Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"New Reader? Welcome aboard. There is a lot going on here, I'd recommend stepping back a bit and catching up on the story. Returning readers? Welcome back! Trying to follow-up after the last part isn't easy, but the show must go on. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy this. Thanks for reading!"

Emily giggled to herself as she came around the couch to help Ragden. He looked at her with a slight look of concern on his face as Sarah sagged against him like a sack of potatoes. She was still giggling like an idiot. Ragden put his hands on her hips and started to pull back from her, but she sagged against him, not even trying to remain standing. Ragden stopped and just held her against him, enjoying the feel of her body against his, but slightly concerned with how they were going to get her home. 

Emily walked over and took Sarah’s hands in hers. Sarah laughed and leaned into Emily, wrapping her arms around her. She rested her head on Emily’s shoulder, still giggling to herself. Ragden held her hips steady as he slipped his cock from her ass. Sarah’s eyes got wide, and she stopped laughing. 

“Noo,” she moaned softly, “That’s not fair. Put it back.” 

Emily put a finger to Sarah’s lips. Sarah kissed Emily’s finger, then started giggling again. Aria stepped over and straightened Sarah’s skirt, which was still hitched up on her back. Sarah did not even seem to notice. Ragden pulled up his boxers and shorts and got himself situated. Then he stepped up and swept Sarah off her feet, cradling her body against his.  

Sarah draped one arm around Ragden’s neck and looked up at him adoringly, “My fucking hero. I love you.” 

Ragden leaned down and kissed her softly on the cheek, then straightened up and carried her towards the door. Emily stepped ahead and opened the door, so Ragden could carry her out. Aria walked around the dining room table, grabbing their bags and carrying them out. She paused at the door and took one last look around the place before she stepped out. They walked down to the driveway, and then to the street. Sarah continued to giggle as she looked up at Ragden. 

Aria walked next to Ragden. She looked at Sarah, then up at Ragden. 

“Is she alright?” Aria asked softly. Ragden closed his eyes and reached out to Sarah. He felt his bond with Sarah and explored it; sensing along it, to find her and feel her. He could tell that her mind was intact, and her body was simply sore from the exercise. Ragden opened his eyes and turned to Aria. 

“She is fine,” He said softly, “just, a little punch drunk on sex.” 

Aria giggled, “That sounds silly. Is that even a thing?” 

Ragden looked at Sarah. Sarah laughed and giggled. Ragden looked back at Aria. Aria giggled, “I guess it is.” 

As they continued to walk, Ragden cradled Sarah against him. After a few minutes, she stopped giggling and rested her head against his chest. Her breathing started to even out. Slowly, she opened her eyes, blinking in the sunlight.  

“Feeling better, love?” Ragden asked softly. Emily rested a hand on Sarah’s knee. Sarah looked up at Ragden and smiled. She put a hand on top of Emily’s 

“Yes,” Sarah responded, her voice sounding mostly normal again, “Thank you. I think I can walk now.” 

Ragden laughed, “The last time you said that to me, you collapsed into a bank of lockers and nearly fell.” 

Sarah giggled, “Yeah, but that was so last week. Please let me try.” 

Ragden nodded and stopped walking. He gently lowered Sarah to her feet. She rested one hand on his shoulder while she tested her weight on her legs. She wobbled for a moment, then smiled and nodded. Aria and Emily stood close by, ready to catch her if she started to fall.  

Sarah stepped away from them and did a pirouette. Her skirt flared, flashing them all. Aria laughed, Emily giggled and Ragden smiled. Sarah stopped and laughed at them. 

“What?” she demanded, “It's not like you haven't seen that before.” 

“True,” Ragden conceded, “It is just a little hard to get used to you doing that in public.” 

Sarah laughed, then stalked up to Ragden. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips, “Let them see, I don’t care.” 

Ragden laughed, then slapped her ass playfully. 

“Oh,” Sarah cooed, “now you are just teasing me. Harder, please.” 

“Later.” 

“Promise?” 

Ragden laughed and nodded. Sarah danced away from him, flaring her skirt again as she did. Emily stepped next to Ragden and slipped an arm around his waist. Aria took the other side. The three of them walked side-by-side as Sarah continued dancing and skipping along ahead of them, occasionally flashing her plump ass for them. 

The rest of the walk was mostly quiet, with Sarah occasionally dancing up to kiss one of the three of them. She would occasionally stop and do something silly. ‘Oh, look a penny,’ Sarah said, bending over and flashing all three of them. Then she would stand up and turn to them to blush timidly, then dance away from them before they could grab her. Or the time they were walking past a waist-high fence and Sarah stopped, bent over the fence, and stuck her ass out in front of them. ‘Excuse me. Ripe ass ready to be fucked right here,’ she taunted. Aria slapped her ass so hard that she yelped in pleasure, then stood up and danced away from them again.  

As they got within a few blocks of where they lived, Sarah came running up to them. She spun again, her skirt flaring, then turned and planted her bare ass in Ragden’s groin. She bent over, looked over her shoulder and winked at Ragden, “Fuck my ass, one more time before I go home? I can’t feel your cum slipping out of me anymore... I need a fresh infusion.” 

Ragden and Emily laughed, while Aria blushed. Ragden grabbed her by the hips and held her against him, while his cock hardened in his pants. Sarah’s eyes widened and she purred with pleasure. 

“Oh. Please,” Sarah begged. Ragden shook his head. 

“Later. It is dinner time.” 

Sarah pouted and stood, leaning her back against Ragden’s chest. She arched her back, pulling his hands up to her breasts and squeezing them. She turned her head and kissed his cheek, then spoke softly. 

“Okay. Wait for me here, while I go grab some clothes to change into for school tomorrow.” 

Ragden kissed her back, holding her chest tightly, pulling her body against his. His cock throbbed in his pants against her ass. She moaned softly at the sensation. Ragden nodded, then released her. She stepped forward, then turned and grabbed his dick.  

“Save some for me, ladies.” she said, as she turned and dashed off. 

Emily laughed. Aria blushed. Ragden sighed. 

“Does anyone else want to grab an overnight bag?” 

Aria’s eyebrows raised, “Oh snap. Yes, that is a good idea. I will be right back.” 

Aria dashed off, leaving Emily and Ragden standing side by side. Emily shook her head. Emily hugged Ragden. 

“I think I’ll just move in. Is that okay?” Emily asked. Ragden nodded. Emily stood on her tiptoes and kissed Ragden softly on the lips, lingering for a moment. Ragden wrapped his arms around her grabbing her ass and pulling her against him. She felt the strong swell of his hard manhood against her and smiled.  

“I think I will grab a couple things, if that is okay.” 

“You don’t want to use my toothbrush?” 

“Oh, that is tempting. Some fresh panties would be nice,” Emily replied. 

“You could run around bare-assed like Sarah.” 

Emily laughed, then shook her head, “No, I prefer to feel your hands undressing me.” 

Ragden chuckled, “That seems fair to me. Do you need help packing anything?” 

Emily laughed, “If you come up to my room, I’m afraid we might get stuck.” 

“Oooh. Stuck, huh? I could live with being stuck in you.” 

Emily laughed again, “You are already stuck with me lover boy. I’ll be right back.” 

Ragden chuckled and put his hands in his pockets while he waited. He watched Emily walk off towards her house. She turned to look at him as she went up the walkway to her house and waved. He waved back, as she went into her house. Ragden waited where the three ladies had left him. His mind wandered. It had been quite an eventful day. He still was not sure how or when he would deal with Jennifer and what she wanted. As he thought about it, he realized it was something he wanted too. That thought felt strange for a moment, but he searched his feelings and realized that he felt ready. Not tonight though. He had stated that earlier. He could tell her he had changed his mind, but no, he was not ready to do that just yet.  

The one thing that still troubled Ragden was the dream about Selina. It had felt so real, and so disturbing. He wondered where she was and how she was doing. He would have to try giving her a call later in the week. Just then he saw Emily coming out of her house, a small duffle bag over her shoulder. She smiled as she came across the yard and walked over to him. She dropped the bag and gave him a tight hug. Ragden inhaled deeply the scent of her hair and smiled as he felt his loin stir.  

Emily kept her groin pushed tightly against his, feeling his manhood start to thicken against her. She smiled and pulled back her chest from his to look him in the eyes. She saw the twinkle of mischief there, the hunger starting to become evident in his eyes. She kissed him on the lips and felt her hunger for him starting to grow as well.  

“What did you pack?” he asked softly, his voice a low purr of sexual tension that sent a shiver down her spine. She smiled, feeling his cock throb against her. 

“A toothbrush, some under garments, a couple of shirts and skirts. Just the essentials.” Emily smiled and kissed Ragden again.  

Ragden grinned and grabbed her ass, pulling her groin tighter against his. She moaned softly, feeling his cock throb against her. She felt the urge to rip his clothes off, push him to the ground and mount him right there. 

“Sounds perfect,” his voice rumbled deep, sending another shiver down her back. Ragden leaned back, lifting her off her feet. She kicked her feet in the air and giggled. Emily leaned into him and kissed him. Their lips parted and their tongues danced. Emily felt her heart starting to thunder in her chest, her desire starting to overwhelm her reason. 

Then, they heard footsteps running towards them. Ragden turned and put Emily down on her feet. Sarah came running up with a duffle bag slung across her back. Sarah laughed, tossed her duffle bag next to Emily’s, and leaped into Ragden’s arms. He easily caught her and picked her up, pulling her against him. Her feet dangled in the air while they kissed. Then he lowered her to the ground. 

“I’m all set,” Sarah said breathlessly. Then she looked around, “Where is Aria?” 

Ragden closed his eyes and reached out to Aria. He could picture her in his mind’s eye, arguing with another older woman. She had a duffle bag slung over her shoulder and was heading out the front door of her house. The woman followed her, shouting at her. Aria turned back and shook her finger at the woman. The other woman flipped her off and slammed the door shut. Aria hunched her shoulders and stomped down the walkway, tears trickling down her cheeks. Ragden opened his eyes and looked at Sarah and Emily. 

“Aria had a fight with her mom. She will be here shortly.” 

Emily looked sad and started to look around for Aria. Sarah’s normal smile slipped, and she looked thoughtful. Ragden could feel the heat of Aria’s sadness and anger as she came around the corner. Ragden started to turn, but Sarah had already dropped her bag and took off running to meet Aria. 

Sarah ran up and wrapped herself around Aria. Then she took Aria’s bag and slung it over her own shoulder and draped an arm around her shoulder, talking consolingly to her. As they got closer, Ragden and Emily were able to hear some of what she was saying. 

“You know what, fuck her,” Sarah was saying, “I’m sure you can stay with Ragden as long as you need, or you can stay at my place, or even Emily’s. You don't need that bullshit.” 

As they got closer, Aria looked up at Ragden with tears still trickling down her cheeks. She broke from Sarah and ran up to him. Ragden hugged her tightly, lifting her slightly off the ground. Aria sobbed into Ragden’s shoulder. He held her, his hands around her back, holding her against him. His erection wilted as he softly kissed her cheek and comforted her. 

“Did your mom throw you out?” Ragden asked quietly. Aria shook her head. 

“She threatened to,” Aria said softly, “but I don’t think she would have the heart to actually do that. But she was super mad I came home so late and was leaving before dinner would be made. When I told her I was spending the night out, she called me a slut and asked how many guys I was going to be fucking before the night was through and that I would be better off shacking up with them than trying to finish school cause I was a failure and a whore, and...” 

Aria broke down and started sobbing again. Ragden kissed her cheek as Sarah rubbed her back and Emily patted her shoulder. 

“You are not a whore,” Ragden said softly, “And you are not a failure.” 

“But she has slept with two guys and two girls in the last couple of days,” Sarah added cheerfully. Emily and Ragden both glared at her. Sarah promptly shut her mouth before she could say anything else. Aria sobbed a little harder, burying her face in Ragden’s shoulder. 

Ragden rubbed Aria’s back, still holding her against him. He felt her chest heaving against his, her breasts gently pressing against his chest.  

“Do you like who you are?” Ragden asked softly. 

“What?” 

“I...” Aria paused, putting her hands on Ragden's shoulders and gently pushing her face off his chest. She looked up at him, confusion on her face.  

“Are you happy?” Ragden asked, his voice low, his eyes staring into hers. She smiled timidly, and she nodded once. 

“Yes,” Aria said, “Happier than I can ever remember being.” 

Ragden leaned in and softly kissed the tears from her cheeks. Then he kissed her on the nose, then softly on the mouth. Aria’s breath hitched, and she felt a swell of warmth in her chest. 

“Then forget what your mom said. I love you. I love who you are, and who you are becoming. Your mom is wrong. She will see that someday. Until then, you can stay with me, Emily, or Sarah, or however you want to make it work. If you want, I can go with you back to your mom’s place and confront her, so she doesn’t go off the rails at you. Whatever you want to do.” 

Fresh tears spilled down Aria’s face. She wrapped her arms around Ragden and hugged him, pulling herself as tight against him as she could. They stood that way for a minute or two, while Aria grew calmer. The closeness of her body started to cause Ragden’s to respond. He felt his manhood starting to stir against her. She giggled as she felt it. Then she looked up at him and smiled. 

“Shall we go get some dinner?” Ragden asked softly. Emily smiled and nodded. Sarah bounced on her toes gleefully. Aria nodded as well. Ragden reached down and grabbed Aria’s duffle and handed it to her. She chuckled, then slung it over her shoulder. Then he grabbed Emily’s and Sarah’s as well, handing them over too. Ragden took Aria’s hand in his as they walked the last couple blocks to Ragden’s house. 

As they walked up Ragden’s driveway, they fell into a single-file line, with Ragden leading the way. Along the path to the front door, Ragden dragged his hand through the bushes. He marveled at the way the leaves and flowers curled around his fingers. Emily, following close behind Ragden, did the same and smiled as the flowers and leaves reacted the same way to her touch. Sarah watched the two of them, and tried to do the same, but nothing responded to her touch the same way. There was some reaction, but it could have just been the breeze. Aria frowned as she followed Sarah, wondering what was going on.  

Ragden opened the door and held it open for each woman as she walked in. Emily walked in first, giving him a soft kiss on the cheek and saying thanks. Sarah followed, grabbing his dick through his shorts and squeezing it as she kissed him on the lips. Then Aria walked up, blushing slightly, and kissed him softly on the cheek. They dropped their bags in the foyer and removed their shoes. 

They could already smell food cooking as they took off their shoes and moved into the living room. Jennifer called out greetings from the kitchen and came walking around the island as they walked into the dining room. She walked up to Ragden first, and gave him a big hug, pulling her body against his. She leaned back, pressing her groin against his and winked at him seductively before stepping away. Emily and Sarah giggled as they noticed the bulge in his pants.  

Jennifer walked over and hugged Emily next, squeezing the smaller woman against her. Emily blushed as Jennifer gave her a chaste kiss on the lips. Then Jennifer hugged Sarah, wrapping her arms around her, slipping her hands under her skirt, and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments