am I here?” Selina asked. She looked at the figure and cowered slightly.  

“To discuss the terms of our agreement.” The voice in her head was quieter, but the strength of its presence in her mind was overwhelming.  

“What agreement?” Selina asked. The figure looked at her, its eyes glowing green.  

“You asked for knowledge, of the things I can show you, and teach you. I shall give you this; in return, you carry my spark.”  

As the voice spoke, the figure before her gestured to the clouds around them. As their arm waved, the clouds took shape. Buildings formed. Flying buttresses and arched bridges spanned between them. Their grace and beauty made Selina’s heart sing. 

“You spoke of Engineering. I can show you architecture that will defy logic, but I can show you how to make it work.” 

The figure turned back to her, and the clouds shifted back to their normal shapes. The figures' eyes glowed softly.  

“Or, perhaps electronics interest you more?” 

As the figure spoke, lightning jumped from cloud to cloud. The sky grew dark, and the air shook with thunder. A bolt of lightning crashed from the nearest cloud into the figure's outstretched hand. A crackling orb of electricity bounced in its hand. The figure raised its other hand, and the electricity arced between their hands, crackling with energy. 

“I could show you how to manipulate electrical currents to do things you have never dreamed of...” 

The figure smiled, and the electrical current jumped straight up into the clouds and vanished. The figure smiled at Selina. 

“All of this could be yours,” the figure said with a soft smile, “I only ask that you carry the smallest spark of my essence inside you.” 

Selina pondered this for a moment. This creature, this being, was so alien to her. The idea of having some part of it inside her made her skin crawl. Yet, the temptation of all that knowledge. 

“If I refuse?”  

“Then you go back to normal. You forget we ever had this conversation. It is your choice. But this is a one-time offer. It will never be offered again.” 

“Okay,” Selina said softly, nodding, “I agree.” 

The figure before her blew apart. The myriads of lights and bits flew apart and then rushed at her. She felt the presence slam into her body, forcing its way into her ears, her nose, and her mouth. She felt it pressing against her eyeballs. She felt pressure against her ass and her pussy. Her lips pushed aside as something forcefully entered her body through every hole possible. She tried to scream in rage and terror but could not make a sound.  

Selina awoke with a start, sitting in her car. The windows were open, and a soft breeze blew in from the cars blasting past her on the highway. She looked around her car and found it empty. She looked down and saw that she was still fully clothed. She grabbed the rearview mirror and looked at her reflection. No glowing eyes. She sighed a breath of relief. Surely, what she had seen was just a fever dream caused by the events of the last two days. None of it had been real, right?  

Selina turned the key, and the car roared back to life. She pulled back onto the highway and continued driving back to college. As she drove, her mind drifted, and she thought about the strange entity she had dreamed about. She had never had a dream like that before.  

Thirty minutes down the road, she spotted a building off the side of the road that advertised adult merchandise. She pulled over and parked in their parking lot. She got out of the car and walked across the parking lot. As she did, she felt an ache in her bones, in her bowels, and her vagina. Her body ached from how she had been fucked. She smiled, remembering the fun she had had, and she felt her arousal starting to build in response to the memory. She still desperately wanted to fill that fullness inside her again.  

Selina walked into the store. The clerk behind the counter looked up at her and smiled. His eyes followed her as she turned away from him. He was not unattractive, and for a moment, she wondered how big his dick was. Could he fill her like Ragden had? Could he fuck her and make her cum like he did? She blushed and turned away, hiding her face.  

She found herself in a row of various sexual implements. She saw nipple clamps, whips, and other devices used to tie people down. She tried to imagine Ragden tying her up and applying these things to her body. She had never seen some of these things, and the thought of having them applied to her made her even more aroused. Her heart thumped hard in her chest. She looked down at the floor and kept moving. She followed the aisle to the end and turned deeper into the store.  

To her left, Selina spotted movement. She turned her head and saw the clerk walking down the aisle towards her. She stopped as he approached her. He caught her eye and stopped just out of arms reach.  

VictoriaLara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaLara

“Evenin’ ma’am,” he said politely, “Can I help ya find somethin’?”  

Selina blushed, opened her mouth, and closed it. She took a deep breath and said softly, “I’m... looking for...” Her mind went blank. She looked at the clerk and noticed a swell in his pants. She looked up at his face and noticed a soft smile. He raised his eyebrows and inclined his head, encouraging her to finish her sentence.  

“Dildos,” she said and blushed. She looked down at the floor. Then back up to the clerk. The clerk smiled softly.  

“Looking for anything specific? We have lots of different types, shapes, and sizes.”  

“Something big.” she blurted out. The clerk looked surprised for a moment, then inclined his head and gestured for her to follow as he went down the aisle. Selina followed.  

The clerk led her to the back of the store, where there was a massive selection of dildos. They had dildos of every imaginable size and shape. Some that vibrated, others that did not. They were made of rubber, plastic, latex, and metal. She gawked at the selection, unsure of what she wanted. The clerk watched her for a moment.  

Out of the corner of her eye, Selina noticed the clerk gazing at her bosom, then her stomach, and down to her shapely legs and between them. She blushed, not used to such scrutiny. When the clerk noticed that she had seen him looking at her, he blushed. Then pointed to the section with the larger dildos. He pointed at a particularly large pink dildo with a slight curve in it.  

“This one is our best seller for large ones, ma’am. The Fun Factory Boss. Seven-inch insertable length, 1.73 inches in circumference. These things sell like wildfire.”  

Selina reached out and picked up the case, looking at it. She closed her eyes and tried to picture the size of Ragden’s cock and thought that he had been much larger than this. Selina opened her eyes and put it back on the shelf. A little further down, she spotted a dark leather case propped open. Within it was the largest dildo of any of the ones there. The clerk followed her gaze, and his eyes widened.  

“That's the Njoy Eleven. It is 11 inches long and has a 2-inch circumference. Solid stainless steel. Quite heavy.”  

Selina bit her lip. She tentatively reached out for it. The clerk closed the case and handed it to her. The sheer weight of it was astonishing. She gasped slightly and clutched the case to her chest. Selina felt herself going damp at the thought of what she would do with this monstrosity. The clerk looked at her, his eyes a little wide, then shrugged.  

“Anything else, ma’am?” he asked. Selina shook her head rapidly, feeling the heat on her cheek. The clerk headed back to the counter. He stopped halfway down the aisle. He turned to look at her, then pointed to the shelf.  

“Do you need some lube with that, ma’am?”  

Selina blushed and shrugged. The clerk looked at the box in her arms, then up at her face. He grabbed two bottles off the shelf and carried them with him towards the counter. Selina fished her wallet out of her back pocket while the clerk rang up the items. When she saw the total, she gasped.  

“Five hundred dollars?” She involuntarily took a step back from the counter.  

The clerk shrugged, “You did pick the most expensive dildo we have.”  

She looked at the box and bit her lip, then she nodded and handed him her credit card. The clerk finished the sale, handed her the card back, and then put everything into a bag for her. He smiled apologetically as he handed it back to her. As she was about to step away, the clerk cleared his throat. She turned to look back at him. He leaned against the counter towards her and spoke quietly.  

“I am sorry to ask, but... are you a porn star, or a supermodel?”  

“What? No!” She answered, shocked at the question.  

“I’m sorry, ma’am,” the clerk replied quickly, “We jus’ don’ get many women in here that look like you...”  

“Why, would you pay to see me naked?” She countered.  

“Oh, God. Yes!” The clerk blurted, then he blushed and looked away. “I am sorry. That was not appropriate...”  

Selina smiled as she saw the effect she had on the clerk. She felt a slight shift inside her. A sudden hunger within her. She turned back to the counter and walked over to it. The clerk took a step back, a shocked look of surprise on his face. Selina leaned over the counter, letting her shirt hang down, giving him a view of her cleavage. The clerk blushed darker, and she could see the pulse in his neck beating rapidly.  

“Care to show me how to use this thing?” She asked with a sultry voice, then licked her lips. The clerk stared at her. She could see the throbbing in his pants. The clerk’s eyes were huge, and he nodded and headed for the door into the back room. Selina sauntered towards the door, her hips swaying seductively from side to side. The clerk stood at the door, his eyes wide, his jaw hanging open as she approached. He pushed the door open, and Selina walked past him.  

Her eyes adjusted quickly to the dimly lit room. She walked further in and found a table. The lights flickered around her, brightening the room. She poured the contents of the bag onto the table. She popped open the box and looked in at the massive, eleven-inch metal dildo inside. She could feel her arousal dripping down her legs as she looked at it. She heard the clerk coming up behind her.  

The clerk came up next to her and looked down at the massive dildo. She looked at him, and he snapped his mouth shut. His hand twitched as he reached for the lube. Then he pulled the dildo out of the case and hefted it in one hand. Then he set it back in the case. He popped open the lube and spread some on his left hand. With his right, he pulled the dildo out of the case. Then he spread the lube around one end of the dildo and turned to look at her.  

Selina saw a hungry look on his face. She could see the throbbing bulge in his pants, and she laughed lustily. Then she dropped her shorts and panties. She turned and bent over, thrusting her ass into his groin as she did so. She picked up her shorts and panties and set them on the table in front of the case. Then she backed onto the table and lifted herself onto it. She scooted back and spread her legs in front of the clerk.  

The clerks' eyes were glued to her tight snatch. She spread her legs wider, then reached down with one hand and spread her lips open. She bit her lip as she looked at the clerk. His eyes got even wider.  

“What are you waiting for,” she asked, “Put it in me.”  

The clerk licked his lips then he stepped between her legs. He gently pushed the massive silver head through her lips. Selina moaned loudly as she felt the cold metal sliding up into her. The clerk tentatively pushed it deeper into her, then started to pull it back.  

“Oh, Goddamnit!” Selina cursed. She grasped the hard metal and slapped his hand with her hand, then slid it all the way up into her. The clerk took a step back and stumbled as he did so. She felt the hard metal filling her, stretching her. Then it hit the back of her, and she moaned in pleasure. It was so hard inside her. Hard and cold. She pulled it back and then slid it into her cervix again. She moaned loudly in pleasure. She could feel her fluids mixing with the lube flowing across the hard metal. She pushed against her cervix, feeling it push hard against her.  

It felt so good to have her pussy full of something so large. It was not as large as Ragden’s dick had been the last time he had fucked her, but it still felt amazing. She groaned softly, knowing that it would feel even better the next time he fucked her. She slid the massive dildo out of her pussy and put the head against her ass. She shivered as the cold metal pushed against her. She pushed harder and wiggled it, trying to slip into her ass. She groaned loudly as the head of it slipped into her.  

Selina gasped as the hard cold metal slipped into her ass. Her body shook, and the metal slipped from her fingers. It weighed too much, slipped through her grasp, and clattered to the floor.  

“Fucking hell!” She cried out. Then her eyes caught the clerk standing there. His zipper was down. She could see his dick in his hands. She grinned evilly, then gestured for him to step forward. The clerk’s eyes got large. He shuffled forward, his right hand gripping his cock hard.  

“Pick it up,” she said softly, but firmly. The clerk nodded and picked up the dildo.  

“Put it in my ass.” The clerk nodded and pressed the lube-slicked end of the dildo into her ass. He leaned against it, forcing it inside her.  

“Oh, fuck yeah,” Selina moaned as the dildo slid up inside her. The clerk slid half of it into her and stopped. Then he slid it back and up into her again. She sat up and looked between her legs. She saw his small cock throbbing between her legs. His hand gripping the dildo so tight his knuckles were white. She could see that only half of it was inside her. She glared at him.  

“I want all of that fucking dildo up my goddamn ass.”   

The clerk looked at her, his eyes big as saucers. He nodded and slid it up her ass until only the bulb of the other end was not inside her. Selina moaned loudly and flopped back against the table as she felt the full length of it inside her. Her body vibrated with pleasure. Her legs shook, and she felt her climax suddenly roll over her. Fluid gushed out of her pussy, splashing across the table between her legs. She lay there gasping. She could feel the hard length of it inside her and loved the feel of it. It was not as good as the memory of Ragden’s big dick, but it would have to do. She looked at the clerk and bit her lip.  

She suddenly needed to feel the heat of him inside her. She desperately wanted the real deal inside her. It would not be as good, or as large, or as amazing as Ragden, but it was a real dick, and she wanted it inside her so badly her body shook. She sat up and grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling him closer to her.  

“Fuck me.” She said huskily. The clerk fumbled with his belt, trying to undo his pants. Selina cursed again, grabbed his dick, and pulled him into her. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him against her. His dick slid up inside her, and she cried out again.  

The clerk moaned in ecstasy as her tight pussy enveloped him. She felt his heat inside her and moaned again. She could feel the cold of his zipper pressed against her lips and did not care. She wanted his dick as deep as it would go. She knew it was not big enough to hit her like the dildo or Ragden, but it would have to do for now.  

Selina released her legs around him, and spread them wide, allowing him to pull back and thrust into her. She felt his hips thump against hers, and she moaned.  

“Harder,” she begged. The clerk nodded and drew back and thrust into her harder. He built a fast pace, drawing back and thrusting into her. She lay on her back, clutching her chest, feeling her body rock with each of his thrusts into her. She rocked her hips in time to his thrusts, meeting him halfway. She could feel his dick going deeper, but still not deep enough to hit the spot she needed.  

“Harder,” she commanded. The clerk grabbed her hips and pulled her against him, as he thrust into her harder and faster. She could feel her climax starting to build again. Then, suddenly, the clerk spasmed, and she felt his dick spurt inside her.  

“Really?” she exclaimed. The clerk gasped and shuddered as his climax rode over him. His body spasmed, and he thrust into her twice more, then pressed himself as deep into her as he could. It was still not deep enough. She groaned in disappointment.  

Then she felt something shift inside her. A sudden wind filled the room, blowing papers around the room. Packages shifted. Boxes fell over. The clerk looked at her, wide-eyed. Her legs clamped around him, squeezing him against her. She could feel his dick inside her, no longer spurting, but pouring into her. She felt her pussy filling up with... something coming out of him. She had no idea what it was, or what was going on.  

Selina lay back against the table and moaned in pleasure as her pussy stretched around whatever was happening inside her.  

“What are you doing to me?” the clerk cried out. He tried to pull back from her, to extricate his dick from inside her, but her legs were locked in place, and he could not move. She looked up at him feeling immense satisfaction, as she felt herself filled with something. She looked up at him and saw the color draining out of his face. His eyes lost their color. His hair started to fade. She felt so full, so amazingly full. She licked her lips as she watched the life drain out of the clerk.  

He cried out once more, and then his eyes lost their color and their focus, and he slumped backward. She released her legs, and he fell backward to the floor. She laughed in joy as she felt life and energy filling her body. She reached down and ran a finger through the folds of her pussy. She felt something sticky between her legs and brought it up to her lips to taste. She saw a reddish liquid and licked it from her fingers. It was quite possibly the second most delicious thing she had ever tasted. The first, of course, had been the taste of Ragden’s seed leaking from her ass.  

Selina laughed in giddy glee as she rolled around on the table. She felt so amazingly alive and full of energy. She jumped up off the table and noticed the clerk lying there, his body shriveled, feebly reaching out. His eyes were grey and unfocused. He looked like he was a hundred years old. His body wasted away. Every bit of moisture seemed to have been sucked out of him. She blew him a kiss and turned back to the table and saw the dark leather case.  

It was at that point that she remembered the metal dildo still up her ass. She reached down between her legs, grasped the metal nub, and slowly pulled it out of her. She gasped and panted as it slid free, then she put it back in the box and snapped it shut. She put the case in the bag, then the two bottles of lube. She put her panties and shorts back on. Smiling and feeling immensely satisfied, she turned to the doorway and stopped in her tracks.  

A small voice in the back of her head told her something was wrong with this picture. She turned and looked back at the clerk, still lying on the ground. He tried to pull up his pants to cover himself but could barely move. She blinked as she started to realize what had happened.  

“Help... help me,” the clerk moaned, his voice a dry rasp. Selina back from him, a scream choked in her throat. She backed away from him, watching as he swung his sightless eyes around the room, searching for her, pleading for help. 

A new voice rumbled inside her skull. “Knowledge requires energy. Energy requires life.”  

Tears streamed down Selina’s face as she looked at what remained of the clerk. Then, she heard voices in the other room. She turned, startled, and looked back to the main part of the store. She snatched up her bag and stood, looking for another exit. She moved quickly into the back of the store and found a back door. As quietly as she could, she pulled it open and stepped out into the night. Then, she ran to her car.  

Once in her car, Selina threw the bag into the back of the car. She pounded on the steering wheel as tears streamed down her face.  

“Why?” she cried out. She looked up into the rearview mirror at her reflection. One of her eyes was now green. Not glowing, but green. In a panic, she pulled down the visor and opened the mirror there to take a closer look at her reflection. Sure enough, her right eye was now green.  

“What...”   

She heard a little voice in the back of her skull. It whispered and blew through her mind.  

“Everything has a price...”  

Selina slammed her hands against the steering wheel again as she cried, “Nooo...” 

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments