Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Greetings and Salutations! First time readers are highly encouraged to head back to pt.1 to meet all the players. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Returning readers, welcome back! New characters, new settings. I hope you enjoy! As always, thanks for reading!"

Saturday...  

Ragden woke in the early morning hours. He groped across the bed, searching for the lovely ladies who had shared his bed the night before. His arm went off the edge of the bed and he sighed sadly. He reached out the other way and found the bed equally empty. He sighed even more heavily. He remembered where he was and what he was doing there and groaned again.  

This was important, his dad had said it was and there was a weight to the way he had phrased it that sat heavily on Ragden. The presentation to Mother Ocean. He sensed danger there but could not figure out exactly what it was. He lay in bed, listening to the silence of the house, an exceptionally large house for three people. He imagined during peak season this house would be bustling with activity, so many people could stay there.  

He rolled over, pulled the pillow over his face and tried to go back to sleep. He did not want to deal with the world without Emily, Sarah, and Aria there. He sighed, his heart heavy, trying to force himself back to sleep. He lay on his back, clasped his hands over his navel, and took deep, calming breaths. He imagined his muscles relaxing, one at a time, working his way from his shoulders down his arms, then down his legs. By the time he got to his toes, his eyelids felt heavy and he slipped off to sleep again.  

The sounds of clinking dishes reached his ears, as Ragden came back to the waking world. He groaned, then looked out the window. The sun was up, and it looked like it would be a glorious day. Though, perhaps not as glorious as it could have been. He sighed heavily, then threw back the covers and pulled himself to the edge of the bed.  

He dropped his feet to the floor and walked over to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror at himself. Blinked and looked again. The figure staring back at him was, not one he was familiar with. The broad shoulders, the strong muscles across the chest, the chiseled abdominal muscles. The large muscular thighs. He cocked an eyebrow and watched his reflection match his gaze. It was him. This was not the body he remembered. His dad was right. He looked like some kind of movie star or supermodel. Yet the eyes and face were much the same. His jaw seemed more squared; his skin clean of blemishes. He smiled and blinked. His teeth were perfect and almost shined in the light.  

He sighed and went back into the bedroom, rummaging through some drawers to find some clothes. He pulled out a bathing suit and a T-shirt. Both fit, though a little snug. He shrugged and headed upstairs to the dining room.  

As Ragden stepped onto the top floor he spotted Jennifer and Michael in the kitchen cooking. They were talking softly and laughing with each other. Jennifer spotted him, dried her hands and came running over to him. He stopped and watched her. She had her hair pulled back in a bun, stray hairs sticking out. She was wearing a loose-fitting T-shirt that could not hide her ample bosom. He could see the straps of a bikini top across her shoulders. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans that nicely complimented her shapely legs. She ran across the floor barefoot and threw her arms around him. He felt her breasts press against his chest as she hugged him tightly.  

“Good morning, dear,” she said softly into his ear. He blushed as she pulled back. She looked down at her figure and laughed. Then she posed seductively for him. Ragden felt his body responding. Jennifer giggled and grabbed his cock. She whistled nicely, then turned and walked back into the kitchen, her hips swaying seductively with each step.  

Michael stood at the island, watching the whole thing play out. He laughed to himself as Jennifer came around the island and hugged herself to him. He reached down and pulled her tightly against him, squeezing her ass and kissing her passionately. Then he looked at Ragden and winked.  

As Ragden came walking up to the island, hoping his erection was not too visible, Michael smiled and spoke softly to him, “You know... It is okay to be attracted to her. She is a two-thousand-year-old hottie who loves good sex. She might be able to teach you a thing or two...”  

Jennifer looked up at Ragden and licked her lips, then winked. Ragden shook his head, not prepared to deal with this.  

“I... But... Mom?”  

Jennifer laughed. Then leaned against the island, letting her shirt dip down so he could see her cleavage down the front of her shirt. She smiled seductively, “Your silly societal taboos don’t hold with me dear. We both know those ‘laws’ don’t apply to us.”  

A shiver ran down Ragden’s back at the thought of what that implied. He thought about it for a minute and realized some of what he had learned and simply accepted did not apply anymore. Still, having sex with his own mother seemed like a bit of a leap right now.  

Seeing the look on his face, Jennifer started laughing.  

“Is this all a joke to you? Are you messing with me?” Ragden asked, a touch of anger in his voice.  

Jennifer pouted, “No, dear. No joke. It is just sex. You could not make me pregnant if you wanted to. I can see you aren’t ready to explore that yet. When you are, let me know.”  

She smiled and turned back to the stove, rocking her hips from side to side as if hearing music he could not. Michael turned and slapped her ass sharply. She gasped loudly, then turned to him and winked. Michael laughed and stepped up against her back, rocking his hips with hers.  

Ragden shook his head and walked around the kitchen, grabbing dishes and silverware. Then he placed them on the dining room table and sat down in the spot he had set for himself. Not a minute later, Michael and Jennifer came walking over with steaming plates of food in their hands. There was bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, toast, and oatmeal. Ragden looked at the sheer quantity of food and blinked.  

He looked questioningly at Jennifer and Michael. His father laughed, “Eat your fill. You may find you are hungrier than you think you are...”  

Ragden filled his plate with servings of all the different things and dug in. His mother ate a fair portion, while Michael only ate a few items. With each bite Michael took, he would look at Jennifer and smile, give her a thumbs-up, or comment on how tasty it was. He ate a piece of sausage and smiled like it was the most wonderful thing in the world.  

After swallowing, Michael turned and took Jennifer’s hand in his and said huskily, “My God, woman, you cooked my meat so perfectly, it is a joy to put it in my mouth... It's like you made love to my tongue...”  

Jennifer blushed and whispered back hotly, “Oh. dear, we can do that later...”  

Ragden stared intently at his plate, trying not to listen to his parents flirting. After eating all that was on his plate, Ragden cleared off all the other plates and consumed what was on them as well. Before he realized what he had done, he had eaten all the food on the table. He felt pleasantly full. It had not been too much; the portion had been exactly right. Michael smiled a knowing smile at Ragden and patted his hand.  

“It will take some time to adjust to. Don’t worry.”  

Jennifer smiled happily, then turned to Michael, “I think I’d like to go swim in the ocean; care to join me?”  

Michael raised his eyebrows, then smiled, “No, I need to run a few errands. But I’m sure Ragden could use some time in the sun.” Michael winked at Ragden, then picked up all the dishes and headed into the kitchen to start cleaning them. Jennifer turned to Ragden and smiled. She stood and came around the table, offering him her hand.  

“If you would be so kind as to escort me to the beach. I really could use a dashing young man to keep me company.”  

Ragden laughed, took her hand, and stood. She squeezed his fingers and pulled him along behind her as she headed to the stairs.  

“Have fun, you two!” Michael called after them as he cleaned up the kitchen. As they got to the bottom floor, Jennifer opened a closet and pulled out a couple of beach chairs, handing them to Ragden. Then she grabbed an umbrella and a couple of towels. They stopped at the door, slipped on some sandals, and then headed out.  

The sun was blazing brilliantly up in the sky. Ragden had not realized it was so late. Jennifer danced along the path down to the beach, her ass shaking as she went. Ragden felt his loins stirring but tried to ignore it.  

Jennifer followed the trail to the crest of the dune and stopped, waiting for Ragden. She slid an arm around his waist and leaned against him. Ragden smiled down at her. She pointed out a spot just down the beach. “I think that will be a great spot to set up the chairs and umbrella.”  

Ragden nodded and carried the stuff over. He set up the chairs and umbrella to shield them from the sun. Jennifer pulled her shirt over her head and dropped it onto one of the chairs. Then she stared at Ragden as she shimmied her shorts down her legs. She was wearing a tiny bikini bottom that accentuated her curves. Ragden found himself staring at her bottom, seeing the tight line of it against her skin, the folds of her pussy almost visible through the tight fabric.  

Jennifer reached out and tapped his chin, bringing his eyes up to hers. Then she kissed him on the lips softly. She shook her finger back and forth, then licked it and placed it on her ass, making a sizzling sound through her teeth. Ragden blinked and sat down hard in the other chair as Jennifer laughed, turned, and ran off into the water.  

Ragden sat back and watched her run down the beach, step high into the water, then dive under a small wave as it broke. She popped up on the other side, threw her hair back, and laughed loudly. She turned around and looked back at Ragden and blew him a kiss, then she turned and started to swim out to sea. Ragden leaned back in the chair, his mind reeling.  

A shiver ran down his back. Ragden stood, dragged his chair into the sunlight, and sat down again. He quickly found himself sweating and peeled off his shirt. He closed his eyes and leaned back, letting the sun warm his skin. His mind wandered as his eyes drifted shut.  

Ragden heard splashing in the water and another voice he did not recognize gasping. He opened his eyes to see a beautiful brunette emerging from the sea; beads of water clung to her smooth tan skin, glistening in the scorching sun. She shook her hair, like a dog and unzipped the top of her bikini a little, letting her gorgeous tits breathe.  

Ragden caught himself staring and tried to play it cool as she approached him from the water.  

“Hey Ragden!” she greeted him, with a warm smile, and a twinkle in her eye. Her bathing suit struggled to contain her breasts as she bent over to pick up a towel at Ragden’s feet. Ragden’s mind reeled, searching for who this beauty was.  

“Selina?” he asked. He tried to search his memory, but the girl he remembered only barely resembled this incredible woman before him.  

Selina laughed, “Who else? Where did Jennifer go?”  

As she dried herself off, she turned to look at the ocean, giving him a perfect view of her ass.  

Ragden choked a bit on his words, hoping she didn’t notice his sudden erection, “Not... sure?” His memory slipped as all he could think about was the gorgeous body in front of him. Nothing else really mattered.  

She heard something in his voice and turned around quickly, worried that something might be wrong. She saw his obvious arousal and could not help but feel both curious and proud of herself.  

“Ragden...?” she asked softly, concerned about his well-being. Her eyes roamed over his crotch, noticing the tell-tale signs of arousal. She wanted nothing more than to satisfy his desires and tease him even more.  

“Is everything okay down there?” she asked with a mischievous grin, knowing the answer full well. She bent over in front of him, her cleavage right in front of his face as she rested her hands on the sides of the beach chair next to his hips. She looked at him and licked her lips.  

“You know,” she whispered seductively into his ear, “If you need release, I wouldn’t mind helping you out.”  

Her gaze and attention between his legs caused his cock to throb and strain against his shorts, like some giant beast ready to devour the world. His voice lost, he could only nod and bite his lip.  

Selina took this as a cue to continue teasing him, running her fingers along the bulge in his shorts and feeling the heat emanating from his throbbing member. With a sly grin, she leaned in closer and whispered into his ear, “Well then, I guess I have a job to do then, don’t I?”  

Her voice was full of temptation and desire as she slowly started undoing the tie on the front of his swim trunks, freeing his hard cock from its confines. Once they were completely open, she reached in and wrapped her hands around his thick shaft, stroking it gently and feeling how hot it was against her palm.  

“Mm... looks like someone needs some attention.”  

Ragden’s eyes squeezed shut, as his cock throbbed in her hands. He nodded, begging for more without saying a word.  

She smiled and continued to stroke his cock gently, her other hand moving to wrap around the base and squeeze gently. As she watched his reaction, she felt a surge of excitement. She watched his cock throb and pulse in her hand.  

“You’re so responsive,” she whispered into his ear.  

Without warning, she took him deep into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around his length, pulled every drop of pre-cum onto her tongue, and slurped it. Her hand moved faster on his shaft, pumping his thick meat expertly as she took her as far back into her throat as she could manage.  

"Mm-hm..." she hummed between sucks. Ragden leaned back and surrendered to the feeling.  

Selina heard his submission and took it as her signal to continue pleasuring him, pushing him deeper into the realm of pleasure. Her hand worked faster and more confidently now, pumping his thick shaft expertly as her mouth engulfed every inch of him. She could taste his precum and the musk of his masculinity as she sucked eagerly. Her cheeks hollowed out as she took more of his length into her throat. She loved the feel of him inside her mouth, and she wanted nothing more than to see how far she could take him.  

“Gonna cum for Mommy, huh?” she teased playfully as he saw the precum dripping from her lips onto her chin, “That’s a good baby.”  

“You are amazing…” Ragden moaned softly.  

She heard his praise and felt her arousal grow stronger, her hand working even faster as she felt his throbbing cock pulsing against her lips. She pulled off for a moment, looked up at him with a seductive smile, and licked her lips clean before answering, “Thank you, sweetie. I’m glad you’re enjoying this.”  

She took him back into her mouth again, taking more of him each time she pushed forward until her nose was buried deep in his public hair and her cheeks stretched tight. As she felt his climax building, she increased her pace, determined to bring him to the edge and watch him lose control completely.  

“Come for Mommy, you little slut,” she whispered encouragingly, “let it all out.”  

Ragden relaxed and surrendered, letting the climax wash over him. She heard his surrender and saw the warmth and release flooding from him, and she loved it. She relished the feeling of his trust and submission as she worked to bring him an intense orgasm. Her hand moved faster still, pumping his thick shaft expertly as her mouth swirled around his throbbing head, and took in every drop of his essence. She swallowed eagerly, savoring the taste of his cum as it filled her mouth, and she squealed with delight.  

“There we go, Ragsy... my pretty boy came home,” she teased playfully as she finally pulled off his throbbing cock and looked up at him with a satisfied smile.  

Ragden stuttered and stammered, almost unable to find the words, “That was amazing...”  

She smiled triumphantly, seeing the effect her administration had on him, and knowing that she had taken him there. “I’m so happy to hear that, Ragsy. I love being able to give my baby boy something so incredible.”  

Her hand moved to wipe away the last traces of his cum from her lips and chin, and she leaned in close to whisper into his ear, “And there’s so much more where that came from. Don’t worry, Mommy’s little boy won’t ever have to be unsatisfied again.”   

She ran her finger gently over his sensitive tip, teasing and stroking it lightly as she watched him recover from the powerful climax.  

“Now, I think it's time for round two.”  

She stood up, towering over him with her perfect figure and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments