Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"New readers, you might want to jump back to pt.1 to meet all the characters. Returning readers, welcome back! After that last chapter on the beach, this one will seem a little slow. <p> [ADVERT] </p>More to come though. As always, thanks for reading!!"

The walk back to the beach house was a quiet one. Jennifer could sense something had taken place but did not pry. Michael smiled, his presence comforting and benign. As they got back into the house, they stowed the beach stuff and dropped off their sandals.   

Michael turned to Ragden, “Hey bud, get yourself a shower, and some rest. I suspect tonight will be a long night. We do not head out to meet with Mother Ocean until midnight.”  

Ragden nodded and headed off to his room. He heard Michael and Jennifer heading upstairs, their voices fading as they went. He went into his room and stripped, then he went into the bathroom and started the shower. He got the water as hot as he could stand it and stepped under it.  

Ragden stood under the water, feeling the heat pounding against his face. He closed his eyes and turned to let it drum heavily against his neck and shoulders. He longed for Emily and Sarah, even Aria, who still vexed him. He hoped she could get past her jealousy and her demands. She wanted to own everyone and that was not healthy. Though he was not sure how to reach her and hoped that she would learn.  

He built up a lather in his hands with the soap and wrinkled his nose at the smell. Not his usual brand. It would do, but he wanted his soap at home. Ragden sighed heavily, finishing his shower, and toweling himself off. He paused in front of the mirror and looked at himself again. He grabbed a comb and ran it through his hair, then looked at himself again. The stranger in the mirror smiled back at him. The face was his, but the physique was not what he was used to seeing.  

He gently lifted his flaccid penis. When it had been inside Selina, it had grown or felt like it had grown. He had stopped wondering what was possible. The gifts from his father had been more than he was prepared for. What else could he do? What else did he want to do? His memory of his experience with Selina left him a little frightened of his potential. He never wanted to hurt anyone, and that... could have done real damage to her body. He hoped she was all right.  

Part of him longed to check on her and make sure she was okay, but the look on George’s face, red and filled with rage, charging down the dune towards him, haunted him. Perhaps it was best not to try.  

Ragden went back to his bedroom and crawled onto the bed. He collapsed, his head on the pillow. He spread his arms and legs, stretching to the edges of the bed on all sides. This bed was large enough for him, but not really for company. Oh, how he wanted to curl up around Emily, feel her skin against his. The smell of her hair, the feel of her skin against his. He did not want sex, just the comfort of her presence. However, sex with her was always amazing. Even though he had just had some pretty wild sex, the thought of Emily in his arms caused his cock to throb and grow, until it was standing fully erect off his groin.   

He casually placed his right hand between his legs, feeling his cock. He ran his fingers down its length, feeling it throb at his touch. He closed his eyes and gently stroked himself. Not the same. He sighed and placed his hand back at his side.  

There was a soft knock at the door, and before he could say anything, Jennifer came walking in and closed the door behind her. Ragden’s eyes went wide; he looked at her in shock. She stood, her back against the door, looking at him. Her gaze caught his whole body and lingered on his throbbing cock. She smiled softly and licked her lips, but remained at the door. Her eyes raised to his face, and her gaze was soft, comforting.  

“Michael told me about what happened on the beach.” She spoke softly, her voice soothing, motherly, exactly what he needed to hear. His erection wilted, his cock shrinking back to its more normal size. She smiled, “Are you okay?”  

For a moment, Ragden considered trying to cover himself, embarrassed at his nakedness. Then he pushed the thought away; she had seen everything already. It did not matter. He sighed heavily and spoke softly, “I guess so. I... Don’t really know how things got so crazy so quickly.”  

Jennifer giggled softly, her voice musical, comforting, “Darling. It happens. You gave her something she needed. Something you needed. Do not be ashamed. Search your feelings. What does your heart tell you?”  

Ragden smiled, closed his eyes, let his thoughts roam, and searched his feelings. He was sad Emily, Sarah and Aria were not there. But how did he feel about Selina? He pondered the encounter. Looked inwardly to see how he felt about it. He sighed softly. The only emotion he could feel for her was love. Though, not the same kind of love he felt for Emily, Sarah, or even Aria, but it was love, nonetheless. He opened his eyes and smiled at his mother.  

“I... I feel love for her. But... I don’t know her. I haven't seen her in years.”  

Jennifer shook her head, her voice soft and soothing. “That doesn’t matter, dear. You are the son of the embodiment of Love. As such, you are going to love almost everyone you meet, and sex is a part of that. Never shy from it. Your love is a gift you give freely to anyone who welcomes it. It is a gift; never forget that.”  

Jennifer walked slowly forward, her hips swaying from side to side as she did. Ragden realized suddenly that his father was not there. His mother was so incredibly gorgeous. Her white t-shirt stuck to her chest, still damp from the ocean. Her bathing suit top was clearly visible through it. Her breasts were large, firm pressed against it. Her hips swayed seductively. Ragden swallowed hard. He felt his cock starting to harden as she sat down on the bed next to him.  

She rested a hand on his and looked at him, love in her eyes. Ragden felt a spark of energy jump from her hand to his. The hairs on his arms stood as he felt that spark pass up his arm into his body. A shiver ran down his back.  

“Mom? Where is Dad?”  

Jennifer smiled. Her smile was full of beauty, love, and a hint of sex. “He went to get some food for dinner. He will not be back for a little bit.”  

She closed her eyes and hummed softly to herself, then she opened them again. She had a far-off look in her eyes, like she was seeing something that he could not. “He is at the butcher’s shop. The butcher and his wife have been having some problems. They wish to have a child but have been having issues. Michael is... helping.”  

She smiled again, her eyes returning to focus on Ragden’s. He gulped. She placed a hand on his chest and caressed the muscles softly. His skin tingled at her touch. He felt something inside him stirring—something he did not understand. It did not feel like love; it felt... earthy. He looked at her with a curious expression on his face.  

“Mom, what are you doing to me?”  

She smiled sweetly, innocently. Then she giggled shyly. “As my son, you are Earth-Touched. None of the gifts you have described have been earth-related. I wanted to see if I could ... waken them.”  

“How would you do that?” Ragden asked with a gulp, suddenly nervous about her intentions.  

Jennifer giggled again, a tinkling sound that sent a shiver down Ragden’s back. “Well, dear, as with most things for you, sex holds the key.” She winked and licked her lips. Then, seeing his expression, she smiled softly. “I can see you are still not sure you want to have sex with me. I understand. American taboos are hard to break sometimes. Just know that I will be ready whenever you are.”  

She stood, her movements feline and graceful. He watched her ass shake as she walked to the door. His erection throbbed. She looked over her shoulder and spoke softly, “Your father knows this, and welcomes it. He does not get jealous. It is not in his nature. You do not need to worry about offending him. The only thing in the way of this is you. I will not pressure you into this. It is your choice to explore, or not to.”  

She opened the door, silkily moved through the opening, and pulled the door mostly shut behind her. Her eyes glowed through the doorway at him. Her voice cooed, softly, full of love, sex, and things he could not describe, “I’ll be ready when you are.”  

Then she shut the door. Ragden lay on the bed, his cock fully erect and throbbing between his legs as he stared at the door. Part of him longed to see what she could offer, what she could show him. Another part of him rebelled against these thoughts, screaming it was not right. This was his mother. You do not have sex with your relatives.  

He turned the idea over in his head. Where did that come from? He wondered. Society. Taboos were a societal norm. An unspoken rule. That was how societies worked. Why was that a rule? To prevent inbreeding. The danger of inbred children was something taught at an early age. Tales in the bible of such things happening and causing the downfall of entire kingdoms. The ensuing chaos. Why would they teach that lesson? Who did that serve? Logically, he could find the argument and understood the purpose. He could rationalize it. He could not make her pregnant, so where was the harm? Who did it hurt? Nobody.  

Still, the thought of having sexual intercourse with his mother made his skin crawl. He could rationalize the arguments and understand where the ideas came from, but he could not quite get past them. He knew his body would respond to the stimulus. She was incredibly attractive; she had the body of a supermodel, a porn star, the ideal woman of every man’s dreams. His body would respond and do what bodies do, but his head got in the way.  

Ragden slumped back against the bed, his head pressed into the pillow. A problem for another day, perhaps. He tried to clear his mind, tried to rest. His thoughts kept coming back to Emily. His dear, precious Emily, the keeper of some part of his soul. He sighed; his heart heavy with the need to touch her. His eyes drifted closed, and sleep claimed him.  

  

Ragden was aware of Michael’s presence before he heard or saw him. He opened his eyes, and Michael was standing in the room. The door was closed behind him. Ragden blinked, glanced at the clock, and saw it was after 5 pm. He had been asleep for a few more hours than he had anticipated.  

Michael smiled at him, “Slept well, I hope?”  

Ragden nodded.  

“I heard Jennifer tried to seduce you.”  

Ragden blushed and nodded slowly. Michael laughed softly.  

“I thought she might. You cannot fault her. We are both curious if you will manifest any kind of Earth-related powers. Do not think too harshly of her for it.”  

Ragden’s blush darkened. “I understand. I... Want to... But...”  

Michael smiled softly, “Oh, I understand. Those Puritanistic views are hard to shake. I get it. You cannot fault her for trying.”  

He chuckled again, then said, “George, Stacy, and Selina will be joining us for dinner.”  

Ragden glanced up quickly, his eyes wide. Michael spoke soothingly, “Do not worry about George. His daughter is a grown woman. He may not accept her choices, but they are hers to make. Besides, I do not think he will try anything foolish tonight. Fret not. Come, dinner will be ready soon. Oh... and... before you head upstairs, you might want to put some clothes on.”  

terrybensonss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
terrybensonss

Michael chuckled to himself as he walked out of the room. Ragden glanced down at his body. He had fallen asleep with no clothes on, on top of the covers. Yet, his nudity before his father had seemed like the most natural thing in the world. Probably because his dad did not look at his dick like he wanted to eat it. He shrugged, went to the dresser, and pulled out a pair of boxers, shorts, and a T-shirt. Everything fit fine, except for the T-shirt, which was stretched tight over his chest and shoulders. He looked in the mirror and sighed. He looked like a model, with massive shoulders and the chest of a bodybuilder.  

As Ragden made his way up the stairs, he heard voices. The tinkling of glasses and laughter. As he got to the top floor, he heard his mother’s voice, “And there he is! Good evening, sleepy head!”  

He waved to Jennifer, who winked at him as he came up the stairs. She was behind the island, cutting something up on the cutting board. Michael stood behind her at the stove, in his usual sweats and no shirt. His broad back flexed periodically, the muscles rippling. Ragden shook his head then he saw George and Stacy. George, he recognized immediately. The older man glared at him. Ragden waved and George continued to glower in his general direction. Stacy elbowed George hard in the gut. He winced and rubbed the spot.  

Stacy was a middle-aged woman, her hair sandy, with a sprinkling of grey. She was around five foot five, maybe five foot six. She was an attractive older woman, but the crinkles in her eyes were sad and showed that her life had not been easy. She smiled and walked over and hugged him. She was wearing a knee-length skirt and had a soft blouse on. Ragden could see that once, many years ago, she had been an incredibly attractive woman.  

“Thanks for looking after Selina on the beach today,” she said softly, “I know George is not happy, but I’m glad you were there when she needed you.”  

“Uh... Of course.” Ragden wondered what she believed had happened, but decided it was best not to pry. Then he heard movement on one of the couches.  

“Ragsy!” Selina spoke as she jumped to her feet. She started to run towards him, saw her dad, stopped short, walked over calmly, and gave him a chaste hug. “Hi,” she said softly as she pulled back from him. He could see the hunger in her eyes, the need, the fast breathing. Her pupils were slightly dilated, her nostrils flaring. He could sense her rapid pulse, the dampness between her legs.  

Ragden blushed, looked at his feet, and tried to calm himself. He felt his loins stir and tried to think of something else. He spoke softly, “Hi back.”  

Michael laughed from the kitchen. All eyes turned toward him. His voice boomed across the room, commanding their attention, “Now that we are all here, dinner can be served. Please take your seats...”  

Ragden walked to the dining room table and found himself a seat. Selina followed close behind and sank into the chair next to him. George started to take the seat across from him, but Stacy elbowed him again and slid into the chair as he pulled it out. He glared at her and took the seat next to her, frowning at Ragden.  

Jennifer walked out to the table carrying dishes and utensils. She hummed a soft song to herself while walking seductively around the table and placing items in each place. George could not keep his eyes off her. Stacy watched him watching her and shook her head. Selina watched her just as closely. Ragden found himself watching her move around as well, unable to take his eyes off her swaying hips. As she finished, he blinked hard and shook his head to clear the image.  

Selina noticed Ragden’s movement and giggled to herself. Then she whispered to Ragden, “Does she always do that?”  

Ragden looked at Selina and saw her big brown eyes boring into his. Selina looked at Jennifer sashaying back into the kitchen and then at Ragden. Ragden glanced at Jennifer, watched her hips sway, and then back at Selina, “What? Oh... No. Only for company. Apparently.”  

Selina’s eyes sparkled with amusement, “Oh.” Then she giggled again and spoke even quieter, just barely loud enough to be heard, “She is so beautiful, I could watch her do that for hours.” Then she giggled again, looked down at her lap where she clasped her hands and fidgeted.  

Then Jennifer and Michael came back to the table carrying large plates with food on them. There was a plate of mashed potatoes, asparagus, green bean casserole, and a plate of shredded chicken and sausages. It was a small feast. Ragden’s eyes got big as Jennifer and Michael took their seats.  

George looked at all the food on the table, then looked at Jennifer, and Michael, “Uh... That is a lot of food.”  

Michael laughed, “Yes, well, we do have a growing boy at the table.” He looked at Ragden fondly. George glared again. Stacy chuckled softly, then elbowed George again. He rubbed his side, looked at her, and apologized.  

Michael looked at them all, cocked an eyebrow, “Well, dig in.”  

They all reached for different platters and put servings onto their plates. Each time Ragden picked up a plate, he gave Selina a small serving as well. She blushed and thanked him. He piled food on his plate until it was nearly falling off.  

Selina giggled, watching him push things around to make room for other things, “Are you really going to eat all that?”  

Ragden shrugged, “Probably.”  

Jennifer spoke from her end of the table as she served herself some chicken, “Selina, you are in college, no? What are you studying?”  

Selina looked at Jennifer surprised, then spoke softly, “Yeah... Second year. I had wanted to study psychology, but I’m thinking of changing my major to Engineering.”  

“Fascinating,” Jennifer answered, smiling, “Why the change?”  

Selina smiled, her face lit up, “Well... I decided I did not want to sit around talking to people all day. I want to get out and do things.”  

“Lots of Engineering fields,” George grumbled, “Which one interests you?”  

Selina smiled sweetly at her dad, “So many interesting choices. I am thinking about Mechanical Engineering. Or maybe Nuclear Engineering? Electrical Engineering is so cool too.”  

George sighed. This had the sound of an argument that had been going on for some time. George took a deep breath, appearing to try to calm himself. He smiled at his daughter and stuffed a bite of sausage in his mouth, rather than comment. Stacy smiled at George, then smiled happily at her daughter.  

Ragden watched the whole scene unfold, devouring his meal. He glanced at his plate, saw it almost empty, and took the last few bites. Then, as he was refilling his plate, he said, “I always thought college was a fantastic opportunity to learn what things interested you. A place to figure out what you want to learn.”  

George glared at Ragden and mumbled something about money but kept eating. Michael chuckled to himself, then his deep voice filled the room, “Quite right.” He looked at Selina and smiled, “I would recommend taking as many different courses as that interest you. You never know what you are going to genuinely enjoy until you have tried it and figured it out.”  

George choked on his food. Stacy thumped his back roughly. George swallowed whatever he was having an issue with, then took a deep drink of water. He scowled but did not have anything to add to the conversation.  

Once Michael and Jennifer had finished their plates, they started collecting the empty dishes. Ragden was still finishing off the last of the things left on the table. Selina sat next to him, awestruck by the amount of food he was putting away. Stacy raised an eyebrow, watching. George excused himself and went to sit in front of the television. Stacy joined him shortly after.  

Selina whispered, “How can you eat that much food?”  

Ragden shrugged, “I just do. Hungry, I guess.”  

Selina chuckled, “I guess...” She picked up her empty plate and took it into the kitchen, where Michael and Jennifer cleaned it. Once Ragden was done, he followed her into the kitchen and handed his dishes over as well.  

While Ragden stood at the island, offering to help, Selina wrapped her arms around his waist, and leaned against his back, resting her head against the back of his shoulder. Ragden patted her hands absently as he asked if he could help. Michael handed him a dishrag, and he stepped away from Selina, who groaned, following him like a sad puppy while he dried dishes. He would dry one, hand it to her, and she would then put it away.  

“Selina!” George barked from the couch, “Can I talk to you?”  

Selina sighed, put away the plate in her hand, and walked into the living room.  

“When do you head back to campus?” George asked kindly.  

“Tuesday.”  

“We only have the house through tomorrow afternoon; what are you planning to do? Are you coming back with us?”  

“Oh... I thought you were here for the week. Short trip?”  

“No, work stuff. Sorry.”  

“Oh darn. Can I think about it? Need to make some calls.”  

“Sure.”  

They all heard Selina pull out her phone and start calling people as she stepped out onto the deck. Ragden, Jennifer, and Michael finished cleaning up the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen. Michael leaned over and spoke softly to Ragden, his voice low, and quiet, “Why don’t you go downstairs and watch a movie? We have a few hours before we must head out. It’ll probably be easier if we don't antagonize George further.”  

“Sure. Thanks.”  

Michael winked and squeezed Ragden’s shoulder. Michael and Jennifer headed into the living room while Ragden headed down the stairs.  

“So, George, how is work going these days?” Michael asked.  

“About the same as usual. Lots of meetings, man... so many meetings.”  

“That is what happens when they put you in charge. You did realize that before you agreed, right?”  

“Yeah...” 

Their voices trailed off as Ragden headed down to the theatre. The theatre was not very large. It could comfortably seat 10 people. The screen took up the whole wall, with speakers lining the room. Ragden found the remotes and flipped them on, turning the volume down. He surfed through numerous different streaming service options. Eventually settled on HBO and started going through numerous different movies and television shows. There were so many things he had not had a chance to watch. He chuckled to himself, hard to keep up with things when you have school and three girlfriends. He made his way into the middle seat of the middle row and got comfortable. With the lights off, he settled in and started watching something quietly.  

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors