Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"New Reader? Thanks for joining. This story would make a lot more sense if you jumped back a few chapters. Returning reader? Welcome back. Picking up where we left off, we jump right back into the action. Enjoy!"

Sarah’s eyes widened as she saw Aria smile and nod. Her chest swelled with appreciation for her friend. She leaned down and kissed her passionately on the lips. Aria blinked and kissed Sarah back. Ragden chuckled, watching them. Then he pulled back from Aria, slowly sliding his throbbing erection nearly out of her, then slowly slid back into her. Aria’s back arched, as she moaned in pleasure into Sarah’s mouth.  

Sarah giggled as their kiss broke with Aria’s moan of pleasure. Sarah sat back on her heels, leaning against Ragden’s chest. Ragden reached around her and cupped her breasts, his thumbs playing across her nipples. Sarah reached back over her shoulder and ran her hand through Ragden’s hair, pulling his head down to her neck. She turned her head and kissed his cheek.  

“Can you put that big dick in my ass, please?” she begged huskily, “I need to feel your cum in my bowels.”  

Ragden felt Sarah’s words wash over him, his dick throbbing hard inside Aria at the desire and need in her voice. He cupped her breasts, squeezing them and pulling her against his chest. He continued to slowly stroke his rock-hard cock in and out of Aria’s tight pussy while he kissed Sarah on the cheek, her chin, and then her neck. Ragden then looked down at Aria.  

Aria moaned softly, feeling his dick throb and pulse inside her. Each gentle stroke pressed firmly against that deepest part of her. She watched as he kissed and nuzzled Sarah. She wanted to be mad, or jealous, but watching his tender affection for Sarah made her feel warm and giddy. Aria met Ragden’s gaze and saw the question there. He was asking her permission, and her heart swelled. For a moment, she considered saying no. She wanted to feel him exploding inside her, but she saw the stark need on Sarah’s face and could feel it burning inside her. She rested her hands on Sarah’s thighs and squeezed them gently. Then she nodded to Ragden and smiled.  

Ragden smiled and kissed Sarah’s neck softly. Then he slowly slid his cock from within Aria. Aria grabbed Sarah’s legs and gripped them tightly, as if she could squeeze Sarah’s legs tight enough to keep that dick inside her. She felt it slipping from within her. She groaned as she felt it slide out of her. She bit her lip and looked up at Ragden. She felt so incredibly empty without him inside her. She wanted to beg and scream for him to put it back, but she knew she had agreed to this. She held her tongue and watched the look on Sarah’s face.  

Sarah looked down at Aria with an apologetic look on her face. She mouthed the word, ‘sorry.’ Ragden shifted his position, allowing his dick to swing upward towards Sarah. He pulled her closer to him and moved his hips a little more. The tip of his cock brushed against Sarah’s labial lips. Sarah gasped slightly, then sucked in a deep breath. Ragden’s cock slipped between her lips, teasing the entrance of her pussy.  

Sarah shivered slightly, then growled, “I asked you to fuck my ass. Please!”  

Aria giggled. Ragden snickered softly, then rolled his hips forward, sliding his cock deep into Sarah. Her entire body shuddered with ecstasy as she felt his massive length stretching her open and pressing against her cervix. She moaned in pleasure, unable to deny the exquisite sensation of having her vagina stretched by his big cock. She clutched his hands on her breasts and squeezed as waves of pleasure pulsed inside her. Ragden pulled back slightly, then gently thrust into her again, his cock pressing firmly against her cervix.  

“Are you sure you don’t want this?” he whispered as he kissed the side of her throat softly, his teeth grazing over her skin. Aria squeezed Sarah’s thighs, feeling how she quaked. Sarah moaned loudly, leaning back against his firm body. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her, filling every inch of her pussy.  

“God, that feels so good,” Sarah moaned as she lifted herself and sat down heavily against Ragden’s groin. Aria giggled as she watched. Then Sarah turned her head and kissed Ragden softly on the lips. She locked eyes with him and growled softly, “I love being filled by that magnificent cock, but what I really want is to feel your cum dripping from my ass.”  

Ragden chuckled, a rumble of amusement deep in his chest that shook Sarah’s body. She felt a shiver run down her spine at the sound of it. The muscles of her vagina clenched hard on his cock inside her. She felt its size and heat inside her, pulsing with his life and love. She moaned softly, feeling even more aroused. Aria shivered and clutched at her chest as she felt the rumble of his laughter. Her pussy dripped with need, and she wanted to beg him to fuck her, but she bit her lip as she watched Sarah twitch under his grasp.  

Ragden squeezed Sarah’s breasts a little tighter, grinning as she moaned at the pressure on her chest. Then he slowly slid back, his cock slipping from her soft folds. Sarah moaned, feeling that incredible heat slip from inside her. She clutched his hands harder, digging her nails into her chest. Sarah gasped and moaned as she finally felt him slide free of her. Sarah trembled in anticipation, waiting for him to enter her. Every fiber of her being ached to be filled; she could feel her fluids dripping down her legs.  

Aria watched, biting her lip, seeing the need and desire burning on Sarah’s face. Emily stood and walked around the side of the bed so she could get a better look at what was going on. When she saw the look on Sarah’s face, she giggled and had to bite her lip to restrain herself. Then she grabbed Ragden’s chair and pulled it around so she could sit and watch. As she did so, she slipped one hand down between her legs and gently rubbed herself, enjoying the stimulation as she watched Ragden grasp his cock and drag the tip of it between Sarah’s legs and place it against her asshole.  

Sarah moaned loudly, feeling that incredible heat at her back door. She groaned and thrust her ass down against it, hoping it would slip into her. Ragden held his cock steady in his hands, letting Sarah sink down on top of it. Sarah exhaled sharply as she felt the tip of Ragden’s dick slide into her.  

“Oh, God. I need the rest,” Sarah moaned as she tried to lower her hips against Ragden’s groin. Aria slipped her hands to Sarah’s thighs and squeezed them, feeling the muscles underneath straining to get the thing that Sarah wanted so desperately.  

Ragden moved his hands to Sarah’s waist. Sarah gasped and moaned, her body trembling with her desire. He waited for a moment, savoring the feel of her ass squeezing the head of his cock. He marveled at how incredibly tight her ass felt on the head of his dick. Then he gently pushed forward, sliding his dick deeper into her.  

Sarah felt that incredible heat and pressure in her ass expanding, pushing deeper into her. She took deep breaths, trying to relax her muscles as she felt her ass being stretched wider and wider as more and more of his dick slid up into her. A long, low moan slipped from her lips as she felt her bowels being stretched. Her mind reeled, her eyes crossed, and her vision went grey. She squeezed her eyes shut, allowing herself to focus on the sensations that rolled through her body.  

Ragden moved his hands up to her breasts, cupping them, then gently squeezing them as he pulled her against his chest, sliding deeper into her. Sarah continued to moan and squirm against him, her hips rocking back and forth as he slid deeper into her. Sarah moaned louder as his groin pressed against her hips. She leaned back against him, feeling the firm muscles of his chest against her back, and moaned louder. She felt his cock inside her bowels, throbbing and pulsing.  

Ragden kissed her left shoulder, grazed his teeth along her neck, then nibbled softly on her earlobe. Sarah moaned. Aria watched, her body twitching with desire. She felt the fluids collecting between her legs. She slipped one hand down to her soft folds, gently rubbing her clitoris as she slipped a finger inside herself. She arched her back, sliding her fingers deeper into herself, as she watched Sarah’s eyes roll back into her head.  

Ragden breathed against Sarah’s neck, “Is this what you wanted?”  

Sarah gasped as she felt his hot breath on her skin. A shiver ran down her back.  

“No,” Sarah moaned softly. Then she turned, opened her eyes, and glared at him, “I want to feel your cum exploding in my bowels.”  

Ragden laughed heartily. His body shook with his humor. Sarah leaned back against him, feeling flustered and frustrated. Aria giggled as she watched and continued to finger herself. Emily felt a huge grin break across her face. She felt her fluids start to flow more freely. The amusement filled her with arousal as she watched.  

Ragden clutched Sarah tightly, pulling her body against his. He stopped laughing and kissed her neck softly. Then he opened his mouth and clamped his teeth down on the side of her throat. Sarah moaned and craned her neck away from him, exposing more of the soft flesh.  

“Please...” she begged. Her voice was small as she felt the pressure on her neck. His hands gripped her breasts tightly, his fingers digging into her flesh. She felt her arousal deepening, her need for release consuming her. She felt his claim on her body and soul washing over her.  

Ragden released her breasts and pulled his hands around her back. Sarah moaned, wanting to feel his claim on her. Then he pushed her roughly forward. She yelped softly as she fell forward onto Aria. Her hands flashed out and planted into the mattress on either side of Aria’s chest. Ragden grabbed Sarah’s hips and pulled her back against his groin. She had not realized her change in position had slid him partially out of her and was shocked as his dick pounded up her ass. She felt his hips crash into her ass.  

Sarah inhaled sharply as Ragden pushed her hips forward, as he pulled back. She felt his incredible meat sliding out of her. Then he grabbed her hips and pulled her against him as he thrust into her again. Sarah let him move her body as he continued to push and pull her hips with each thrust into her. She felt her body being rocked by each massive impact. Her eyes rolled as she surrendered to the feeling. Waves of incredible pleasure washed over her body, filling every fiber of her being. Her heart pounded, as she started to match his rhythm. As she pushed back against him, the impact shook her body even more forcefully.  

Aria watched in shocked silence as Sarah’s breasts rocked against her chest with each massive thrust into her. She could see the sweat breaking out across her forehead and chest. Aria slipped her hands up Sarah’s thighs and felt the vibrations in her body.  

As Sarah started to rock against him, Ragden let go of her incredible ass. With his right hand, he reached up and grabbed Sarah’s hair. He gently pulled on her hair, causing her to arch her neck and look back over her shoulder. Sarah moaned, feeling herself pulled back. The discomfort only added to her arousal. Sarah closed her eyes, savoring all the incredible sensations coursing through her body.  

Sarah felt a stirring within the depths of her soul. Something deep within her was awakening. A shiver ran down her back; she had never felt this before. Each time Ragden’s groin slammed into her ass, that thing inside her came more awake, more alive. The incredible waves of pleasure rolling through her body could not be denied.  

Ragden felt the energy within him uncoiling, coming alive as he pulled Sarah’s hair, and continued to slam into her. She rocked against each of his thrusts, and he felt the air in the room becoming thick with the energy of it. He could feel the thing awakening within Sarah, and his energy responded to it, swelling within him, begging for release. His muscles twitched, and his balls swelled with need.  

Emily’s eyes went wide as she felt the shift in the room. The air in the room seemed to grow thicker. She smiled as she felt that energy inside her soul starting to uncoil and bloom within her. Her heart began to hammer in her chest as she watched Ragden and Sarah thrusting their groins together, his big cock slamming into her ass. She could see the energy rippling through their bodies with each impact. Before she knew what was happening, Emily had risen to her feet and was crawling onto the bed in front of Sarah. She sat behind Aria, her thighs on either side of Aria’s head.  

Aria felt the shift in the bed but could not take her eyes off Sarah’s incredible body. The way her breasts rocked with each amazing impact. The ripples and spasms of her stomach muscles as she clenched and relaxed as that massive meat slammed up her ass. The look on her beautiful face, her eyes closed, tears leaking down her cheeks as she surrendered herself to the moment. Aria felt tears on her cheeks at the joy and love she saw before her. She felt the subtle change in the room and wondered about it. She felt something happening and could feel something stirring within her. She closed her eyes, and saw that garden of her soul, with the three small flowers. She sensed them pulsing with life, love, and something more. They were not quite solid, not quite real. She wanted to bury her face in them and inhale their scent, but as she moved towards them, they drifted out of reach.  

Aria opened her eyes and looked up at Sarah. She could see the sweat on her body, glistening on her incredible bosom. She craned her head back and saw Emily sitting over her. Emily, too, was watching Sarah, a look of joy and desire on her face. Then Emily looked down at Aria and smiled. At that moment, Aria felt a connection she could not explain. Emily slid back and bent over, pressing her lips against Aria’s. A small jolt of energy passed between them as their lips touched. Then their lips parted, and Emily’s soft tongue slipped into Aria’s mouth. Aria moaned in pleasure, feeling the tender caress of Emily’s love entering her.  

Sarah felt the energy pulsing through her entire body. Her skin prickled with it. She could feel every fiber of the sheet against her hands and knees. Below her, she could feel Aria’s body pulsing with desire. She opened her eyes and saw Aria and Emily kissing softly beneath her. Then she felt Ragden pull back and thrust into her again. Another ripple of energy passed through her body, and her eyes rolled back into her head.  

“Ooohhh, Fuck,” she exclaimed as she felt her body clenching on that incredible dick in her ass. She felt her climax building and knew she could not last much longer. She felt the power of it thrumming through her entire body. Sarah continued to match his movements, drawing away as he pulled back, and thrusting herself against him, slamming that meat into her bowels.  

Aria and Emily broke their kiss and looked at Sarah. They could see the whites of her eyes, staring blindly at them. Then her eyes started to glow softly, blue sparks of energy dancing across them. Emily gasped in surprise. Aria blinked twice, trying to clear her eyes, to make sure she was seeing what she thought she was seeing.  

Sarah’s entire body started to glow softly, sparks of energy dancing across her skin. Her breath came in great gasps as she moved faster against Ragden. Their pace increased as the air became even thicker.  

Sarah could feel something changing inside her. A deepening awareness of the world around her. Her eyes were open, but she was no longer seeing the room around her. Instead, she could also sense Aria beneath her. She felt the heat of the other woman, her desire, pulsing below her. Knowing Aria watched every beat of her heart, made her feel even more desired, her arousal increasing. Sarah could also sense Emily close by. Sarah perceived Emily as a being of glowing energy to which she was connected. She could perceive the threads of desire and love that connected them.  

Behind her, Sarah could also sense Ragden. She perceived him as a hulking monster of sexual energy. For a moment, she saw massive, leathery wings unfurling around his body, blotting out the world behind him. His arms were thick as tree trunks that did not just hold onto her body but sank into it. His clawed hands digging through her, reshaping her very soul. Her heart thundered in her chest, but not out of fear. She felt no malice in him. She felt only his love for her, and her heart thundered with her love for him. She desired to be his in every way she could. His hands were not claws, but a loving caress of the very essence of what she was made of. She felt her connection to him deepening. She could feel his heart beating in her chest, his breath across her skin. When he inhaled, her lungs filled with his love.  

Sarah felt his skin against hers. His hands were on her body. His heart was in her chest. His breath was in her lungs. She felt his love filling her. Sarah gasped as she felt his throbbing meat sliding in and out of her ass. Her body quivered and shook as she moved in time to his thrusts. She slammed her ass against his groin as he continued to thrust in and out of her. She felt his love, but his dick was no soft caress. He was fucking her so hard she felt like she was going to burst. She wanted to burst, to explode and shower the world with how much she loved him and loved being consumed by him.  

ValenRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenRose

The ecstasy of that massive meat sliding in and out of her body was causing her muscles to convulse and twitch. She could feel the heat and pressure of it swelling within her, consuming her from the inside. She felt pressure building within her groin, swelling with each impact of her body against Ragden’s. She felt like she would soon explode. Sarah relished the anticipation, eager to feel his seed blasting into her.  

Ragden felt the pressure hitting its breaking point. He sensed the black cloud suddenly loam within his consciousness. As he pulled back his mind's arm to swat it, he felt more than just his presence in that attack. He felt Emily and Sarah’s hands in his. Together, the three of them sent it screaming into the darkness.  

As Ragden’s focus snapped back, he clenched every muscle in his body, trying to hold off his orgasm as he drew back from Sarah one more time. As he thrust into her, and she against him, he felt the dam burst. Ragden cried out, as cum exploded into Sarah’s bowels. He felt the energy that had been pent up within him exploding into her as well. Sarah’s waist slipped from his grip, and her body slid forward as she cried out at the explosion within her. Her climax overwhelmed her, and fluids streamed out of her vagina, splashing against Ragden’s groin, and soaking Aria beneath her. Her body bucked and convulsed. She reflexively slammed herself backward against Ragden, causing another burst of cum to explode into her. She cried out again, feeling her climax again in response.  

Ragden grabbed Sarah around the waist and pulled her tightly against his groin. His cock was deeply seated in her bowels as another burst of cum exploded into her. Sarah cried out again, feeling the energy surging through her body. Her skin crawled with it. Her body continued to spasm, her heart thundering in her chest as she felt the aftershocks of her multiple orgasms rolling through her.  

Aria bit her lip, watching Sarah convulse above her. She could see the waves of energy pulsing through her body, and she felt drawn to her. She reached out and gently grasped Sarah’s breasts as they shook above her. The moment her hands made contact with Sarah’s flesh; energy surged down her arms.  

Aria gasped; her eyes widened as she felt it roll through her. Every muscle in her body went rigid as she felt herself climax. Fluid burst from between her legs as the energy rolled through her. Aria arched her back and moaned in pleasure.  

Emily watched the interplay between Sarah and Aria. Then she leaned forward and placed her hands on Sarah’s cheeks. She softly kissed Sarah on the lips. The sudden blast of energy that poured into Emily caused her to writhe. She felt the wave of Sarah and Ragden’s energy swell through her body. Her back arched, and she felt her body starting to climax. She closed her eyes and drew back from Sarah, marshaling her inner willpower. She felt the hot, burning coil of energy inside her. Then Emily leaned down and pressed her lips against Aria’s forehead.  

Aria’s eyes snapped open as she felt the soft caress, and then the sudden flood of energy Emily let loose into her. Aria cried out in surprise as she felt like she was attached to a live wire. Her body bucked and thrashed. She had a sudden burning, intense desire to be filled. She released Sarah’s breasts and grabbed her, pulling her down against her.  

Sarah felt fulfilled. She relaxed and let herself be pulled down against Aria. She lay her head against Aria’s shoulder as she lay on top of her. She could feel the incredible burning fire inside Aria and giggled. Ragden’s big cock pulsed in her ass, and her bowels felt so full of all that he had given her. She wanted to stay like this forever. She softly shook her ass, feeling that massive meat sliding inside her. With her eyes closed, she could sense that incredible desire inside Aria consuming her sanity. She bit her lip and sighed, knowing the right thing to do. She shifted her weight, and rocked her hips forward, sliding mostly off Ragden’s cock. She felt his hands loosen on her hips. She groaned inwardly, but smiled, knowing the pleasure Aria was about to receive.  

Ragden squeezed Sarah’s ass affectionately, then slid the head of his cock from her bowels. He could feel, more than hear, Sarah’s groan. She opened her eyes and turned to look over her shoulder as he repositioned himself. He saw her slight nod of approval and smiled at her.  

Aria, meanwhile, was writhing beneath Sarah. Ragden could sense the turmoil inside her. The burning desire. The white-hot need. He could sense the collision of energies inside her and knew what she needed.  

Aria’s mind was lost. Her body thrashed uncontrollably, every muscle crying out. Her insides were convulsing, clenching, and releasing so hard she thought her bones were going to break. Within her mind’s eye, she could see that incredible garden. The three flowers she had seen before had grown into enormous plants. Their trunks were thick as trees, each flower as large as a house. She felt their presence looming inside her. She wanted to scream to them, ‘Yes, I accept you!’ She needed to bury her face in their blossoms and breathe in the unique fragrance of each. She felt like something was missing, though, and she needed some final piece of the puzzle to complete it.  

Aria’s eyes snapped open, and she bucked against Sarah. She realized the other woman’s incredible body was pressed against hers, holding her in place. Over Sarah’s shoulder, she could see Ragden moving. She could feel the heat of his body getting closer to hers. She needed him, more than anything she had ever felt in her life. Her mouth opened, but she could not find the words. A low guttural growl was all that came forth. She felt that incredible heat getting closer to her. She needed him inside her. She needed to feel his seed filling every hole she had.  

Ragden placed his hands on Aria’s thighs. Her tremors ceased, and she stopped bucking against Sarah. With one hand, he guided the head of his big dick between her legs. He placed its slickened tip against her ass and gently pressed it against her. Aria’s eyes went wide as she felt that pressure, and she bucked hard against Sarah, trying to thrust her hips toward Ragden.  

Aria tried to find the words to beg him to fuck her. To use her. To make her cum. The thrumming of energy in her body caused her to convulse again, and the words would not come. Then she felt him enter her, and she cried out. She felt her ass being stretched by his incredible size and she had not realized just how badly she had wanted that. Aria convulsed again, taking massive breaths as she felt him sliding deeper and deeper into her. She moaned as she felt herself being filled. This was the most incredible pleasure she had ever experienced. The pressure continued to build as he pushed deeper and deeper into her. Aria found herself gasping for breath as her body squeezed and stretched around it.  

Then she felt the soft pressure of his hips against her ass, and she knew that he was completely inside her. She smiled, and it was bliss. She knew she could take it, she had done it before, but every time he slowly filled her like this, she always wondered, always had that doubt that she could take it all. That her heart would burst, or her body would explode from the incredible pressure that built inside her. She wrapped her arms around Sarah and squeezed her tight against her. She kissed Sarah’s cheek, her neck, her shoulder, anything she could get her mouth to. Sarah giggled in her ear.  

Aria felt that roaring crash of energy in her body starting to calm. It still swirled around inside her like a tornado out of control, threatening to rend her psyche to pieces. But now that she had him inside her, it was somehow different. It was okay. It was exactly what she needed. She felt him shift, leaning over her. She could feel the heat of his body coming closer to hers. She opened her eyes and saw Ragden leaning over Sarah, leaning against her. Sarah moaned in pleasure as Ragden pressed himself against her and put his face against Aria’s. His nose grazed her cheek and Aria gasped softly. Then his lips met hers and she felt her heart melt. His lips were so soft and tender. She pressed herself against his mouth, felt his lips part and his tongue softly press into her mouth. Then that cock in her ass throbbed and her eyes snapped open. She looked up into his face and mouthed the words, ‘fuck me.’  

Ragden smiled and nodded. Aria grinned and lay back against the bed. Sarah kissed her cheek and squeezed her tightly. Ragden sat back on his heels, and placed his hands on Aria’s thighs, gently caressing the soft flesh. Then he slid himself partially from her. Aria gasped loudly, feeling that shift deep inside her. Ragden slowly slid back into her, his hips pressing against her ass again. Aria nodded, savoring the feeling of fullness inside her body.  

Ragden, seeing that small nod, pulled back and slid into her again. Aria shifted her hips to meet him, pressing back against his thrust. Feeling her move with him, he slid back and met her again, this time with more force. Aria moaned in pleasure, trying to rock against him a little harder, to get him a little deeper, to feel him stretch her a little more. Aria felt that pressure inside her increasing and knew her climax was not far off. She matched her breathing to the pounding in her bowels and rocked her body to each thrust. She moaned in pleasure as their pace increased.  

Sarah cooed softly in pleasure as she felt Aria rocking beneath her. She kissed Aria along the jaw, working her way to the soft skin beneath her ear. Aria turned her head, exposing her neck. Sarah nipped and kissed Aria’s throat. Sarah could sense the pressure building up in both Ragden and Aria. She knew it would not be long before their bodies were in the throes of ecstasy and was eager to feel Aria’s body bucking against her. Sarah slid one hand down over Aria’s tight stomach, feeling the muscles there flexing spastically. She moved her hand lower, through the soft tangle of Aria’s pubic hair.  

Aria felt her muscles clench tightly as Sarah slid her fingers across her clitoris. She squeezed her eyes shut as the pressure on her most sensitive bits drove her wild. Aria’s eyes rolled wildly in their sockets as her body was overwhelmed by the sensations she was experiencing. She continued to rock her hips against Ragden’s powerful thrusts into her body. She felt her ass being stretched by that massive meat that kept sliding in and out of her depths. That invasion so deep into her was both painful and euphoric. The pleasure that rolled through her body blotted out the pain. Then she felt Sarah’s fingers slide into her pussy and she gasped.  

Sarah giggled as she watched Aria writhe beneath her. She was surprised by how tight Aria’s pussy was on her fingers. The pressure of Ragden’s dick in Aria’s ass only made it tighter. Sarah gently stroked inside Aria’s pussy, feeling her fluids flowing, and her body tensing. Sarah giggled again, knowing Aria was quickly approaching the limit of what her body could take.  

Ragden continued to pump his throbbing erection in and out of Aria’s ass. His pace became feverish as he felt his climax approaching. He could feel Sarah’s fingers inside Aria’s pussy, pressing against his cock. Aria’s body shuddered beneath him as she gasped for breath. Sarah slipped her fingers out of Aria’s tight pussy. She slid them lower and wrapped them around Ragden’s thick cock.  

“Fuck that tight ass,” Sarah said softly, as she squeezed his cock. Ragden’s dick throbbed between her fingers. She could feel his pulse thundering in his swollen member. She squeezed tighter, feeling it respond to her touch. She cooed softly, and hissed, “I want to feel you cum in her. Do it. Fill her with your seed.”  

Aria moaned, feeling the pressure inside her reaching critical mass. Her eyes rolled, and she bit her lip as every muscle in her body clenched again. She felt Ragden’s incredible dick slamming into her, Sarah’s hand trapped between their bodies. She moaned as she rocked against him, trying to get more of him into her body.  

Feeling the pressure around his shaft, and Aria bucking against him, Ragden slammed his cock in and out of Aria even harder. He felt something within him break loose, and a flood of energy suddenly poured out of him. His balls clenched as he pulled back and slammed into her once more. As his groin slammed into her ass, squeezing Sarah’s hand between them, he felt an incredible explosion of cum shooting up into Aria. He pressed harder into her, as he felt more than just his seed shooting up into her. Ragden shuddered, sweat pouring off his body as he continued to press himself against Aria.  

Aria cried out as she felt her bowels filling with his seed. Her climax broke loose, and her body thrashed and bucked. She could feel Ragden pressing deeper into her as her fluids ran out between her legs. She felt Sarah’s hand pressed hard between her legs, her fingers pressed partially into her ass. As she started to regain her voice, she moaned loudly. Aria bucked against Ragden, thrusting her ass against his groin. She felt him move inside her, shuddering, throbbing in her bowels. She felt his seed pouring up into her. As well as something more. Something primal. Something that filled her with contentment, pleasure, and love. Her heart pounded in her chest as a wave of pure ecstasy washed over her.  

Aria felt her muscles relaxing as she slumped back against the bed. Her eyes slipped closed, and she found herself once again in that incredible garden of her soul. The three flowers she had seen before had blossomed into such amazing size and shape that they filled every bit of the space they had once occupied. She felt their vines creeping through her, filling out the space. For a moment, she was terrified of what they were going to do to her. She knew she would never be the same. These things had taken root in her soul. These things were now her soul. She embraced them, hugged them, welcomed them into her. This is what she had asked for. This is what she had wanted. They were not alien invaders, but the very thing she had begged for.  

Aria opened her eyes and looked into Sarah’s face looming over her. The look of love and compassion she saw brought tears to her eyes. Her body ached. Every muscle felt strained to its limits. She was so exhausted. She wanted to sleep forever. There were only a few scant inches that separated her face from Sarah’s, but it felt like miles. Sarah smiled and closed the gap. Their lips touched. Aria moaned in pleasure as she felt Sarah’s soft lips pressing against hers. Those lips parted, and Sarah’s tongue slipped into her mouth. More tears slipped from Aria’s eyes as she felt the soft, loving caress of that tongue in her mouth. Then Sarah pulled back, leaving Aria aching for more. Sarah winked at her, then gave her a quick peck on the cheek. Aria blinked and sighed. Then Sarah rolled off her.  

Aria groaned as Sarah moved off her body. She looked up and saw Ragden leaning over her. His incredible body glistened with sweat. His muscles quivered softly. She marveled at the broad shoulders and muscular chest as it lowered closer to her. She wanted to reach out and touch it. Aria felt like she was in a dream. This perfect specimen of the male physique above her could not be real. It had to be a dream. Her eyes drifted lower to the tight bunch of muscles in his stomach. The washboard of his abdomen. She looked down lower, seeing the smoothness of his groin pressed against hers. Aria’s eyes widened as she felt that incredible slab of meat in her bowels throb once inside her.  

“Oh god,” she whispered. She felt every inch of him inside her. Large, hard as a rock, gently pulsing inside her. She felt the fullness in her bowels, stretching so deep inside her.  

“Oh, God,” she moaned again. She closed her eyes, letting herself feel the ache in her muscles. The ache in her bones. She felt no pain, only a dull ache where her muscles had been pushed beyond the limits of what she thought possible. She felt Ragden’s hands sink into the bed just below her armpits. That rock-hard abdomen pressed gently against her body. She opened her eyes, just as his face pressed against hers. She gasped as she felt his lips, as soft as Sarah’s, pressing against hers. She closed her eyes again as she felt his tongue tenderly dip into her mouth. Her heart melted at the tender love she felt at that moment. She found the strength to pull her arms up and wrap them around him, pulling him against her. She felt him throb again inside her and moaned at the feeling. As their soft kiss broke, she opened her eyes and looked up at him, seeing the tender look of care, compassion, and love on his face.  

“Are you okay?” he asked quietly. She blinked the tears from her eyes and nodded. “How do you feel?”  

“I...,” Aria paused. She felt exhausted. Every muscle ached with a weariness she could not explain. Yet, she also felt amazingly alive. She felt like someone had poured the essence of life itself into her. More tears started to leak from her eyes and she blinked them away, “I feel amazing.”  

“Good,” Ragden said softly. Then he started to raise himself and she tightened her grip, trying to keep him with her. Ragden smiled and kissed her softly on the lips. His cock throbbed inside her again. She moaned softly at the exquisite pleasure of having him so deep inside her body. Then Ragden smiled softly and pulled himself up, to sit back on his heels. 

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors