Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"New Reader? I'd encourage jumping back to pt.1 to get to know the characters. Returning reader? Welcome back! I hope you enjoy this part. Thank you so much for reading!"

Ragden found himself walking on a beach, his feet straddling the tide line. The water was cool as it washed across his feet, then receded only to gently come up and wash against him again. The sand was soft and warm under his bare feet. The sun was high overhead and a light breeze blew down the beach into his face, caressing his skin and pushing his hair back. The water was an incredible, translucent blue. He could see rocks and coral just past the tide line through the clear water.  

On his right, Emily walked beside him, her hand in his. He turned and looked at her and saw her smiling back at him. As the breeze blew her hair back, she closed her eyes, letting the wind caress her skin. She stood next to him, naked, the sun reflecting off her skin. Ragden looked down and noticed he wore nothing as well. His cock stood at attention, firm, hard and ready for action.  

Emily looked over at his cock and giggled softly. She started to reach for it, then stopped as she looked to Ragden’s left. Curious, Ragden turned his head and saw Oceana standing next to him in her radiant, naked beauty. Her hand was in his, cool to the touch. Her eyes sparkled in the light as she smiled at him. The fish scales in her arms refracted the light, sparkling. The kelp twisted in her hair and waved gently with the breeze. Her overly large breasts bounced with each soft step she took. She looked down at her body and giggled. Where she should have had feet, her legs disappeared into the water. With each “step” she took, her legs moved like she was walking, but she never broke contact with the water. It flowed up into her with the movements of the tide, then back as the tide drew out. Oceana waved shyly at Emily.  

Emily giggled and waved, “You must be Oceana.”  

Her voice was soft and melodious, “I am. It is such a pleasure to... meet you, Emily.”  

They stopped walking, and Emily stepped around Ragden to get a better look at Oceana. She stepped up to her, reached out and ran her hand down Oceana’s arm, gently running her fingertips over the fish scales and then grasping her hand. Oceana sighed softly at the touch and smiled. Her pure blue eyes sparkled.  

Oceana blushed softly as she looked at Emily, “I’m sorry if I gave you a fright.”  

Emily frowned, then looked sad, “The part where I could not feel Ragden... That was terrible. Why did you do that?”  

Oceana looked at Ragden, then back at Emily. She spoke softly, almost embarrassed, “I had to know how connected you two were. I had to test him. I did not want to cause you grief. I am sorry.”  

A tear slipped down Emily’s cheek. She stepped forward and hugged Oceana, pulling herself tightly against her. Oceana looked at Ragden, surprised, then smiled, wrapping her arms around her. Emily felt Oceana’s supple body against hers. At first, she felt like a water balloon, but then her body firmed up against her, feeling increasingly real. Emily breathed in the smell of her; the salty spray, the cool freshness of the ocean. She felt Oceana’s overly large breasts pressed against her own and felt herself growing damp with arousal. She pulled back and blushed.  

Then Emily looked at Oceana and spoke softly, “Thank you. Thank you for... not killing us, and... letting us be together.”  

Oceana smiled broadly, squeezing Emily’s hand tightly in her own, “Of course, and... thank you for letting me have time with him.”  

Emily blushed and giggled, “Oh, yes. That is totally okay. But... maybe... can I watch next time?”  

Emily felt her arousal increasing as the words slipped from her mouth. Her heart beat hard in her chest at the suggestion. She licked her lips and felt herself growing damp between her legs. Oceana looked at her coyly and smiled, then nodded. Emily took a deep breath, not realizing she had been holding her breath, waiting for an answer. They both looked at Ragden, saw his throbbing cock and laughed.  

Ragden stood, watching the two women talk as if he were not there. He smiled at the interaction, happy to see the two of them getting along. As their discussion turned to him, he felt his cock thickening, growing harder and throbbing in response. He blushed darkly as they both turned and looked at him, then at his throbbing cock.  

He blinked, and they were sitting at a coffee table, mugs of steaming fluid in their hands. People bustled around them, paying them no heed. They were still naked and comfortable in their nakedness. Then he blinked again, and they were in bed. He was lying on his back, Emily on one side, Oceana on the other. Their hands rested gently on his chest as they whispered to each other over him. He blinked again, and they were back on the beach, the tide line gently brushing across their feet.  

A slight expression of surprise passed over Emily’s face. Ragden cocked an eye at Oceana, who stood there with one hand in Ragden’s and the other on Emily’s shoulder. She looked slightly abashed.  

“Sorry,” she said softly, “I invaded your dreams and it is starting to fall apart. I must go now, but it was wonderful to meet you Emily and I look forward to... meeting you in the real world. Ragden, beware the other Primals. They are not happy right now. You must seek out Father Earth, and soon.”  

With that, her form collapsed into the ocean with a splash.  

Ragden blinked and opened his eyes, finding himself back in bed, curled around Emily. His cock was still firmly lodged deep in her exquisite pussy. He felt his cock throb inside her and moaned in pleasure. Her pussy clenched on him tightly, and he felt his cock throb even harder. She turned her head and rolled her shoulder so she could look at him.  

“Was that... Did you...”  

“Yeah, that was a dream, but more than a dream.”  

Emily blushed, “Was that how she appeared to you?”  

Ragden nodded, “Yes.”  

“Her body is incredible.”  

“A bit exaggerated, but yes.”  

Emily giggled, then moaned softly, feeling Ragden’s cock throb inside her. She looked down her body, to where his groin was pressed against her ass. She slipped a hand down her abdomen to her groin. She ran her fingers through her pussy and felt where her lips were stretched wide around his cock inside her. She ran her fingers around the base of his cock, feeling the firmness of him. Ragden moaned softly at her touch. His hips bucked softly, pushing against her. She closed her eyes at the sensation and moaned softly.  

Ragden gently rolled his hips back from her, sliding most of his cock out of her, then slid it back into her. As he slid forward, Emily rolled her hips back into him, their groins thrusting together, his cock thumping against her cervix. They both exhaled sharply at the impact, a wave of pleasure overcoming them.  

Emily looked up at Ragden and smiled, licking her lips. Ragden leaned down and kissed her softly, and then she glanced at the clock on the nightstand. Her eyes got a little bit wider. She looked back at Ragden.  

“We slept for hours!”  

Ragden leaned against her, looking over at the clock. He shrugged. “It is Sunday, and we finished studying for Math. Why does it matter?”  

“Because Sarah is coming over for dinner,” Emily exclaimed. 

“Oh. Any idea what time she is due to arrive?” Ragden asked her.  

“If I had to guess, I’d say we probably have twenty, maybe thirty minutes?” Emily replied.  

Ragden smiled at Emily, kissed her softly on the lips, then gently rolled his hips away from hers. As he slid back towards her, she thrust her ass against him, his cock thumping into her solidly. She nodded, her eyes closed, enjoying the wave of pleasure that ran up through her body.  

“Plenty of time then,” Ragden said softly as he slid his hips back away from Emily and slid into her again. Their hips met, his cock thumping hard against her cervix. Emily moaned in pleasure, then rolled onto her shoulder so she could thrust her hips against him with more force. Ragden sat up and slid one bent knee along her back, the other along the undersides of her thighs. He placed a hand on her hip and thrust into her solidly, his cock bumping into her cervix.  

Emily felt his body pressed against hers, and she moaned softly. She propped herself up on one elbow and looked down her side at Ragden. She watched as he drew his hips back and slid into her with more force. She closed her eyes and rolled her hips against his thrust, feeling his cock slide deep into her and push into her cervix. She moaned at the impact, feeling it resonate deep within her. The waves of pleasure flowed through her body. She felt the pressure building inside her.  

Emily looked up at Ragden and bit her lip softly, nodding as he thrust into her. She gasped as his cock thumped into her cervix. This was a new angle, and it hit somewhere slightly different inside her. It felt amazing, feeling his throbbing cock deep inside her. She felt the walls of her pussy clenching along his length, squeezing his cock inside her. She looked at his face and saw his eyes close with the sheer pleasure of her body on his.  

Ragden rolled his hips with more force, seeing the look of need and desire on Emily’s face. He pulled back and thrust against her harder, feeling her pussy clenching along the length of his cock as it hit her cervix again. She rolled her hips away from him as he pulled back, and then they thrust together once again. The impact caused both to exhale sharply. Emily moaned in pleasure as she rolled her hips away from his. He drew back and thrust into her harder. She matched his movement, and his cock thumped heavily against her cervix.  

Emily moaned in pleasure, feeling his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. She felt her body clenching as it slid in and releasing as it slid out. She watched him over her shoulder, the way the muscles in his stomach flexed, his chest as he pulled her against him. She loved watching him. She looked down at his hands on her hips, pulling her against him with each thrust. She continued to roll with him, increasing the intensity of each of his thrusts.  

“Harder,” she pleaded softly as she rolled her hips against his. She felt the pressure building within her. The waves of pleasure surged across her, building in strength. She felt her heart thumping hard in her chest. She could feel his pulse along his cock as it thrust deep inside her.  

Ragden looked down at Emily and saw the look of pleasure on her face. He felt her pulse beating beneath his hands. He heard her request and responded. He smiled as he increased the pace, thrusting more forcefully against her. She matched his pace, driving her hips against him harder, his cock thumping hard against her cervix. Each impact caused the pressure to build inside him. His balls started to tingle and clench with the force of it. He felt her climax building within her, his echoing it.  

Emily felt her climax building within her. Her heart raced, her breath rushed in and out of her with each thrust of his massive cock into her cervix. Each thump against her caused her body to vibrate and roll. Her breasts bounced, her thighs shook and her muscles vibrated with the ecstasy of it. She moaned in pleasure, feeling his cock sliding in and out of her faster, more insistently. She matched his movements, rolling her hips to meet his, his cock hitting her harder.  

“Yeeesss...” she hissed in pleasure, feeling the pressure building within her. She reached down and placed a hand on her ass, pulling her cheek up, giving him better access to her. His cock hit her harder, rolling her body with more force. She rocked her hips against his movement harder, moaning in pleasure as his cock hit her cervix.  

Ragden grabbed her ass firmly, assisting her in her movements against his thrusts, pulling her against him. She moaned in pleasure as his strong hands gripped her soft skin. He pounded his cock against her thrusts, his cock slamming into her cervix deep inside her. Each impact caused another wave of ecstasy to wash over them both. He felt the vibrations going back up his cock, into the core of his being. The pressure was building, his balls clenching with the force of it.  

Emily moaned in pleasure, feeling his cock sliding faster in and out of her tight pussy. She felt her body clenching with each thrust and releasing as he pulled back. She rocked her hips with his motion, meeting him halfway, then pulling back and slamming into him again. Their hips clapped together solidly, the sound of it adding to the sensory overload of pleasure. Emily felt the pressure building in her pussy, the waves of that pressure permeating her being, filling her soul with incredible pleasure.  

As Ragden started to pull back, Emily placed a hand on his chest. He stopped, only the head of his dick still inside her. Emily took a deep breath, her chest heaving. She gently pushed him back from her. Ragden obliged and withdrew his cock from her. She groaned loudly as it slipped from inside her.  

Ragden looked at her questioningly, “Are you okay?”  

Emily rolled onto her back and spread her legs around him, “Never better. Just ready to change things up.”  

She looked down at his large dick, dripping with her arousal over her. She felt each drip as it landed on her groin. She ran her hands over her mound, smearing the moisture across her body, then she brought it up to her lips and licked her fingers clean as she looked up at Ragden. He watched, his eyes burning with desire. She grinned.  

Then she reached down and wrapped her hand around his meat. Ragden closed his eyes as she stroked him, coaxing a bead of cum to form on the tip of it. She watched the muscles in his stomach tense and flex. She planted her feet and lifted her groin as she pointed his cock at her. She pulled him forward, placing the head of his cock against her ass.  

Ragden inched forward on his knees, pushing the head of his dick into her ass. He inhaled sharply as the tip of it slipped into her. She slowly lowered her groin to the bed before him, sliding him deeper into her as she did. Ragden moaned loudly as his cock slid deeper into her.  

Emily reached up and grabbed his hands, pulled him down on top of her. Ragden smiled as he laid his chest against her. He felt her breasts pressing against his muscular chest. She reached up and pulled his face to hers. A spark of energy passed between them as their lips met. They kissed each other hard, their tongues pushing into each other as their hips slid closer together. His cock slipped deeper into her. She exhaled sharply as her body stretched around his girth.  

“Oh, God,” she moaned into his mouth, “Fuck my ass... Please.”  

Ragden laughed, then kissed her. Breaking away, he spoke softly, “Of course, my love.”  

He slid his hips against her ass, his dick sliding up into her. She exhaled loudly, feeling the heat and pressure filling her. As his groin bumped into her, she felt that completeness again, that crispness of reality. She felt the world becoming sharper around her. Ragden looked down at her and saw the soft glow of her green eyes on his. Her body suffused with light again. He felt the play of energy along the shaft of his cock, pulsing inside her. He felt her energy flowing through her bowels, filling his cock, and flowing back into his body. Ragden moaned in pleasure.  

Emily put her hands on his chest and saw the soft glow of her skin. She also saw the soft glow of his. She felt the energy pulsing inside of him, filling her insides. She felt the pressure and pleasure building inside her. Her very soul was filled with his love and passion. She kissed him again, slipping her tongue into his mouth. She could still taste the salt in him, the kiss of the ocean. She felt a spark of energy pass from his mouth into hers. It flowed down her throat into her chest, where it blossomed inside her, filling her chest.  

Ragden rolled his hips back, sliding his cock partially out of her. Emily closed her eyes, feeling the heat of him sliding out of her. She rolled her hips away from him, almost sliding his dick out, then they rolled their hips together, and he slid deep into her as his groin bumped into her hips. Emily exhaled sharply, feeling the pressure and heat filling her bowels.  

Emily turned her focus inward. She could feel the energy coursing through her body, filling every bit of her awareness. She felt Ragden gently sliding his cock in and out of her bowels. She rocked her hips counter to his movements, sliding her hips against his as he slid into her. Each gentle impact filled her with his power, energy, and love. She felt it filling every bit of who she was.  

Each time their hips met, she felt the swell of his power inside her. His love filled her. She felt her heart beating faster in her chest. She could feel his pulse against her, the pulse of his meat inside her as it slid in and out of her. The pace was slow and steady. She felt the pleasure and ecstasy of it filling her.  

Ragden closed his eyes, enjoying the feel of Emily under his hands and against his body. He felt her heart as it beat hard in her chest. Ragden gently slid his cock in and out of her, feeling her body tightly squeezing the length of him. He moaned softly as their hips bumped together, thrusting his meat deep into her body. He felt the energy coursing through his body. He felt her energy merging with his, filling him. He felt the pressure building up inside his body; his balls started to tighten with the need to release.  

Emily wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling his groin tightly against hers. He thrust once more up into her; their groins pressed firmly together. She moaned softly as she kissed his lips again. She felt another surge of energy pass from his mouth into hers. She felt the sparks of energy coursing over her body. She opened her eyes and saw arcs of energy between their bodies. The room was lit with them. Everywhere their bodies touched, her skin tingled with energy. Everywhere they did not, the energy arced between them. Her entire body felt alive with his energy. Her heart swelled with love. There was so much of it, she felt like she was going to burst.  

Ragden continued to roll his hips back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of Emily’s ass. He felt her body squeezing the length of his dick. As their lips parted, he opened his eyes and looked down into her beautiful face. Her eyes were squeezed shut as she arched her neck and back, pushing her groin against his. He felt the energy starting to collect in his abdomen. The pressure swelled within him. He felt his balls clenching and swelling with the need to release.  

He turned his gaze to look at where their groins were pressed together and saw the energy flickering down their bodies, passing into his body and collecting in his groin. He looked up and found Emily looking at the same place. She moaned in pleasure, but a slightly nervous look passed through her eyes. Emily could feel the energy collecting within him; she could sense the pressure building and knew that once it peaked, it would explode into her. She felt excited and nervous about what that would do to her. Deep within her, she prepared herself to receive it. She took deep, steadying breaths, then she reached up and placed her hands on his face and pulled him down to kiss her.  

KassandraKat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KassandraKat

Ragden smiled in pleasure, the sensual feel of her hands on his face, her lips to his. He pressed against her and slipped his tongue into her mouth. He savored the sweet taste of her. He felt the pressure building within him. He drew his groin back from her until only the head of his dick throbbed in her ass. He waited, feeling his muscles start to tense and clench. Just as the pressure started to become unbearable, he thrust it into her.  

As Ragden’s groin slammed into Emily’s ass, he felt the pressure release. Their lips broke as he cried out, and the built-up energy exploded into her. He felt his orgasm thunder over him as fluid and energy poured into her bowels. Every muscle in Emily’s body clenched. Her back arched, thrusting her against his groin, pushing his cock deeper into her. She felt her orgasm release in time to his and felt the fluid pouring through her vagina. She felt the energy flow up into her body, lighting her nerves on fire.  

Sparks of energy burst up along her skin, throwing light around the room. Emily moaned in pleasure, feeling his cock thrust so fully into her bowels. Everything felt complete. Every fiber of her being was suffused with love and desire. She felt the combination of his energy and hers swirling within her. She felt it building in her bowels, filling her stomach, and swelling into her chest. Her heart thundered with the power of it.  

Emily opened her eyes and looked up into Ragden’s face. She could see the light thrown off her body reflected against his skin. Each beat of her heart increased the pressure building within her. She felt the energy tingling and creeping along her arms and legs as it crawled up into her chest. She moaned in pleasure, feeling it swell and built within her.  

Ragden gazed down at Emily, watching the play of light across her skin. He watched as the sparks of energy crawled up her arms and sunk into her chest. The light playing off her chest started to grow brighter as more energy collected inside her. He could feel the pulse of energy coming off her. Emily felt the pressure of the energy in her chest becoming almost unbearable in its intensity. She felt like her chest was about to explode with all the love and energy that had been collected there. She felt it surging through her body, looking for somewhere to go. She closed her eyes and concentrated on pulling it together inside her.  

Then she reached up and grabbed Ragden’s face and pulled him down to her face to kiss him. Their lips met, and their kiss became fiercely passionate. She felt the energy shift inside her and then pour up through her throat into her mouth and into Ragden.  

Ragden’s eyes went wide as he felt the energy suddenly pouring into him. His body shuddered and convulsed with the sudden flood. His arms jerked, and his legs twitched, then he pulled his groin back from her and slammed back into her. His pace suddenly frantic, he slammed his throbbing cock in and out of her bowels as hard and fast as he could manage. She released his face and fell back against the bed, gasping for breath as she thrust her hips against his. They threw their bodies against each other, feeling the energy level in the room suddenly increasing dramatically. The air felt charged as the energy coursed down through Ragden’s body. For a brief moment, Ragden saw the same incredible light being cast from his body as a roiling ball of energy passed down his abdomen and into his groin.  

He thrust into her bowels again, and every muscle in his body seized and strained, trying to push his cock deeper into Emily as his climax exploded into her. The energy slammed through him and back up into her body. Emily cried out as the energy surged up into her. Her body writhed, her hips rocked back from Ragden, sliding her ass almost off his cock, then she arched her back and slammed her groin back against him, smashing his cock up into her bowels. The energy rolled back through her bowels and into Ragden’s body. Emily cried out as her climax rode with the energy. Fluid burst from her pussy, splashing against Ragden’s groin.  

Ragden’s body again went rigid, his back arched, his head thrown back as the energy surged up into him. He shuddered, his body jerked, and his hips slid back as he slammed into her again. More cum and energy exploded out of him up into her bowels. Emily felt the explosion inside of her and cried out again. Ragden went limp and collapsed on top of her as her body twitched and spasmed. She felt the energy roiling inside her. She wrapped her arms and legs around Ragden and squeezed him against her as tightly as she could. She felt the energy spreading down her arms and legs. Everywhere her body touched Ragden, she could feel the energy passing through her skin into him.  

Emily turned her head, found Ragden’s face and kissed him again, as she felt the energy passing through their skin between them. She could feel a steady flow of it back and forth. This was not orgasmic, or climatic, but a gentle sharing of the very essence of who they were. The lights in the room started to dim as Emily started to catch her breath.  

Ragden lay atop Emily, feeling his thundering heart calming. He could feel the energy passing between them. It filled him with joy, love and everything that was her. His heart thundered with the ecstasy of whatever it was that had just happened to them. He smiled and kissed her, slipping his tongue into her mouth and tasting her sweet flavor. He felt his dick still pulsing with energy in her bowels. He could feel her body clenching around his cock, squeezing him. It was the most incredible feeling he had ever felt.  

Slowly, Emily started to relax, releasing her tight grasp around Ragden. He lifted his head and looked down into her face and smiled at her. Emily looked up at him and smiled back. He kissed her softly on the lips, feeling the passion burning between them. Their lips parted and their tongues twisted around each other, then they parted and smiled again. Ragden pushed his face against her cheek, kissed her softly on the chin, then her neck and ear.  

“I love you,” he whispered. She nodded, a tear slipping down her cheek from the sheer joy of the moment.  

“I love you too,” she whispered back.  

Ragden felt his cock starting to soften within her. Emily moaned softly as she felt her bowels clench around his softening member. She could still feel its size, but she did not want it to get smaller just yet. Ragden chuckled softly, then whistled through his teeth as she clenched as tightly on him as she could.  

“Do you have to go soft now?” Emily asked quietly.  

Ragden sighed, “When is Sarah due to arrive?”  

“Oh shit!” Emily exclaimed, “I almost forgot.”  

Emily closed her eyes and thought about Sarah. She felt the energy inside her stretching and awakening. She felt Ragden’s incredible presence in her heart and soul. In her mind’s eye, she clasped hands with him, and they turned their gaze to Sarah. They saw her walking up the street and turning onto the walk up to Ragden’s house. Emily’s eyes flashed open. She looked up at Ragden and saw him smiling down at her.  

“Is she...” Emily started to ask.  

Ragden finished her sentence, “...almost here. Yes, I think so.”  

“How...” Emily started again. Ragden shrugged. Emily bit her lip and peered at Ragden. “Does she have a part of your soul as well?”  

“No,” Ragden answered, “But we have pushed our energy through her, and she has swallowed our essence. If I had to guess, I would say that residue inside her allows us to... feel her presence. We are linked with her, but not as strongly as with each other.”  

Emily nodded, not entirely understanding the how or the why, but the words had a ring of truth to them that she could not deny. Emily reached up and grasped Ragden's face and pulled him down to kiss her again. Their lips parted, and their tongues danced. She felt her heart swelling with love and affection. Her body responded, her pulse quickening. She felt her desire for his love swelling. The warmth in her chest spread out into her limbs.  

Ragden kissed her harder, feeling the passion building between them. He felt her energy spreading through her, and his own responded. He felt his cock starting to harden within her. He moaned in pleasure, as her ass clenched hard on him. They broke the kiss, gasping in pleasure. Ragden smiled down at her as he rocked his hips, sliding his now rock-hard erection back from her ass, then he slid it back into her until his hips bumped into hers. They both moaned in ecstasy, their eyes closing, their bodies wrapped around each other.  

Ragden set his forehead against Emily’s. He closed his eyes and in his mind's eye, he saw Sarah walking up to the front door of their house. He felt Emily beside him, watching. She giggled as they watched her finger push the doorbell and heard it ring through the house. Their eyes flashed open, and they gazed lovingly at each other.  

Ragden pulled back from Emily and lifted his chest off hers. He looked down at her magnificent chest and sighed in pleasure. She smiled at him and licked her lips. Ragden leaned down and kissed her, sensing that was her desire, then pulled back again.  

“What are we going to tell her?” Emily asked as she watched Ragden lift his chest off hers. She ached to feel him against her but wanted to see Sarah too. For a moment she considered pulling Ragden back down on top of her and letting her walk in on them entwined. She giggled at the mental image of the look on Sarah’s face as she saw Ragden’s dick throbbing deep in Emily’s ass. However, it would not be the first time she had seen that. She giggled again. So much had changed in such a brief period. She felt the pressure in her bowels, the need for release. She wanted to feel Ragden climaxing in her ass again. She longed for it so badly she could feel the moisture dripping through the delicate folds of her pussy.  

Ragden watched the thoughts play across Emily’s face. He fought the urge to laugh and won. His dick throbbed inside her. He wanted to finish what he had started. He fought the desire to fuck her ass with every ounce of his being. He smiled, chuckled and then slid back from Emily, sliding his cock from her ass.  

Emily moaned loudly, grabbing Ragden’s shoulders and trying to pull him back into her. She did not try hard but put on the show of not wanting him to stop. Ragden chuckled, knowing it was all for show. He heard the voices downstairs. They both heard the door shut and the soft footsteps coming up the stairs. Emily playfully punched Ragden in the shoulder and laughed.  

“What are going to tell her?” she asked again. Ragden shrugged. Ragden sat back on his heels, his cock throbbing, wet and dripping with Emily’s fluids. Emily looked down at it. She felt her desire surging, her heart beating rapidly. She licked her lips and fought not to dive onto it and suck it down her throat. The urge was so powerful she started to salivate. Ragden looked at her and saw the drool collecting at the corners of her gaping mouth as she panted. He leaned over and kissed her. Emily pulled back, laughing.  

Ragden spooned around Emily and pulled the covers up over their naked bodies as they heard Sarah’s footsteps outside the door. Just as the covers settled, they heard a soft knock. Ragden reached around Emily and pulled her body against his chest. She sighed, feeling his cock slip between her legs and press against her mound. She slipped a hand down between her legs and pushed him into her lips, feeling his hot meat slide into her. She moaned as his cock slipped deeper and deeper inside her. She gasped as it pressed against her cervix. She felt her body surge with energy, her limbs shaking softly. A soft spasm ran down through her legs. It felt so incredible.  

“Come in,” Ragden called. His voice was steady and strong, though Emily could hear the hint of his desire in it. She could feel his pulse against her back, the throbbing of his cock deep inside her. She closed her eyes and clenched her vaginal walls on his cock. She heard him gasp as she squeezed him as hard as she could, then she stopped as the door opened.  

Sarah stood in the doorway, watching the door slowly swing open. As she spied the scene before her, she started laughing. The floor was strewn with clothes, both Emily’s and Ragden’s. She spotted the semi-transparent lace bra and underwear and she wanted so much to see Emily wearing it. She wanted to run her hands over, feel her body beneath the sheer fabric. She felt herself grow damp with desire as she pictured Emily and what she wanted to do with her.  

Then she looked at the bed and saw Ragden & Emily watching her. The covers were pulled over them, but she could imagine their naked bodies spooned together. She felt her cheeks go hot as she pictured that incredible dick planted somewhere deep inside Emily. Sarah felt her arousal starting to soak through her underwear. She stepped into the room, turned her back to them and closed the door.  

Sarah took a deep breath and tried to calm her frantically beating heart, then she pulled her blouse over her head. She unclasped her bra and dropped it to the floor, then unzipped her skirt and let it drop down her legs. She slipped her soaked panties off, then knelt and slipped her socks off. She heard Emily gasp softly behind her. She smiled as she turned back to them. Sarah bounded across the room and dove under the covers as Emily lifted them for her. Sarah laughed to herself as she saw Emily’s naked body.  

Sarah snuggled up against Emily, wrapping her arms around her. She pulled herself against her naked body, feeling her large breasts push against her. She kissed Emily on the lips, pressing herself into her. She slipped her tongue into Emily’s mouth and marveled at her taste, then she broke off, gasping for breath and looked at Ragden’s face over Emily’s shoulder. She leaned forward and kissed him just as passionately. She blinked for a moment, tasting the hint of salt and seawater on his tongue, then she broke from that, her heart thundering in her chest. She leaned back so she could see both their faces.  

“Oh, God,” she exclaimed, “I’ve missed you both so much.”  

Sarah slid her hands down Emily’s body, feeling the softness of her flat stomach. Emily moaned in pleasure at her touch. Sarah slid her hand down into Emily’s groin and felt her pussy lips spread wide around Ragden’s throbbing cock. She felt it pulse and throb at her touch. Her eyes went a little wider, and she panted with lust for a moment.  

“And I especially missed this!” Sarah wrapped her fingers around the base of Ragden’s cock and squeezed it. Ragden’s eyes slipped closed for a moment at the feeling of it. Sarah giggled, watching his face, then she snuggled up against Emily’s body, pressing herself against her. Emily wrapped her arms around Sarah, pulling her tight against her. Sarah buried her face in the crook of Emily’s neck and started to cry.  

“Sarah,” Ragden asked softly, “What is wrong?”  

Ragden reached around Emily to gently pat Sarah, running his hands through her hair. He stroked down her back, then pulled his hand back up to her shoulder and ran it down her back again in soft, soothing movements against her skin. She shuddered, her breath hitching with her soft sobs. Sarah pulled her head back, tears still slipping down her cheeks.  

“Where were you!?” She looked Ragden in the eyes and demanded. Her gaze was fierce with anger and desperation. More tears slipped down her cheeks. Her lips trembled as she spoke, “I had a dream... the most horrible dream.” Her voice broke, and she sobbed. She blinked her eyes, trying to shake the tears loose as she looked up at Ragden.  

“I woke up, and the house was quiet, and I felt... empty. So empty. Like all the joy in the world had been sucked out of it. I lay in bed and cried for no reason that I could fathom. I thought about what you said on Friday, and I could not stop crying. I fell asleep, somehow. When I woke up in the morning, I felt better, but I had this nagging feeling that I was never going to see you again, like the past week had just been a dream, and now I was trapped in this reality without you.”  

Sarah’s voice started to take on strength. Tears still sparkled in her eyes, trickling down her cheeks. Ragden’s heart ached for her. Emily felt Ragden’s sadness herself. Neither of them had thought the events of Saturday night would have affected Sarah so strongly.  

“This morning was like a terrible dream, until Emily called me. Then I had to come. I had to see you again. I had to know for sure.”  

Sarah leaned forward and kissed Ragden again. She pressed her lips against his fiercely, forcing her tongue into his mouth. She pushed her tongue into him. He yielded and allowed her passion to ride over him. When she broke from him, he smiled sadly at her.  

“I am sorry, Sarah,” Ragden spoke softly, his voice even, full of love and compassion. Sarah felt more tears trickling down her face, “I had to do something out of town. I never wanted to hurt you. I am sorry this happened, but I love you, and I am here. It is okay. You are okay. We are okay.”  

Sarah smiled, then leaned in and kissed his lips again. She nuzzled his face and felt his breath on her cheek, then pulled back and snuggled up against Emily. Sarah’s heart soared. She could not be angry with him; she loved him too much and wanted him too much. She leaned down and kissed Emily softly on the lips.  

Sarah looked back up at Ragden, “I don’t care what happened. You do not need to explain it to me. I do not understand what is going on with me, or my body.” She grabbed her breasts and squeezed them fiercely, digging her nails into herself. She gasped at the pain, then licked her chest. She shuddered in pleasure, “I love you both. Please do not leave me. Please.”  

Ragden smiled at Sarah, “As long as it is within my power, I will always be here for you. I will always love you.”  

Sarah smiled, content with the answer. She reached up and caressed Ragden’s face. She ran her fingers along the line of his jaw. He kissed her fingertips as she pulled her hand back. Sarah felt the sincerity of his words. Her heart swelled with the love she felt from both Emily and Ragden. Never in all her life had she ever dreamed she would end up in a sexual relationship that included Ragden, Emily and Aria, but here she was, and she could not get enough of it. She cupped her breasts again, marveling at their size and beauty. She knew they were changing and could not understand why, but she did not care. As long as she had the love of her three favorite people, everything else was secondary. 

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments