Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"New Reader? You might want to jump back to pt1 and meet all the players. Returning Reader? Welcome back! This is a fun chapter that sets the stage for things to come. I hope you enjoy this one. Thanks for reading!!"

Sarah smiled happily at Ragden and Emily. She felt the heat coming off their bodies. She felt the dampness between her legs. She wanted him inside her so much it hurt. Her insides screamed with the need to get fucked so hard that the entire world melted into an orgasm that would blow her mind. She knew Ragden could do that for her. He had done it before. She wanted it again. Now.  

“Can I have a turn with him, please?” Sarah asked Emily. Emily smiled and nodded, tears leaking from her eyes. Sarah and Emily kissed again, more passionately, as Ragden withdrew from Emily. As his cock slipped from her, Emily groaned. Sarah giggled, watching the play of emotions across Emily’s face, then crawled over Emily and lay down between Emily and Ragden.  

Emily turned to face Sarah, smiling happily at her. She wiped the tears off her face and kissed Sarah softly on the lips. Sarah leaned into Emily, pressing their lips together. She reached out and cupped Emily’s breasts, then pulled back and looked down at her chest. She thumbed her nipples, smiling as Emily gasped softly.  

“Your breasts are even larger than they were on Friday,” Sarah said in awe. “How?”  

“That is a long story,” Emily whispered as Ragden threw the covers back and crawled over Sarah, his knees spreading her legs, and sliding up under her thighs. Sarah spread her legs even further, closing her eyes as she felt Ragden’s rock-hard erection slide up along her groin.  

“We can explain later,” Ragden said softly as he pressed his hands into the mattress under Sarah’s armpits and lowered himself on top of her. He kissed her neck, then moved along her jawline to her ear and kissed her ear.  

“Later,” Sarah said softly in response. She moaned in pleasure as Ragden kissed along her jaw, then her lips. She licked his lips, and they kissed, Ragden slipping his tongue into her mouth while she reached out and grabbed his cock, pulling it into her pussy.  

“Oh God,” Sarah sighed in pleasure as his cock slid deeper and deeper into her, eventually pressing against her cervix. She felt that pressure so deep within her and moaned loudly in pleasure. Ragden ground his hips against her, pressing his cock harder against her cervix. She moaned again, squeezing her eyes shut as her body shuddered in ecstasy; then she opened her eyes and looked over at Emily lying next to her.  

Emily smiled, watching Sarah get filled by Ragden. She looked at him and saw the pleasure in his eyes. She felt the waves of his love pulsing along his skin, filling the room. She shuddered softly at the caress of his energy across her body. As Sarah looked at her, Emily smiled happily. Sarah reached over and caressed Emily’s face. Emily nuzzled her hand, kissing her fingers. Sarah giggled and then pulled Emily to her so she could kiss her again. Ragden sat back on his heels, giving the women room to embrace.  

Ragden savored the delicious depths of Sarah’s pussy. She was incredibly tight, but so aroused and wet that he easily slid into her. Her body squeezed around him, the walls of her vagina clenching around his length, yet as he drew back and slid into her again, he was able to easily push back into her.  

Sarah moaned in pleasure as she felt Ragden’s cock sliding in and out of her pussy. His pace was slow and methodical. She wanted it hard and fast, but there was a sensual pleasure in the slow building of pressure inside her that she could not bring herself to stop. Emily continued to kiss her, their tongues slipping past each other and exploring each other’s mouths. She could sense Emily’s arousal and feel her desire. Sarah felt the waves of pleasure coursing through her body with each gentle thump of Ragden’s cock into her cervix. Her body rocked with each impact inside her. She no longer felt the dull ache of it from the week before. Now it was sensual, and she shivered at the exquisite ecstasy of it.  

Sarah reached out and slid a hand down Emily’s stomach to her groin. She slipped her fingers through the wisps of her pubic hair and slid a finger into her damp folds. Emily moaned into Sarah’s mouth as she slipped two fingers into her pussy. Emily gently rocked her hips as Sarah stroked inside her, then Sarah withdrew her fingers. She slipped her hand up to Emily’s clitoris and ran her fingers around it. Emily gasped at the sudden pressure.  

Ragden continued to slowly slide his throbbing member in and out of Sarah. He watched the way her body rolled with each gentle impact deep inside her. He smiled down at Emily as she gasped and ground her hips against Sarah’s hand, then he reached over and cupped her ass with his right hand. He slipped his fingers between her cheeks and cupped her slippery mound, then slipped his fingers through her folds, feeling Sarah’s hand on her clitoris. He moved his hand a little higher and applied pressure to her asshole, slipping a finger into her. Emily gasped even louder.  

Emily kissed Sarah harder, forcing her tongue deeper into her mouth. Sarah moaned in pleasure, opening her mouth to let her in. Emily felt the pressure on her clitoris and asshole, and her body shuddered with pleasure. The gentle hands between her legs, applying pressure, filled her with such pleasure. Her body shuddered, and she felt the pressure building inside her.  

Ragden continued to slide his big dick in and out of Sarah’s tight pussy. Each stroke was a soft caress against her cervix. Her body gently rocked with each impact. Her breasts rolled, and her thighs shook with the gentle impacts. Ragden slipped his finger deeper into Emily’s asshole, stroking in and out of her. He watched her body twitch with pleasure. Emily’s thighs shook, and her asshole clenched on Ragden’s fingers. He slipped his fingers from her ass, then leaned over and gently kissed her ass cheek, grazing his teeth across the firm skin. Emily moaned in pleasure, breaking from her kiss with Sarah to look over her shoulder at Ragden.  

The desire and passion that burned in Emily’s eyes was palpable. Sarah squeezed Emily’s clitoris, slipping her fingers into her pussy and stroking inside her. Emily gasped, her eyes slipping closed as her body shuddered. Emily turned back to Sarah and kissed the other woman passionately, slipping her tongue into her mouth. Sarah withdrew her hand from Emily’s wet folds, then grasped Emily by the hips and tried to coax her to sit on her stomach. Emily complied, straddling Sarah’s groin, her wet folds dripping down onto Sarah. Sarah giggled, slipped her hand down to her groin, and slid the small pool of fluids around on top of it.  

Ragden continued to gently stroke in and out of Sarah’s wet folds as he watched the two girls kiss and nip at each other. He placed his hands on Emily’s waist and ran his thumbs across her ass. Emily broke from Sarah and looked over her shoulder at Ragden.  

Emily raised her ass towards Ragden and spoke huskily, “Kiss me.”  

Sarah turned Emily’s face back to her and kissed her. Ragden chuckled, then leaned down and kissed one ass-cheek, then the other. He nipped his teeth across her perfect ass, then leaned between her cheeks and ran his tongue through her folds. Emily shuddered at the feeling as Ragden slipped his tongue inside her pussy.  

Ragden continued to slide his thick meat in and out of Sarah’s tight pussy. Her body rocked gently with each impact of him against her cervix. Her body shuddered, and her muscles clenched around the big dick inside her. She panted against Emily’s mouth as she tried to kiss her, feeling the waves of pleasure starting to roll over her. Sarah felt the pressure building within her. She had always wanted to get fucked, but the sheer pleasure and ecstasy of the slow pace Ragden now set blew her mind. She felt her climax slowly building within her. She felt the waves of love coming off Ragden and Emily pouring through her. Sarah reached up and cupped Emily’s incredible breasts, gently pinching her firm nipples. Emily sighed in pleasure.  

Sarah looked down at her chest, then up at Emily’s. Her mind reeled. Emily had always been the least endowed of the three of them. Aria had sprouted breasts before any of them and then Sarah had grown a pair, but never quite as large. Emily had always been the one who wore clothes that hid the fact that her breasts were the smallest of the three. Not now. Emily’s breasts were easily larger than Aria’s or Sarah’s. Sarah did not care how it had happened. It made her so happy to see Emily getting everything she had always wanted. Most of all, she was happy to see her with Ragden, and overjoyed that she was able to be included in that.  

Emily kissed Sarah, parting her lips and pushing her tongue forcefully into her mouth. Sarah moaned against her as her body gently rocked to each thrust from Ragden. She felt his lips on her pussy, his tongue delving into her while Sarah held her breasts, pinching her nipples. The assault on her body drove her wild. Her body shook with the pleasure of it. She felt her climax building, her body shuddering and twitching with it. She placed her hands on Sarah’s ample chest, squeezing her breasts, feeling the rocking of Ragden against her body. She broke her lips from Sarah’s and gasped as Ragden ran his tongue around her clitoris, sucking on it, pulling it into his mouth. She looked down at Sarah and saw the ecstasy written across her face.  

Ragden continued to gently pump his manhood in and out of Sarah’s deliciously tight pussy. He could feel her body shuddering with pleasure. Her tight walls started to clench around his big dick. He closed his eyes and could feel her barriers starting to slip, her control breaking down. He could sense her climax building steadily within her. The waves of pleasure flowed over her like the incoming tide; gentle, slow, unstoppable.  

Ragden opened his eyes and grabbed Emily’s hips. He spread her cheeks wider as she gasped, then buried his face in her pussy. He stroked his tongue across her clitoris, then slipped it deep into her vagina, stroking and licking at her wet walls. He could feel her sharp gasp as her body twitched and spasmed in ecstasy. He could feel her climax fast approaching. Her body was on edge from all the stimulation.  

He closed his eyes again and reached down into the core of his being. The dark cloud of reckless abandon surged forward, seeking to claim him, but he swatted it aside like a gnat, sending it screaming into the depths. Then he found the energy that filled the core of who he was. He focused on it, summoning its power and intensity. He felt his heart start to pound harder in his chest. His skin started to tingle as he pulled it to the surface. He felt the sharp change in the air of the room, and the air became thick with it.  

Emily gasped, feeling the sudden change in the room. She felt the change coming from Ragden and gasped again, as her skin started to tingle. She felt goosebumps break out across her skin. She sensed his intent and smiled to herself as she kissed Sarah even more passionately. She wrapped her arms around Sarah’s chest, pulling their breasts together as she kissed her hard, pushing her tongue deep into Sarah’s mouth. Sarah gasped, moaned, and tried to pull back, but had nowhere to go. Emily bucked her hips against Ragden’s face, felt the intensity increase, and her body started to shudder. She felt the muscles in her legs and arms starting to twitch. She felt her core swelling, her climax ready to burst over her. She tried to hold it off, to wait for Ragden’s queue. She hoped she was ready for what was to come.  

Sarah felt the intensity of the room changing. She could feel Ragden doing something, her skin tingling with the power of it. The air in the room was thick and hard to breathe. Emily had her tongue so far down her throat that she could not pull away. She felt Emily exploring every bit of her mouth, and for a moment, she was afraid the other woman would suffocate her with her love. She felt the urge to fight or flee. She felt trapped between them and struggled for a moment, then felt the love and passion emanating from the two of them. She felt the gentle pressure of Ragden’s magnificent dick still sliding in and out of her. The pleasure of it felt so incredible that her body surrendered to it. Emily was down her throat while Ragden filled her pussy.  

Sarah started to buck her hips against Ragden’s strokes, her hips bumping into his, driving his cock harder against her cervix. Each impact sent waves of pleasure through her body. She felt the pressure escalating so fast within her. She wanted to scream for him to go faster, to hit her with that intensity of action that blew her mind. She opened her mouth, and Emily just pushed deeper into her. Sarah’s eyes went wide as she realized she had to wait for them. She was at their mercy. Her body shuddered and twitched. She felt the power in the air, like the hand of a lover, caressing her skin so softly.  She wanted to brush it off, but at the same time, there was something so incredibly sensual about the gentle feel of it. She did not want gentleness, though. She desperately wanted the roughness, the power, and the domination that Ragden could give her.  

Ragden continued his slow, methodical pace as he felt the energy surging to the surface of his being. He felt the thickness in the air, the charge crawling his skin. He found himself struggling to maintain the slow pace he had set. His body twitched with the desire for release. He felt the swelling in his groin, the pressure building, and his balls starting to clench with the power he had summoned. He felt his pace starting to increase; he could not stop himself. Ragden leaned forward and ran his tongue through Emily’s tight folds and felt a spark of energy leap from her to him. He shuddered, and his pace increased. His hips thumped against Sarah’s harder. He drew back and took a deep breath. He grabbed Sarah’s thighs, held her steady, and started to thrust into her harder. Each stroke was a little harder than the last.  

Emily twitched and shuddered. She had felt the spark of energy leap from her folds to Ragden, and her eyes went wide. Her body rocked with the increased intensity of Ragden thrusting into Sarah. Emily felt Sarah’s body rolling beneath her, and she squeezed her tighter. Her breasts rocked with each movement. Emily broke her lips from Sarah’s mouth, and they both gasped as Ragden started to pound his cock into Sarah harder. Emily watched Sarah’s eyes roll back into her head as the sensations consumed her. As Sarah arched her neck and back, thrusting her hips against Ragden’s groin, Emily leaned down and latched her mouth onto Sarah’s throat. Sarah moaned in pleasure.  

Sarah felt the tender brush of Emily’s lips and teeth across her neck. Between her legs, she felt the rhythmic pounding of Ragden’s big dick into her body. Each time his hips pushed against her thighs, his dick pounded into her cervix. Gone was the soft caress. This was closer to the intensity she craved. She knew he could go harder, and she wanted to scream for it. She could feel the pressure building within her. The tease of what she could have was just out of her grasp. She felt the change in the room, the thickness of the air. She could feel the energy emanating off Ragden’s body, filling her vagina, her womb, her entire body. She also felt an echo of the same energy coming from Emily. Sarah knew something had changed between Emily and Ragden. She had been between them before, but it had never been this intense.  

LorenaMiler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenaMiler

Ragden felt the energy coursing through his body. He could feel it reaching out to Emily. Their connection caused it to shift and pulse. He could feel it welling up and trying to go to her. He could also feel her energy responding and starting to reach out to him. Ragden continued to pound his hips against Sarah’s legs. His throbbing cock slammed against her cervix with each stroke. Her whole body shuddered and shook with each impact. He could feel her climax building, her body aching for that incredible release. Ragden could also feel something within the core of her start to shift and grow, responding to the buildup of energy.  

Emily smiled as she felt the change in rhythm of Ragden’s movements. Her body shuddered, feeling Sarah twitching beneath her. She could feel the swell of energy inside Ragden. She closed her eyes as she suckled on Sarah’s neck, feeling the prickle of energy across her skin. Emily felt the pressure building within her, the need for release. Her heart thundered in her chest in anticipation of what was to come. Her body was ready, and her need for release swelled with the energy and power she felt. She rocked her hips and body in time to Ragden’s thrusts. She could feel Sarah’s heart slamming against her ribcage. She knew how badly Sarah needed the release. She could feel her desperation clawing its way out of her.  

Ragden felt the energy swelling inside him. The blood thundered in his ears as his heart hammered in his chest. He closed his eyes as he slammed his groin against Sarah. As he drew back, he felt the energy shift and pulse within him. His loins clenched, and every muscle in his body tingled, then he thrust forward, and everything clenched. His cock smashed into her cervix, and with that impact, the energy released, exploding into Sarah. She cried out as the energy rode into her body, filling her. Ragden felt his muscles twitch and spasm with the force of it. His climax exploded, an incredible load of cum bursting up into Sarah. She cried out again as it filled her.  

Sarah spasmed, her muscles twitching uncontrollably as the energy rolled through her body. She felt her insides filling with Ragden’s seed, and her climax exploded. Her fluids filled her pussy and flowed over Ragden. Every fiber of her being felt like it was on fire. Love and passion rode over her entire existence. She felt Ragden’s passion and love filling her. She felt it blossoming inside her, filling her in ways she had never experienced. Her muscles thrashed with the ecstasy of it.  

Emily felt Ragden’s release into Sarah. She clenched to her, feeling his energy flow into her body. She pulled back from Sarah’s neck and clamped her mouth over Sarah’s. She kissed her, thrusting her tongue into Sarah’s mouth. Sarah tried to pull back, but Emily pulled her head against her. She felt Ragden’s energy inside Sarah, roiling and churning within her. Emily felt the energy inside her responding, pulling that power in Sarah towards her. Without knowing how she did it, she pulled that energy from Sarah, sucking it into her body.  

Sarah gasped, feeling that incredible energy in her body swelling up into her chest, and then into her throat as it flowed into Emily. As it left her, Emily finally released her head, and she fell back. Sarah felt weak, drained as if Emily had drained her very life force. She gasped and moaned in pleasure but ached to feel that energy in her again. She felt her muscles go slack as she collapsed against the bed. She felt Ragden’s dick filling her insides, the fluids of their joint climax filling her insides and slipping from her. She felt like she had died and gone to Heaven.  

Emily felt an incredible surge of power and energy as she pulled it into her. Emily’s muscles twitched and spasmed as she pulled it into her core. The energy within her welcomed it and joined with it. It swirled and combined inside her, filling her with such incredible ecstasy. Her muscles twitched and spasmed as she felt it crawling over her skin. She felt that energy moving into her core. She thrust her hips back and found Ragden had lowered his face to her folds again. She ground her hips against his face and felt that surge of energy go flow out of her.  

Ragden kissed Emily’s silken folds, sensing what was to come. As his tongue slipped into her, she thrust herself against his face. As his tongue went deep into her, she climaxed, and the energy surged into him. He felt it ride down his throat and into his body. His muscles clenched, as he felt that power filling him again. It flowed down into him, and he slid his cock back from Sarah as the energy went down into his loins, filling him with the need to release. He thrust forward into her, and the energy exploded out of him into Sarah again. He felt himself climax again, another load of cum bursting up into her.  

Sarah felt the energy riding up into her again, and she cried out. She suddenly felt incredibly alive again. The muscles in her body surged with strength, love, and passion. She wrapped her arms around Emily and pulled her mouth down onto her. As their lips met, Sarah felt the energy in her body surge forward through her again and into Emily. This time, as it left her, she did not feel weak and drained but invigorated. She felt as if something had been left behind inside her. A heat that filled the core of her. She felt a blossom of something opening inside her, filling her.  

Emily felt the surge of energy pass from Sarah’s mouth down into her. She smiled and pulled back from Sarah, feeling that incredible warmth filling her being again. She moaned in pleasure as her muscles shuddered and twitched with the feel of it filling her. She felt it churning within her, combining with the core of who she was. She felt her arousal deepening, her need for release swelling within her. She looked over her shoulder and bit her lip as she looked at Ragden.  

Ragden met Emily’s gaze and saw the heat in her eyes. He chuckled to himself, knowing what she wanted. He placed his hands on Sarah’s hips, squeezed her gently, and held her in place as he slid his massive cock from her soft folds. Sarah moaned loudly in disappointment, a soft curse on her lips as she looked up at him. He blew her a kiss, then placed the head of his cock against Emily’s dripping-wet pussy.  

Emily moaned loudly, feeling the heat and pressure at her entrance. She could not wait any longer, and she thrust her hips backward as Ragden slid into her. She felt his incredible size and heat filling her. His cock thrust hard against her cervix, and her body convulsed. She felt herself climax immediately. She cried out as the energy suddenly rushed out of her and into him. Her body twitched and spasmed as she collapsed on Sarah, her head resting on the other woman’s shoulder.  

Ragden groaned loudly, feeling the rush of her fluid over him as the energy rode into him again. His body twitched and spasmed. He thrust hard into her multiple times, feeling her twitch and spasm with each impact into that deepest part of her. He pulled back, his cock slipping from her folds, dripping with her fluids, then pressed his cock into Sarah, easily sliding deep into her.  

“Oh God!” Sarah exclaimed as Ragden’s cock slammed up into her cervix. Her whole body shuddered once more as the energy rode up into her again. Ragden climaxed again, filling her pussy with his thick seed. She felt like her vagina was going to burst from the pressure, as it flowed back over him, soaking the bed. She felt the energy roar over her again. Her pulse thundered in her ears. Emily squeezed her tightly and kissed her hard on the lips. Sarah felt a surge of energy from Emily as well, washing over her. The two waves crashed together inside her, as she felt a tumultuous whirling, which then slowed and started to settle.  

Emily released Sarah and rolled over to one side of her, curling along her, cupping her breasts, and kissing her shoulder. Ragden lay down on top of her, pressing the length of his body against her. Ragden pressed his lips against her, his tongue invading her mouth. Sarah moaned in pleasure. The feel of his body against hers was pure ecstasy. She had never felt so loved and cherished. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him against her as tightly as she could.  

Ragden gently pulled back, then leaned over and kissed Emily tenderly on the lips. He lingered against her, savoring her. Sarah smiled at the tenderness of it, then Ragden turned back to Sarah and softly kissed her on the lips again. He turned his head and kissed her chin, her neck, then her shoulder. He rested his head on her left shoulder, as Emily rested on her right. They lay there for several minutes, basking in the afterglow of their incredible climax.  

Sarah thought about what she had just experienced. She felt different. Something profound had shifted inside her. She felt his energy within her. She felt the hardness of his cock in her pussy, throbbing gently with his pulse. It pressed against her cervix, gently filling her with heat and love. This had been what she had craved so desperately, and she felt tears welling in her eyes at the joy of it.  

Then she giggled. She thought about that massive meat in her, and she had the undeniable urge to taste it. She wanted to feel that texture on her tongue.  She wanted to taste the flavor of Emily on him and the sweet taste of her sex mixed with his. She felt so full of him and loved every moment of it, but the urge to suck on that fat cock was overwhelming her.  

Sarah turned to Ragden, kissed his jaw softly, then whispered in his ear, “Can I suck your big dick?”  

Emily giggled, listening to Sarah. Ragden chuckled, then kissed Sarah softly on the lips before answering her, “Of course.”  

Ragden raised himself off Sarah, who moaned as he pulled back. She had asked, and been granted her wish, but she still wanted to feel him against her. That desire in her burned brighter. Ragden sat back on his heels and slowly withdrew from her. She felt him sliding from her and moaned even louder. She had not realized just how stretched she had been. She felt so empty as his cock slipped free. For a moment, she lay there gasping. Then she remembered what she wanted and sat up. She scrambled forward and almost dove into his cock.  

Ragden blinked hard as Sarah fell onto him. Emily continued to giggle as she watched Sarah ram her face into Ragden’s groin. Sarah felt her body twitching with desire as his cock slipped down her throat. She relaxed and sucked on it as hard as she could. She felt fresh cum slipping into her mouth, and the flavor of it made her twitch even harder. She pulled her mouth back, sliding the meat of his cock back into her mouth. She grasped the thick shaft with both hands and squeezed and stroked as hard as she could.  

Ragden gasped at her fierceness, feeling his cock throb in her hands. He felt the sudden pressure building within him, his loins aching again. She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, then sucked as hard as she could while stroking up and down his cock, while squeezing. Ragden loudly moaned. His body shuddered as another climax exploded out of him. Sarah greedily sucked it down her throat, feeling her skin tingling, her muscles twitching, her own body nearing climax again. She clamped her legs together, and her thighs began quaking as she stroked him harder, feeling another welling within under her grasp.  

Ragden gasped again as he climaxed again, even harder. Sarah released his cock from her hands and drove her head down his shaft. Her lips kissed his groin as his seed exploded down her throat. She bobbed and sucked, swallowing everything he had to give her. Then she backed off and grabbed his cock again, holding it steady in her mouth as she licked and sucked on the tip, stroking and squeezing every bit of cum she could from it.  

Sarah felt her body climax as another burst of his cum exploded in her mouth. She shuddered and twitched, forcing herself to stay focused as her body writhed on the bed. She kept her lips locked on his cock so that she would not spill a drop as more cum oozed from him.  

When she felt satisfied, she gently released his softening cock and pulled her legs under her, kneeling before him. She kept her hands on his cock as she leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips. Ragden moaned in pleasure and kissed her fiercely, his cock softening, but still large in her hands. She continued to hold him in her hands, her fingers slipping over the soft skin, cupping his balls in her hands. She leaned back, broke the tender kiss and smiled. She licked her lips.  

“Thank you,” she whispered.  

Ragden chuckled again and nodded, “You are welcome.”  

Then he collapsed onto the bed between Emily and Sarah. Sarah lay down along his side, curling against him. Her head rested on his shoulder. Feeling her body against his, she felt at peace. One hand was still on his cock, feeling the size and heat of it in her hands. Emily curled along his other side as she also rested her head on his other shoulder. One of her hands rested on his chest, the other slipped down between his legs and wrapped around his manhood, gently clasping Sarah’s hand as well.  

Emily and Sarah looked at each other and giggled. Ragden slipped his arms around both women, gently cradling them against him. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly, then he looked at the clock and let out a bark of a laugh.  

“I am sure dinner will be on the table very soon. We may want to head down.” Ragden said. Emily nodded, and Sarah giggled to herself.  

“Shower?” Ragden asked as he sat up. Emily smiled and nodded, sitting up and kissing Ragden’s shoulder softly. Sarah giggled as she also sat up.  

“Can’t we just go down like this?” She said, batting her eyelashes as she ran her fingers down Ragden’s cock.  

Ragden laughed, then cupped her chin and brought her face up to his. He kissed her softly on the lips, then said, “I’m sure we could, though I doubt we would spend much time eating the meal prepared.”  

Sarah giggled and nodded. She pouted slightly as Ragden moved past her and got off the bed. He stood and stretched, then turned back to the two women. Sarah beamed as she took his hand and stood. Emily followed. Ragden pulled both women against him, hugging them tightly, then disentangled himself and moved towards the door. Sarah and Emily each held a hand, walking with him as he got to the door. Emily grasped the handle, pulled the door open, and led the way across the hall into the bathroom. 

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments