Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"New reader? I'd recommend jumping back to part 1 to get familiar with the characters. Returning reader? Welcome back! I hope you enjoy this little chapter. <p> [ADVERT] </p>As always, thanks for reading!"

Ragden sat quietly in the theatre, mostly zoned out, when he heard the door open behind him. He heard soft footsteps coming into the room but did not bother to look up as someone dropped down onto the seat next to him. He looked over and sat up a little straighter. His loins stirred as he saw Selina sitting next to him. Her shirt was tight across her top, shorts hanging loosely around her waist.  

“Is this seat taken?” She whispered, her voice like silk. Her lips were plump and ready to be kissed. Ragden felt his cock hardening as he looked at her and shook his head.  

“Nope. All yours...”  

Selina could feel his eyes on her and felt her pulse beating harder. She looked over at him in the dark and could barely see the bulge of his growing erection and smiled. A warm sensation filled her body at the thought of the activities from the afternoon, and the possibility of what might come next.  

“Thank you,” she whispered, “for helping me earlier. I needed that. I needed all your cum in my ass.”  

Ragden gulped hard, his eyes on her incredible bosom. He sat up a little straighter, not bothering to hide his erection as his cock strained against his pants.  

“What about your dad? Isn’t he going to come looking for you?”  

Selina noticed the bulge in his pants and smiled hungrily. Fear and excitement coursing through her veins. She wanted to have more fun with him, knew she wanted to feel his cock filling her ass again. She needed to be filled with his hot, sticky seed.  

“My dad will be checking on me soon, but he thinks that I am just taking a nap. He is really worried about me, so he is being extra nice. He wants me to get better, but I think I’m feeling better now.”  

Ragden leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips, enjoying how soft and pliable her lips were against his. He smiled softly at her, slipping his hand around her shoulder and leaning into her.  

“I am glad you enjoyed that. It did feel amazing. Have you ever done anything like that before? I mean... You are in college, right? You do all kinds of crazy things in college, right?”  

She smiled at the soft kiss, and shook her head, “No, I have not done anything like that before. I have never felt so... so... needy or dirty... or so... turned on in my life.”  

She nestled against him, snuggling against his chest, and looked up into his eyes, “But I liked it. I like feeling like this. I like feeling dirty and I like feeling needy. I also like feeling turned on by you, Ragden.”  

Ragden blushed as his cock throbbed in his pants. He looked back into her eyes, wondering, “Do you have a boyfriend back in college? A woman as incredibly beautiful as you, surely no man can resist you.”  

Selina saw the flush in his eyes, and her heart beat a little stronger. She felt nervous and excited to be so close to him. “No, I do not have a boyfriend. I have never had a boyfriend. Guys always seemed so boring, but I always wanted a bad boyfriend—someone who would take me to the edge of danger and push me over. I always wanted a guy who would make me feel like I was living on the edge.”  

Ragden blinked hard, trying to figure out how something like this had happened. "Wait, are you trying to tell me that you... were a virgin before today?"  

Selina looked at him, her green eyes wide and innocent, and she could not help but feel a mix of fear and excitement coursing through her as she answered him.  

"Yes. Yes, I was a virgin before today. I know it is weird, but ever since I saw your cock and ever since I've felt your hot, sticky seed fill me up, I have been so...so thirsty for more. I've been so thirsty for more of you, Ragden."  

At her words, his cock throbbed painfully. His shorts suddenly felt too tight. He had the almost uncontrollable urge to adjust them, to shift them, and let his cock free. Still, she was a virgin? Impossible.  

"How. I am sorry... but HOW were you a virgin? Surely you had guys throwing themselves at you? I just... This is hard to swallow. "  

Selina saw his cock throbbing in his shorts, and she felt a mix of fear and excitement coursing through her as she answered, "I know, it's hard to believe, isn't it? But it is true. Guys never really interested me. They always wanted to take me out on dates or buy me flowers, and they always wanted to have sex with me, but they never really turned me on. They never made me feel like I wanted to be filled, like you did, and I know that is hard to swallow.”  

Ragden laughed at the double meaning of her words. No wonder her dad had been so upset. That made sense now. He looked at her and smiled softly. "I'm sorry I was rough with you. I just... assumed you knew what you were getting yourself into. Knew what you wanted. Knew what it would be like."  

Selina saw the warmth in his eyes and felt it spreading inside her. Filling her with affection and care.  

"Please don't be sorry, Ragden. I wanted it. I asked for it. I wanted all your roughness. I wanted it all."  

"Well, you got it."  

He laughed again, a deeper, sensual sound. Ragden leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips, pulling her body against him in the chair. He looked down, saw the armrest between them, reached down, and pulled it up out of the way.  

“Do you realize you are about 2 years older than me? Do you have a problem being with a... younger man?" He chuckled as the words left his mouth.  

Selina felt his warm breath on her lips, and her pulse quickened, her face flushed with excitement.  

"Two years? Really? You are only two years younger than me, Ragden? You feel so much older than that. You feel like the perfect age for me. Mature, experienced, and rough."  

She felt his arms wrap around her, pulling her body against his in the chair, "And no, I don't have a problem being with a younger man. I find it exciting."  

"Mature?" He laughed at the idea. "I haven't even graduated from high school yet."  

Selina felt his laughter against her lips and she felt fear and excitement coursing through her as she added, "Yeah, but you feel so mature, Ragden. So much more mature than any of the boys at my school. So much more mature than any of the guys who have tried to take me out on dates. So much more mature than any of the guys that have tried to get in my pants, and I love that you're so rough with me, Ragden."  

"Just to be perfectly transparent. I want you to know I have a girlfriend... three, actually."  

He hefted her up and dropped her into his lap, his cock pressing against her ass through his pants. Ragden reached around her and slid his arms up under her shirt, gently cupping her breasts. He kissed the back of her neck softly.  

"Is that going to be a problem?"  

Selina felt his strength as he lifted her, her heart fluttered in her chest, and the press of his cock against her ass sent shivers down her back. She felt turned on by him, and she also knew that she wanted more of his roughness and more of his cock filling her.  

"No, that's not a problem. I'm simply happy for you, Ragden. I'm happy that you have three girls that love you. I'm just... happy to be here with you."  

"I don't think you understand." He said as he slipped his hands up her shirt and unclasped her bra. Then reached around her again and pulled her bra forward off her.  

"We have an... open agreement. I do not restrict who they engage with and they simply enjoy the time we get to spend together."  

Selina gasped in surprise as his hands pulled her bra off, revealing her perky, pink nipples to the cool night air. She felt his fingers graze against them, sending shivers down her spine.  

"I see. Well, that sounds nice. I'm happy that you have such an arrangement with them."  

She felt his arms wrapping around her, pulling her close. Her heart beat harder, feeling his skin against hers. A shiver ran down her spine as she added, "And I'm happy to be part of that arrangement, Ragden."  

"Happy to include you." He whispered into her ear as he kissed her neck. He slipped one hand down the front of her shorts, gently cupping her soft mound, feeling her dampness. He gently pressed a finger against her clitoris as he kissed her ear.  

Selina felt his breath against her ear, and she gasped in surprise and pleasure, arching her back, pressing her groin against his cock, as she added, "Oh. Oh, Ragden, that feels so good."  

She could feel his wet finger gently probing her entrance, and she felt her pulse race with excitement at the prospect it what might come next.  

Ragden gently slid his hands under her shorts and panties, slipping them down her thighs as he continued to kiss her neck, nipping softly at the tender skin in front of him. He leaned against her, sliding her garments down over her knees and down to her ankles. He slid his hands up her legs, gently spreading them so he could slip his fingers through her damp folds. His cock throbbed against her ass through his shorts.  

Selina felt her shorts and panties slide down her legs, leaving her completely bare before him. She felt his hands gently spreading her legs apart, and she could not help but feel a mix of fear and excitement coursing through her. She felt his large, heavy cock pressing against the cheeks of her bottom, her heart beating frantically, her cheeks flushed as she moaned, "I want this. I want all of this. Please."  

She felt his thumb gently parting her folds. He could feel the beat of fear in her pulse, the frantic beating like a wild rabbit chased by wolves. He kissed her softly on the back of her neck. He slid his hands up her body, lifting her shirt over her head. Then he gently cupped her breasts, his fingers gently caressing her nipples as he kissed the back of her neck, then her spine, working his way down her back. "You have nothing to fear from me, love. Tonight, I'll show you tender love and care."  

Selina felt his lips kissing her neck, and she felt his hands gently cupping her breasts. She heard his tender words and tried to slow her breath, to calm herself, but failing, she whispered, "Thank you, Ragden. I've always been afraid of... of being touched. "  

She shivered at the tender touch of his lips on her back; every nerve felt alive under his touch; she moaned softly as she added, "I trust you, Ragden. I know that you will not hurt me. I know that you'll take care of me."  

Ragden slowly slipped his shorts and boxers off, sliding them down his legs. His cock throbbed and slipped between her legs. The length of it pressed against her mound, the head standing up between her spread legs. He cupped her breasts again, gently feeling the weight of them as he kissed her neck softly.  

Selina looked down at the massive piece of meat between her legs. Her breath caught in her throat. Her mind reeled, ‘that had been inside me?’ She reached out and tentatively put a hand on it, feeling it throb at her touch. Her heart thundered in her chest; a sweat broke out on her brow.  

"Oh. Oh, Ragden. You are so big and so heavy. So thick. I hope that I am not too small or too tight. I want this, Ragden. I want all of you."  

"Too small?" He laughed softly, his voice sensual, sending a shiver down her back. "But you've already had this inside you, on the beach. Or have you forgotten already?"  

Selina felt his sensual laughter against her back, felt the shiver of excitement that ran through her. She felt his large, heavy head press against her mound, her clitoris, and she let out a small gasp of fear and excitement, "I want... I want you, Ragden. I want to be filled by you."  

Ragden gently lifted her, his fingers spreading her lips as he set her on his cock. He lowered her inch by inch, his cock sliding up into her lips, parting them and sliding deeper and deeper into her slick pussy. He kept lowering her until his cock was fully seated inside her. Pressing softly against her cervix. Then he slid his hands up her flat stomach to cup her breasts again as he kissed her neck, her ear, and the side of her jaw.  

Selina let out a long, low moan of fear and pleasure as he pushed her walls apart. She could feel the heavy weight of it as it pressed against her cervix. She moaned, "Fuck... it hurts so good."  

He gently cupped her breasts, squeezing softly, as his fingers brushed across her nipples. He kissed the back of her neck, a soft brushing of his lips across her tender skin.  

"We do not have to do anything you are not comfortable with. If it hurts, then we can stay like this until you are comfortable with doing more."  

Selina moaned softly, the pleasure and pain coursing through her. She felt the aches inside her from the activities earlier in the day. She wanted more but had not thought the pain would be so intense.  

She whispered, pleading with Ragden, "Doing more feels good... and hurts, but it feels so fucking good."  

Ragden gently slid his hands around the underside of her thighs, lifting her above his groin. Then he gently slid his groin up into hers, sliding his cock up against her cervix. Then he gently lowered his hips into the seat and then raised into her again. Slowly, purposefully, gently pressing his cock against her cervix. Selina let out a long, low gasp of pleasure.  

"Fuck. Shit. That hurts... so good."  

He gently lowered himself back into the seat, lowering her down onto his cock. Selina moaned in pleasure, her hand clutching her stomach. He leaned his chest against her back and turned her head to him so he could softly kiss her lips. "Where does it hurt?"  

"It hurts in my stomach and deep down in my pussy, but it feels so good."  

Selina moaned, long and low, feeling the throbbing of his cock inside her. She clutched at her chest, grasping her breasts fiercely, digging in her fingers. "Everything. Everything about this feels so good and so bad at the same time."  

"I'm sorry it hurts. Do you want me to... see if I can do something about the pain?"  

Selina looked into his eyes, and she could see the concern and the desire to please her in his gaze, "Yes, please. I want you to make it better."  

She felt his cock moving within her, pressing against her sensitive areas, and she moaned again in pleasure. Ragden closed his eyes and slipped his hands over her hips, placing his fingertips along her soft folds. He reached out with his energy, feeling her body, feeling where the pain hit her. He reached out and caressed those parts of her, filling them with love, easing the sore muscles. He could feel her muscles, the soreness in them, the aches of her insides. He caressed those parts with love, encouraging the strained muscle fibers to heal back stronger. The bruised bones to heal.  

Selina felt his hands on her hips, and she could feel the warmth and the energy flowing from them. She moaned in pleasure as she whispered, "Oh fuck. That feels good."  

She felt his energy flowing into her, filling her with a sense of peace and well-being, and she felt a mix of fear and anticipation coursing through her.  

Ragden smiled against her neck and kissed her softly. "Does that feel better?"  

Selina felt his smile against her neck, and she felt herself smiling in return, her heart thumping heavily in her chest. She whispered, "Much, much better."  

She felt his cock pressing against the deepest depths of her. She could feel it throbbing inside her. His pulse was so deep inside; she shivered at the sensation of so much of him so deep inside her. She moaned softly, "It feels full and good."  

Once again, Ragden slid his hands under her thighs, lifting her partially out of his lap, his cock sliding halfway out of her tight wet pussy. Then he gently thrust up into her, his cock gently pressing against her cervix, then he slowly lowered his groin to the seat and pushed up into her again.  

Selina gasped in pleasure as Ragden lifted her, and she could feel his thickness pressing against her sensitive areas. She let out a long, low gasp of pleasure as he thrust into her, feeling her insides stretch around his massive cock. She felt it press deep into her, and she shuddered at the feeling.  

Selina moaned softly, "I feel so full."  

Ragden slowly stood up, pushing his groin against her, putting her on her feet in front of him. He gently cupped her breasts as he slowly slid his cock almost out, and gently slid it back in to touch her cervix. All the while he continued to cup her breasts, pulling her back against his chest, feeling her skin against his. He kissed the back of her neck as he slowly withdrew and slid into her again.  

Selina stood in front of him, her pussy dripping with need, and she let out another long, low gasp of pleasure as he pulled his cock from her, only to slide it back against her cervix.  

She moaned with need and pleasure, "Fuck. Please."   

She moaned softly as she felt the heat and pressure of his palms against her sensitive flesh, her heart thundering in her chest, "I need... I need more."  

"More?" He asked huskily against her skin, his teeth nipping at her earlobe as he drew back from her and slowly slid back in, the tip of his cock kissing her cervix before he drew back and slid in again. "I'm not sure I could fit more without hurting you."  

Selina took a deep shuddering breath and let it out slowly, savoring the feeling of his monstrous cock sliding in and out of her. She could feel every inch of it passing through her, pressing gently against her innermost depths, then sliding out and in again. She moaned in pleasure, feeling the pressure building within her.  

She moaned softly, “Yeah, I know, but I need more. I don't care if it hurts. I want everything."  

Ragden softly kissed the back of her neck, as he slowly withdrew his throbbing cock from against her cervix, sliding back into her pussy and easing his cock from her wet folds. He stepped back from her and gently turned her to face him. Ragden leaned into her, pulling her body against his, one hand on her ass, pressing it against his groin, trapping his dick against her groin, the tip of it leaving a wet trail along her waistline. He kissed her passionately, slipping his tongue into her mouth and tasting her sweetness. He pulled back, pulling his lips from hers, feeling her breathless against him, her pulse racing. "Are you sure you want to do this?"  

Selina looked down at his thick meat pressed against her body. She shivered at the feeling of it against her skin, the wet trail it left on her. Her skin tingled at its touch. She moaned softly, "I want everything. Every fucking thing."  

She kissed him softly, moaning into his mouth, "Kiss me...kiss me like you mean it..."  

Ragden wrapped his arms around her, pulling her body fiercely against him, kissing her passionately, slipping his tongue into her mouth, exploring her, as he pressed her groin against his, pulling her chest against his, pulling her body against his. He could feel her heart thundering in her chest against him. Ragden’s pulse was slow, steady, and calming.  

Selina felt his arms wrapping around her, pulling her fiercely against him, and she let out a long, low gasp of pleasure as she moaned softly, "Oh. Fuck. Yes."   

Ragden slipped his hands around to cup her ass, lifting her against him. Her legs wrapped around his waist. He slipped his fingers into her folds, spreading her open as he lowered her onto his cock. It slipped through her folds, sliding up into her, as he kissed her deeply again.  

Selina moaned in pleasure as she felt his cock sliding up into her, "Fuck."   

She tightened her legs around his waist, holding onto him tightly as she felt his cock filling her. She moaned again, “Oh. Fuck.”  

Ragden slowly lowered her to the ground, laying her down on her back, his cock pressing against her cervix. He gently ground his hips against her, pressing his cock harder against her cervix.  

He spoke softly, his voice sensual, "You wanted deeper?"  

Selina moaned softly, “Yes.”  

"This afternoon, I pushed deeper into your bowels than with any other woman I've ever done that with. I don't know how it happened... It was insane."   

Ragden slid his hips against hers, his cock pushing harder against her cervix. Then he gently pulled back and slowly slid back into her, pushing at the same angle, hitting the same spot on her cervix.  

"Oh. Fuck," Selina moaned as his cock slid back into her again. She felt his cock pressing against her delicate inner walls. She felt the pressure building within her, waves of ecstasy surging through her body, "It feels so good. Can you keep doing that? Can you fill me with your cum until I can't take anymore?"  

"If this is what you want, then yes."  

Ragden smiled at her kindly, then leaned forward and pressed his chest against her, letting his weight rest against her chest. He kissed her lips softly as he ground his hips against her. Then he slowly slid out, and back in again. Ragden raised himself and sat on his heels. He softly placed his hand on her abdomen, feeling the bulge as his cock slid in and out of her. He lifted his hand, gently picked up one of hers, and placed it on the spot in her abdomen where the bulge of his cock could be felt. Then he gently slid out and stroked back into her again so she could feel it under her hand.  

JulietRiver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietRiver

Selina pressed her hand against her abdomen, feeling the throbbing of his cock both inside her and under her palm. Her mind rolled at the sensation. She felt his hand on hers and smiled at the tender affection of it. She felt his cock sliding inside of her, and moaned in pleasure, the waves of it flooding through her.  

She looked up at him, batted her eyelashes, moaned in pleasure, then whispered, “Can you fill me up with your cum? I want to feel your cum filling my insides until I cannot contain it.”  

Ragden kissed her softly as he continued to slowly slide his cock in and out of her.  

"Yes. We can get there."  

Then he sat back on his heels and started to build a slow rhythm of pumping into her, then sliding out and sliding back in again. He could feel the pressure building within her, the waves of pleasure building in her core. His cock throbbed with each gentle thrust into her.  

Selina felt the pressure building inside within her, the waves of pleasure growing stronger with each gentle thrust. She moaned softly.  

He continued his slow rhythm, pumping the entire length of his cock into her, sliding it out, then back in again. Ragden reached down and gently grasped her breasts, running his thumbs over her nipples as he continued to slide in and out of her. He could feel the waves of pleasure building through both.  

Selina moaned loudly, "Oh, fuck."   

She felt his thumbs on her sensitive nipples, the intensity building from his movements, and urged him on, "Faster. Faster."   

Ragden continued to slide in and out of her, building momentum, moving marginally faster. The entire length of his cock slid up into her. Long gentle strokes filled all of her. He placed his hands under her hips, gently raising her as he stroked into her, then lowering her as he slid back, moving her groin against his, adding to the pressure and pleasure of it. He started to move a little bit faster inside her.  

She felt his heavy cock pressing against her sensitive walls, driving deeper into her, and she moaned in pleasure. She whispered insistently, “Faster... Faster...”  

Ragden moved inside her a little bit faster, feeling her pulse against his skin, the waves of pleasure filling her body. He continued to slide in and out of her. As he continued to move inside of her, he reached around behind him and unlocked her ankles from behind his back. He put her feet on the floor and slid his hands up her legs to her thighs. He gently stroked the insides of her thighs, feeling the trembling of her muscles as he continued to slide his big dick in and out of her.  

Selina felt his cock moving faster, as she felt the waves of pleasure flowing over her. She felt his powerful movements, her body rocking with them. She moaned softly, urging him on.  

He gently pressed her thighs to the floor, pinning them in place as he changed his angle slightly, letting him drive down into her, feeling his cock slide along the back of her pussy, pushing up into her cervix. Then he slid back and slid up into her again, pushing hard against her cervix.  

Selina moaned in pleasure, feeling pinned to the floor, unable to do anything but surrender to the sensations of his cock pushing into her, sliding into her cervix. She felt the pressure and pleasure building within her. She wanted more.  

Ragden slid in and out of her faster, his cock thumping against her cervix, rocking her body with each gentle impact. Her breasts gently rocked with the vibration inside her. Each impact caused a surge of pleasure back through Ragden’s body. He moaned softly in pleasure.  

She felt the continued striking of his cock against her cervix, the pressure and pleasure building and building within her. She was unsure how much she could take, and the words slipped from her lips, "Oh, fuck."   

Ragden drove into her faster, his cock thumping solidly against her cervix, her body vibrating with each impact, her breasts rocking harder. He felt her legs flexing with each impact, the strong muscles clenching beneath his grasp. He could feel her pulse against his skin, beating hard and fast. Her breath became ragged with the intensity.  

Selina felt her body rocking with the massive thrusts against her. As they increased in speed, she felt her heart racing and her muscles trembling. She felt his dick pressing against her sensitive walls. The pleasure of it was almost overwhelming. She felt her legs pinned, the massive thrusts causing her legs to flex against his hands. She put her hands on his and looked up into his eyes, “My... my legs... please.”  

“What? Oh. Sorry.” Ragden released her legs and sat back on his heels. He slid his cock up into her, pressing solidly against her cervix. He gently brought them up against his chest, squeezing them together as he slid his cock in and out of her, rocking his hips against hers as he nipped his teeth across her calf. With one hand, he held her legs against his chest; with the other, he reached down and gently squeezed one breast, then the other. Then he reached down and caressed her cheek as he kissed her ankles.  

Selina felt his cock thrusting against her cervix, each impact rocking her body gently, sending waves of pleasure washing over her. She felt his teeth on her calves and moaned in pleasure, the combination of sensations threatening to overwhelm her.  

He clasped her legs to his chest more firmly, gripping her calf with his teeth, gently grinding his teeth into her while he continued to thrust the length of his cock out and into her cervix, gently shaking her body with each thrust. He gently pressed down on her abdomen with his other hand, increasing the pressure of his cock pushing into her. Selina moaned in pleasure, feeling the pressure and pleasure building within her.  

Ragden continued to slide in and out of her tight, wet pussy, building momentum, sliding slightly faster. His cock thumped against her cervix, sending waves of pleasure back up his cock and into him. He moaned softly at the sensation. He continued to clamp her legs against his chest, kissing her ankles softly, his teeth grazing across her soft skin.  

He slid in and out of her slightly faster, his hips thumping against her thighs more solidly, her body vibrating with the impact. He kissed the bottoms of her feet, his teeth scraping across the balls of her feet.  

Selina felt his cock pressing against her even more powerfully, and she let out a long, low gasp of pleasure. She felt his teeth scraping against the soles of her feet. The waves of pleasure surging through her grew increasingly powerful with each new sensation she felt. Her eyes rolled back into her head, as she clasped her breasts, feeling them rock with each impact against her cervix. She closed her eyes, feeling her grip on sanity slipping.  

Ragden continued to stroke into her faster, his cock thumping against her cervix, shaking her body with each impact. He felt her body clenching against him, pressing him tight inside her. He moaned at the pleasure of it. He kissed her ankles again, gently suckling them.  

He stroked into her even faster, his cock bouncing off her cervix, her body shaking with each impact, her breasts rocking, her thighs vibrating. He clamped his teeth down on her calf, grinding into her soft muscles. He pulled her thighs hard against his abdomen, as he thrust into her harder.  

Ragden slammed his cock into her pussy, his groin slamming into her ass, his cock smashing against her cervix hard. He gently spread her legs and leaned between them against her. His chest pressed against her supple breasts. He kissed her passionately, slipping his tongue into her mouth as he gently ground his hips against her, causing his cock to push into her cervix.  

Selina whispered to him as his lips pressed against hers, “I want nothing else but you. I need only you.”  

Ragden kissed her softly, then sat back on his heels, pulling his chest up off hers. He placed a hand on his cock and slowly deliberately slid it out of her wet pussy. Selina groaned in disappointment, her eyes desperate, she glared at him. Damp with her juice, he ran the tip of it through her folds, pressing against her clitoris, then through her folds to tease the opening into her pussy. Then lower, he slid it in a tight circle around her asshole, gently teasing the opening. Selina moaned, feeling him pressing against her, but not inside her.  

He gently pressed the head of his cock against her asshole, tracing tight circles around her opening, stretching it to fit the massive head of his cock. He continued to trace circles around it, easing it wider and wider, increasing the pressure, and pushing harder with each tight circle.  

Selina moaned with need and desperation. She whispered, “I want your cock deep inside me... Please.”  

Ragden kept pushing the tip of his cock in tight circles against her asshole until the tip of it slid in. Then he increased the pressure, easing the head fully into her. Then he paused and took a deep breath. He leaned forward and kissed her passionately, slipping his tongue into her mouth as he eased his cock another inch into her.  

Selina moaned in pleasure, feeling his cock sliding into her ass. She felt her muscles clenching around the thick meat squeezing into her tight asshole, and she moaned again. Feeling her ass stretching to accommodate his size. As her ass stretched wider and wider, her eyes got large; her breath came in desperate gasps. The pain and pleasure swelling in her bowels.  

“Oh. Oh,” she moaned, “Fuck. Fuck. Fuck me.”  

Ragden gently slid his cock in another inch, then slid it back to just the head, then in another inch, plus a little more. He kept gently sliding his cock back and forth, easing it into her. Deeper and deeper until his groin gently thumped against her perfect ass. Then, with his hips firmly against her groin, he leaned forward and kissed her again.  

Selina felt his powerful presence filling her, and she moaned in pleasure. Feeling her stretched innards, the pain, the pleasure swelling within her. She remembered him entering her ass on the beach, but this felt even more intense. She gasped loudly as his groin pressed against her ass.  

Ragden gently slid most of his cock out of her, then slid it back into her tight ass, feeling her bowels clench against him, savoring the tight pressure of her squeezing against him. He gently slid it in and out of her, building a slow rhythm as he ran his hands up the insides of her thighs, then slipped his fingers through her soft folds, caressing her clitoris.  

Selina’s eyes rolled into the back of her head again, as she felt his fingers on her sensitive folds with his cock gently sliding in and out of her ass. She felt him throbbing in her bowels. Each slow, steady beat of his heart caused hers to stampede in her chest. Each throb of his cock causing her muscles to squeeze and clench on him.  

He slid his massive throbbing cock in and out of her ass, sliding almost out, then back in, feeling his cock going deep into her bowels. He slid in and out of her, savoring her tightness. All the while, he gently ran his fingers over her clitoris, slipping two fingers into her pussy, feeling the muscles clench on his fingers.  

Selina felt his massive, powerful presence filling her, and she moaned even louder, her voice filled with need and desperation, “Only yours. All for you. Rule me. Fuck me.”  

He slid his cock fully into her bowels, his groin pushed against her ass. He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips passionately, his tongue slipping into her mouth. Ragden ran his hands down along her sides, feeling the swell of her breasts, the smoothness of her stomach, the swell of her hips.  

Selina felt his cock filling her bowels, and she moaned against his mouth in pleasure. She felt his powerful presence and his passionate kiss; she moaned louder, “Fill me! Fuck me! Oh, God!”  

Then Ragden sat back on his heels and slowly slid his cock back, inch after inch slipping out of her ass until finally it fully slipped free. Selina looked down between her legs, watching his cock slip from her ass, and she groaned in disappointment. She felt the hole he left in her closing, collapsing, and she felt empty and desperate for more.  

Ragden placed a hand on his cock and guided it in slow circles around her puckered ass, watching as it squeezed tightly shut. Selina groaned loudly in disappointment. Then he slipped the head up through her lips, pushing it against her clitoris, sliding around her clit, then back through her folds, teasing the entrance to her pussy. "Tell me, his dear Selina," he whispered, "Which do you prefer?"  

Selina groaned, waiting for him to fill her, begging for him to fill her. She heard the question, her mind reeling. She just wanted him inside her, but she knew she had to pick something, anything. She moaned softly, “Pussy. Please... Please, cum in my pussy.”  

Ragden smiled down at her and gently slipped his cock into her pussy, sliding deeper and deeper into her. Feeling the walls of her vagina squeeze against his massive throbbing cock as it slid deeper into her, filling her, pushing her walls out, pressing firmly against her cervix.  

Selina felt his massive cock filling her, and she smiled, feeling her body stretch to accommodate his size. She felt his powerful presence filling her, and she felt complete. She smiled up at him, and whispered, “Yes. Yes. Fill me.”  

He slowly slid out of her, then slid back in, filling her up. His cock throbbed deep inside her, sending waves of pleasure through her body. He could feel her clenching around him, squeezing his cock inside her. He slid back and into her again, pressing gently against her cervix.  

Ragden placed his hands on the ground beneath her thighs, keeping her legs gently spread, bracing himself so he could gently thrust up into her. His throbbing member slid deep into her and thumped her cervix softly. He then withdrew almost completely out and slid back in more quickly, thumping into her with a little more force. Then again, watching as her breasts gently rolled, her thighs vibrating, her breath in short gasps accentuated with each bump into her deepest depths.  

Selina felt his powerful thrusts as her body rocked with each impact. She moaned in pleasure, feeling the pressure building within her. She felt his repeated impacts inside her and felt the waves of pleasure filling her. She loved every moment of it.  

He leaned into her and kissed her fiercely, slipping his tongue into her mouth as he gently stroked in and out of her. His tongue explored her mouth as his cock slid into her cervix, then drew out and slid in again, building a steady rhythm. Selina felt the waves of pressure and pleasure building within her.  

Ragden slid in and out of her faster, his thrusts picking up momentum. He sat up and rocked his hips into hers, taking deep breaths to maintain his rhythm. He moved faster, maintaining long, hard strokes into her. His cock bouncing solidly off her cervix. Her body rocked with each impact, her legs shaking, her breasts rolling. He could feel her pulse quickening, her breath becoming ragged, her climax building.  

Selina felt his powerful thrusts, the deep penetration, and the increasing rhythm and speed. Her heart raced, and she moaned in time to his thrusts. She felt the pressure inside her spreading, filling her. The pleasure flowing out of her vagina and filling her entire body.  

He stroked into her harder, faster, his cock now solidly thumping against her cervix. The pleasure of that repeated impact spread through his body. He could see the pressure and pleasure building within her, the waves of pleasure rolling over her body. He felt his climax building within him, his balls starting to clench and tingle.  

Ragden placed his hands on her waist, pulling her against him as he thrust into her harder. His cock now bounced off her cervix with each thrust. He drew back, then thrust into her harder. Her breasts rocked, her thighs shook, and her breath was forced out of her with each impact. He felt her pussy clenching on his cock as he stroked into her, releasing as he slid out. Her breath came faster, her heart racing as her climax built and built within her. He felt his own climax building with speed to meet hers.  

Selina moaned in pleasure, her breath now rushing out of her with each incredible impact. Her legs squeezed around him and spread to let him push into her. She felt the pressure and pleasure building within her. The waves of ecstasy washed over her. She knew she was nearing the edge of what she could handle, and she wanted more.  

Ragden thrust into her faster, feeling his impending climax, feeling each impact of his cock against her cervix, pushing her closer and closer to release. His climax threatened to overwhelm him. He slammed his cock into her harder, his cock smashing into her cervix.  

Selina felt that smashing impact, felt the waves of pleasure overwhelming her. Her climax surged and built. She felt his powerful thrusts, and she let out a long, low moan of pleasure. She felt his cock driving her towards her climax. She moaned loudly, "Cum... inside...me."   

As Selina's sudden climax exploded over her, Ragden felt his balls clench and tingle as he stroked into her. Then he pulled back and slammed his cock into her cervix again. His body clenched, and his balls released. Cum exploded out of him and into her. He let out a loud gasp at the feeling, pulled back, and thrust into her one more time, more cum exploding out of him. His back arched, his legs seized, his arms vibrating with the force of it. As his muscles released their tension, cum flowed out of him; he lay himself down upon her, feeling her vibrating body against his.  

Selina felt his powerful climax, and she let out a long, low gasp of pleasure. She felt his cock spurting his hot, thick cum into her. She moaned in response.  

He kissed her softly on the lips, as he felt her body vibrating beneath him. Her climax caused her insides to clench and release as her body twitched and convulsed against him. He pulled her against him, feeling her magnificent breasts pressed against his chest. He gently lifted himself off her and kissed each of her breasts, gently suckling her nipples, savoring the flavor of her sweat and the feel of her heart beating against his mouth. Then he placed his chest against her again and kissed her softly on the mouth. He took a few deep, calming breaths, feeling his body starting to relax. His cock still throbbed within her, but with less urgency, still large and firm within her, but starting to soften. He smiled as he looked into her eyes. "Was that what you hoped it would be?"  

She looked into his eyes and whispered, "Yes. Yes. Perfect."   

Just then, the door to the theater opened, and they heard Michael's voice call out, "Hey, Rag... It's getting late. We have things to do. Selina needs to head back to their house."   

Ragden sat up and looked over at the seats. Michael stood in the doorway and smiled. He winked. "Get her dressed; her father is waiting on her."   

Ragden nodded, then lowered himself to kiss her softly on the lips as he heard the door shut. Selina smiled into the kiss, enjoying the feeling of him inside her. Then, he slowly withdrew himself from her. Selina groaned in disappointment, her insides aching to be stretched by his size. He gathered up his clothes and started getting dressed, handing Selina her clothes.  

Selina started getting herself organized, grabbing her clothing, and slipping into her clothes, dressing quickly. She whispered to Ragden, “Thanks for everything.”  

Ragden watched calmly as she put her clothes on. He watched her cover all her wonderful body. As she started to go, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her against him, kissing her softly on the lips. Then he whispered into her ear, "We might have to do this again sometime."  

Selina felt his kiss and gasped in pleasure. She smiled back at him, "Mm. This was not enough. Maybe when I get a break between classes. Could we meet up sometime?"  

"Sure, give me a call when you have some free time; we can figure something out."  

As she turned to walk to the door, he softly slapped her ass, enjoying the firm feel of it in his hand. She gasped softly in surprise and pleasure. He waited a moment then followed her up the walk.  

"Mm. Okay, I'll call you," She said, before turning around to look at him and sighed softly, "Thank you."  

She turned, walked away from him, and headed towards the door, feeling his strong presence lingering behind her. She could still feel his hand on her ass, she whispered as she walked to the door, "It was amazing. Thank you. Goodbye."   

She left, walking towards where her dad was waiting for her. 

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments