Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the start of a new chapter. New week, new chapter, new characters. If you are a new reader, this is a decent place to start, though, the background from the last 39 parts will help with some of the characters. Returning readers, welcome back! I want to take a moment to apologize for the long delay here. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I have been working on getting some of these published, and a new game came out that I've taken a break from writing to enjoy. Anyways, I hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading!!"

Monday... 

Aria woke early in the morning. She felt warm and comfortable and could not place what had woken her. She felt completely relaxed, but her heart thumped heavily in her chest. Her pulse was racing. She had not had any dreams that she could remember. Then she felt it. Her pussy stretched around a huge piece of throbbing meat inside her. She moaned in pleasure as she felt it throb inside her again. She pulled Ragden’s arms tighter around her and sank her groin against his, feeling his cock slide deeper into her and press against her cervix.  

She moaned in pleasure. It felt so amazing. She loved how stretched and full her pussy felt with him so deep within her. She could feel his even breathing against her back and realized he was still sound asleep. Then she noticed a small blinking light on the nightstand. She reached out and saw that there was a message on her phone. She groaned softly as she stretched her arm out to her phone. She had to slide across the bed, easing off his cock. Once she grasped it, she snuggled back against Ragden, sliding his cock back against her cervix. She tried to suppress the moan of pleasure, and only half succeeded.  

On her phone, she saw a message from Emily. Her heart beat a little harder as she read the message. Aria suppressed a giggle, then looked over her shoulder at Ragden sleeping behind her. She snuggled closer to him, feeling his cock throb inside her. She sighed with pleasure, then sent a message back to Emily. She groaned softly. Gently, she moved Ragden’s arms, then pulled herself out of his lap. She shivered as she slid off his cock. She pouted as she looked back at him, not wanting to leave yet. She looked at her phone again, smiled, and scooted across the bed. She grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a note. Then she gathered her belongings, slipped from the room, and quietly shut the door. 

Sometime later, Ragden heard the alarm go off and groaned. He rolled over on his side and reached for the alarm, turning it off. It was then that he noticed Aria was gone. He groaned again. That was three days in a row of waking up without any of his favorite women by his side. Granted, on Sunday, he had had the pleasure of Selina’s company to warm him, though that had been awkward. Selina was a strange one. He was not sure what to make of her. Images flitted through his mind. A half-remembered dream. He vaguely recalled seeing her in some kind of sex toy shop, and the things that happened after. He shuddered. A bad dream, he hoped. 

Ragden groaned and crawled across the bed. He stopped halfway when he noticed a note from Aria on it. He squinted in the half-light, then sighed, and pushed it across the bed. He finished crawling across the bed and turned on the light on the nightstand. Then he picked up the note again and read it. 

Dear Ragden, 

Thank you so much for letting me sleep with you last night. It was a dream come true. I am sorry to leave you alone when you wake, but I went to prepare for school with Emily & Sarah. I’ll see you soon, promise. 

Love, Aria 

Ragden smiled, then walked over and put the note on his desk. He walked across the hall and into the bathroom. He turned the water on as hot as he could stand it, then went in and stood under the burning water and let it pummel his skin. He turned several times, letting the hot water massage his muscles, then grabbed the soap and worked it into his muscles, building a thick lather. He rinsed off, turned off the water, and dried himself. He stepped up in front of the mirror. He stood there looking at his reflection for a moment, marveling at the physical changes that had taken place over the last week. He had a tough time recognizing the man he had become. It was very different from what he had seen just a week previous. He flexed his muscles and turned to look at himself, then shrugged and combed out his hair. He then used a little crystal deodorant under his arms. 

Satisfied with his appearance, Ragden stepped back into the hall, walking towards his room. He saw movement out of the corner of his eye. He stopped and turned to look down the hall. His mother was walking towards him, a slight saunter in her step. She was wearing a thin, lacy bra over her top and a pair of skin-tight sweat shorts. Her hair bounced around her shoulders, and she had a gleam in her eye as she sauntered towards him, her hips shaking seductively.  

Ragden stood, transfixed as she walked up to him. She pressed her chest against his and wrapped her arms around him, pressing the side of her face against his chest. He hugged her back, feeling her nipples press into his skin. A shudder ran down his back as his hands hovered over her incredible ass. He looked down at her and felt goosebumps play down his arms.  

“Good morning, my handsome prince,” her sultry voice played along his back. His cock throbbed, and Jennifer giggled. She pulled back just enough to look up at him, and lick her lips as grabbed his ass and squeezed. 

“Mornin’ Mom,” Ragden stumbled. His cock throbbed, and his mom looked down at it, then up at him. 

“All alone, love,” She asked, a twinkle in her eye. She pulled one hand along his waist, then cupped his balls. His cock throbbed even harder. Her touch was so soft and tender. Her skin warm, yet slightly cool against his. He closed his eyes for a moment. She released his balls and ran her fingers along the length of his cock. Ragden sucked air into his lungs and nodded. 

“Need a little release?” She asked. Ragden felt his cock throb even harder, wondering if she could make him climax with just her voice alone. Her fingers played along the length of his cock, and he ached to see what she could do with her years of experience. A tiny voice in the back of his head balked. Ragden took a step back from his mother. Her hands slipped from his throbbing member. He opened his eyes and saw her pouting. 

“Not today, Mom,” Ragden said, his voice shaking. She made no move to follow him as he backed into his room. He watched her face, seeing the amused look and the hunger in her eyes. She bit her lip, then blew a kiss to him as the door shut between them. Ragden breathed a sigh of relief. He looked down at his throbbing cock and noticed a bead of pre-cum on it. He grabbed a tissue and wiped himself clean; then he shook his head as he picked out a pair of boxers, then some shorts. He grabbed a t-shirt, then slipped some socks on. 

Once dressed, Ragden peeked out his door, checking to see if his mother was still waiting for him. He doubted he had the willpower to decline her again. Part of him ached to throw her on the floor and ravage that incredible body of hers like the porn star she looked like. His mind played over the ways he would take her. Then he shook his head violently. Math. He had a Math test today, and he needed to focus. ‘Wouldn’t it be easier if you had a little release first,’ that voice in the back of his head asked. He shook his head again. No. Not today.  

Ragden shook his head again and headed down to the kitchen. He dropped his bag in the foyer and then walked through the living room. As he rounded the corner into the kitchen, he noticed Jennifer standing in front of the stove. She was wearing a loose blouse over her shoulders. As she turned and smiled at him, he saw none of the same hunger and sex in her eyes. The blouse was tied under her bosom, accentuating its shape. He could see the faint lines of the lacy bra underneath.  

Ragden started to walk around the island and Jennifer put up a hand to stop him. She smiled and pointed back to the chairs on the other side of the island. Ragden turned around and went as directed. As he sat on the stool there, Jennifer passed him a plate with sausage, bacon, and some scrambled eggs on it. 

“I heard Aria leave this morning,” she said softly, “She looked like she had a good night. Did you enjoy your time with her?” 

Ragden popped a piece of bacon in his mouth, chewed, then swallowed. “Yes. I did. She is extremely sweet, and I think she is finally coming around.” 

Jennifer leaned against the island, giving Ragden a clear view of her cleavage. Ragden gulped as he felt his dick start to stir in his pants. She cooed huskily, “Did you fuck her good?” 

Ragden gulped and tried not to choke on his food. He thought about how many times he had climaxed inside of Aria. How amazing it had felt to unload into her pussy and her ass. His cock throbbed painfully in his shorts. He adjusted his position on the seat to give himself some room to breathe, then nodded to his mother.  

Jennifer’s eyes sparkled, and she licked her lips. Then she giggled softly, her voice musical. “I heard her cry out more than once last night. I figured you two were having a good time. Have you reconsidered my offer?” 

Ragden met his mother’s eyes and saw the sudden surge of lust and desire there. He licked his lips and swallowed. Then grabbed more food and shoveled it into his face. Jennifer watched, amused. Ragden took a drink of water. Then a deep breath. 

“Yes,” he answered simply, “I have. I would like to take you up on that.” 

“Oh, really?” Jennifer asked, her eyes sparkling. She licked her lips and stared at him hungrily. 

“Yes. Timing though. I have a lot going on right now, so not today. Later?” 

“Oh, I can wait. You just tell me when.” 

Ragden nodded. his mind whirling. Was he ready for this? Did he really want to do this? A voice in the back of his head cried out that it was not proper. This was not something he could do. He smashed that voice out. He was going to do this. He just needed some time to mentally prepare himself. Besides, Emily wanted to be included. Sarah too? Would Aria want to watch? He shivered, thinking about the implications. Jennifer watched him, smiling.  

Ragden cleaned off the last bits of food, then stood and started to walk the dishes to the sink. Jennifer came around the island and stopped him. She took the dishes from his hands and put them on the island.  

“I’ve got this, go. Go, prepare for your math test. Do well, honey. I’ll be here when you are ready.” 

“Thanks, Mom.” 

Ragden hugged his mother. Jennifer wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him tightly. He could feel her ample breasts pushing against him, and a shiver ran down his back. Jennifer giggled as she released him. 

“Go.” 

Ragden nodded, walked through the living room, snatched his bag off the floor, and went out the front door. The air was crisp and cool outside. The plants responded to his presence, gently waving along the path, their leaves and branches caressing his legs and twirling along his fingers as he walked. Once Ragden cleared the yard, his mind went back to his math test. He worked through the different formulas in his mind as he walked. Before long, he was nearing the school. He stopped at the edge of campus and looked around. He saw no sign of Aria, Emily, or Sarah. He sighed, hoping he could be in their presence before he started his day, and disappointed he could not. 

Ragden trudged off to class, his shoulders slumped but resigned to get through the day.  

His first class was much the same as any other day. Not exactly boring, but not interesting either. His mind wandered during class and he thought about the weekend, and all the things that had transpired. The revelations were still a lot to grapple with. His mind reeled at the implications. He took notes during class, trying to keep his mind on the topics at hand. He was happy to move on to his next class when the bell rang. 

His second class was Economics. This one dragged. They read about a bunch of stuff that Ragden could not wrap his head around, then spent 30 minutes discussing the impact of government decisions on monetary values. Ragden’s mind was reeling by the end of class. None of it made much sense to him. He knew he would have to find his focus if he was going to pass that class. He sighed as the bell rang and grabbed his stuff, heading for the next class. 

His third class was History, which was always a difficult class for Ragden. The text swam on the page. Michael always cautioned him against accepting history texts as they never included all the details. “History is viewed through the perspective of the teller and they cannot see every facet of the truth. What they tell you is what they want you to believe. If you were not there, take it with a grain of salt.” Still, it did not make the words any easier to read, as they swam on the page in front of him. He looked up and noticed the time. Only a minute before class would end. He scrambled to take a few more notes, then stuffed everything into his bag, slinging it over his shoulder. 

As the bell rang and the teacher called out the homework assignment, Ragden jumped to his feet and headed for the door. A few other students got out before him, but he was blessedly free. As he stepped out of the doorway, a figure bound up to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, burying her face in his chest, pulling his body tight against her. Aria looked up at him and smiled, breathing deeply in his scent, her breasts poking into him. Ragden leaned down and tenderly kissed her on the lips.  

“Good morning, beautiful,” Ragden sighed, his heart thumping heavily in his chest. Aria smiled, her whole face lighting up. Then she stepped back from him, to show off her outfit. A short skirt, hanging mid-thigh, dark red in color, dangled loosely over her incredible legs. A sleeveless tank-top, exposing her mid-rift, accentuating her perfect curves. 

“Do you like it?” She smiled shyly, then did a spin to show off for him. The skirt raised up as she did, and he got a quick glimpse of pink underwear. Ragden’s cock surged against his shorts. Aria looked at his groin, noticing the bulge, and giggled, pulling herself against him, pressing her body against it. “Looks like you do.” She looked up at him, batting her eyelashes. 

“I... Yes. Very much so. You look amazing.” 

She blushed and leaned up to kiss his lips softly, her tongue flickering between his lips.  

“Hm... You taste amazing... Candy apple?” Ragden licked his lips hungrily, looking her in the eyes. She nodded, pulling him tighter against her. 

“How did you guess?” She reached around his waist, grabbing his ass pulling him even firmer against him. “Wanna take a closer look at my panties? I picked them out just for you.” 

Ragden blushed, his cock throbbing in his pants. “I... Yes... But... “ 

Aria giggled, “I know; you have a math test next period. Can I walk you there?” 

Aria slipped her left arm around his waist, pulling his right arm down around hers, sliding her body along his, taking comfort in his heat, his presence, his love. Ragden smiled down at her, kissing her softly on the lips, “Yes, that would be wonderful.” Aria giggled again, patting his stomach with her right hand. She grabbed his right hand in hers and slid it down across her firm ass, sighing at the feel of his fingers cupping her. 

As they approached the corner, another figure came barreling around it. Not slowing, she ran straight into Ragden her arms wrapping around his waist, pulling her body tight against his. Emily looked up at Ragden and smiled, her eyes sparkling with joy. Then she turned and looked at Aria and giggled. Aria wrapped her arm around Emily, hugging her to them both. Emily looked up at Ragden and leaned up to kiss his lips. 

Ragden wrapped his left arm around Emily, feeling her against his body, as he kissed her. Her lips parting, and his tongue slipping inside. “Hmm... You taste amazing... Peaches?” Emily giggled and looked at Aria. 

“He’s right.” She looked back up at Ragden and smiled shyly, “How do you always know?” 

Ragden shrugged as Emily turned back to Aria. Aria smiled, “Can I taste?” Emily nodded and the two girls kissed, their arms wrapped around Ragden, who simply smiled and watched. Their kiss deepened as they tasted each other, then broke, both girls breathless.  

Aria touched Emily’s lips, “You taste amazing.” 

Emily blushed, her left hand around Aria’s waist, “You taste so delicious.” Then they both looked up and Ragden, batted their eyes and laughed. Ragden joined in as Emily slid up under Ragden’s left arm, snuggling against him. Ragden looked down and noticed Emily wearing almost the exact same outfit as Aria.  

“Matching outfits?” Ragden asked curiously. Both girls nodded, looking at each other and then up at him. 

“Of course.” They answered in unison. Then Emily reached up and took Ragden’s left hand in hers; she slipped it up under her skirt, along her ass. Ragden could feel lace underwear clinging to her skin. She sighed under his touch, feeling his fingers picking across the soft lace. Then she looked up at him and smiled, a look of desire on her face. “I picked them out for you... do you like them?” 

Ragden gulped, feeling his cheeks flush, and nodded once while looking down into her eyes. She slid his hand across her ass and between her cheeks so he could feel where she was already damp. “Would you like to take a closer look?” 

Ragden gulped again, nodding, “I... I would love to, but...” 

Both girls interrupted him in unison, “You have a test next period.” Then they started laughing. They both placed their hands on his stomach, feeling his heat as they walked around the corner and into the hall.  

They had not taken but three steps when Sarah bounded around the corner. She saw them and came running towards them with a big smile on her face. Ragden noted that she, too, was wearing a remarkably similar outfit. Same cut, just different colors. She ran up to them, and wrapped her arms around Ragden, pulling her body against his. Both Aria and Emily wrapped their arms around Sarah, pulling her into a warm embrace. Sarah looked up at Ragden smiling, her face lighting up, her cheeks flushed. “Good morning.” 

Ragden sighed, feeling content with his favorite three women wrapped around him. He smiled down at Sarah, “Good morning, my dear.” 

Sarah leaned up and pressed her lips against his. Parting them, she tasted him. She slipped back, smiling at Ragden. He paused, licked his lip, then looked down at her. “Wow, that’s wonderful... Honeydew?” 

Sarah laughed and nodded, “How did you...” 

Ragden shrugged, “Lucky guess?” 

Sarah shook her head. Aria leaned into Sarah, sniffed her lips, and then looked up at her. “Can I?”

Sarah nodded, and Aria leaned into her and kissed her softly on the lips then drew back. Aria smiled, as Sarah gasped. 

“You taste so good!” Sarah exclaimed. 

Aria blushed, “I really like your pick as well.” 

Then Emily stroked the back of Sarah’s head. Sarah turned to Emily, who arched her eyebrows. “Of course,” Sarah breathed huskily, as she leaned in to kiss Emily softly on the lips. Aria giggled as Emily and Sarah pulled their bodies against each other, their kiss deepening. They broke apart, breathless, both blushing. “Oh, that’s wonderful...” Sarah breathed. 

Emily blushed, her left hand sliding down Sarah’s arm, “I really like your flavor. It makes me hungry for more.” 

Sarah blushed, then looked up at Ragden, smiling happily, “Enjoying the show?” 

Ragden nodded, leaning down to kiss Sarah softly on the lips, “Very much so. Thank you.” Then Ragden turned and kissed Emily and Aria in turn. Sarah then leaned into Ragden, pressing her body against his. She reached up and grabbed his hands, slipping them up under her skirt. She shivered slightly as she guided his hands over his ass, between her cheeks and into the damp folds of her pussy. 

Ragden gasped, looking into her eyes. She smiled coyly up at him, then whispered, “I wore nothing underneath, just for you. Care to take a closer look?” 

Ragden blushed, his face heating up, his cock throbbing painfully. Sarah grabbed the front of his shorts, pulled them away from his body, and gazed down at his cock, “Someone is hungry...” 
Then she let go and let his pants snap back in place as she looked up at him, smiling. 

“I... Uh...” Ragden started to say. 

“But you have a test next period!” all three women interrupted in unison, bursting into giggles. Then Sarah turned around and bent over, rubbing her ass along Ragden’s groin. Ragden reached out and ran a hand over her back, slipping it over her ass as she looked over her shoulder and winked. Then she stood up and took a step away from him. “Come now. You cannot be late for your test...” Sarah led the way, her hips swaying seductively as Aria and Emily giggled on either side of Ragden who walked stiffly, his eyes locked on Sarah. 

As the four of them walked down the hall, Ragden felt something change around him. He stopped, causing all three girls to stop and look at him, questioning looks on their faces. A slight look of concern crossing Emily’s. Ragden could feel a strange heat building up in the hall behind him. As he watched, the hall started to clear. Down the hall from him a small boy crouched in fear, his body shaking, looking down the hall towards Ragden, but he was not looking at Ragden.  

Ragden turned and looked down the hall in the other direction. As he did, everybody in the hall backed against the sides of the hall making room for the figure at the other end of the hall. There stood Roy McCormick, captain of the football team. His huge form filled the hall. At just over six foot three, Roy was huge and musclebound. He pointed down the hall at the small boy crouched in hall, his face contorted in rage. He shouted something that Ragden did not hear. 

Roy stalked down the hall, a murderous look on his face. Ragden stood in the middle of the hall, watching the taller boy approach. Roy walked up to Ragden, who did not move out of his way, barely noticing him. As he started to step past him, Ragden reached out and put a hand on Roy’s chest.  

Ragden blinked as he saw everything. 

He saw Roy as a six-year-old boy, large for his size, crying at the side of a bed in a hospital. His mother dying before him. His father towering behind him. All your fault!  

He saw Roy as a ten-year-old boy, in the kitchen, a broken dish at his feet. His father towering over him, screaming at him. All your fault! 

He saw Roy sitting on the floor, a broken homemade vase with flowery writing across it on the floor between his legs, tears in his eyes. His father before him screaming. All your fault! 

He saw Roy in a football uniform on the field, his helmet in the grass at his feet. Another team cheered behind him. His father towering over him, screaming. All your fault! 

He saw the beatings, the bruises, the pain. He saw Roy crying in his room, no one to comfort him. Roy in the locker room teasing the younger kids. His teasing going over the line. The fighting. Roy in the gym, working out, trying to make himself strong enough to stand up to his father. His father beating him senseless anyway. Roy alone, in pain, nobody there for him. A tear leaked out of Ragden’s eye. 

EsperanzaLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EsperanzaLuna

“Roy,” Ragden said softly. Roy stopped, turned his rage filled face to Ragden. Finally seeing him for the first time.  

“Rag... den?” Roy asked, his anger starting to dissipate. His fists were clenching and unclenching. His rage was still on the verge of overwhelming him. 

“Roy... I forgive you.” Ragden reached up and placed a hand on each of Roy’s massive shoulders, pulling the taller man towards him. Roy’s voice broke, his lower lip quivered, his eyes filling with tears. Roy shook his head, flinging tears. 

“No... I cannot … forgive me...” He blustered, his voice breaking. Ragden gently pulled Roy’s face down into his shoulder as the larger boy sobbed. 

“I forgive you, Roy.” Roy collapsed to his knees, his face sliding down from Ragden’s shoulder into his chest, as he sobbed into Ragden. Roy’s massive arms circled up around Ragden’s back pulling Ragden against him, clutching him. Ragden wrapped his arms around Roy, hugging him tenderly, his hands rubbing gently across Roy’s massive back. “I forgive you, Roy,” he whispered softly, his lips against the larger boy’s head. 

Roy sobbed harder, his tears drenching Ragden’s shirt. Ragden stood there and held him, tears in his own eyes. He whispered softly, soothingly, saying the same four words over and over. Minutes passed. People in the hall stared at the scene, mouths open wide. Aria, Emily, and Sarah stood behind Ragden, shoulder to shoulder, their arms wrapped around each other, tears in their eyes. They did not understand what was happening, but the emotional intensity of the moment washed over them like the warm waves of a tropical ocean.  

As Roy’s sobs started to lessen, Ragden looked over his shoulder to Aria, Emily, and Sarah. Aria broke from the other girls and stepped up to Ragden, placing a hand lightly on his shoulder. He whispered into her ear, “Ask someone to open a locker behind me, preferably one with a mirror.” Aria nodded, kissed Ragden lightly on the cheek, then stepped back to the girls, whispering. 

Ragden leaned down and rested his head on the top of Roy’s head and spoke softly. “Roy, you need to forgive yourself.” 

Roy’s voice hitched, a sob slipping out, “I can’t.” 

Ragden’s voice was soft, but stern, “You can.” Ragden stepped back from Roy, slowly, his hands on the boy’s shoulders to steady him as he wavered. Ragden looked down into Roy’s grief-stricken face, and he smiled. “Come with me.”  

Roy pulled himself to his feet and staggered after Ragden, his massive hands in Ragden’s who led him back to the wall of lockers. A space quickly spread, with Emily and Aria on one side and Sarah on the other. Ragden guided him to an open locker. Ragden smiled up at Roy, then pointed at the locker, “Do you see that there?” 

Roy looked into the mirror, seeing his own grief-stricken face, and fresh tears sprang to his eyes. He  
looked at Ragden on the verge of breaking down again. Ragden smiled, placed a hand on his cheek and turned his head to look in the mirror. “What do you see?” 

Roy’s voice broke, his jaw worked, tears running down his face, “I see a broken failure.” 

Ragden shook his head, sadly, “That is not what I see. I see a strong man. A man who has made mistakes but can grow past them. A man who needs to forgive himself for his past and move to his future.” 

Roy peered into the mirror, trying to see what Ragden saw. He shook his head, feeling only despair. He looked at Ragden who smiled sadly at him. He felt the warmth of Ragden’s hands on him. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath. Comfort and warmth spread from where Ragden touched him. His cold, dead heart felt warmth for the first time that he could remember. He opened his eyes and looked at Ragden’s smiling face. Ragden nodded towards the mirror. Roy looked back in the mirror. 

“Repeat after me, Roy.” Roy nodded slowly. 

“I forgive you.” Ragden spoke softly. Roy stared at himself, opened his mouth, closed it and opened it again, his jaw working, but no sound came out. He closed it again.  

“I.... forgive... you...” Roy spoke slowly, looking into his own eyes. Then he said it again, softly, but more firmly as another tear leaked from his eyes again. “I forgive you.,” He turned to look at Ragden, who also had tears in his eyes. Ragden reached out and pulled Roy down against him as Roy sobbed again.  

Ragden whispered against Roy’s shoulder, his voice low and soothing, “Roy. Roy. It is okay. You are doing well. I want you to do this every day when you get out of the shower. Every time you see your reflection, forgive yourself.” 

Roy nodded, his voice hitching, a fresh sob as he hugged Ragden tightly. Ragden patted his back and smiled as Roy stood back up. Ragden grabbed Roy’s hand, firmly squeezing it tightly in his own. Roy looked down at his hand, then up at Ragden. A questioning look on his face. 

“There is one more thing you need to do, Roy. This is important. Go home. Go to your father. Tell him that you forgive him.” 

A look of shock crossed over his face. Fresh tears in his eyes. “You can do this, Roy. You need to do this, Roy. Not for me, but for you. For your father...” 

Roy nodded slowly. Understanding creeping into his eyes.  

“Go. Now. Don’t wait. Go.” 

Roy nodded, then turned and walked down the hall. Aria, Emily, and Sarah walked up to Ragden, taking his hands, slipping under his arms, hugging him.  

“That was amazing...” Emily breathed. 

“Is he going to be alright?” Aria asked softly, looking down the hall towards where Roy had gone. 

“How did you do that?” Sarah whispered. 

Ragden looked at Aria and smiled sadly, “I do not know. We will have to see. We can only try to help.” 

To Sarah he whispered, “I... I don’t know. I only knew that I could not have done it without you by my side. Thank you.” 

Sarah blushed as he leaned down and kissed her, then kissed Aria and Emily in turn as well. The three girls wrapped their arms around him, blushing slightly as they started walking towards Ragden’s next class. They stopped at the door, where the teacher waited. The three girls giggled at Ragden as he stepped away from them. They turned, put their arms around each other and walked away, their hips swaying seductively. 

“Got your hands full with those three, I see,” the teacher chuckled as Ragden stepped towards him. 

Ragden looked over his shoulder, watching them take the corner and wink back at him, waving as they stepped out of sight.  

“I suppose so,” Ragden mused. Then Ragden followed the teacher into the room. As the bell rang, Ragden paused at his desk. 

“Mr. Beauregard, sir,” Ragden started, the class settling behind him. “Roy McCormick will not be joining us today. He had a family emergency he needed to take care of.” 

“That is unfortunate,” Mr. Beauregard collected papers on his desk, not looking at Ragden, “If he misses this test, he will fail this class.” 

“And get kicked off the football team, yes, sir. Can he make it up?” 

He looked up at Ragden questioningly, “Why the sudden concern for Mr. McCormick?” 

“I... I just know he is having problems at home. This would mean a lot if you could let him take it later. Surely there is a make-up date?” 

Mr. Beauregard looked at Ragden, then looked at his calendar. He tapped a few dates. “You are right, we have a make-up test date on Friday. But Ragden, I will have you know, Mr. McCormick is having a tough time with this class... If he is going to pass this test, which he needs to do, he is going to need help. If you are really so concerned,” he reached into his desk and pulled out a sheet of paper with mathematical problems and equations on it, “He will need to study this. This is tonight’s homework. Take it to him.” 

“I will, sir. Thank you.” 

“Right. Go sit down...” Ragden took the papers, slipped them into his backpack and took his seat. Mr. Beauregard stood up and passed the test to each student. Once everyone had a copy of the test, he asked them to get started and took his seat behind his desk, watching them. Ragden bent over his test and started to work through it. 

Ragden worked on the test. He recognized the equations and worked through them carefully. Once he had finished the test, he went back through the test and double-checked his work. Confident that he had done them right, he stood and turned in the test to the teacher. Mr. Beauregard looked at the test, nodded once then started grading it. Ragden went back to his seat and felt relieved. Now that that was done, he could focus on other things, like lunch. Ragden tried not to stare at the clock as he waited for each second to tick by. Eventually, he pulled out his book and started reading into the next chapter. The new equations and discussion were fascinating. When the bell rang, Ragden was a bit surprised the time had passed so quickly. The teacher called out homework assignments as everyone packed the bags and headed for the door.  

As Ragden made his way out of the classroom, he paused in the hall, not sure where to go. They had not discussed where they would meet for lunch. Ragden closed his eyes and focused his thoughts on Emily. He felt a gentle tug behind his navel, and he smiled. In his mind’s eye, he could see her smiling happily, her arm linked with Sarah’s as they walked up to her locker. Emily stopped in mid-step. Sarah stumbled forward, then turned to look at her. Emily looked over her shoulder at Ragden and smiled. Ragden felt warmth flood into his belly and chest.  

Ragden opened his eyes and started walking towards Emily’s locker. As he made his way through the halls, he noticed his classmates giving him a wide berth. Some watched him curiously, while others openly stared at him. He waved to a couple of people he shared classes with when they noticed him, and they gave him hesitant waves back.  

As he turned the corner and spied Emily’s locker, Ragden felt the warmth in his chest spread. He felt almost giddy as he saw Emily and Sarah there waiting for him. They were leaning against the bank of lockers, watching him come towards them. Sarah was bouncing on her toes. As he got closer, she could no longer contain herself and she ran to him, throwing herself into his arms. Ragden easily caught her and pulled her against him, lifting her off her feet.  

“Hey there, lover,” she breathed huskily as they kissed. Ragden slipped his hands under her skirt and grabbed her bare ass. Sarah moaned into his mouth as he squeezed her cheeks. Sarah leaned her head back, breaking contact, a huge grin on her face. “How was your test?” 

“It went really well. Thanks. I think I passed this one.” 

“Oh, I’m sure of it,” Sarah grinned, running her hands along the edge of his shorts, “Now that you have finished that. Can you fuck me? I really need you inside me. I need that big dick. Please?!” 

“Right here?” Ragden blinked, then looked around. There were a few curious students watching them, “In front of everyone?” 

“I don’t care,” Sarah said, pulling the front of his shorts down just enough for his dick to spring free. Sarah’s eyes got big when she saw it. Then she jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist. “Let them watch.” 

Ragden easily caught her, holding her ass against his waist. His fingers brushed across her pussy, and he could feel how damp she was. Sarah wrapped her arms around his neck to hold herself, then loosened her legs, letting her hips slide down until his deck pressed against her. 

“Please?” 

Ragden sighed and grabbed her ass, spreading her cheeks. His dick slid through her pussy and up into her. Sarah moaned loudly, clamping her legs around Ragden’s hips. She pulled herself up, then sat down hard against his groin. Ragden kissed her softly on the lips as his dick throbbed hard, sliding deeper and deeper into her. Sarah let out a soft gasp as his dick pressed against her cervix. Then he grabbed her ass, lifted, and lowered her against him. Sarah cooed in joy.  

Sarah felt the heat and pressure building inside of her and loved every moment of it. She felt his incredible size filling her vagina, pressing against her cervix. She did not care that she was at school. She did not care that people might be able to see her bare ass. The only thing that mattered to her, was how she felt as his dick filled her. She loved it.  

Emily leaned against the bank of lockers, giggling to herself. She could feel the waves of pleasure coming off Sarah. She saw the look of sheer ecstasy on Sarah’s face as Ragden’s big dick filled her. Emily wondered if she would ever be as brazen. She looked around the hall and noted the curious stares of the other students, but no crowd gathering.  

A teacher walked right past them, his eyes sliding right off Ragden and Sarah. He did notice her and nodded to her with a small smile on his face. His eyes slid across her chest, and Emily smiled back. She knew she looked different. Ragden’s magic had changed her. Everyone seemed to notice her, and while it was a little odd to no longer be the one walking in the shadow of her friends, she did not mind.  

Ragden had said something about people not being able to notice them, and this, it seemed, was proof of that. It made her a little nervous to think about it. She preferred the comfort of Ragden’s bed. The privacy of his room, where she could explore all the incredible things he had to offer. There was an allure to flaunting it this way, though, having sex in the middle of the hall with people walking casually by.  

Ragden turned and leaned against the bank of lockers, Sarah’s legs tightly clamped around his waist. His hands gripped the cheeks of her ass, lifting and lowering her in a slow steady rhythm. He slid her up and down his cock, savoring how incredibly hot, tight, and wet her pussy was on his throbbing cock. It felt amazing to be inside her again. Sarah giggled, moaned, and gasped as he continued to move her. She used her legs to pivot herself against him, assisting in his efforts to move her. He did not need her help. She was not really all that heavy (or he was stronger than he thought he was), but it did add something to the mix that felt great. 

Sarah felt that pressure inside her building. The waves of pleasure flowed through her body. She felt something else inside her starting to stir. That part of her deep inside where she had welcomed all the energy that he and Emily had poured into her. She felt that part of her awakening. Her eyes got big as it throbbed to life within her.  

“Oh, God!” she exclaimed as she felt the surge of warmth flow through her chest and down her arms. She felt it starting to collect in her abdomen. Each time his cock pressed into her cervix, she felt the beat of it inside her uterus. Her lower body pulsed with its own beat of power and energy. Sarah tried to increase the pace, feeling her climax starting to take on a life of its own.  

Ragden felt the energy stirring within Sarah. He felt it stirring in him, too. His love. His power. His energy. It came alive within him and swirled in his gut. He felt the pressure and pleasure flowing through his body. Each impact of his dick into her cervix sent a wave of ecstasy through him. He felt his balls starting to swell and clench. Ragden felt his breath and pulse starting to match Sarah’s frenetic rhythm. He felt her trying to rock harder against him and matched her pace. 

“Fill me!” Sarah gasped suddenly as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Every muscle in her body clenched, and she felt her orgasm explode within her. Ragden thrust into her one more time, and when his cock crashed into her cervix, she felt another explosion inside her. She pulled his head down to her and kissed his lips as her body shuddered and spasmed in ecstasy. She felt her insides filling, and the deliciously incredible feeling of having him pour his essence into her. Sarah gasped and giggled as their lips broke. She saw the sweat on his brow, the look of sheer satisfaction on his face. She felt his cock still twitching and throbbing inside her. She longed to taste his seed, to suck it from his cock, but she was enjoying the feel of it deep inside her body entirely too much.  

Emily watched her two lovers as they climaxed. She felt the waves of ecstasy and felt her arousal dripping down her legs. She resisted the urge to finger herself. Her body pulsed with her desire, but she knew she would have her chance. As she watched them come down from their orgasmic high, Emily put her hand on Ragden’s shoulder. Ragden turned, looked at her, and smiled. He cradled Sarah against him with one arm and reached around Emily’s shoulders, pulling her against him. Emily sighed in pleasure at his touch, not realizing just how much she wanted to feel his hand on her body.  

Sarah giggled as she watched Ragden and Emily kiss. She felt his cock throb harder inside her, and she closed her eyes. Sarah savored the feel of his throbbing cock pressed hard against her cervix. She giggled again, then patted Ragden on the shoulder to get his attention. Ragden broke his kiss from Emily and turned to Sarah. 

“Can you put me down now, please?” Sarah asked politely. Ragden laughed. 

“Of course.” Sarah groaned as he lifted her off his cock. As it slipped free, she felt a small burst of fluid fall from between her legs. They paused and looked down at the collection of fluids on the ground. Sarah laughed. Then Ragden eased her down. Sarah pulled her legs back from around his waist and straightened them to touch the ground. Ragden kept his hands on her hips for a moment while she straightened her skirt.  

Sarah could remember a time when having sex with Ragden utterly wiped out her ability to stand up straight. She tested her legs and found herself recovered. She smiled at Ragden, then leaned into him and softly kissed his lips. Ragden smiled happily. 

Sarah then dropped to a crouch before Ragden. She grasped his cock in one hand and slipped it into her mouth. Her body suddenly pulsed with desire as she tasted the mix of flavors on his cock. She could taste her own musk, along with the salty deliciousness of his seed. Ragden gasped softly as she sucked his cock down her throat. She pressed forward, until her nose bumped against his groin. She sucked and licked, swirling her tongue around his tongue, clenching her throat around his swollen meat. Then she slowly backed off so she could breathe. She stroked his shaft, squeezing fiercely, milking whatever cum she could get out of him. Ragden felt his legs shudder as a small burst of cum exploded in Sarah’s mouth. 

Emily watched, admiring Sarah’s technique. She rested on hand on Ragden’s shoulder, feeling his body quake with pleasure. She turned, leaned her head against his chest, and watched the other students walk by, blissfully unaware of what was happening. Sarah continued to stroke and suck on Ragden’s cock until she could no longer get anything to come out. She groaned, then stood up, licking her lips. Ragden’s cock stood straight, tall, and clean as she did. Sarah giggled and pulled up his trousers as she kissed him on the lips again.  

Just then, Aria came around the corner. Her heart thundered in her chest. She felt aroused and fulfilled at the same time. She spied Ragden, Emily, and Sarah standing in front of Emily’s locker. She ran over to them and threw herself into Ragden’s arms. Sarah stumbled back a step and laughed. Emily saw Aria coming and moved at the last minute.  

“Oh, I’m so sorry to keep you waiting,” Aria gushed, “I could not break away from that darn history teacher. He kept going on about..”  

Aria paused. She felt the largeness of Ragden’s dick pressed against her through her clothes. She took a step back and saw the pool of fluid on the ground. She looked at Sarah, who blinked innocently and put a hand to her chest in mock outrage. Aria turned to Emily, and Emily started laughing. 

“What did I miss?” Aria asked sheepishly. Ragden blushed lightly. 

Sarah spun around and thrust her ass between Ragden and Aria. She flipped up her skirt and grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading them. 

“Can you fuck my ass now? Please?” Sarah begged, looking over her shoulder. 

Aria saw how wet Sarah’s pussy was, the fluids leaking from within her down her leg. She felt herself going damp, her arousal starting to soak through her panties. She looked from Sarah to Ragden to Emily. 

“You didn’t...” 

Emily nodded, “They did.”  

Aria blushed, then leaned over and ran her tongue through Sarah’s cheeks, pressing it against her ass. Sarah moaned loudly, and Aria forced her tongue into Sarah’s ass. Aria moaned in pleasure, withdrawing her tongue from Sarah. Then she ran her tongue through Sarah’s folds, lapping up the leaking fluids. She dipped her tongue into Sarah’s pussy, causing Sarah to gasp loudly.  

Aria stood and pulled Sarah’s skirt back over her bare ass. She looked from Sarah to Ragden. Sarah turned around and pouted, hands on her hips.  

“Well, you did not fuck her ass yet,” she said very matter-of-factly. Sarah and Emily burst out laughing. Ragden blushed and nodded. 

“You’ve got that right, love.” 

“Right here in front of the whole school?” Aria asked incredulously. Ragden shrugged while Emily and Sarah both nodded. Aria sighed, feeling a bit disappointed. Aria felt a brief pang of jealousy, and then she saw the look of satisfaction on Sarah’s face and saw the soft glow of her cheeks. While she had an ardent desire to feel the same thing Sarah had, she also felt happy for Sarah. This gave Aria pause. Aria tried to remember the last time she saw someone happy, and it had made her happy just seeing that. Before the previous week, she could not recall such a thing. Even during gift-giving times, she had typically been so self-focused that she had not really considered it. This, however, felt good. It felt right. She smiled and grabbed Sarah, hugging her fiercely.  

Sarah stood shocked for a moment, then hugged Aria back. Then Aria released Sarah and turned to Ragden. She giggled when she saw the bulge in his shorts. Ragden blushed a bit as Aria bit her lip and walked closer to him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled herself tightly against him. She could hear the beat of his heart against her. She could smell the faint bit of perspiration on his brow. She could smell the sex. Aria felt the warmth of his body, the firmness of it against her. Her heart swelled, and she wanted to hold him against her for as long as she could. Ragden wrapped his arms around her and hugged her back while tears trickled down her cheeks. 

“Are you alright, love?” Ragden asked quietly when he saw the tears on her face. Aria nodded and giggled, blinking the tears from her eyes. Emily saw and wrapped her arms around Aria and Ragden. Then Sarah moved in and wrapped her arms around everyone. They stood that way, enjoying the warmth and love of the shared embrace.  

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments