Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"First time reader? Jump back to pt.1 to meet all the players. Returning reader? Welcome back! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Ragden meets his first primal... I woke in the middle of the night dreaming this sequence, but had a hard time finding the right words to describe it all. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy this part. Thanks for reading!"

Ragden waited in the theatre for a minute, then followed Selina out. He caught a glimpse of Selina and George stepping out the door. George glared at him balefully as the door closed. Ragden took a deep breath and then turned to Michael, who snickered.  

“Well timed,” Michael said as he turned and put an arm around Ragden’s shoulders.  

“Thanks.”  

“We will head down to the beach in about an hour or so. We need to be there at midnight. Come, I have something special for you to wear during this.”  

“Oh?”  

Michael led Ragden up to the master bedroom. Jennifer had just stepped out of the room into the bathroom as they walked in. Ragden caught a glimpse of her slender leg going through the doorway. He blinked once, hard. He shook his head, trying to focus on what Michael had just said. Had Jennifer been naked?  

“I’m sorry, Dad, what?”  

Michael laughed softly, looked at the doorway, and then back at Ragden. He spoke softly, “Yes, she was naked. Have you reconsidered your earlier decision?”  

“Huh? Yes. I mean,” He looked at Michael, amusement in his eyes, a half-smile on his face, “No. Maybe another time.”  

Michael nodded. Walked him over to the walk-in closet. Hanging inside were three large white bathrobes. He pulled one out and handed it to Ragden. Ragden looked at him quizzically.  

“A bathrobe?”  

“Yup, and nothing underneath.”  

“Oh.” He said sarcastically, “That makes more sense.”  

Michael laughed. Then nodded.  

“Go downstairs, take a shower. No soap. No shampoo. Just water. Then dress in the robe, and we will meet at the front door at fifteen-till midnight.”  

Ragden looked at his father, saw that he was serious, and nodded in response. Ragden took the robe and went downstairs. As he walked out of the room, he caught a glimpse of Michael heading into the other room where Jennifer was. He did not feel jealous; he felt more curious. He would have to take her up on that offer one of these days—just not today.  

Ragden went down to his room, stripped out of his clothes, and walked into the bathroom. He started the shower, then turned and looked at himself in the mirror. He shook his head, still having a tough time grasping his physical changes.  

He walked into the shower and rinsed himself off. He stood under the water, letting the hot water beat against his sore muscles. Sighing softly, he enjoyed the drumming across his shoulders and back. Then he sighed, turned off the water, grabbed a towel, and dried himself off. He walked into the bedroom and pulled the robe around him. It was a perfect fit. Soft and plush against his skin, it felt quite comfortable.  

Ragden looked at the clock in the room and noted he had a good thirty minutes before he was meeting up with Michael and Jennifer to head to the beach. He sat on the edge of the bed, pondering what was coming next. Meeting a Primal Force. He had no idea what to expect.  

His thoughts, instead, turned to Emily. He wondered how she was doing. This late at night, she was probably sleeping. He was curious but was not sure what would happen if he tried to reach out to her while she slept. Something to ask his dad about, later.  

Ragden flopped back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. His mind wandered, his thoughts drifting. He felt the cool air of the air conditioner upon his exposed skin and shivered slightly. It was not an unpleasant sensation.  

He thought about his mother Jennifer. Her age defied reason. How had she lived to be that old? Had Michael done something that had enabled her to live that long? Or was that part of being earth-touched? If her appearance had changed due to Michael’s powers, what had she looked like when they had met? What had he looked like? Where had they met? So many questions.  

Michael had lived for so long and seen so many things—the things he must have seen, the stories he could tell. Ragden did not find history overly interesting, but having someone who had seen so much of it, he had so many questions.  

Ragden heard movement on the stairs and sat up. He looked over at the clock and realized that it was time. He stood, pulled the robe around him, and tied it shut. Michael walked into the doorway and smiled at Ragden.  

“Time to go.”  

Ragden nodded and followed Michael out the doorway. They walked down to the front door, slipped on sandals, and walked out of the house. As they walked down the path to the beach dunes, Ragden noticed a full moon high overhead. A light breeze blew in across the ocean bringing with it the smells of the sea. Ragden took a deep breath, feeling it calm his nerves.  

As they crested the dune, they were able to view the expanse of the ocean before them. The water was calm; small waves lapped at the shore; the reflection of the moon shone on the surface before them. Ragden was struck by the utter beauty of it. Michael and Jennifer stopped and slipped off their sandals. Ragden followed their lead, placing his next to theirs. Then they untied their robes, neatly folded them, and put them on top of their sandals. Ragden blinked for a moment, then did the same.  

Jennifer and Michael turned to Ragden and smiled softly, reaching out to take his hands. Ragden looked at them questioningly and then took their hands. Michael stood on his right, while Jennifer was on his left, as they walked to the water’s edge. The waves lapped the shore at their feet, not touching.  

Michael and Jennifer spoke in unison, softly, intoning the words as if some kind of ritual, “Mother. We come before you to present our son, Ragden. Please, welcome him, and make your judgment.”  

Ragden felt his heart beat a little faster. Michael turned his head and whispered, “Present yourself.”  

Ragden coughed and found his throat dry. Nervous, not sure what to say. Then he closed his eyes and felt the words come to him. “Mother. I present myself for your judgment.”  

A small wave crashed across the shore at his feet; words almost too soft to hear seemed to come from the crashing sound, “Yyyeeesss... Come... Closer... Boy.”  

Ragden looked to his father, who nodded. Ragden took a step forward, the water lapping across his feet. It felt icy cold, and he felt goosebumps prickle his skin, but he took another step in. The water swirled around his ankles, like a soft caress. Another wave lapped against his feet, “Closer...”  

Ragden walked slowly into the water, feeling it lap around his ankles, then his calves, then his knees. Once the water lapped around his thighs, he stopped. The water swirled around him with the tide, gently pushing and pulling against him. He heard the water gurgling around him; little eddies of it swirled. He looked down and noticed what looked like small tendrils, made entirely of water, snaking up his legs.  

His heart thundered in his chest. He took a deep breath and relaxed himself. The water trickled up his legs, more small tendrils caressing his skin softly. He felt their cold, gentle touch come up over his hips, encircling his waist. The water trickled down his groin, to his soft cock. He felt the tendrils building up, encircling his cock. His balls tingled at the sensation, his cock starting to harden and lengthen at the attention. He took a deep steadying breath.  

Before him, the water bubbled and swirled, starting to form a shape that rose out of the water. The shape rose higher, taking on form, until it was level with his eyes. Definition slowly trickled into the form. A head took shape, almond-shaped eyes, a small nose, and pouty, plump lips. Hair took on shape, water that trickled and dripped down the back of it. Her shoulders formed; a chest, breasts, a flat stomach, a small waist, and hips formed into legs before him. The proportions were that of a cartoon figure. The breasts were entirely too large to be real, the waist too small, and the hips also overly large. The mouth pouted, the lips moved, and a voice like the soft lapping of the water along the shore.  

“I see you, Ragden, and I greet you.”  

She moved closer to him, her arms draped down into the water. She came up to him and walked around him, observing him. Then she stopped in front of him, and reached out, her hand grasping his firm cock. He looked down and saw that his cock was inside her arm. He could feel her squeezing, pulling, and sucking on his cock all at the same time. The sensation was incredible. He moaned softly at it. She looked at him, a soft smile playing across her features.  

“Does that feel good?” she asked, her voice soft and seductive.  

“Yes,” he replied. 

The squeezing on his cock strengthened, the suction intensified, and he felt it pulling on him ferociously. His body responded; his cock throbbed, and his balls tingled. He looked down and saw small bits of precum slipping out of him, clearly visible in her arm. The bits were swept up her arm, into her body, where they swirled and mixed with other things visible through her chest. He marveled at the vision of it.  

Then he felt his balls clench, the pressure building, the waves of pleasure flowing over his body, pulsing from his cock. His eyes went wide as he watched cum explode out of his cock into her. He watched as it was also swept up into her body. The intensity of the motion on his cock softened, but her arm continued to hold him within her, softly massaging his cock, stroking him, pulling more cum from him, massaging his balls. He moaned softly at the sensation.  

Her eyes glowed, and he could feel her in his head. Her voice was soft and mellow within his skull. He closed his eyes as he felt her presence washing over him, engulfing him. He surrendered himself to it.  

“You have come to be judged little loveling.” Her voice was soft but filled his skull and reverberated within every fiber of his being. He could feel her sifting through his mind. He felt his memories play out for her. The events at the school played in perfect clarity and everything that came after.  

When she came to the night of his encounter with Emily, she paused. He felt something change in the intensity of her presence in him. She watched him pour his soul into Emily. His memories stopped playing for her. He felt her withdraw from his mind. He opened his eyes and gazed at her watery form before him. He looked down and saw that he was up to his chest in the water. The tide gently lapped across the broad expanse of his chest. Her eyes floated inches away from him. Her incredible chest nearly touched his.  

Her voice was soft, inquisitive, questioning, “You... gave a piece of your soul to her. Why?”  

“I thought she was dying.”  

“She was.”  

Tears sprang into Ragden’s eyes. His voice hitched, “It was the only thing I could think of to do.”  

She leaned in and Ragden closed his eyes as she kissed the tears from his face. She spoke softly, her voice like the soft lapping of the waves on a beach, “You gave away a piece of your soul to save a mortal you hardly even knew. You bound yourself to her and bound her fate to yours. Why?”  

“I... I did not know. I love her.”  

“Of course you do. You are Love’s son...” She laughed, a harsh sound, like the crashing of waves on rocks. Then she stopped and moved her face inches from his, gazing into his eyes. He felt her going into his memories again; his eyes slipped closed as he felt her presence in his mind. The rest of the events of the week played out in seconds. Then she withdrew from him.  

He opened his eyes and saw her hovering before his face. The water had receded to his knees. He could see the shapes of her thighs, and her breasts, inches from him. She looked at him, considering,   

“You are not like the others, little loveling. Washing her away with you... Tsk, I cannot do that.”  

Ragden could sense the loneliness in her voice, the aching for times past. His heart swelled with love for her. For this entity of raw power. He wanted to comfort her, hold her in his arms, and share with her. He sighed, surrendering himself to her judgment. He reached out, caressed the side of her thigh with his hand, feeling the silky smoothness, and firmness of her form. His cock throbbed within her, precum leaking out of him. Her eyes flashed a brilliant blue, glowing at him. Then her form collapsed, all the water splashing back into the ocean. The water suddenly pulled back away from him, leaving him standing on dry land.  

Ragden blinked and looked around him. He stood in a dry column, surrounded by water. He turned and saw a clear path leading back up the beach to where his parents stood. He turned back to the ocean. He heard her soft voice in the swirling eddies of the water around him.  

“You... You... DARE to... Touch me.” He heard anger, awe, and affection in that soft voice. He heard a soft sighing in the water around him, a sense of wonderment in it, “Go.... worthy loveling... The first... in a thousand years.”  

Ragden turned and walked up the beach to Michael and Jennifer. Jennifer had tears in her eyes. As he stepped clear of the tide line, the water washed back into place, as if nothing had happened. Jennifer grabbed him and pulled him into her embrace, her breasts pressing against his chest as she cried into his chest. He hugged her, feeling her firm supple skin against his. He felt his cock throb softly against her, and she laughed between hitches in her breath.  

Ragden turned and saw pride on Michael’s face. He clasped his shoulder and squeezed it firmly. Michael turned and picked up their robes. He stepped behind Ragden and draped his robe around him. Then Michael reached in and gently grasped Jennifer’s shoulder. She turned, looked at him, and smiled. She stepped back from Ragden and let Michael place the robe around her shoulders. She slipped her arms into it then slipped her arms around Ragden’s waist, slipping her hands under his robe, pulling his skin against hers. She kissed his chest softly and squeezed him against her. Ragden hugged her back gently.  

anita_asgardrian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
anita_asgardrian

Ragden looked at Michael and spoke softly, “Dad... Mother Ocean, she said I was the first ‘worthy’ loveling in the last thousand years... I am not your first child, am I?”  

“No.”  

“How many others before me?”  

“More than I care to count.”  

“And... what happened to the ... others before me?”  

“Mother Ocean... took them.”  

“Took?”  

“Drowned them, cast their bodies into the ocean. Never to be seen again.”  

“Oh.” Ragden stared, a bit wide-eyed. He knew there had been danger there but had not suspected his life had been on the line. “She killed them. Why?”  

“Yes... Well... As I said, previous force-borns caused great trouble and the Primes decided that all force-borns would be judged before being allowed to live out their lives. Those that were found wanting were killed.”  

“Oh. You... Did not think to mention this before?”  

“You did not ask. Part of the rules. We cannot give that information if you do not ask. Sorry.”  

Jennifer’s voice hitched, tears still leaking from her eyes, “The important thing is that you passed.”  

They wrapped their robes around them as they headed back up towards the house. As they walked back, Ragden tightened his robe around him and looked over his shoulder at the ocean. Its beauty was startling. He took a deep breath of the ocean breeze as he stepped over the dune and walked up the path to the house. As they stepped inside, Michael and Jennifer turned to Ragden in the foyer.  

“You are going to have to meet the rest of the Primes. Not tonight, but soon.”  

“Oh.”  

“This will be something you will have to do on your own. I can tell you where to go, but nothing more.”  

“Are... Are they going to judge me? Kill me if they do not find me to their liking?”  

“Not likely. Though, nobody else has done this in thousands of years. So, I cannot say what will happen.”  

“That's... not exactly comforting, Dad.”  

“I know.” Michael stepped in and hugged Ragden to him. Ragden sighed into his arms, feeling the warmth and comfort of him. Michael softly kissed his forehead as Jennifer came in and hugged him from the other side.  

“Get some rest, Rag; it’s been a long day.”  

Ragden nodded and walked towards his room, weariness consuming him. His eyelids felt so heavy, his limbs dragging. As the door closed behind him, he untied his bathrobe, let it fall on the floor behind him, and fell face-first into his bed, asleep before he made contact.  

Sunday...  

Ragden awoke sometime in the early morning hours. The room was dark, light from the moon coming in the window, across half the bed. His eyes fluttered open, wondering what had woken him. The smell of the ocean, salty and fresh, tickled his nose. He felt his cock stir, his loins aching. He looked up at the ceiling, realizing he was on his back, still on top of the covers. His cock stood up straight from his groin, twitching in the cool air.  

Ragden felt his skin prickle and realized someone was watching him. He turned and looked at the doorway. A figure stood there, in the shadows. He felt a kind of curiosity from the figure as it stepped closer to him. Its movements were fluid and sensual. He heard the soft splashing of water as it walked closer to him. As he watched, he was able to make out the edges of the figure: round hips, soft shoulders, large breasts.  

It was a woman, naked, walking into his room. As he looked, he was able to make out more details. She had kelp in her dark hair, and a line of fish scales down her arms. Ragden watched as she walked over to the side of the bed and looked down at him. The woman’s body shivered, her form wavering for a moment before becoming solid again.  

Ragden sat up and swung his legs off the side of the bed. The woman took a step back as if she were afraid to touch him. He reached out a hand to her. She hesitated, and as she reached out to him, he felt a small spark of electricity. His eyes closed as images swept through his head. He saw this form taking shape at the edge of the ocean, staggering up the shore before finding its footing, each step more details of her body becoming solid.  

Ragden blinked, opened his eyes. The woman smiled down at him. Her plump lips opened, as her soft tongue licked them. Her voice was soft, like the rolling of tiny waves against the beach, “It has been... so long since... I have done this.”  

Ragden smiled at her, feeling her hesitant timidness. He squeezed her cold fingers. He felt her skin starting to warm at his touch. Her hand becoming firmer, more solid in his. She smiled as she felt his hand in hers. Blinked her eyes at him.  

“Mother...” Ragden started to say softly, but she shook her head.  

“No... Oceana will do. Please. Call me Oceana,” Her voice took on shape and sounded more human, and less like the waves of the ocean. She shook her head, and drops of water flew from her. She blushed.  

“Oceana,” Ragden said softly. She smiled. “That is a beautiful name.”  

A shiver ran down her figure. She leaned forward, her lips brushing his, “No one has called me that in a millennium. You offered yourself to me. I want to feel your touch as a woman feels a lover. Would you... indulge me?”  

Ragden smiled up at her. He nodded softly, “I would be honored to.”  

Oceana smiled back at him. Then kissed him softly on the lips. She tasted like salt, ocean spray and desire. Ragden reached up and put his hands on her hips. Her skin felt cool to the touch and too soft. Then her skin firmed up beneath his touch and started to grow warm. She pushed gently against him, and he laid back on the bed and scooted back to give her room.  

She crawled onto the bed over him, her legs brushing against his. He felt the tingle of her touch, leaving his skin slightly damp. Ragden lay back on the bed, letting her crawl over him. She planted her knees on either side of his waist and placed her hands on his shoulders. She leaned down and gently pressed her lips against his. He tasted the ocean on her lips and shivered slightly as her tongue dipped into his mouth. It was forked like a snake, but as it brushed his, it became rounded and more human feeling. Her body warmed at his touch. Her tongue explored his mouth, tasting him. He felt his heart beating hard as she kissed him.  

Ragden ran his hands along her back, feeling the firm skin, with occasional fish scales growing out of it. His hands ran over her firm ass, and she sighed against him, breaking from his kiss, her eyes flashing. He gripped her firm ass, his fingers slipping between her cheeks. She moaned softly against his mouth, her breasts pressing against his chest. His cock throbbed against her.  

He slipped his fingers deeper between her cheeks. He furrowed his brow as he felt no asshole. Then he slid his fingers deeper and felt her labial lips, soft and warm to his touch. They moved against his fingers, wrapping around them, pulling them into her. He blinked in surprise and pulled his hand back. She winked at him coyly. She gently rocked her hips forward, poising her groin over the head of his cock. He reached under her and pointed it up at her. She slid back against him; her pussy lips grabbed his cock and pulled him into her.  

Oceana settled down against his groin, his cock sliding up into her. It reminded him of slipping his cock into a cool bath, her insides swirling around his cock. He felt like his dick had been pulled into a watery vacuum, her insides sucking on his cock. He felt pressure along his entire cock as her insides took shape, formed around him, squeezing him, stroking him. He moaned in pleasure, his eyes squeezed shut, feeling her body working his cock inside her.  

He opened his eyes and saw her staring at him. Her insides stroked, squeezed, and sucked on his cock. He felt his balls starting to clench, his climax fast approaching. Then it stopped. Her insides became more solid against him, squeezing his cock.  

“This... this isn't how humans have sex, is it?” she asked softly, her lips inches from his.  

Ragden shook his head, “Not normally, no. Our bodies... cannot do that.”  

She blushed and licked his lips. “But you enjoy it, yes?”  

“Oh, my goodness, it feels amazing.”  

She giggled at him. Her body vibrated with her humor. Her insides squeezed his cock tighter, gently stroking him. He sighed with pleasure. Then she stopped. Her insides went still around him. She rocked her hips gently forward, sliding her body partially off him. Her insides felt silky smooth against him. His dick throbbed inside her, and she smiled at the sensation.  

Oceana smiled at him and nodded, “I watched you... and Selina... Can you fuck me like you did her?”  

Ragden chuckled, and nodded, “If that is what you want.”  

“It is,” she purred. Her voice was a deep rumble like the crashing of monstrous waves across the shore. Ragden gently thrust his hips against hers. He felt his cock sliding deep into her, meeting no resistance. He expected to hit her cervix but only felt more silky-smooth softness inside her. Then he drew back, and her insides sucked along his cock as he did. The sensation caused his dick to throb hard, and his balls to clench.  

“Wow, that’s... insane,” He moaned softly.  

“Do you like that?” She whispered. Ragden nodded, his eyes wide. He then gently thrust back up into her, and she rocked her hips back to meet his, his cock going deeper into her than he thought possible. Again, he expected to hit something but felt only the silky-smooth suction of her insides. She smiled as their groins thumped together; her breasts gently rocked against his chest.  

“Oh,” she moaned softly, “That felt nice. Again...”  

Ragden smiled and chuckled softly. He slid his hips back as she rocked her hips forward, sliding most of his cock out of her, then he slid forward again, and she rocked back into him. Her body rocked with the gentle impact, his dick sliding deeper into her than any other woman he had ever done that with. She grinned at him as they moved their bodies apart, then thumped together again.  

She sat up, her hips grinding against his, her insides squeezing his cock and stroking it inside her. She rocked her hips forward, and Ragden rocked his hips back, feeling her insides pulling at his cock; he moaned in pleasure. Then they rocked gently together. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her. He grabbed her incredible breasts, feeling how soft and supple they were. Her nipples tightened beneath his touch, and she moaned softly. Then she placed her hands on his chest, bracing herself as she lifted her groin off his, and sat down hard on him.  

Ragden moaned in pleasure. He thrust up into her, his dick sliding deep into her. She moaned again. They started to build a steady rhythm, as Ragden rolled his hips back, and she rocked hers up, and they slammed their groins together. Her body shook with the impact. They started to pick up speed, moving faster with each other. Ragden gently grasped her breasts, holding them, feeling them rock with each impact of their groins crashing together.  

Ragden found his climax fast approaching, his body shuddering at the pleasure of her on him. Her skin was firm and warm beneath his touch, her insides smooth, firm, squeezing and sucking along his length. His cock throbbed, and his balls clenched. He continued to thrust with her, his hips meeting hers, parting, and meeting again, harder.  

They moved faster, her breath coming in soft gasps, his becoming ragged with the effort to keep the pace. Their hips slamming together. The waves of pressure and pleasure crashed over Ragden. He felt his balls clenching, as he slammed into her. Then suddenly, his climax hit him, and she sat down heavily against him as his cum exploded up into her. He looked up at her and saw a sublime smile play across her face. His legs spasmed and convulsed, the muscles of his stomach going rigid as his cum pour out of his cock. Her pussy gripped his cock, stroked it, sucked it, milked the cum from him.  

Ragden moaned loudly, feeling her draining his cock into her. She leaned forward, laying her soft body against his. She kissed his lips softly, her tongue dipping into his mouth. Then, breaking away from him. He gasped for breath, his arms wrapping around her body, holding her tight.  

“That... That was wonderful,” she purred against him. A shiver of ecstasy ran down through her body. He felt her insides still squeezing his cock, and gently stroking it. His dick throbbed in pleasure; his balls ached.  

“Thank you,” she whispered, “For the gift of your seed.”  

She slowly raised herself off him, his cock slipping from her folds. Then she leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips before she slid off the bed and stood. She gently grasped his hand in hers and squeezed it.  

“I won’t forget your kindness or your love, Ragden.”  

Then she turned and walked from the room. Ragden sat up and got off the bed. He walked to the door, but she was already gone. The only sign that she had been there was the damp footprints on the floor. He scratched his head. He could still smell the ocean on his skin as he walked back to the bed.  

The bed was damp with his sweat and her water. He chuckled, then peeled the bedding off the bed. He piled it in a corner of the room, then got out fresh sheets. He made the bed, then crawled under the covers. He lay on his back, staring up at the ceiling. His mind reeled at the encounter. This would be fun to explain to Michael. Then he drifted off to sleep. 

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments